Type keyword(s) to search

It's Been Broughten': The DCC Live Chat Topic

Drogo
Message added by Drogo

NO SPOILERS HERE.  Before posting, make sure you've read the rules. [Click HERE if you haven't.]

• Start Topic

jaime.gif

A place to discuss new DCC:MTT episodes during their first (ET) airing.

This thread will auto-unlock a few minutes before the episode starts and will lock up again a few minutes after the episode ends.  Once the live chat is locked, take the rest of the discussions to the episode threads.

This is a NO SPOILERS topic:

• The chat will only be open during the episode's first airing (so it's only open during the Eastern time zone airing, sorry Other Time Zones.  If you live in a time zone where the episode hasn't aired yet, be advised this topic may be spoilery for you.)
  • If you know who goes home/what happens but it hasn't happened on screen in the episode... it's a spoiler.  Don't post it.

Cheers!

• Love 8

I am rooting for these ladies. I really hope they don’t body shame people. It’s an audition, I’m gonna focus on dancing and then the horrible dancing 😂😂😂

Question though: why do people return when their technique was not and is not on par with college dance let alone DCC? Take the hint 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm hoping they don't show the people that are obviously checking a box on their bucket list, and don't humiliate them on national TV.

Oops!   So VK can't stay in her own space?   She's lucky she didn't slip further, and really hurt herself.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm hoping they don't show the people that are obviously checking a box on their bucket list, and don't humiliate them on national TV.

Oops!   So VK can't stay in her own space?   She's lucky she didn't slip further, and really hurt herself.  

I have no words 😶 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
10 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

If this has already been posted, my apologizes, but if you don't have CMT, they are currently airing the episode on VH1 and Logo. 

11 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

VH1 has the episode on tonight, if you don’t have CMT.  Just found it. FYI 

THANKS!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

VH1 has the episode on tonight, if you don’t have CMT.  Just found it. FYI 

Thank you so much! I knew my provider didn't carry CMT but had no idea VH1 had it. You get Abby Bear for the week!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Thank you so much! I knew my provider didn't carry CMT but had no idea VH1 had it. You get Abby Bear for the week!

Yeah!   🐻!  I just had the guide up and found it!  

They mentioned all the Dallas Mavericks dancers auditioning but didn't say why they were all auditioning... Guess they don't want it to seem like DCC was 2nd choice

• Love 5