Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Week 2, Part 1

• Start Topic

Wow. Dylan was sad but stoic and actually had a relationship with Hannah.   Cam is stalker material, imagining a relationship that didn’t really exist.  Dude needs some professional help.  He desperately wants love but he is getting in his own way.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

I sorta feel bad for Oyneka.   Cam, not so much

Couldn’t stand Oyneka on the Bachelor. She’s really improved her image the most coming on this show. I could see her being this season’s Crystal. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Cam didn't really bother me that much on Becca's season and I think he got a bad rap/raw deal. But now? The guy is delusional. Talking about phone calls to Caelynn's parents asking for her hand in marriage? Crazy talk. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Too bad Annaliese went home. I just realized that she and Cam are PERFECT for each other! Neither cares WHOM they marry—just whether they can find a paper doll to slot into their wedding fantasy ASAP.

Damnit. You’re right. Of course, if they ever DID get together they’d be paraded out with all the other “successful” couples at every event forever. Soooo....ssssshhh🤫

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

Katie's ugly cry was awesome!

She's my twin as that was me during my college days.  And I too went to LSU like Katie.  Must be something in the Mississippi River water

• LOL 3

Who the hell is Katie even matched up with?! Bukowski?! He wasn’t necessarily choosing you so much as he just WASN’T choosing Annaliese. You’re stupid, Katie. I am a huge Bukowski fan from back in the day, but I’m Here for the Wrong Reasons! You want a Paradise Proposal, go with Wills, you idiot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, JenE4 said:

Who the hell is Katie even matched up with?! Bukowski?! He wasn’t necessarily choosing you so much as he just WASN’T choosing Annaliese. You’re stupid, Katie. I am a huge Bukowski fan from back in the day, but I’m Here for the Wrong Reasons! You want a Paradise Proposal, go with Wills, you idiot. 

No Chris was with Kristina after the first rose ceremony.  Katie got Wills rose

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Chris gave his rose to Kristina, not Katie.  Wills gave his rose to Katie.... and really read the room wrong.  

• Love 2
Just now, CindyBee said:

No Chris was with Kristina after the first rose ceremony.  Katie got Wills rose

A few of the words I understand were that she’s not able to do the love triangle/pentagram thing—as if she were already “dating” someone else in Paradise. Then Bukowski was holding her hand and acting like they were together. Maybe we missed some off-screen love connection. Strange.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

A few of the words I understand were that she’s not able to do the love triangle/pentagram thing—as if she were already “dating” someone else in Paradise. Then Bukowski was holding her hand and acting like they were together. Maybe we missed some off-screen love connection. Strange.

That’s what I thought, but was confused in the moment because I thought Wills and Katie were in a couple (they were) so I had no idea what the love triangle was 🤷‍♂️ And if Katie and Chris had this amazing connection why didn’t we see that?🤦‍♂️

• Love 2

Hannah and Blake have really perfected the two versions of the dead fish eyes look.

Hannah has the flat non-blink one down and Blake has the rapid beady eyed blink one down.

For the sake of humanity they should not procreate together.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

So....

I think Caelynn is a people pleaser, or else maybe her pageant training has taught her to always appear happy and obliging? Her nervous giggling and body language when Mike asked her out made me think she was totally not interested in him, but how do you gracefully decline a date? And she continued saying all the right things to him, because, again, people pleaser. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Katie, are you having your period? Also, did I miss an entire scene where you and Chris formed a kind of connection, had some good convos earlier? Because where did that scene with him come from?

Have Dylan and Hannah had a substantive convo yet, do you think? Maybe; that's the kind of thing that typically ends up on the cutting room floor. 

Cam, Cam, you're desperate for your dream wife and family, but apparently this can only happen by your finding that wife in Paradise.  Uh-huh. <gives Cam the side eye>

Demi - you fake fakey faker, on the show under false pretenses (well, but the show is complicit, to be fair), you're in no position to call out everyone else's manipulative behavior.

Dylan is adorable; glad he went down and attempted to interrupt Blake and Hannah, that's a better look than just moping and doing nothing. If Hannah dumps him, he'll have tons of women interested, IMHO. 

Edited by adhoc
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I like Demi's glasses.

That one SPLIT SECOND shot of Wells, I was like ahh!!  His smile.  Oh god.

Katie's meltdown was HILARIOUS.  I really enjoyed it.

Blake is just gross.  All aspects.  I feel idiotic for thinking he was one of the more attractive guys on that season.  What a bad season that must have been.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I mean, seriously. She swooped in to kiss you with 3 minutes to spare before the rose ceremony because she realized you were her ONLY chance to stick around another week.  She probably hasn’t spoken to him since, and he thinks he’s going to  propose to one of the hottest ladies on the show? Mom really steered him wrong with this over-abundance of self-esteem!

Yeah what the hell?  That crying speech about how he can picture his call to the fiancee's parents?  Good lord.  He is Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction but worse.

1 hour ago, Suzysite said:

Oh geez, Mike Johnson refers to himself in the 3rd person.  Ack.

I think he said "Mike Johnson doesn't stop!"  And I heard "My Johnson doesn't stop" and it was pretty funny.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Blake had six toes. Then he knocked one off his foot crashing into a rock while trying to catch that football.

It was really weird when Blake said "I have........10 toes."  Like he had to think about it!

Nothing wrong with having an extra toe but I thought that was funny.

• Love 1

I couldn’t stand Blake on the Bachelorette and I can’t stand him now.  I am so glad they did not make him the Bachelor.  I find the way he speaks so annoying & creepy.  I don’t find him cute at all.  

And I liked Hannah on her season but I always thought she had the body and face of a young teenager.  Now I think she has let the “fame” of being on the Bachelor go to her head.  She clearly has no interest in Dylan.  Her face in every scene looked so bored.  When he was kissing her shoulder after she declined Jordan’s invitation she looked like she was going to throw up. I think she was just trying to make Blake jealous.  

Kaelynn & Mike?  Not sure there.  Why do these people have to start talking about marriage after an hour long date?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It was really weird when Blake said "I have........10 toes."  Like he had to think about it!

Nothing wrong with having an extra toe but I thought that was funny.

11 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I don't  think he's that swift.lol

To be fair they were asking him how many toes he had while he was wearing sneakers.

That’s Gordian Knot level for Blake.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

So much ridiculous tonight!  

I didn't care for Nicole on her Bachelor season, or last year on BIP, but I was happy that she had found someone in Clay.  Then tonight, she goes on a date with Jordan and I'm back to disliking her.  (Where is Annaliese when we need her?).  She seemed pretty into Clay so it's either she has Westonitis (LI contestant) wherein a previous unrecognized person gets play from multiple people and it goes to their head or else she's really just in it for the tv time and couldn't pass up a date with Jordan because she knows he gets camera time.  Too bad for her, but hopefully Clay finds someone worth his time.

Demi and Jordan should totally get together since they both seem to think they're the center of the universe.  Of course, I doubt they could fit in a room with their egos taking up all that space.  Demi at least can be amusing when she's not being a busybody (the toe search was hilarious) but Jordan works my last nerve every time.  Go away, you're not as hot, funny or cute as you think you are.

Am I crazy or from what we've been shown, hasn't Hannah been pretty honest all along that she isn't sure what she wants?  It's not her fault that Dylan has taken her attempts to nicely tell him that she wants to explore a connection with him but isn't ready to commit to mean that she wants exclusivity.  Blake has made some bad choices but I thought he handled the interruption by Dylan on the beach very well.  It seems like everyone is upset that Hannah isn't all in on Dylan because he likes her so much and they just want to stick it to Blake.  Shouldn't Hannah have the right to make the choice for herself?  Even if Blake is the bad/wrong choice it doesn't mean that Dylan is the right one.

I forgot to mention that Cam is like the Chris from last BIP.  So over-reaching and desperately creepy.  It worked out for Chris, maybe Cam will find his Crystal.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

So much ridiculous tonight!  

I didn't care for Nicole on her Bachelor season, or last year on BIP, but I was happy that she had found someone in Clay.  Then tonight, she goes on a date with Jordan and I'm back to disliking her.  (Where is Annaliese when we need her?).  She seemed pretty into Clay so it's either she has Westonitis (LI contestant) wherein a previous unrecognized person gets play from multiple people and it goes to their head or else she's really just in it for the tv time and couldn't pass up a date with Jordan because she knows he gets camera time.  Too bad for her, but hopefully Clay finds someone worth his time.

Demi and Jordan should totally get together since they both seem to think they're the center of the universe.  Of course, I doubt they could fit in a room with their egos taking up all that space.  Demi at least can be amusing when she's not being a busybody (the toe search was hilarious) but Jordan works my last nerve every time.  Go away, you're not as hot, funny or cute as you think you are.

Am I crazy or from what we've been shown, hasn't Hannah been pretty honest all along that she isn't sure what she wants?  It's not her fault that Dylan has taken her attempts to nicely tell him that she wants to explore a connection with him but isn't ready to commit to mean that she wants exclusivity.  Blake has made some bad choices but I thought he handled the interruption by Dylan on the beach very well.  It seems like everyone is upset that Hannah isn't all in on Dylan because he likes her so much and they just want to stick it to Blake.  Shouldn't Hannah have the right to make the choice for herself?  Even if Blake is the bad/wrong choice it doesn't mean that Dylan is the right one.

Not to mention , though a week has passed for us , it’s only been about 3 days in paradise . She’s such a player for not being 100 % committed to him yet 🙄 . I mean she probably shouldn’t have made out with Blake right in front of Dylan , but besides that she did nothing wrong . This is the same exact storyline as grocery store joe and Kendall last year . 

I think there was a lot of hype about Blake and Hannah before paradise . A lot of people wanted them together for some reason and maybe that’s why they feel like they should give it a shot . Blake’s the guy you know is wrong for you long term but is probably fun to flirt with and make out with in the short term. These people are only 24. It’s natural to be a mess at that age . 

• Love 9