Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E03: Week 2, Part 1

Recommended Posts


24 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Am I crazy or from what we've been shown, hasn't Hannah been pretty honest all along that she isn't sure what she wants?  It's not her fault that Dylan has taken her attempts to nicely tell him that she wants to explore a connection with him but isn't ready to commit to mean that she wants exclusivity.  Blake has made some bad choices but I thought he handled the interruption by Dylan on the beach very well.  It seems like everyone is upset that Hannah isn't all in on Dylan because he likes her so much and they just want to stick it to Blake.  Shouldn't Hannah have the right to make the choice for herself?  Even if Blake is the bad/wrong choice it doesn't mean that Dylan is the right one.
 

Yes this! And why is everyone blaming Blake when Hannah is the one breaking Dylan's heart? She's not being forced to kiss anyone else, she is making a choice, so let her make her damn choices instead of acting like she's some idiot child that doesn't know her own mind and so obviously it's all Blake's fault that she is not fully committed to Dylan after 3 days.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Wow. Dylan was sad but stoic and actually had a relationship with Hannah.   Cam is stalker material, imagining a relationship that didn’t really exist.  Dude needs some professional help.  He desperately wants love but he is getting in his own way.   

It sounds like this Cam person needs to get with Annalise. They can pull in Bibiana for a sister wife type situation.

none of these guys are really good looking. Except for Joe, they rarely ever are. 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tayshia is awful. Turns her nose up at being second choice for Blake's rose, but still accepts it! I wish he had given it to Bibiana instead. Her and Caelynn laughing gleefully about Blake being hurt really says something about what kind of people they are. (Awful people, in case you were wondering).

  • Like 10
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

This might be controversial to say but, I don't like Mike. I don't like Mike at all.

I find him extremely disingenuous and only says things to make him look like the "perfect guy" so he can be the first black bachelor. 

I didn't see any connection between him and Hannah, she'd literally recoil away from him while jumping on top of other dudes. I don't buy whatever connection he's trying to pull off with Caelynn. Caelynn is an opportunist who will fake a relationship if it A. helps her stay on the show (Cam) or B. looks good for her in the public eye (Mike). The only time he was probably most himself was when he was telling off Luke. 

I really hope Mike is not the next bachelor. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CindyBee said:

The producers missed a moment here;  should have been Jed and his guitar

I actually really thought it would be/was Cam! Somewhere inside they would find the guy that he decked to take his costume and guitar slumped over in a corner...

1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

if Katie and Chris had this amazing connection why didn’t we see that?

Well there are only so many hours to focus on the Blake love dodecahedron. Some things like others apparently coupling up have to go by the wayside.

1 hour ago, Katie111 said:

I think she was just trying to make Blake jealous.  

Hannah's first response to Blake pulling her away was "I was waiting for you to come see me all day." So I'd guess she not so into Dylan. Hard to tell, even if those moments where he's all giddy and flustering and kissing her on the collarbone and saying how surreal this all is are SUCH a big turn on to any woman I'm sure. You worship her, we get it... but that only goes so far; especially when someone's been twirled 25 times and couldn't walk away if they tried (such a creepy move by Blake btw). No wonder she couldn't pull her thoughts together.

I actually hope her and Demi get together because between the two of them at times they can both pass for the children's ticket to the fair.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I was laughing so hard at Katie’s gibberish that I woke my husband up! That said, I liked her on Colton’s season and think her and Chris may make a cute couple. 

Hannah?! What the heck?! I wish Dylan would show interest in another girl. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, PTVjones said:

This might be controversial to say but, I don't like Mike. I don't like Mike at all.

I find him extremely disingenuous and only says things to make him look like the "perfect guy" so he can be the first black bachelor.

I agree. Nicole says, "how are you" and his reply is "blessed." Who says that kind of thing?

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I'm not seeing the Hannah attraction. Do men like tiny females with miniature facial features? I guess the answer is yes. I can't get past her profile, which looks like someone hit her in the face with a pan.

I know that's being shallow, but isn't this entire franchise built on shallow?

To me, she’s always looked like a 7y/o with makeup. She creeps me out. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

This is the same exact storyline as grocery store joe and Kendall last year . 

True.  There are only so many “story lines” this formula can provide, and I think we’ve seen all of them multiple times already.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I've always thought Hannah was beautiful, but her actions tonight are coloring my perspective. Her enormous eyes are a childlike feature, but coupled tonight with the giggling and especially the mute hair-twirling, she really seemed so juvenile. I imagine she's been pursued by men all her adult life, and she's perfected this bewildered "whatever is going on?" affect to shield herself from any blame. She can go and explore in paradise, but she and Blake were really throwing it in Dylan's face by kissing right where he would see them. I hope some other woman comes down the stairs and Dylan can get over his infatuation.

I could not at all grasp why Katie was having a nervous breakdown . She thinks she "broke" Wills? So hilarious. He was into Hannah and is just trying to get a rose now. Get over yourself, Katie.

Jordan is as ridiculous as ever. I do hope Nicole stays with Clay, for real. 

Caelynn and Mike are such users. Very disingenuous. Eyes on the prize, not on each other.

Cam. I feel sorry for him. He seems so deluded and Caelynn couldn't get away quickly enough. Reality TV is definitely not his friend. 

Onyeka. Please do something about that hair. You look atrocious. 

Tayshia is apparently very bitter about Blake. I wish these people could let these one-minute relationships roll off their backs instead of a) obsessing b) pining away or c) roiling with anger.

PLEASE Kristina don't get swept away again by Dean. That mustache looks creepy, and is his hair twice as long as last time? I don't recall, but yech he looks awful now. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Blake is a dick, and Hannah doesn’t deserve Dylan.  

Yes they are judging her, Blake.  She is a dimwit.

She really is, just nothing there.  Always fiddling with her hair.  Acts like she is 14. Not much of a personality.  I don't know what is so appealing about her.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Arkay said:

That mustache looks creepy, and is his hair twice as long as last time? I don't recall, but yech he looks awful now. 

He looked almost unrecognizable really. I guess he's gotta a little older, a little wiser and a little mustache...

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Blake is so sickening with his body language, chest-pinching, forced  tears, and meaningless words.  You can tell he's the type who does whatever he wants to with the guys all day, then shows up late for dates with illogical lies rolling out of his mouth just like what he was telling Hannah, "I didn't forget that I told you I was here  for you and going to pursue you, I'm just not the type to shadow someone, but I was thinking about you and planning that when I was done playing sand football and swimming and taking naps, I was going to come around and put my practiced dance move on you and hook-up for awhile.  You're the one, Cae-er-Kri-er Tay-er ... Hannah!  It's Hannah right?"

I don't feel sorry for any of his love victims though, anyone older than fifteen should be able to see him for the immature idiot he is.  Hannah is his female flip side, just feeding her ego and I don't feel sorry for her victims either.  If they can't see past her vacant blue eyes they're getting what they asked for.  

Dylan is also sickening, with his baby smile and his  head on Hannah's  shoulder.  I hope Dylan and Blake end up crying on each other's shoulders. 

Caelynn and Mike were either giddy in love or couldn't keep straight faces while reading their lines.  I just don't know about them.

I like Katie and Chris together.  More of them please?

Nicole doesn't seem cute enough or charming enough to have Jordan and Clay fighting over her, maybe she's better in person?

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Arkay said:

I've always thought Hannah was beautiful, but her actions tonight are coloring my perspective. Her enormous eyes are a childlike feature, but coupled tonight with the giggling and especially the mute hair-twirling, she really seemed so juvenile. I imagine she's been pursued by men all her adult life, and she's perfected this bewildered "whatever is going on?" affect to shield herself from any blame. She can go and explore in paradise, but she and Blake were really throwing it in Dylan's face by kissing right where he would see them. I hope some other woman comes down the stairs and Dylan can get over his infatuation.

I agree.  Hannah has a child's face on an adult body.  She looks like a beautiful 12-year -old.  I was amused by Hannah and Jordan connecting over their modeling careers. Is she a model for ine of those tween retailers?  I cannot see her modeling anything for adults.

The editors put a sick burn on Annalise.  She interviews about her burgeoning relationship with Chris Bukowski and how well it is going.  Immediately after her interview was shown, he gives a rose to Kristina.  That was terrible, but I still laughed.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure why, but Dean's new look kind of put me in mind of a male porn star out of the 1980s.... 

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Jordan is upping his love choices AND his sea salt spray—new and improved lovely tangerine scent! (Remember last year he was spraying all the guys’ hair with sea salt spray?) 

Does Hannah model for The Children’s Place? Baby Gap?

Im not in instagram but i would think he would start his own product line and make a lot of $.

34 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Not sure why, but Dean's new look kind of put me in mind of a male porn star out of the 1980s.... 

hahahaha not that anyone ever watched. that little stache looks absurd, he is much cuter without it.

41 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

I agree.  Hannah has a child's face on an adult body.  She looks like a beautiful 12-year -old.  I was amused by Hannah and Jordan connecting over their modeling careers. Is she a model for ine of those tween retailers?  I cannot see her modeling anything for adults.

The editors put a sick burn on Annalise.  She interviews about her burgeoning relationship with Chris Bukowski and how well it is going.  Immediately after her interview was shown, he gives a rose to Kristina.  That was terrible, but I still laughed.

you know i would say the writers are mean, but annaliese is so pathetic--im sure every guys senses that she is so desparate you could be anyone--I would love for her and cam to hook up and live happily ever after!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bequialife said:

She really is, just nothing there.  Always fiddling with her hair.  Acts like she is 14. Not much of a personality.  I don't know what is so appealing about her.

a lot of men love very skinny pretty girls, and often they dont need to have much of a personality..of course that wears thin after a while. I went to high school with a girl just like her and in her 50's she looks exactly the same.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

Tayshia is awful. Turns her nose up at being second choice for Blake's rose, but still accepts it! I wish he had given it to Bibiana instead. Her and Caelynn laughing gleefully about Blake being hurt really says something about what kind of people they are. (Awful people, in case you were wondering).

funny- I dislike Tayshia, found her to be so obnoxious on Coltons season and also that she was dating someone until the last minute, but I loved her reaction to BLake--they had a really nice date and he did lead her on and f he wasnt interested in her he should not have kissed her and lord knows what else went on. hes a true jerk and I think her feelings were hurt.

8 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

I think Cam just needs to go old-fashioned and choose a....mail order bride.  I suspect that's all that's going to work for that guy.

him and annaliese--2 desparate people

7 hours ago, leocadia said:

So much ridiculous tonight!  

I didn't care for Nicole on her Bachelor season, or last year on BIP, but I was happy that she had found someone in Clay.  Then tonight, she goes on a date with Jordan and I'm back to disliking her.  (Where is Annaliese when we need her?).  She seemed pretty into Clay so it's either she has Westonitis (LI contestant) wherein a previous unrecognized person gets play from multiple people and it goes to their head or else she's really just in it for the tv time and couldn't pass up a date with Jordan because she knows he gets camera time.  Too bad for her, but hopefully Clay finds someone worth his time.

Demi and Jordan should totally get together since they both seem to think they're the center of the universe.  Of course, I doubt they could fit in a room with their egos taking up all that space.  Demi at least can be amusing when she's not being a busybody (the toe search was hilarious) but Jordan works my last nerve every time.  Go away, you're not as hot, funny or cute as you think you are.

Am I crazy or from what we've been shown, hasn't Hannah been pretty honest all along that she isn't sure what she wants?  It's not her fault that Dylan has taken her attempts to nicely tell him that she wants to explore a connection with him but isn't ready to commit to mean that she wants exclusivity.  Blake has made some bad choices but I thought he handled the interruption by Dylan on the beach very well.  It seems like everyone is upset that Hannah isn't all in on Dylan because he likes her so much and they just want to stick it to Blake.  Shouldn't Hannah have the right to make the choice for herself?  Even if Blake is the bad/wrong choice it doesn't mean that Dylan is the right one.

I forgot to mention that Cam is like the Chris from last BIP.  So over-reaching and desperately creepy.  It worked out for Chris, maybe Cam will find his Crystal.

but Hannah turned down the date with Jordan telling Dylan she wanted to spend more time with him. PLEASE dylan get a backbone. the fact that she stayed on the beach with Blake speaks volumes,he is this years Kristina. pathetic

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Good lord! Demi should NOT be calling anyone out for being calculating and manipulating. 

And, once again, to clear up Blake’s “pentagon” or whatever. He’s not into Caelyn. He’s not into Kristina. He came on BIP to pursue Hannah and wanted to get to know Tayshia. After their date and rose ceremony he tells Tayshia he just wants to pursue things with Hannah. But apparently this has ruined everyone’s lives and he’s being shady. If anything, he’s being more honest than most of the people here (does anyone think Caelyn is really into Cam?)

if he wasnt interested in tayshia he shouldnt have gotten so romantic physically with her. even if it was just making out, that can affect a person

10 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Dylan seems sweet enough, but he needs to stop being so mousey and have some confidence. 

Still not a fan of Demi thinking she needs to tell everyone what to do. 

and i hate that she is using derek because she has a girlfriend at home--that makes me hate her.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Wow. Dylan was sad but stoic and actually had a relationship with Hannah.   Cam is stalker material, imagining a relationship that didn’t really exist.  Dude needs some professional help.  He desperately wants love but he is getting in his own way.   

ill say it again--he and annaleise would be a match made in heaven--two pathetic people who are very eager to fall in love and live the paradise dream. I truly hope it happens it would be nice to see them happy.

9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Too bad Annaliese went home. I just realized that she and Cam are PERFECT for each other! Neither cares WHOM they marry—just whether they can find a paper doll to slot into their wedding fantasy ASAP.

thank you I JUST said that!!!!! lol!!!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, PTVjones said:

This might be controversial to say but, I don't like Mike. I don't like Mike at all.

I find him extremely disingenuous and only says things to make him look like the "perfect guy" so he can be the first black bachelor. 

I didn't see any connection between him and Hannah, she'd literally recoil away from him while jumping on top of other dudes. I don't buy whatever connection he's trying to pull off with Caelynn. Caelynn is an opportunist who will fake a relationship if it A. helps her stay on the show (Cam) or B. looks good for her in the public eye (Mike). The only time he was probably most himself was when he was telling off Luke. 

I really hope Mike is not the next bachelor. 

Total agreement on every point.   All he can do is flash that painful looking grin and laugh.  

And Caelynn has the fakest laugh.  She actually reminds me of Crystal from last season.  And I mean the greasy, raggedy, beach Crystal, not the made-up wedding Crystal we'll be seeing soon.  Can't stand either one. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, leocadia said:

So much ridiculous tonight!  

I didn't care for Nicole on her Bachelor season, or last year on BIP, but I was happy that she had found someone in Clay.  Then tonight, she goes on a date with Jordan and I'm back to disliking her.  (Where is Annaliese when we need her?).  She seemed pretty into Clay so it's either she has Westonitis (LI contestant) wherein a previous unrecognized person gets play from multiple people and it goes to their head or else she's really just in it for the tv time and couldn't pass up a date with Jordan because she knows he gets camera time.  Too bad for her, but hopefully Clay finds someone worth his time.

Demi and Jordan should totally get together since they both seem to think they're the center of the universe.  Of course, I doubt they could fit in a room with their egos taking up all that space.  Demi at least can be amusing when she's not being a busybody (the toe search was hilarious) but Jordan works my last nerve every time.  Go away, you're not as hot, funny or cute as you think you are.

Am I crazy or from what we've been shown, hasn't Hannah been pretty honest all along that she isn't sure what she wants?  It's not her fault that Dylan has taken her attempts to nicely tell him that she wants to explore a connection with him but isn't ready to commit to mean that she wants exclusivity.  Blake has made some bad choices but I thought he handled the interruption by Dylan on the beach very well.  It seems like everyone is upset that Hannah isn't all in on Dylan because he likes her so much and they just want to stick it to Blake.  Shouldn't Hannah have the right to make the choice for herself?  Even if Blake is the bad/wrong choice it doesn't mean that Dylan is the right one.

I forgot to mention that Cam is like the Chris from last BIP.  So over-reaching and desperately creepy.  It worked out for Chris, maybe Cam will find his Crystal.

Yup. Agree 100%. People don’t like Blake, that’s Hannah’s biggest problem. And the cast has poisoned the well on either of them getting the chance to try this experience out. If Caelyn and Kristina never showed up and we didn’t get this whole Stagecoach (manufactured) drama then it’s a different picture. Blake and Hannah aren’t doing anything the others aren’t doing (they’re actually nicer and more honest than most), but they’ll be vilified no matter what. Unless Hannah marries Dylan, I guess. Which isn’t fair. Dylan is sweet, but he’s also meek, clinger, and creepy. And in retrospect Blake has a point. Hannah is interested in both men, but Dylan won’t let her leave his side for more than five seconds. And he thinks that he “owns” her because he gave her his rose and glommed onto her since the beginning.

I don’t really think any of the other girls are into him, they’re just using him to get back at Blake. 

It seems like most seasons a mean girl clique forms that thinks they run things and can dictate everything. Looks like Demi is the new Carley.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

 Hannah has a child's face on an adult body.  She looks like a beautiful 12-year -old. 

I think she has the body of a 12 year old girl. That is not an adult's body.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, leocadia said:

Am I crazy or from what we've been shown, hasn't Hannah been pretty honest all along that she isn't sure what she wants?  It's not her fault that Dylan has taken her attempts to nicely tell him that she wants to explore a connection with him but isn't ready to commit to mean that she wants exclusivity.  Blake has made some bad choices but I thought he handled the interruption by Dylan on the beach very well.  It seems like everyone is upset that Hannah isn't all in on Dylan because he likes her so much and they just want to stick it to Blake.  Shouldn't Hannah have the right to make the choice for herself?  Even if Blake is the bad/wrong choice it doesn't mean that Dylan is the right one.

I agree with all of this, even though I don't like Blake.  Dylan doesn't "deserve" Hannah just because he wants her so much.

Hannah has a childlike body, I guess, but it's not like people can really help their body type.  I think the same of Sarah Hyland, Wells's fiancee.  I always see a kid when I look at her.  But I think she had some kind of kidney disease or something.  Hannah to me looks more like an adult like Sarah - way more.  I don't really see a kid when I look at her.  I think because I have a friend who looks like her, who is 40, and she reminds me of the model https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jac_Jagaciak.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

I agree with all of this, even though I don't like Blake.  Dylan doesn't "deserve" Hannah just because he wants her so much.

Demi, Tayshia, Kristina and the rest need to find something else to do with their time besides meddle with Dylan, Hannah, and Blake. It’s getting to be pretty obnoxious. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:
13 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Caelynn should demand extra cash for having to deal with Cam!!

Could she look more bored ? awkward..

image.png

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

She reminds me of people online who put LOL after every line whether it's at all funny or not.

Mike: Want to go on a date?

Caelyn: Hee hee yes hee hee.

Mike:Ready to go?

Caelyn: Hee hee yes hee hee.

She kept it up all night.   It's very odd, and while she's continuously  chuckling over nothing, I'm looking at her face and thinking how it looks like some artist"s caricature of a person with close set eyes and a nose that's trying to  buy a bridge.

I've figured this season out.  It's punishment for anyone who questioned their bachelor/bachelorette choices.  Some of us thought Hannah G or Caelyn would have been a better Bachelorette  than Hannah Brown, and a few people thought that Blake should have been  The Bachelor over Colton.

Okay! We get it!  They're all three inarticulate idiots with middle-school maturity levels.  You can stop now.

I was thinking similarly.... it has only proven that thank goodness we did not see Hannah, Caelyn, or Blake in lead roles.  lol.  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, alexa said:

I was thinking similarly.... it has only proven that thank goodness we did not see Hannah, Caelyn, or Blake in lead roles.  lol.  

I’m pretty sure these producers can make anybody look as good or as bad as they like. If somebody filmed me 24/7 and edited it down to five minutes they could make me look great or a fool (especially when we start talking about splicing up audio and adding it to video that’s not real). It’s kind of scary how easy it is to manipulate large groups of people. 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I’m pretty sure these producers can make anybody look as good or as bad as they like. If somebody filmed me 24/7 and edited it down to five minutes they could make me look great or a fool (especially when we start talking about splicing up audio and adding it to video that’s not real). It’s kind of scary how easy it is to manipulate large groups of people. 

True, but I think what we are seeing with all of them is that they would not be a strong lead.  Hannah is too flighty and isn't really able to communicate well at all.  Caelynn is all over the place, and she is just not ready for a real relationship it seems.  And Blake, well, I am not quite sure what to say about him--lol, other than he should not be the lead on the bachelor.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t think Hannah looks like a kid. She looks like a baby-faced, very thin young woman, and that’s exactly what she is. 

I also think she’s confused and feels a lot of pressure. She’s only been there days and doesn’t know which guy she wants to pursue something with yet. I don’t think this makes her a player. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I think the line of the episode had to have been “I think Hannah will accept a rose from...the first person who asks.” The honesty! 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

All Dylan has to do to get Hannah's interest back towards him is to publicly reject other suitors to pursue Hannah like Blake did.

If he rejects enough, publicly enough she will fall back in his arms.

And I will roll my eyes and drink a large glass of rosé.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, alexa said:

True, but I think what we are seeing with all of them is that they would not be a strong lead.  Hannah is too flighty and isn't really able to communicate well at all.  Caelynn is all over the place, and she is just not ready for a real relationship it seems.  And Blake, well, I am not quite sure what to say about him--lol, other than he should not be the lead on the bachelor.

To be fair to Hannah, we really only see her talking when she’s being put into a position to choose (granted, not great to be indecisive,  though I’d argue the other Hannah sucked at communicating and choosing, too). In cutaways, it looks like Hannah is joking and laughing with people. But you could be right, it could all be speculation 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Many of them act as if this is their first, last and ONLY chance at ever being with a person of the opposite sex.  (Or same sex, per Demi). 

There's such a hyper, shrill, frantic, chaotic RUSHRUSHRUSH to go from one personal evaluation to the next, it's the ultimate FOMO.  With alcohol.  And Tangerine salt-spray.  

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, alexa said:

True, but I think what we are seeing with all of them is that they would not be a strong lead.  Hannah is too flighty and isn't really able to communicate well at all.  Caelynn is all over the place, and she is just not ready for a real relationship it seems.  And Blake, well, I am not quite sure what to say about him--lol, other than he should not be the lead on the bachelor.

If this was a potential Bachelor audition, Blake blew it by juggling 4 different women. Far too messy.   No way he can fake being ready for the Journey!  Mike, on the other hand, is trying his hardest to fake sincerity and nail his audition.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

If this was a potential Bachelor audition, Blake blew it by juggling 4 different women. Far too messy.   No way he can fake being ready for the Journey!  Mike, on the other hand, is trying his hardest to fake sincerity and nail his audition.

You could argue that by “dating” four women at once, Blake is more prepared to be the Bachelor. He was practicing for the journey!

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Those two grate my last nerve. They are clearly used to being the center of attention and most beautiful creature in the room. Obviously they have no clue how to handle vying for a man's attention. 

If Taysia had any self-respect, she'd have turned down the rose. She didn't so now she's just a hypocrite to me. And a Mean Girl. 

I mean, I think Hannah G. is pretty, but I do not see the goddess everyone else is seeing. Maybe it's the long blonde hair and her being so darn thin. She looks a bit like Elsa sprung to life. 

Also, unpopular opinion, I don't even think Blake is all that bad a guy. He was single and he hooked up with two women back to back. Gross? Sure. Stupid? 100%. But they're acting like he ate a puppy. He was never committed to any of them and it sounds like he put his player tendencies right out there. If you don't like the way you were treated, the best thing to do is just walk away and move on. Caelynn's tears, Kristina's revenge, and Taysia's faux-rage are all for camera time and trying to garner sympathy from Bachelor National.

How about this ladies: Show some respect for yourself and move the fuck on. All you're doing is bolstering Blake's profile, and if he's such an awful worm, you should be totally against that. 

I'm a little peeved that the producers obviously orchestrated the roses so that all of Blake's babes stuck around for another week of Beat Up Blake. NONE of them had any connection with any other man. Kristina, Caelynn, and Taysia should all be gone. I actually like Bibi and Annalise. At least they came there to participate in Paradise. I hate when Right Reasons people get sent packing early.  Of course the genuine 30-somethings got hosed to keep the obnoxious Millennial Mob. 

Demi is just... such a poser. It's really bad when I look forward to Bukowski and Jordan. This season isn't all it was cracked up to be. Sorry, Harrison, you overplayed the hype. I can't stand most of these trash pandas. 

Love all of this. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JenE4 said:

You could argue that by “dating” four women at once, Blake is more prepared to be the Bachelor. He was practicing for the journey!

Can we stop this idea that Blake is dating/sleeping with everyone? Just because Demi and Jordan joke about it doesn’t make it gospel. He slept with Kristina. He slept with Caelyn (after he said “no” but she ignored him and begged him to sleep with her). 

He then comes on this show and is interested in Hannah and Tayshia. He goes on a date with Tayshia then decides he’s more interested in Hannah so tells her it’s off. He tried to “juggle” two women for about a day and then told one woman he’s not interested. Not saying all his actions are great, but I don’t like how the show is blowing this out of proportion because they have nothing better to do. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Can we stop this idea that Blake is dating/sleeping with everyone? Just because Demi and Jordan joke about it doesn’t make it gospel. He slept with Kristina. He slept with Caelyn (after he said “no” but she ignored him and begged him to sleep with her). 

He then comes on this show and is interested in Hannah and Tayshia. He goes on a date with Tayshia then decides he’s more interested in Hannah so tells her it’s off. He tried to “juggle” two women for about a day and then told one woman he’s not interested. Not saying all his actions are great, but I don’t like how the show is blowing this out of proportion because they have nothing better to do. 

Apparently you missed the preview for tonight...

Spoiler

Blake flew out to be with Hannah the week before they went to Paradise.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Apparently you missed the preview for tonight...

  Reveal spoiler

Blake flew out to be with Hannah the week before they went to Paradise.

Not sure how that contradicts what I wrote. I don’t think he ever tried to “juggle” Caelyn and Kristina. It sounds more like they pursued him before the show. As far as BIP is concerned, he’s only really shown romantic interest toward Hannah and Tayshia. And he’s not stringing Tayshia along. If anything, he’s the only reason she now has a chance to meet someone else on this show (because he gave her his rose). She should move on and use this opportunity, instead of just hanging out with Demi and Caelyn talking trash all day. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

God, I do not need this Demi synopsis every twenty minutes. I have eyeballs, Demi. I watched the damn thing.

And she is just UNBEARABLE ever since she noticed that people liked the over the top obnoxious caricature she put on for The Bachelor, because now she's pulling it ten-fold. Jordan's the same; he should really thank Jenna for making everyone pity him so that he can cash this check again and get another 15 minutes of fame.

Bibiana and Annaliese, I hope you've realized that Paradise isn't what you're looking for. DON'T COME BACK.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

She reminds me of people online who put LOL after every line whether it's at all funny or not.

I totally agree with this! LOL!

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, PTVjones said:

This might be controversial to say but, I don't like Mike. I don't like Mike at all.

I find him extremely disingenuous and only says things to make him look like the "perfect guy" so he can be the first black bachelor. 

I'm really starting to feel this way about Mike. He's really handsome though so I guess I can deal with him as Bach. I honestly don't think Peter is any less disingenuous than Mike but maybe better at disguising it. 

Dean looks so stupid. I just had to shake my head. 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size