Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E31: Dirty Laundry

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Angela's quest to find Tony takes a shocking turn when she faces off with a mystery woman. Lacey drops bombshell on fiancé John. Alex keeps a surprising secret. Andrea reveals devastating news to Lamondre. Vince gets grilled by Amber's friend.

Airs 10/4/19.

Just now, Drogo said:

Angela's quest to find Tony takes a shocking turn when she faces off with a mystery woman.

giphy+%25283%2529.gif

• LOL 6

Having a crappy & busy day at work today and yet again, I am so looking forward to this shitshow tonight. 

Tonight's drinking game: Take a drink every time Andrea's eyes pop.

Don't like that option? How about every time we spy Angela's snaggletooth? If we wait for a Tony sighting, we will all be stone cold sober.

Who's with me?

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Having a crappy & busy day at work today and yet again, I am so looking forward to this shitshow tonight. 

Tonight's drinking game: Take a drink every time Andrea's eyes pop.

Don't like that option? How about every time we spy Angela's snaggletooth? If we wait for a Tony sighting, we will all be stone cold sober.

Who's with me?

I've had a couple of lousy days myself. I'm in!

• Love 3

What is Amber getting out of this?? How about a new bed, a ride home from prison, commissary money, new clothes, etc.  I know she is suspicious of Simple Vincent, but she is getting a whole lot more out of their “relationship” than he is. He hasn’t even pressured her for any sex (yet).

Andrea??. Check your wig. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Uh oh.... Glorietta's great romantic plans are going awry even as we speak!  Eewww....

My dinner is going awry after hearing her say she wanted to sit on his face at the end of that whole scene.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Wow, it's a real race to the bottom!

I realize that none of these women are using BC, and I hate to pull my taxpayer card.  But as a taxpayer, listening to cheryl gleefully explain that she isn't even really trying to not get pregnant by a recently released felon.....shit

And Amber and her methhead friend can all the way miss me.  Why dont I love him?  Obviously he must be a con!  Girl, a, you're a lesbian in a relationship b. you straight up have closed the door on him and shied away from him at every turn.....how does any of this prove he is a con?

And her efforts to make him feel like he isn't "doing enough" are clearly an attempt to get more stuff.  

And JFC, is that some Mr. Bubble.  lawd.

Alexander is fugly, hot damn.  What money is he going to take her on a date with?

16 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

WTH is wrong with Angela. Lord, this is the woman you are jealous of, boy Tony has terrible taste.  That whole scene was hysterical.

They are total orthodontic sisters.  But I like Tony's girlfriend, she is tiny but she wasn't about to take any shit.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, PityFree said:

What is Amber getting out of this?? How about a new bed, a ride home from prison, commissary money, new clothes, etc.  I know she is suspicious of Simple Vincent, but she is getting a whole lot more out of their “relationship” than he is. He hasn’t even pressured her for any sex (yet).

Andrea??. Check your wig. 

Amber is highly motivated to try to convince the world that SHE isn't defrauding the government or vince and therefore HER parole shouldn't be provoked.  Therefore this is all brilliant conman Vince's idea!  He is a highly intelligent conman playing 3D chess by lying to his grandma.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why is she making him prove he wants to be with her when she obviously doesn’t want to be with him. Amber don’t want you Vince 

Well he can obviously prove he wants to be with her if he buys her a few more things.  Probably a car, maybe a lease on an apartment, maybe get her a credit card or two.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Angela is NOW beginning to wonder if she’s been played for a fool? Toni practically jumped out of the car after refusing sex then ghosted you. Then ran away from the halfway house. Lol Catch a Clue 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13

Glorietta could have saved her money and taken Alex to a Motel 6. She is living in a fantasy land if she really thought he would wait for her to have sex with him after they went on a couple fancy dates (that she paid for). He just wanted to drink and screw once he got in that room. Then after he got a free ride, room and sex he will try to get back with his ex.

• Love 14

I can’t decide what was more vomit-inducing:

Glorietta announcing that she wanted to sit on Alexander’s face, or

Angela’s phlegm-filled smoker’s voice bellowing in the laundry room confronting Tony’s co-worker (who, by the way, was missing a tooth wtf these people and their teeth!!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Angela’s phlegm-filled smoker’s voice bellowing in the laundry room confronting Tony’s co-worker (who, by the way, was missing a tooth wtf these people and their teeth!!)

When Cheryl was grinning ear to ear about her affinity for the withdrawal method, she was showing off a huge yellow tooth on her far upper right.  It looked like on of those sugar corn pop cereal pieces that look like an inflated corn kernel.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I have to admit I feel bad for deluded Glorietta, who is so busy living in a fantasy world while her Prince Charming immediately contacts his ex.  I do enjoy seeing the sites in Sacramento, my old college town.  I even stayed at the same hotel two years ago.  (Glad it was before this unique pair graced it with their presence!)

2 hours ago, PityFree said:

Andrea, be careful!  If he can run his drug business from behind bars he can probably arrange to have you hurt from behind bars.

I was thinking the same thing.  I would have tried to let him down a little easier...just to save  my skin.  She's braver than me.

• Love 7

I don’t get Amber. She is telling everyone who will listen that Vince is a lying creep, but she is still encouraging him. She should stop taking his money and gifts if she isn’t feeling him. This relationship has the potential to end badly.

Andrea knows that she isn’t going to leave Lamondre. Who’s going to pay her bills? Would like to know how he is doing so from behind bars. 

Alex is just using that lady as a placeholder. As soon as he gets in touch with his real love, he is going to ghost her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Alex can miss me with his bullshit concerns/gaslighting Glorietta about the women coming on to him in bars. Bruh, come on. You rough.  Also, if Glo isn’t acting, she needs really needs psych help—she’s 2 seconds away from becoming Morello in OITNB, but not a bit endearing like Morello...

Edited by Delta Blow
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
39 minutes ago, Delta Blow said:

Tony has a type.

Human women not named Angela?

27 minutes ago, Delta Blow said:

Alex can miss me with his bullshit concerns/gaslighting Glorietta about the women coming on to him in bars. Bruh, come on. You rough.  Also, if Glo isn’t acting, she needs really needs psych help—she’s 2 seconds away from becoming Morello in OINTB, but not a bit endearing like Morello...

You're much more charitable than me, I find Alexander almost objectively ugly. 

Maybe glorietta wants to sit on his face so she doesn't have to look at it.  

I think a lot of this has to be bad acting.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Angela made a fool of herself in this episode. Geez.... If Tommy hadn’t been there, I think she would have wound up in jail for assaulting that much-smaller woman in the motel.

I think Andrea’s done. If not, she’s an idiot. Move on, don’t wait for some ass who’s not getting out of prison anytime soon.

Amber ..... picking at Vince and saying he’s showing little to no interest when she’s the one who locked him out of her hotel room. She comes across at the type of person who has to have someone literally picking her up, sweeping her into the bedroom with roses and champagne. She can lose me with acting one way one minute, doing an about face the next. Not that Vince is a prize, by any means.

Glorietta is batshit crazy, but I’d still watch a show with her in it. She’s got some type of disorder, I don’t know what, but she ain’t right. Neither is Alex.

John’s going to be gunning for Lacey and her new boo.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

What does it say about me that I like Josh wayyyyyy more than Cheryl? I cannot tolerate her; she is actually worse than the bank robber, in my opinion. I hate myself for admitting to this.

Cheryl is straight up awful. She is truly unlikeable and I find myself angry at her. 

And I’m tired of these idiots not using birth control and not giving even one thought about getting pregnant without any sort of a plan or stability. 

I don’t feel sorry for any of them. They are all stupid and don’t listen to friends or family who point out the obvious. 

End rant. For now. 

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Cheryl is straight up awful. She is truly unlikeable and I find myself angry at her. 

I still can’t get over the when are we gonna have babies talk.... why so you can dump them off with your parents to? She isn’t even thinking of the kids she already has at home.... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I couldn’t comment on Cheryl last night, I was too angry. But I also blame the producers for picking her out of countless other applicants, I guess. I feel so sorry for her children. They will be able to watch this sideshow one day and I don’t think it’s going to end well.

At some point people need to stop watching crap like this in order for it to stop. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I couldn’t comment on Cheryl last night, I was too angry. But I also blame the producers for picking her out of countless other applicants, I guess. I feel so sorry for her children. They will be able to watch this sideshow one day and I don’t think it’s going to end well.

At some point people need to stop watching crap like this in order for it to stop. 

When that zoo scene came on, I said, "Bitch, you have your own kids you should be taking the zoo, go the fuck back home."  The last thing that cretin needs is more kids to neglect and dump. 

I've said it before, but I'd like to hold her down and ram a Norplant device into her arm (and Lacey's arm as well).  

As awful as Cheryl is, I still think Lacey edges her out by a tooth (hehe) because that dumb bitch actually brought up her son's questionable paternity while the cameras were rolling.  I guess nothing is sacred when it come to securing one's spot on a trashy reality show.  That's the only reason I can think of for her doing that because 

Spoiler

She ended up choosing Shane over John anyway, so why even make possible paternity part of her story line?  That poor kid's going to grow up and see his trashy mom throwing this out there for public consumption.  I almost hope that kid's as dumb as his mother just so he never realizes how low she went with that bullshit.  

This cast is just abominable.  These people are all just horribly dysfunctional and maybe a couple even down right certifiable.  

I think it was @Keywestclubkid who called it in episode 1...it's like they flipped on the lights and the cockroaches scattered everywhere when they did the casting.  

I'll still tune in every week, if for no other reason than to see all of these "love stories" crash and burn like the dumpster fire they are.  

These people make me miss Caitlyn and Johnna.  🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

I kind of agree with you @cooksdelight that we add some fuel to the fire.  But Cheryl was out there contacting serial killers and making babies she didnt want to care for way before cameras started rolling.  She could possibly be the very worst.

Josh is far better and he is literally a felon who affectionately calls people turd burglers

• LOL 3
  • Love 9