Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E03: Week 2, Part 1

Good lord! Demi should NOT be calling anyone out for being calculating and manipulating. 

And, once again, to clear up Blake’s “pentagon” or whatever. He’s not into Caelyn. He’s not into Kristina. He came on BIP to pursue Hannah and wanted to get to know Tayshia. After their date and rose ceremony he tells Tayshia he just wants to pursue things with Hannah. But apparently this has ruined everyone’s lives and he’s being shady. If anything, he’s being more honest than most of the people here (does anyone think Caelyn is really into Cam?)

• Like 17
  • Useful 3

1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Not going to lie, I laughed at Blake over reacting to his toenail problem.   So dramatic that guy.

Not me.  I actually had pain flashbacks from it.  Could barely walk after injuring my big toenail.  Serious pain.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Lol at Caelynn’s face when Cam was reading his novel to her.   He is going to be crushed.  

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Caelynn should demand extra cash for having to deal with Cam!!

Could she look more bored ? awkward..

• Like 1

Caelynn looked like she was trying to not throw up when Cam was reading to her. 

Ooh, Oneyka looked like she was gonna try and kiss Mike and he turned it to a hug

• Like 7

Dylan is snickering that Cam is coming on too strong and looking the fool... That’s telling you something!!

MIKE!!! {swoon}

• Laugh 1

Wow. Dylan was sad but stoic and actually had a relationship with Hannah.   Cam is stalker material, imagining a relationship that didn’t really exist.  Dude needs some professional help.  He desperately wants love but he is getting in his own way.   

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

I sorta feel bad for Oyneka.   Cam, not so much

Couldn’t stand Oyneka on the Bachelor. She’s really improved her image the most coming on this show. I could see her being this season’s Crystal. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

For Cam’s sake I hope this is all an act.

Otherwise, Always Be Close to an outpatient therapist.

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 17

Cam didn't really bother me that much on Becca's season and I think he got a bad rap/raw deal. But now? The guy is delusional. Talking about phone calls to Caelynn's parents asking for her hand in marriage? Crazy talk. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Too bad Annaliese went home. I just realized that she and Cam are PERFECT for each other! Neither cares WHOM they marry—just whether they can find a paper doll to slot into their wedding fantasy ASAP.

Damnit. You’re right. Of course, if they ever DID get together they’d be paraded out with all the other “successful” couples at every event forever. Soooo....ssssshhh🤫

• Like 3

The producers missed a moment here;  should have been Jed and his guitar

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Mike is saying all the right things.... that sound like he is auditioning to be the bachelor.   

• Like 11
  • Laugh 2

Did Annalaise put something into Katie's drink to turn her into a blubbering mess!?!?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

What is Katie saying?   Anyone speak Katie?    Definitely not Wills.  

• Like 7
  • Laugh 6

I guess the words were right but the guy was the wrong one.   

• Like 2

uhhhh.....What happened to Katie?  She was well spoken on Colton's season, whoever said Demi slipped something in her drink hit it on the head. Wills face was cracking me up. 

• Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

Katie's ugly cry was awesome!

She's my twin as that was me during my college days.  And I too went to LSU like Katie.  Must be something in the Mississippi River water

• Laugh 3

Who the hell is Katie even matched up with?! Bukowski?! He wasn’t necessarily choosing you so much as he just WASN’T choosing Annaliese. You’re stupid, Katie. I am a huge Bukowski fan from back in the day, but I’m Here for the Wrong Reasons! You want a Paradise Proposal, go with Wills, you idiot. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

We needed subtitles during the Katie/ Wills convo.

Interesting that Wills said he was shy. I had wondered why he never made any moves last year. Wills, BIP is not the place for you. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Just now, JenE4 said:

Who the hell is Katie even matched up with?! Bukowski?! He wasn’t necessarily choosing you so much as he just WASN’T choosing Annaliese. You’re stupid, Katie. I am a huge Bukowski fan from back in the day, but I’m Here for the Wrong Reasons! You want a Paradise Proposal, go with Wills, you idiot. 

No Chris was with Kristina after the first rose ceremony.  Katie got Wills rose

• Like 2

Maybe Katie was drunk, because I would never have guessed that she would be such a blubbering, incoherent nitwit.

Bubblebutt Wills did crack me up though.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Chris gave his rose to Kristina, not Katie.  Wills gave his rose to Katie.... and really read the room wrong.  

• Like 2

The guy who is making out with Demi all the time looks like Liam Hemsworth.  Yum!

• Like 1

Just now, CindyBee said:

No Chris was with Kristina after the first rose ceremony.  Katie got Wills rose

A few of the words I understand were that she’s not able to do the love triangle/pentagram thing—as if she were already “dating” someone else in Paradise. Then Bukowski was holding her hand and acting like they were together. Maybe we missed some off-screen love connection. Strange.

• Like 7

If Hannah’s vapid connected with Blake’s vapid I fear the earth would implode.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

A few of the words I understand were that she’s not able to do the love triangle/pentagram thing—as if she were already “dating” someone else in Paradise. Then Bukowski was holding her hand and acting like they were together. Maybe we missed some off-screen love connection. Strange.

That’s what I thought, but was confused in the moment because I thought Wills and Katie were in a couple (they were) so I had no idea what the love triangle was 🤷‍♂️ And if Katie and Chris had this amazing connection why didn’t we see that?🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

Sure, Cam, if you were Dylan you’d go out there and pop Blake. Let’s see what you do when Mike comes home with Caelynn on his arm.

• Laugh 5

Blake is a dick, and Hannah doesn’t deserve Dylan.  

Yes they are judging her, Blake.  She is a dimwit.

• Like 20
  • Laugh 1

Tomorrow night looks good with Hannah innocent act being exposed.   And some random guy who I have no clue is making trouble on Jordan's beach!

• Like 9
  • Laugh 3

Blake had six toes. Then he knocked one off his foot crashing into a rock while trying to catch that football.

• Laugh 13

I'm not seeing the Hannah attraction. Do men like tiny females with miniature facial features? I guess the answer is yes. I can't get past her profile, which looks like someone hit her in the face with a pan.

I know that's being shallow, but isn't this entire franchise built on shallow?

• Like 18
  • Laugh 5

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“People up there aren’t judging you.”

*Cut to everyone up there judging Hannah*

THey have nothing else to do, well drink.

• Like 2

Hannah and Blake have really perfected the two versions of the dead fish eyes look.

Hannah has the flat non-blink one down and Blake has the rapid beady eyed blink one down.

For the sake of humanity they should not procreate together.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 5

So....

I think Caelynn is a people pleaser, or else maybe her pageant training has taught her to always appear happy and obliging? Her nervous giggling and body language when Mike asked her out made me think she was totally not interested in him, but how do you gracefully decline a date? And she continued saying all the right things to him, because, again, people pleaser. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Katie, are you having your period? Also, did I miss an entire scene where you and Chris formed a kind of connection, had some good convos earlier? Because where did that scene with him come from?

Have Dylan and Hannah had a substantive convo yet, do you think? Maybe; that's the kind of thing that typically ends up on the cutting room floor. 

Cam, Cam, you're desperate for your dream wife and family, but apparently this can only happen by your finding that wife in Paradise.  Uh-huh. <gives Cam the side eye>

Demi - you fake fakey faker, on the show under false pretenses (well, but the show is complicit, to be fair), you're in no position to call out everyone else's manipulative behavior.

Dylan is adorable; glad he went down and attempted to interrupt Blake and Hannah, that's a better look than just moping and doing nothing. If Hannah dumps him, he'll have tons of women interested, IMHO. 

Edited by adhoc
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 2