Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E03: Week 2, Part 1

The nine women who survived the rose ceremony await the arrival of new men on the beach; a newcomer sweeps Caelynn off her feet; Dylan and Blake face off over Hannah G.

Airs August 12, 2019.

JPJ was funny when he asked Onyeka to accept his rose based on their relationship so far.   

Corrected the name

Edited by DEL901
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

JPJ was funny when he asked Tayshia to accept his rose based on their relationship so far.   

It was Oyneka.

Tayeshia took Blake's rose but doesn't give a shit

• Laugh 2

1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Buh Bye Annaliese and Bibi!    Imaginary relationships are tough to get over, but there's always next summer!

They could have eliminated six more people and nobody would have noticed. When Kevin gave his rose to Ashley I couldn’t even remember them on the show, let alone them “bonding”. At least we don’t have another full season of Annaliese being delusional all the time (though I can see Caelyn filling that role). 

• Like 5

Just now, Sarah Heart said:

Blake loves himself, no girl can resist him( yuck) 

Dean and his tangerine spray..LOL

Jordan.  Dean hasn’t arrived yet.  🙂

Jordan is upping his love choices AND his sea salt spray—new and improved lovely tangerine scent! (Remember last year he was spraying all the guys’ hair with sea salt spray?) 

Does Hannah model for The Children’s Place? Baby Gap?

• Like 11
  • Laugh 7

What's up with those very high waisted booty shorts that the women are wearing?  Is that the style now?  Looks like they just cut off some mom jeans.  

• Like 9
  • Surprise 1

I am dying over Jordan’s summation of Stagecoach shenanigans interspersed with Blake’s stupid dance moves. Is this how he won them over? Ooh. Look at that Fortnite move; he’s going to be a thrill in the sack!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

What's up with those very high waisted booty shorts that the women are wearing?  Is that the style now?  Looks like they just cut off some mom jeans.  

I have 2 pair of Lee jeans in my closet, circa 1988.  Legit, acid wash, with the waist that hits right below the boobs.....*LOL*

• Like 2
  • Laugh 15

4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Retailers want money so they have to convince people to toss out what they have and buy a new wardrobe.   Even if it doesn’t suit them.  Or anyone.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Dylan has an obsession, Blake just hates to lose and Jordan is determined to screw with both of them, just because he can! 

He can pull it off where most can't.

Whaaaaat?  Hannah is an idiot.  

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Retailers want money so they have to convince people to toss out what they have and buy a new wardrobe.   Even if it doesn’t suit them.  Or anyone.  

3 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I have 2 pair of Lee jeans in my closet, circa 1988.  Legit, acid wash, with the waist that hits right below the boobs.....*LOL*

Or, Del, just hold onto your jeans for 30 years like Leigh. Boom! Stickin’ it to the man! You need to bust those babies out, Leigh!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Ugh. So I guess we’re not done with this “Blake hurt every girl (and now guy) here” story. I guess ever since they cut back on the alcohol the producers don’t trust these idiots to actually talk, date, and goof off around each other. So they make up preproduced drama. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Or, Del, just hold onto your jeans for 30 years like Leigh. Boom! Stickin’ it to the man! You need to bust those babies out, Leigh!

I'm about 10 pounds away from being able to zip them up without having to lay down on the bed.....Though I put them on that way, back in the old days!!  *ROFL*   I need to find a neon pink cropped sweater & a pair of white Reebok high tops to wear with them though!  

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Dylan seems sweet enough, but he needs to stop being so mousey and have some confidence. 

Still not a fan of Demi thinking she needs to tell everyone what to do. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Stan39 said:

Dylan seems sweet enough, but he needs to stop being so mousey and have some confidence. 

Still not a fan of Demi thinking she needs to tell everyone what to do. 

I like Dylan, they make a cute couple.

I'm with you on Demi, never did like her

• Like 5

Hannah is about 70lbs and 5’ tall, yet whenever Dylan is with her he somehow folds himself into her like a small child. She’s really not into him, she just is doing what the girls are telling her is right. But you can see her body language pulling away from him. 

• Like 12
  • Laugh 3

Tayshia is so jealous.of Hannah, .LOL Claws in madam

I think she is really into Dylan...she heard a lot of stuff about flatheaded Blake 

Edited by Sarah Heart
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Sarah Heart said:

Tayshia is so jealous.of Hannah, .LOL Claws in madam

I think she is really into Dylan...she heard a lot of stuff about flatheaded Blake 

I don’t think she’s into Dylan. Dylan’s the kind of guy who has a ton of girl friends who tell him how great he is, how any girl would be lucky to have him, but would never date him themselves. Lol. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Stan39 said:

I don’t think she’s into Dylan. Dylan’s the kind of guy who has a ton of girl friends who tell him how great he is, how any girl would be lucky to have him, but would never date him themselves. Lol. 

Maybe, she looks at him differently, so i'll agree to disagree..

• Like 1

Just now, CindyBee said:

Oh lord, Cam is going to loose his mind on national TV and we get to watch

I mean, seriously. She swooped in to kiss you with 3 minutes to spare before the rose ceremony because she realized you were her ONLY chance to stick around another week.  She probably hasn’t spoken to him since, and he thinks he’s going to  propose to one of the hottest ladies on the show? Mom really steered him wrong with this over-abundance of self-esteem!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1