Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E31: Dirty Laundry

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I hate when people want to dump their kids on others like Cheryl and ask if they will “watch” them like it’s some passive thing.  Maybe that’s how they parent but actually raising kids properly is very time and energy intensive.  Her dad looks like he’s on death’s door so that’s all he needs right now, another energy suck.

• Love 16

I think children should NOT be involved in filming of a show like this. At all. I remember a couple from 90-Day Fiance who insisted a child’s face be blurred, no names used. And they never came back on TV after that, in spite of the couples being asked for update filming. 

Just my opinion. I don’t have any children, just nieces and nephews, etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

When that zoo scene came on, I said, "Bitch, you have your own kids you should be taking the zoo, go the fuck back home."  The last thing that cretin needs is more kids to neglect and dump. 

I've said it before, but I'd like to hold her down and ram a Norplant device into her arm (and Lacey's arm as well).  

As awful as Cheryl is, I still think Lacey edges her out by a tooth (hehe) because that dumb bitch actually brought up her son's questionable paternity while the cameras were rolling.  I guess nothing is sacred when it come to securing one's spot on a trashy reality show.  That's the only reason I can think of for her doing that because 

Reveal spoiler

She ended up choosing Shane over John anyway, so why even make possible paternity part of her story line?  That poor kid's going to grow up and see his trashy mom throwing this out there for public consumption.  I almost hope that kid's as dumb as his mother just so he never realizes how low she went with that bullshit.  

This cast is just abominable.  These people are all just horribly dysfunctional and maybe a couple even down right certifiable.  

I think it was @Keywestclubkid who called it in episode 1...it's like they flipped on the lights and the cockroaches scattered everywhere when they did the casting.  

I'll still tune in every week, if for no other reason than to see all of these "love stories" crash and burn like the dumpster fire they are.  

These people make me miss Caitlyn and Johnna.  🙄

They really really really have scrapped the bottom of the barrel with the scum they got to do this show. Negligent parents piss me the fuck off.. It’s not the grandparents job to raise your kids for you so you can go “Live” your life.  And the fact that the waste of space is wanting to have more kids with a man who just got out of prison is just beyond sad for not only the kids she Already has but to the child she could possibly be bringing into this world. She needs to be Spade STAT 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Vince has to have some kind of story!  I thought the friend was going to find out the Vince story?  He's dam sneaky!

Vince was on the struggle bus just trying to answer the meth-head friend's basic questions.  

I don't think Vince is smart enough to hide anything.  This is what makes Amber's attempt to paint him as a criminal mastermind almost insulting to the viewers.  

Yeah, he bamboozled his grandma, but of course he doesn't want her to know that he is dating a felon and buying her a bunch of stuff.  Even grandma would realize he is being scammed. 

I wonder if Amber is setting vince up to take the fall for whatever fraud/crime she is planning next?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Vince was on the struggle bus just trying to answer the meth-head friend's basic questions.  

I don't think Vince is smart enough to hide anything.  This is what makes Amber's attempt to paint him as a criminal mastermind almost insulting to the viewers.  

Yeah, he bamboozled his grandma, but of course he doesn't want her to know that he is dating a felon and buying her a bunch of stuff.  Even grandma would realize he is being scammed. 

I wonder if Amber is setting vince up to take the fall for whatever fraud/crime she is planning next?  

Oy, my head almost explodes just watching blank-eyed, open-mouthed Vince trying to formulate a thought.  I keep telling myself he must have had brain trauma at some point because surely no one this goddamned stupid can function independently.  

I wonder if Amber and Puppy finally had the epiphany during filming that these fraudulent escapades they were discussing on camera could have consequences, so they decided to point the finger at the numbskull.  

It sounds a stretch, but people call CPS and turn in those Teen Moms quite regularly (and apparently CPS has to follow through and investigate), so I can absolutely see outraged viewers calling and reporting Vince for his fraudulent pension shenanigans.  And, of course, his dumb ass is shown talking about how much extra money a month he'd have added to his pension for adopting Puppy and all the details of it. 

Even as dumb as he is, I don't think there's a way to backpedal on that shit.  Even if the big plan didn't work out, he still tried to pull it off.  With the encouragement of Amber and Puppy, I'm sure, but still...even if they were the "masterminds" behind it, he could have said no.  

I don't normally root for bad things to happen to these chucklefucks, but I hope he is investigated and loses his pension.  Trying to fraud one's military pension whilst cavorting with felons?  What an ignoramus.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 10

Question Is Cheryl planning on leaving her kids with her parents till her prison lover gets off probation? Cause That’s not gonna be for a long ass time. And they aren’t gonna release him to a new state he has no ties with to do his probation so I’m kinda lost at how long she’s been away from those kids already and how much longer she’s planning on leaving them there.  And doesn’t she have a job she should be getting back to? 

Edit: a quick google search answers that question. Ugh I have never disliked a human more then I do the broke down web cam mom and Cheryl 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11

Cheryl acts bipolar, with her verbal attacks and sulking over nothing, which then turn into babbling about 'longhorns, babies and big houses' (or whatever it was). I previously said she didn't seem anorexic, but seeing her in yoga pants clambering onto Josh's back like a praying mantis trying to eat it's mate made me change my mind. Also, if she makes $1200/wk, wouldn't she most likely have med insurance, ie, access to free contraceptives? Josh is starting to look scared.

Lacey is the lowest of the low, but I definitely got the feeling that John already knew about her two-timing before the jailhouse conversation happened. Also, is 'Marlo(w)' actually John's kid? Her rubbery inflated lips make understanding her difficult.

The Angela/Tony timeline makes no sense. Wasn't he supposedly JUST released to the halfway house like 2 days ago, yet he already has 1) supposedly gotten sexually involved with a gap-toothed old lady in a red wig, and 2) made enough disposable income that he can frequent a diner to flirt with everything with two X chromosomes. 

Glorietta is kind of sad, really. She seems a be trying to live out a Hallmark movie, but Alex is on Spike or Discovery (or worse). I also think it's odd that neither Alex nor Josh seem to have heard about their girl's 'get married immediately' timeline. What have these nitwits been talking about with each other for the last 2 years?

Hope that's the last we see of Andrea; her whole deal is boring. And who wears a pearl-beaded sheer crop top and booty short to wander around her shabby little house talking on her phone to a felon?

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Question Is Cheryl planning on leaving her kids with her parents till her prison lover gets off probation? Cause That’s not gonna be for a long ass time. And they aren’t gonna release him to a new state he has no ties with to do his probation so I’m kinda lost at how long she’s been away from those kids already and how much longer she’s planning on leaving them there.  And doesn’t she have a job she should be getting back to? 

I think if we offered Cheryl $1,000 to name her biological children, their birth dates, and the names of their biological fathers, we would be able to go home with that $1,000 safe in our pockets.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
59 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I think if we offered Cheryl $1,000 to name her biological children, their birth dates, and the names of their biological fathers, we would be able to go home with that $1,000 safe in our pockets.

But she would be able to describe her white picket fence house and her wedding dress perfectly. Oh and she’s probably already decorating a nursery in her head for the not yet (hopefully) conceived baby. 

Were the nieces actually named Eternity & Serenity?!?! Jesus H. Christ, these people. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

25 minutes out of prison and we're already being serenaded...what a treat! Glorietta has a switch, ole boy better watch himself.

Cheryl asking Josh about kids when she ghosted the ones she already has is pure comedy gold. 

Vince: pours out heart and soul, professing undying love and affection 

Amber:    K 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Her rubbery inflated lips make understanding her difficult.

That made me laugh so much.   I thought maybe it was my hearing.   I wasn't looking at the screen and every time she says John it sounded to me like Sean. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

That made me laugh so much.   I thought maybe it was my hearing.   I wasn't looking at the screen and every time she says John it sounded to me like Sean. 

Closed captioning is my best friend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

What does it say about me that I like Josh wayyyyyy more than Cheryl? I cannot tolerate her; she is actually worse than the bank robber, in my opinion. I hate myself for admitting to this.

I'm right there with you, @Hannah94.  Josh doesn't bother me at all (other than being a bank robber) but Cheryl is straight up nuts.  I think she's more than the 30% crazy Josh said.  

Add me to the people who were stunned that the nieces are named Eternity and Serenity.  Either their parents are waaaaaaaaay too into New Age or they have already set them up for future careers as pole dancers and/or adult entertainment actors.  

I'm with @RealReality - - how did Alexander get all that Mr. Bubble?  And Glorietta climbed in that bubbly tub fully dressed?  

Honestly, I expect to see Glorietta's home decorated in Hello Kitty.  She is living in la-la land, with her wedding scrapbook, thinking that he has any interest whatsoever, much less right after he gets out of the joint, in choosing wedding flowers.  Men who are into getting married really don't care that much about the flowers.   

Although he creeped me out (he's right up there with Daniel, getting hit one too many times with the ugly facial tattoo stick) I hoped that Alexander might be generally decent.  But no!  We have him sneaking out (in some bizarre plaid blankety jacket situation with fur) to call up his old girlfriend.  Lord.  Glorietta seems like she has bunny boiling potential so Alex might want to rethink his actions.

We know Angela was cray just for being with Tony and her lack of proper dental care but jeebus.  She was ready to have a throw down in the Motel 6 laundry room with Amy.   Tony is no prize -- seeing those two hard-living women throwing towels and ripping linens over him is too much.    Angela, fix your teeth and get out more.

Andrea - - did she really just break it off with Lamondre?  If she did, it's about time.  If it wasn't for real, girl.  You're an idiot.

Lacey.  (Big sigh.)  First, she has literally stretched her eyes so much I wonder if she can see well enough to realize that she looks uber-trashy going to the jail and then out with her friend.  In any event, it can't be safe for her drive when she can only open her eyes about 6%.    Did she really name her son Marlo?  What kind of name is that for a boy?  Poor kid.   Lacey's dad seems upset over the possibility that the boy might be John's.  I'd be far more upset over naming the kid Marlo and the blow up balloons his daughter has.    

So if Marlo was supposedly Lacey's ex-husband's than who is (are) the father(s) of Lacey's two other kids?   She mentioned her ex is in prison; right?  Is she getting child support from somewhere?  Does she make enough money modeling to support herself, three kids, tanning, botox, and various tattoos?  

Amber's friend is an idiot if she thinks Vince is running some con with Amber.  What kind of con could he possibly be running?  A lot more likely that Amber is running a con with Vince.  She clearly has no interest in him unless he's paying for her.  After all, he likely paid for Amber's pedicure (in addition to her bed and her clothing) and then picked up the tab for the lunch.   And instead of taking the out her friend gave her, she continues to make Vince think he has a chance with her.  Just stop. 

Honestly, I love this show.  It makes me feel so much better about the mistakes I've made (which are nowhere close to what these idiots do.) 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oy, my head almost explodes just watching blank-eyed, open-mouthed Vince trying to formulate a thought.  I keep telling myself he must have had brain trauma at some point because surely no one this goddamned stupid can function independently.  

I wonder if Amber and Puppy finally had the epiphany during filming that these fraudulent escapades they were discussing on camera could have consequences, so they decided to point the finger at the numbskull.  

It sounds a stretch, but people call CPS and turn in those Teen Moms quite regularly (and apparently CPS has to follow through and investigate), so I can absolutely see outraged viewers calling and reporting Vince for his fraudulent pension shenanigans.  And, of course, his dumb ass is shown talking about how much extra money a month he'd have added to his pension for adopting Puppy and all the details of it. 

Even as dumb as he is, I don't think there's a way to backpedal on that shit.  Even if the big plan didn't work out, he still tried to pull it off.  With the encouragement of Amber and Puppy, I'm sure, but still...even if they were the "masterminds" behind it, he could have said no.  

I don't normally root for bad things to happen to these chucklefucks, but I hope he is investigated and loses his pension.  Trying to fraud one's military pension whilst cavorting with felons?  What an ignoramus.  

Wait a minute.  What military pension?  Don't you have to serve at least 20 years for a pension.  I thought he was a short termer in the military???

• Love 2

Every Friday night when I watch this series hidden in my bedroom with a dish of ice cream I think about this quote;

Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”
(Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 6)

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Wait a minute.  What military pension?  Don't you have to serve at least 20 years for a pension.  I thought he was a short termer in the military???

https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-vince-amber-spoilers-huge-surprise/

"Vince was a senior airman in the 37th Helicopter Squadron of the United States Air Force."  

I was shocked when I read that a while back.

I keep telling myself the dude has to have sustained a head injury that qualified him for a pension.  

Maybe I'm just bitchy in general, but I can't envision a dullard like Vince navigating a helicopter or hell, even a dirt bike for that matter.  😄  

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

"Vince was a senior airman in the 37th Helicopter Squadron of the United States Air Force."  

I keep telling myself the dude has to have sustained a head injury that qualified him for a pension.  

Maybe I'm just bitchy in general, but I can't envision a dullard like Vince navigating a helicopter or hell, even a dirt bike for that matter.  😄  

I’m betting he jumped out of that helicopter without a parachute to be as dumb and clueless as he is now.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe its Marlowe--in honor of the poet Christopher Marlowe. Lacey is a big fan of Elizabethan poets. hahahahaha, I kill me. 

My closed captioning (and gawd knows with these illiterate assclowns, use of closed captioning is a MUST), it keeps showing it as "Marlo," which makes me envision That Girl Marlo Thomas.

I keep telling myself surely it has a "w" on the end of it and closed captioning just keeps getting it wrong  😄 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Same here!  Again, I would think the dude's name really was Sean if not for closed captioning.  

Or hell, maybe there have been so many men in her life she can't keep his name straight and does sometimes confuse him with some dude named Sean.  😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

My closed captioning (and gawd knows with these illiterate assclowns, use of closed captioning is a MUST), it keeps showing it as "Marlo," which makes me envision That Girl Marlo Thomas.

I keep telling myself surely it has a "w" on the end of it and closed captioning just keeps getting it wrong  😄 

Wasn’t Philip Marlowe a detective?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Thank goodness it's not just me.  Closed captioning says "John."  However it sounds like she always says Shawn or Jean (as in Jean-Luc or Jean Claude).

• Love 3
5 hours ago, hookedontv said:

But she would be able to describe her white picket fence house and her wedding dress perfectly. Oh and she’s probably already decorating a nursery in her head for the not yet (hopefully) conceived baby. 

Were the nieces actually named Eternity & Serenity?!?! Jesus H. Christ, these people. 

And Cheryl is thrilled that the name Nevaeh isn’t taken yet because if it had been she’d have to settle for naming Josh’s pull-out baby Cashmere.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I can see it. He kind of has the personality of a machine or drone.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe its Marlowe--in honor of the poet Christopher Marlowe. Lacey is a big fan of Elizabethan poets. hahahahaha, I kill me. 

There you go again @Pepper Mostly! Bringing the fine literature references on over to Love After Lockup—you kill me too!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I thought Lacey maybe named her kid Marlowe after the British playwright Christopher Marlowe. And then my motor functions returned to normal and realized she probably named him after her first pimp. Cuz she’s total bottom bitch material. Ah just now read upthread someone beat me to it..... I’m among other geniuses it appears 😜

Any of y’all wanna take the plunge and read Josh’s book on Amazon? “Message In Blood” by Josh Hyatt. Be a good October spooky horror read maybe? 

Edited by Cammi
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Think for a minute about the mentality of the production crew. They probably can’t spell any more than they can figure out that exploiting these poor kids is ratings-worthy.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Although he creeped me out (he's right up there with Daniel, getting hit one too many times with the ugly facial tattoo stick)

That tattoo at the side of his bottom lip looks like drool.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

That tattoo at the side of his bottom lip looks like drool.

It represents all the drool that no one was there to wipe up....just like the upside down umbrella represents all Daniels tears that went unwiped.

Poetic!

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I still get a V.C Andrews mom from Flowers In the Attic vibe from Cheryl. Y’all KNOW the bitch would if she could. 

I can totally see that, now that you mentioned it. Ugh, that is sad and scary at the same time. :(

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Cammi said:

Any of y’all wanna take the plunge and read Josh’s book on Amazon? “Message In Blood” by Josh Hyatt. Be a good October spooky horror read maybe? 

I can read it for free, give me a few days and I'll report back.  I can't wait, listen to this glowing review, "The grammar makes me want to kick puppies in the head.......story line is ok, i just wish it was more relatable."  

• LOL 6
17 hours ago, cooksdelight said:
18 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Senior Airman is a rank. It doesn’t mean he flies anything. Soldiers and airmen and marines, seamen, etc can be attached to units but do different jobs. I bet if people report Vince, he’ll be investigated for trying to perpetuate fraud. People in the military can get locked up and/or fined for that kind of thing. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Don't you have to serve at least 20 years for a pension.  I thought he was a short termer in the military???

Correct (for the Air Force anyway - Navy and USMC are different). And Vince did not stay for 20 years or qualify for retirement. But while he was on active duty, he could have received an allowance for dependents if he had any, which is probably what they were talking about with Puppy. In addition to base pay, members get several allowances for things like housing, food, uniforms, living in a high-cost area, etc.

It's possible Vince could be receiving a disability pension if he incurred a debilitating injury while on active duty that prevents him from continuing. Like, being dropped out of a helicopter or something. Just sayin'.

1 hour ago, zenme said:

It doesn’t mean he flies anything.

Exactly. All Air Force ranks from E-1 to E-4 are called 'Airman'. You could be a mechanic, cook, MP, office clerk, or any other job the unit requires.

All of which is to say that I think Vince left active duty before filming started, though he seemed like he wanted to give the opposite impression. I remember wondering just how the hell his superiors gave him permission, much less enough time off from his job to film a reality series.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, dsteele said:

Correct (for the Air Force anyway - Navy and USMC are different). And Vince did not stay for 20 years or qualify for retirement. But while he was on active duty, he could have received an allowance for dependents if he had any, which is probably what they were talking about with Puppy. In addition to base pay, members get several allowances for things like housing, food, uniforms, living in a high-cost area, etc.

It's possible Vince could be receiving a disability pension if he incurred a debilitating injury while on active duty that prevents him from continuing. Like, being dropped out of a helicopter or something. Just sayin'.

Exactly. All Air Force ranks from E-1 to E-4 are called 'Airman'. You could be a mechanic, cook, MP, office clerk, or any other job the unit requires.

All of which is to say that I think Vince left active duty before filming started, though he seemed like he wanted to give the opposite impression. I remember wondering just how the hell his superiors gave him permission, much less enough time off from his job to film a reality series.

And THIS reality series to boot.  

That's a solid 10-no, so I agree with you. 

I think Amber knows/realized that what they were doing is/was wrong* and so she is trying to pin this who scheme on Vince....who is too stupid to realize that he is a patsy.  Either that or he is being set up to be a patsy for a future scheme. 

His mom needs to step in.  But I get the impression that he thinks he isn't a dummy.

* - criminally wrong because I don't think that cheating the government would even ping Amber's moral radar. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2
On 10/4/2019 at 11:49 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:
On 10/4/2019 at 9:33 PM, PityFree said:

Andrea, be careful!  If he can run his drug business from behind bars he can probably arrange to have you hurt from behind bars.

I was thinking the same thing.  I would have tried to let him down a little easier...just to save  my skin.  She's braver than me.

Me too.  But if he's not going to get out of jail for a long, long time, why let him down at all?  Why not enjoy the bounty and set aside a generous amount for future plastic surgery, name change, and relocation for if he ever does get out?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Mothra said:

Me too.  But if he's not going to get out of jail for a long, long time, why let him down at all?  Why not enjoy the bounty and set aside a generous amount for future plastic surgery, name change, and relocation for if he ever does get out?

....and one good wig.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1