Type keyword(s) to search

It's Been Broughten': The DCC Live Chat Topic

Drogo
Message added by Drogo

NO SPOILERS HERE.  Before posting, make sure you've read the rules. [Click HERE if you haven't.]

• Start Topic

I think Judy likes having Charm LaDonna there.  Another choreographer who seems as excited as Judy is when they see a beautiful, trained dancer.

Loving Charm!  She has such a fun spirit.  You could tell she was enjoying herself.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, HideyYall said:

I really like Amanda, Kat and Lily.   I think they are all 3 beautiful.   We aren't seeing a lot of their dancing altogether, but it appears they are all very strong.

I hope lily makes it this year 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Being adopted is a sob story now?

And people judge adopted children??  Really??

2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I just don't know how they could take a chance on Malena again.

Agreed. She looked so unprepared 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, MelissaMinion said:

I can’t figure out why they passed over Mady this year. Bah.

She is not a great dancer and doesn’t have the look either. Sad because she seems to want it so bad. 

• Love 2

I’m also glad they aren’t setting Victoria up to fail this year. To me, 95% of her not making it last year was caused by them pushing her forward so much to be filmed, and not giving her constructive correction throughout camp that she could have used to improve. Hopefully, she will knock it out of the park, now that every camera isn't STARING at her, and Kelli isn’t singing her praises every 30 seconds.

3 minutes ago, KatieC said:

She is not a great dancer and doesn’t have the look either. Sad because she seems to want it so bad. 

I guess I’m not seeing it, then...I like her dancing.

• LOL 2

I think that Lily really should make it this year.  Surely to goodness they would not let her get to the final 2 cuts twice.  I think that would be the meanest thing anyone could ever do to a person.  Downright cruel.  She obviously has the skills or she would not be in this position 2 consecutive years.  I also don't get "mean vibes" from her.  She seems soft spoken and likable to me.  

• Love 4

What on earth possessed Judy to wear that hideous red top?    Such a beautiful woman, and that top isn't flattering at all.   It looks like it's from the Captain Kangaroo tunic collection. 

Kelli's is much nicer, and more fitted, and looks nice. 

It's so sad hearing the good byes from the retiring vets, but they all have such exciting plans.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
19 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Gosh that racer's wives show looks trashy.  

I’m such a weirdo. I’ll tune into this show for one reason only. Race car drivers tend to have those high-end RVs with all the bells and whistles, and I’m itching to see inside them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I think that Lily really should make it this year.  Surely to goodness they would not let her get to the final 2 cuts twice.  I think that would be the meanest thing anyone could ever do to a person.  Downright cruel.  She obviously has the skills or she would not be in this position 2 consecutive years.  I also don't get "mean vibes" from her.  She seems soft spoken and likable to me.  

They did it to Brennan, though. Somehow, Lily seems like she wouldn’t put up with that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Im def on the delay cause im just now watching that terrible intro to the show.

7 times, girl Christina you couldve been a doctor by now sis

Edited by Dal8las
  • LOL 6

No starving kids waiting for lunch at my house but 3 pet birds are wondering why they aren't back in their pens so they can go to sleep.  They'll just have to wait on a commercial.  But I DID give them their afternoon snack before dark.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, parrotfeathers said:

No starving kids waiting for lunch at my house but 3 pet birds are wondering why they aren't back in their pens so they can go to sleep.  They'll just have to wait on a commercial.  But I DID give them their afternoon snack before dark.

Throw some mac n cheese carrots and hummus at them:)

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Charlotte looks good.

Well Christina stumbled through the star question.

She did.  I would of as well. What do the ‘stars’ represent exactly? I have my ideas but not sure what answer they are looking for exactly. 

I love Kat but....sure hope she’s improved.....

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pksbena1 said:

What do the ‘stars’ represent exactly?

I have no idea but "the cowboys" was a pretty good answer to me.  Maybe she should have said "america's sweethearts often envied but never copied" or whatever the saying is

Birds in bed.  Pionus a little freaked that male eclectus was in her pen trying to be chummy.  Also parrots love mac & cheese.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

What do the ‘stars’ represent exactly? I have my ideas but not sure what answer they are looking for exactly. 

The state of Texas, as in The Lone Star State.

• Love 2

WAIT HOW COME VK GETS HER MUSIC PLAYED....THOSE TURNS OMG GIRL YOU BETTER NOT LET KITTY CARTER SEE YOU

EDITED* MADDIE IS SO DAMN CORNY OMG I LEGIT COULDNT WATCH.

Edited by Dal8las
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I hate Malena's shorts, they really look like a diaper, and the fringe on the top makes her look really top heavy.  

I love Maddie's top.    I enjoy her dancing.   I love most of the final solos.    

I love the field portion of finals.   That Jumbotron really does show every detail.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Look folks, the kids got fed today. The team has been chosen and nobody is in danger of starving anymore or not getting their pirate’s booty. 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

That star question was hard.

the football team,

the lone star state,

on a more personal level: what the team means to you

what the cheerleaders mean to you

what the state means to you.

🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 1