Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E31: Dirty Laundry

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 10/5/2019 at 2:28 PM, psychoticstate said:

Honestly, I expect to see Glorietta's home decorated in Hello Kitty.  She is living in la-la land, with her wedding scrapbook, thinking that he has any interest whatsoever, much less right after he gets out of the joint, in choosing wedding flowers.  Men who are into getting married really don't care that much about the flowers.  

I really wondered if Alexander knew they were supposed to be getting married. Even if he did, he JUST got out of prison; let him get a decent meal and a shower and quit asking about some damn flowers.  (I know I'm supposed to care about flowers, as a straight woman; I do not.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I really wondered if Alexander knew they were supposed to be getting married. Even if he did, he JUST got out of prison; let him get a decent meal and a shower and quit asking about some damn flowers.  (I know I'm supposed to care about flowers, as a straight woman; I do not.)i

I'm a straight woman and I don't like getting flowers.  I think it's a waste, give me an edible arrangement!

• Love 6
On 10/4/2019 at 10:56 PM, Spike said:

Amy is like 70 yet still hotter than Angela.

But what if she's like 30? 🤐

On 10/5/2019 at 12:39 AM, Adeejay said:

I don’t get Amber. She is telling everyone who will listen that Vince is a lying creep, but she is still encouraging him. She should stop taking his money and gifts if she isn’t feeling him. This relationship has the potential to end badly.

I find this story line to be so unsettling. Like someone will be going to or going back to prison as soon as filming wraps for the season.

It's like the Guidice's from Real Housewives of NJ. Why in hell would someone running an illegal racket go on a reality show and talk about the racket?

On 10/5/2019 at 1:56 AM, cooksdelight said:

Amber ..... picking at Vince and saying he’s showing little to no interest when she’s the one who locked him out of her hotel room. She comes across at the type of person who has to have someone literally picking her up, sweeping her into the bedroom with roses and champagne. She can lose me with acting one way one minute, doing an about face the next.

No, I think she's just a hustler who realizes she now may be getting hustled. Vince is too hard for her to read and she doesn't know which tack to take to gain leverage.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 10/5/2019 at 9:57 AM, hookedontv said:

But she would be able to describe her white picket fence house and her wedding dress perfectly. Oh and she’s probably already decorating a nursery in her head for the not yet (hopefully) conceived baby. 

Were the nieces actually named Eternity & Serenity?!?! Jesus H. Christ, these people. 

Their lives will feel like eternity when around her and they will quotes prayers pleading for serenity their whole lives.  Names makes sense to me.  😊 

On 10/5/2019 at 12:27 PM, Persnickety1 said:

https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-vince-amber-spoilers-huge-surprise/

"Vince was a senior airman in the 37th Helicopter Squadron of the United States Air Force."  

I was shocked when I read that a while back.

I keep telling myself the dude has to have sustained a head injury that qualified him for a pension.  

Maybe I'm just bitchy in general, but I can't envision a dullard like Vince navigating a helicopter or hell, even a dirt bike for that matter.  😄  

I can't imagine Vince navigating his way through Kroger's to pick up a loaf of bread.  I assume he is often found roaming aimlessly or staring at shiny objects.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2019 at 8:28 AM, dsteele said:

"I'm not sure why there aren't enough dentists in Mississippi to treat everyone, but our members will be flying in very soon to assist anyone in need. It's a public health crisis, and it's so easy to prevent," he said.

Can we send emergency ADA help to Texas too? Cheryl's prominent snaggle tooth bothers me more than anyone else's teeth because it's a relatively easy fix, maybe even with Invisalign, idk. Or maybe she just needs to put a diamond in it to complete the look. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:
On 10/5/2019 at 3:27 PM, Persnickety1 said:

https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-vince-amber-spoilers-huge-surprise/

"Vince was a senior airman in the 37th Helicopter Squadron of the United States Air Force."  

I was shocked when I read that a while back.

I keep telling myself the dude has to have sustained a head injury that qualified him for a pension.  

Maybe I'm just bitchy in general, but I can't envision a dullard like Vince navigating a helicopter or hell, even a dirt bike for that matter.  😄  

I can't imagine Vince navigating his way through Kroger's to pick up a loaf of bread.  I assume he is often found roaming aimlessly or staring at shiny objects.

Vince is an E-4.  He's not flying shit. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Vince is an E-4.  He's not flying shit. 

Thank the goddesses the airspaces are safe.  

At least he's only a ground hazard.  

Anybody remember an old movie called No Time for Sargeants with Andy Griffith?  He was made Permanent Latrine Orderly in that movie.

I'm going to convince myself that's what Vince was in the Air Force, the Permanent Latrine Orderly.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2019 at 10:28 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Oy, my head almost explodes just watching blank-eyed, open-mouthed Vince trying to formulate a thought.  I keep telling myself he must have had brain trauma at some point because surely no one this goddamned stupid can function independently.  

My 80 year old father said, Vince may be stupid but he's getting a check for just being himself and doing nothing so he may be smarter than we think.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2019 at 11:16 AM, RealReality said:

Vince was on the struggle bus just trying to answer the meth-head friend's basic questions.  

I don't think Vince is smart enough to hide anything.  This is what makes Amber's attempt to paint him as a criminal mastermind almost insulting to the viewers.  

Yeah, he bamboozled his grandma, but of course he doesn't want her to know that he is dating a felon and buying her a bunch of stuff.  Even grandma would realize he is being scammed. 

I wonder if Amber is setting vince up to take the fall for whatever fraud/crime she is planning next?  

Exactly. I think she just doesn’t wanna admit that she’s not into a guy whose voluntarily done a lot for her. She wants out, but feels sorta guilty, so she is trying to convince herself and let others believe he’s a scum bag so she can justify ending it with him. 

But the truth is (IMO), she’s just creeped out by him. Something about him weirds her out. She is so completely unattracted to him, she can’t even attempt to fake it. From her body language, it’s clear that something about him makes her VERY uncomfortable - she’s always slightly leaning away from him and she always laughs uncomfortably around him when he says anything sexual or attempts to make any future plans involving the 2 of them. She just can’t get far enough away from him fast enough. 

She can’t help how she feels. But I think she ought to just be honest and tell him. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

She’s a criminal, honesty isn’t in her mindset. I have to remind myself when I watch these people that they were in prison for a reason.

This is the long and short of it.  

Amber is a criminal.  She can be charming, but she is a criminal. 

I'm reminded of that fact everytime she slyly smirks on camera and tries to convince me that Vince is the REAL criminal mastermind here.  

I dont think she ever had any intention of pursuing a relationship with Vince, but he is an easy mark and an easy patsy.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6