Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Week 4, Part 1

• Start Topic

JPJ keeps changing his speech patterns, and the fakeness of it is incredibly annoying. 

This Taz chick is not to be taken seriously.   Her act is stupid.  But works with JPJ. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 6

Tayshia is trying to unload JPJ before she even speaks to Derek. Oh, nevermind, she’s already sitting with Derek watching the sunset before JPJ even walked off the beach. This Tahz girl is sweating so badly I think she’s sweating out of her tear ducts! 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Caelynn Dugger needs to tell Demi to shut her pie-hole, go find her girlfriend and get the hell away.  

I agree. Here is a before and after of Caelynn. She was soo pretty! She didn't need all that work done!

26v1yhxhvvi31.jpg

Edited by carlie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, SallyAlbright said:

I find Caelynn's veneers so incredibly distracting. They are too big and she is constantly putting her hand to her mouth or running her tongue over her teeth because they probably feel super weird. Sorry, shallow rant over. 

That’s how I always felt about Emily. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, carlie said:

I agree. Here is a before and after of Caelynn. She was soo pretty! She didn't need all that work done!

26v1yhxhvvi31.jpg

WOW she had more work done than I could have ever guessed. She was soo much more unique looking before, I like the darker hair and the old face. I am actually shocked by the difference!

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

I find Caelynn's veneers so incredibly distracting. They are too big and she is constantly putting her hand to her mouth or running her tongue over her teeth because they probably feel super weird. Sorry, shallow rant over.  

5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

That’s how I always felt about Emily. 

Exactly. Emily. Although these women make Emily look like The Best.

I just can't with Dean's 'stache. It's so ... UGH.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I think Dean is being pretty honest.  Some men just can't get pinned down until they want to be.   They aren't defective or lacking, they just want to experience things in different ways with different people.   I truly think monogamy is unnatural.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

When will these dummies learn that Dean is the guy you have a fling with, he is not boyfriend material.

Dean’s the perfect setup man for these shows. He just smiles and makes out with you, then when he cheats on you you can cry and complain about how “men shouldn’t treat women that way!” It’s guaranteed twice the airtime and sympathy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa.....Taxjwanujuan needs to STFU and quit trying to be a character.  She was forgettable then and no amount of acting the fool now is going to make her memorable. 

6 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Ugh. A twin. UGH.

Is she the really, really incredibly mean one, or the just kinda mean one?

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I think Dean is being pretty honest.  Some men just can't get pinned down until they want to be. 

I'd call him "honest" if he told the women he's romancing that he's a player and won't be around in the morning. Then they can make up their own minds to stay or go. So far, in all his appearances, I've never seen him do that. You know, be "honest."

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

You see characters on 90s tv shows that look and act like JPJ , but you hardly ever see a real person who does . His voice/ personality reminds me of Cody from step by step .. (DuUuude) 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

Credit to Dean for telling it like it isto Caelynn.  I wonder if they edited out him saying to her "I'm just here for the free vacation".

I ping-ponged back and forth between Caelynn's veneers and Dean's veneers.  Sometimes I feel like half the people on BiP have veneers and vocal fry.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Everyone tells Caelynn not to date Dean. DEAN tells Caelynn not to date him. If Caelynn still thinks she’s going to be “the one to change him,” then that’s on her. It was pretty hilarious that Blake of all people tried to give her a sympathy hug. That stagecoach has rolled out of town!

Tahz is too much. She thinks she’s quirky like JPJ, but she would have been a better match in crazy energy to Jordan. JPJ couldn’t run away from Tahz and to Hailey fast enough. I guess it’s officially “over” with Tayshia if Tahz has taken the role of the distraught jilted lover.

Oh, boy, and now she has heat stroke?! Guac and chips fix everything.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Where did this Taz-a-whan person come from? She is complaining about people kissing and hugging when they are in a pool, because it's too hot to touch? Girl, you are on the wrong show. Maybe you need to hook up with Dean. Yeah, that's the ticket.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, FlyingEgret said:

Tahzjuan's fake crying and horrible acting is not entertaining - take your pasta and guacamole and move to Iceland...

When you are to much for JPJ you might want to reevaluate some things.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

Tahzjuan's fake crying and horrible acting is not entertaining - take your pasta and guacamole and move to Iceland...

What did the people of Iceland do to deserve her and her extreme level of histrionics?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I get that Tazhjuan took 4 planes and lost some luggage, and then she arrives at this hot, humid destination spot only to find that most everyone's coupled up. Sucks for her.

But a little bit of grace under pressure wouldn't hurt, Tazh.  Just sayin'.  And her whining reminds me of Ashley Iaconetti's whining, TBH.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

I get that Tazhjuan took 4 planes and lost some luggage, and then she arrives at this hot, humid destination spot only to find that most everyone's coupled up. Sucks for her.

But a little bit of grace under pressure wouldn't hurt, Tazh.  Just sayin'.  And her whining reminds me of Ashley Iaconetti's whining, TBH.

She really isn’t very attractive.  And the whole situation is too weird with her.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

What did the people of Iceland do to deserve her and her extreme level of histrionics?

You are right - my apologies to all Icelanders.  I thought the lower levels of heat and humidity would help her disposition, but probably not.  And as I would like to visit Iceland one day I retract my suggestion... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

How can Tahz call herself a seagull when she can’t handle the beach? And seagulls are just the pigeons of the beach anyway...so this doesn’t make her any better than Haley. Yeah, I’m doubling down that she would be perfect with Jordan. He would probably totally “get” her. Yes, we ARE seagulls—and they’re pigeons (self-congratulatory laugh)!

Edited by JenE4
Because Haley and Ashley are different people
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

OMG.   One date!  And she didn’t seem to care if he was dating someone else....but sucks when it happens to her.    

She’d really freak if she knew that he only went out with her because Tayshia told him to explore his options.   

• Love 4

Has JPJ vomited on every date? That is not endearing 

Why is Dean here exactly? I thought the purpose was to to find love. I don’t think Caelynn is going to end up with anyone. And yeah, girl done fucked up her face. She looks ten years older with all the stuff in it. 

Is Tayesha still interested in JPJ.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Kristina actually got into Blake’s head?!? Damn. That’s manipulative. I don’t know why he thinks she’s a “friend” since day 1 she’s been nothing but focused on making sure he doesn’t make a connection with anyone—to the extent that she’s cutting off all possibilities for a relationship herself.

• Love 19

I don't get why Kristina has such a hold on Blake. It was pretty crappy of Blake to tell Caitlin she was definitely getting his rose and then Kristina did her voodoo on him and he changed his mind. 

• Love 12