Type keyword(s) to search

It's Been Broughten': The DCC Live Chat Topic

Drogo
Message added by Drogo

NO SPOILERS HERE.  Before posting, make sure you've read the rules. [Click HERE if you haven't.]

• Start Topic

The Rookies really need to learn to fake it till they make it.  Put on your game face and pretend to be having a great time even if you aren’t. You’re trying to get a job as an entertainer and watching you sweat (figuratively) isn’t entertaining.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pj3422 said:

Sheesh, Kelly! Jalyn’s not toxic; she’s disappointed.

She was expected to go out there smiling and some people just can’t do that. You are right—it doesn’t mean she is toxic. I feel so bad for her. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Good evening everyone! Just now getting home.  Someone please catch me up pls and thanks.

Makeovers (yawn... but still, Marshall). Show group auditions. I don't see why Jalyn didn’t make it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, KatieC said:

She was expected to go out there smiling and some people just can’t do that. You are right—it doesn’t mean she is toxic. I feel so bad for her. 

Gee, was Victoria considered toxic last year???  I don't remember🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pj3422 said:

Makeovers (yawn... but still, Marshall). Show group auditions. I don't see why Jalyn didn’t make it. 

Thanks.  This sucks not being able to start watching at 9pm (well I could but I'd be really rushed after my volunteer shift @ the hospital)

• Love 1

Seems there’s almost always someone who doesn’t handle their disappointment that well.  Angela R came back for a 5th season hoping to make show group. She was really off during rehearsals after not being chosen.  Last season VK blamed disappointment for a bad rehearsal.

• Love 2

"I believe in our process" says Kelli. I wish she would explain it. Call Meredith out repeatedly and then cut Alexandra? Meredith not getting the style and nor picking up choreography. Kelli's cut girls for one or the other yet she let Meredith slide for both - again.

• Love 4

Meredith in the kickline was so scary.   She's right, instead of bending at the waist, she tipped forward.    The woman to her right (a vet with dark hair, but I don't know who) really tried to save her.   Meredith is totally off balance, and seems like she's going to tip over any second.   

Meredith really improved.   Lily certainly did a great job, too.    I'm so glad they're showing the names below the small groups.    Christina certainly improved.  

• Love 2

I guess Jay has been replaced from his healthy eating/shopping that he has tried to do in past seasons.... Did anyone see Jinelle - isn't this her wheelhouse  ?

cook book is a little pricy... but would make a nice christmas gift..

Edited by sATL
11 minutes ago, sATL said:

I guess Jay has been replaced from his healthy eating/shopping that he has tried to do in past seasons

cook book is a little pricy... but would make a nice christmas gift//

It was $5.00 cheaper the other day, but of course, put in cart and forgot to buy🙄.  Oh well, still have time to buy Christmas gifts - two months and 13 days, right:)

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Hmmmph….that WAS Show Group in uniform.  

Has SG ever performed before the squad was announced before??

I think they did a similar thing the year Lauren was a rookie because I remember something about Judy worrying about her being right in front of the Joneses

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, phylogeny said:

I think they did a similar thing the year Lauren was a rookie because I remember something about Judy worrying about her being right in front of the Joneses

I think I remember that but not sure.  I'm thinking they took rookies to either Canton or Oxnard maybe?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
changed wording

Yes the year Lauren was a rookie on show group, they did some performance before the team was announced. I think it might be the same event that they're showing tonight. Kalyssa and Gina were the other rookies too. They didn't take rookies to Canton or Oxnard. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yes the year Lauren was a rookie on show group, they did some performance before the team was announced. I think it might be the same event that they're showing tonight. Kalyssa and Gina were the other rookies too. They didn't take rookies to Canton or Oxnard. 

What IS this event? I'm only about half watching the episode while I'm typing and I didn't hear anyone say what the event is they're dancing at.

Really wish Tina Kalina would sit her fat ass down and shut her mouth. 

2 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

What IS this event? I'm only about half watching the episode while I'm typing and I didn't hear anyone say what the event is they're dancing at.

Opening day of football training camp at the star. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3