Type keyword(s) to search

It's Been Broughten': The DCC Live Chat Topic

Drogo
Message added by Drogo

NO SPOILERS HERE.  Before posting, make sure you've read the rules. [Click HERE if you haven't.]

• Start Topic

Just now, parrotfeathers said:

Cover Girl "Exhibitionist" Mascara advertisement.  Hmm I can think of a couple former DCC that may be interested.

They should have had that commercial last season. 🤣

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, Cappuccinagina said:

I am rooting for these ladies. I really hope they don’t body shame people. It’s an audition, I’m gonna focus on dancing and then the horrible dancing 😂😂😂

Question though: why do people return when their technique was not and is not on par with college dance let alone DCC? Take the hint 🤷🏻‍♀️

But those are the fun auditions.  I mean seriously being overweight would look horrible in that outfit. 

• Love 1

Kat is lovely. I like Charm so far; she has good insights. Ugh at Melissa R being in the deliberation room; they need a recently retired vet in her place. 

Edited by Spooky
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, KatieC said:

I wonder if they will laugh if VK does that at a game. 😑

She probably won't fall off the edge of the football field. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

They mentioned all the Dallas Mavericks dancers auditioning but didn't say why they were all auditioning... Guess they don't want it to seem like DCC was 2nd choice

I was thinking the same thing. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

She probably won't fall off the edge of the football field. 

Keyboard!

She could be the first ever DCC to tackle a football player.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

Just realized that annoying tv reporter isn’t on the show this year, he drove me crazy... side note Kat already annoying me she’s way too in your face imo... 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

After 13 seasons, how can these girls not be prepared for how exhausted they are when the kick line starts? Practice kicking after dancing a full routine, every time. It’s not rocket science!

Right?  It amazes me how unprepared so many of them are.