Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Week 4, Part 1

• Start Topic

While objectively Derek would be a better “catch” for Tayshia, I’m getting a little Right Reasons empathy pang for JPJ. He’s obviously fallen for her. Something about those two make me want to see them together. And also because Tahz and Haley are so terrible.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

While objectively Derek would be a better “catch” for Tayshia, I’m getting a little Right Reasons empathy pang for JPJ. He’s obviously fallen for her. Something about those two make me want to see them together.

I get the feeling Tayshia isn’t used to dating younger men and Derek is someone she thinks is more suitable.    Head vs heart.  

Unlike Katie who didn’t want to seem too clingy when Chris wanted her to tell him not to date other women.  

Hope both sets of crazy kids can work this out   

• Love 9

Wait. The producers giving Dean a cake to carry out to Caelynn makes her think despite everything he just told her this proves he’d be a good boyfriend afterall? Oh, honey.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Katie is so fixated on “getting clarity”—meaning that Chris is clear on her feelings for her. But that’s the thing about “clarity”—he might also be clear that he no longer wants to be with you.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, carlie said:

I agree. Here is a before and after of Caelynn. She was soo pretty! She didn't need all that work done!

26v1yhxhvvi31.jpg

Big time yikes.

1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa.....Taxjwanujuan needs to STFU and quit trying to be a character.  She was forgettable then and no amount of acting the fool now is going to make her memorable. 

I don't know. I think I might remember her.  This is definitely something.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don’t like Kristina this time around . She seems like a scorned woman who is just always hanging on to loser guys in hopes that they declare their love for her . It must annoy her to see dean being with one woman this time around . And I know it’s how paradise works , but I’d be annoyed at Kristina too if I were Kaitlin ? because she’s like a fly on Blake that just doesn’t go away 

• Love 20
59 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

While objectively Derek would be a better “catch” for Tayshia, I’m getting a little Right Reasons empathy pang for JPJ. He’s obviously fallen for her. Something about those two make me want to see them together. And also because Tahz and Haley are so terrible.

I still love JPJ.  I know it's making everyone around here sick but I don't care 😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  Actually JPJ is the only one getting sick.

And honestly Derek was acting like a sad sack loser.

I find Kristina's plastic surgery just as annoying.  Her nose and mouth are definitely different. 

At least Caelynn's trying to find someone out there.  I don't mind Caitlynn either.  However you might spell that.  Too bad Blake is so stupid.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

There is no mystery to JPJ, he likes being on tv.

But props for exposing the date night food for the ridiculousness it is. 

Dear hubby has said since he started watching this show that he could never understand why no one ate the food on the dates.  He is a chef by trade and was really upset about this concept.  Fortunately, he was watching with me tonight and saw the reality.  He doesn’t feel as strongly about it now, knowing the crap is fake.

Tazhjuan had no business coming on this show.  She didn’t understand the concept or the rules.  Hated the weather.  Latched on to one guy and was all but making wedding plans.  There was a reason she lasted two minutes on her first go round on Bachelor.  Girl should look real carefully at herself before pursuing so much as a houseplant.

Blake,  ya didn’t wanna be a player.  Promised your girl the rose was hers 100%.  Then Krystina the vampire spider comes, bites you and sucks the joy out of you, just for spite.  Wait until K turns on Blake.  Epic!!!

I am starting to see JPJ for who he is.  He is a lovable lunk, who is there just to enjoy the ride.  I see glimpses of the non-actor in him and I bet he is a nice guy with no skeletons, like some we know.  I could see him with Haley, possibly, long term.  Without her sister, she is a little more real without the twin schtick.

And remind me again why Demi is still here????

Edited by b2H
Because I had more to say.
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

What did they mean by fake? Like réplicas of food like plastic fruit?

If you saw when JPJ picked up whatever that was from his plate, it certainly wasn’t the consistency of anything edible.  It all just hung together in one giant plop of inedible.  And then he tasted it and retched pretty badly.

It was like food on commercials.  Looks nice, but not meant to be eaten.  So much for that fourth wall.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 4

Dean himself ever told her that after Paradise he's going to be a vagabond for like 9 months w/o flexing to fit her into that plan and a little production supplied birthday cake assuages all her fears?? She deserves whatever is to come.

Kristian totally has the demeanor of disbelief in the whole sitch. I wait for her to say "I still don't buy that after this we can live on Instagram dollars alone."

1 hour ago, adhoc said:

Chris H: Tonight, I'm going to change the rules...

Me:  More than you already have, you mean? 

Like, for example when he decided a man giving a rose to either twin allowed them BOTH to stay on another "week"?

• Love 19

TPTB must really be hard up for BIP players this season, isn't Taj the third first night boot to show up on the beach?  The only reason it worked for Grocery Store Joe is that he had a lot of buzz from his appearance.  I don't remember any of these people and the only impact they've had was Christian getting Jordan booted.  (And for that I thank him.)

I get that sometimes people hear what they want to hear but I can't wait to see how Caelynn tries to make herself a "victim" of Dean's player ways.  He was very upfront and honest about what he wants, and it's clearly not the relationship she is looking for.  He was nice enough to give her a rose to stick around/continue at their current level, but I think that's about it.

Demi:  Please stop stirring shit up with other people.  I'm sure you'd have some choice words if someone sat you down and told you how to approach your relationships with Kristian and/or Derek.  She frames things in a way that makes it look like she's just "giving advice" but she really is all about every else's business.

• Love 22
34 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Burning question:   They were all sitting around talking about the worst kisser.  Several of the women had kissed him. Who was it???

Colton

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Someone mentioned that Kristina had a lot of work done and in looking more carefully at her last nite she looks 100% bitchy and her face is frozen into a mean expression- i used to think she was so beautiful and such a tragic heroine now i see her as a nasty mean person. She claims she hasn’t made a connection in paradise but all she has done is focus on Blake. If i were one of the guys i would be afraid to date her. I wasn’t crazy about Caitlyn but that was bad. Oh and taz coming in saying she was 100% all about her and then being pissed that someone asked out jpj- sucks to be you sweetheart

Edited by nlkm9
  • Love 7

Kristina was always a favorite of mine. She really has changed....and not for the better. She needs to get away from this franchise. I wonder if she has an actual job? Actually, I wonder if so many of them do. Does Demi? Blake? We know Dean doesn't. No wonder Chris B is such a catch!

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Kristina was always a favorite of mine. She really has changed....and not for the better. She needs to get away from this franchise. I wonder if she has an actual job? Actually, I wonder if so many of them do. Does Demi? Blake? We know Dean doesn't. No wonder Chris B is such a catch!

Apparently JPJ has a real job too.

"A graduate of Catholic University, John Paul works graduated Magna Cum Laude from their Busch School of Business and Economics.According to his LinkedIn profile, he now works as a financial analyst for a company called 2U."

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/07/john-paul-jones/

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

All the time Caelynn is snuggling up or kissing his neck, Dean's staring off into space looking like my cat when I try to cuddle him.  He hates what I'm doing, but he's hesitant to scratch the Food Woman, so he just freezes.

Hi Judy - I'm going to send you my dry cleaning bill for the coffee I just spit laughed all over my shirt. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

This episode was pretty boring and you could tell they were stretching out it out.  Also, we all know who the original bird of prey is.  Pigeons and seagulls are so millennial! 

season 3 the eagle is going in for the kill tonight GIF

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Just because someone says you can date other people doesn't mean you have to! JPJ made his bed, now he's got to lay in it. He's gunna confront Derek for what? Be BETTER than him! Fight for the woman you want that way! His nonsense is getting too much airtime. 😒

• Love 2

I think it has been proven that the PIZZA.IS.REAL. 

We've seen lots of them eat it, and they did an entire Josh Murray montage of pizza eating a few seasons back. 

Wells probably has a microwave & a freezer behind the bar to keep everybody fed.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Who was sent home?  I took a nap near the end 🙂

Here is how the roses were distributed:

Demi --> Kristian
Dylan --> Hannah
Clay --> Nicole
Mike --> Sydney
Dean --> Caelynn
Blake --> Kristina
Derek --> Tayshia
John Paul Jones --> Haley
Chris --> Katie

Which meant Caitlin, Jen and Tahzjuan went home.

• Love 3

Admittedly, I don't normally watch this show, but I was flipping channels last week and saw where the guy got dumped by the plain blonde (Demi?) for a woman that she was already dating.

I thought the whole purpose of this show was for singles to come to the island and try and find a match.  Why is this woman still on the show if she has already found her match?  On top of that, because it's a lesbian couple, not only did the host treat her as a man, but she got to go first.  So next time around, is the other woman going to hand out the rose and Demi go stand with the men again? 

It just seems like there's no point.  They were a couple before the show, now they're on the show and still a couple.  So are we going to be subjected to her every week until the end of the show where no doubt they will choose each other?  There's no drama and no entertainment unless the producers are going to purposely create fake drama like they did last night with the other one complaining about how Demi was with a man before she arrived. 

Seems a bit too SJW for me... "let's finally get a lesbian couple on our franchise".  Good for them that they are happy but seems to completely go against the premise of the show by bringing on an established girlfriend who had previously had no appearance on any of the Bachelor shows.

• Love 23