Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Week 2, Part 1

• Start Topic

The nine women who survived the rose ceremony await the arrival of new men on the beach; a newcomer sweeps Caelynn off her feet; Dylan and Blake face off over Hannah G.

Airs August 12, 2019.

1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Buh Bye Annaliese and Bibi!    Imaginary relationships are tough to get over, but there's always next summer!

They could have eliminated six more people and nobody would have noticed. When Kevin gave his rose to Ashley I couldn’t even remember them on the show, let alone them “bonding”. At least we don’t have another full season of Annaliese being delusional all the time (though I can see Caelyn filling that role). 

• Love 5

Jordan is upping his love choices AND his sea salt spray—new and improved lovely tangerine scent! (Remember last year he was spraying all the guys’ hair with sea salt spray?) 

Does Hannah model for The Children’s Place? Baby Gap?

• LOL 8
  • Love 11

I am dying over Jordan’s summation of Stagecoach shenanigans interspersed with Blake’s stupid dance moves. Is this how he won them over? Ooh. Look at that Fortnite move; he’s going to be a thrill in the sack!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

What's up with those very high waisted booty shorts that the women are wearing?  Is that the style now?  Looks like they just cut off some mom jeans.  

I have 2 pair of Lee jeans in my closet, circa 1988.  Legit, acid wash, with the waist that hits right below the boobs.....*LOL*

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

What's up with those very high waisted booty shorts that the women are wearing?  Is that the style now?  Looks like they just cut off some mom jeans.  

Retailers want money so they have to convince people to toss out what they have and buy a new wardrobe.   Even if it doesn’t suit them.  Or anyone.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Retailers want money so they have to convince people to toss out what they have and buy a new wardrobe.   Even if it doesn’t suit them.  Or anyone.  

3 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I have 2 pair of Lee jeans in my closet, circa 1988.  Legit, acid wash, with the waist that hits right below the boobs.....*LOL*

Or, Del, just hold onto your jeans for 30 years like Leigh. Boom! Stickin’ it to the man! You need to bust those babies out, Leigh!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Ugh. So I guess we’re not done with this “Blake hurt every girl (and now guy) here” story. I guess ever since they cut back on the alcohol the producers don’t trust these idiots to actually talk, date, and goof off around each other. So they make up preproduced drama. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Or, Del, just hold onto your jeans for 30 years like Leigh. Boom! Stickin’ it to the man! You need to bust those babies out, Leigh!

I'm about 10 pounds away from being able to zip them up without having to lay down on the bed.....Though I put them on that way, back in the old days!!  *ROFL*   I need to find a neon pink cropped sweater & a pair of white Reebok high tops to wear with them though!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Hannah is about 70lbs and 5’ tall, yet whenever Dylan is with her he somehow folds himself into her like a small child. She’s really not into him, she just is doing what the girls are telling her is right. But you can see her body language pulling away from him. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Sarah Heart said:

Tayshia is so jealous.of Hannah, .LOL Claws in madam

I think she is really into Dylan...she heard a lot of stuff about flatheaded Blake 

I don’t think she’s into Dylan. Dylan’s the kind of guy who has a ton of girl friends who tell him how great he is, how any girl would be lucky to have him, but would never date him themselves. Lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, CindyBee said:

Oh lord, Cam is going to loose his mind on national TV and we get to watch

I mean, seriously. She swooped in to kiss you with 3 minutes to spare before the rose ceremony because she realized you were her ONLY chance to stick around another week.  She probably hasn’t spoken to him since, and he thinks he’s going to  propose to one of the hottest ladies on the show? Mom really steered him wrong with this over-abundance of self-esteem!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Good lord! Demi should NOT be calling anyone out for being calculating and manipulating. 

And, once again, to clear up Blake’s “pentagon” or whatever. He’s not into Caelyn. He’s not into Kristina. He came on BIP to pursue Hannah and wanted to get to know Tayshia. After their date and rose ceremony he tells Tayshia he just wants to pursue things with Hannah. But apparently this has ruined everyone’s lives and he’s being shady. If anything, he’s being more honest than most of the people here (does anyone think Caelyn is really into Cam?)

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Not going to lie, I laughed at Blake over reacting to his toenail problem.   So dramatic that guy.

Not me.  I actually had pain flashbacks from it.  Could barely walk after injuring my big toenail.  Serious pain.

• Love 3