Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Season 3, Episode 3

People are gearing up for an illicit boxing party at Lady Fitz's house; with Lydia out of Bedlam, Blayne back in England and the Pinchers determined to seal a lucrative deal, there's tension in the air; an old friend's arrival stokes rivalries.

Original air date: 7/24/19

Color me shocked as well. Did we know Jessica Brown Findlay was leaving the show? I know characters are often “saved” but Charlotte looked deader than a doornail. I was already (happily) surprised to see Margaret back so soon, but this!

• Love 5

It sure looks like she's dead.. But I'll be happy if she's somehow alive.. Yes its cheap.. If she has like amnesia or something but I can't imagine the show without her.. And of course I can't find a preview for next episode 

• Love 5
(edited)

Is it character death season? This is literally the third major character death I've spoiled myself for in two weeks by glancing at an episode thread before watching. (No one's fault but my own.)

If she's really dead: balls to that, she has consistently been one of the best parts of the show.

And generally balls to major character deaths. Calm down, showrunners. 

Edited by kieyra
  • Love 9

Seriously, what the ever loving fuck is going on with TV lately?!? WHY THE FUCK DO BELOVED CHARACTERS KEEP DYING IN STUPID WAY FOR SHOCK VALUE?!?

I mean, is this for real? Is Jessica leaving the show? Did every show runner this season make a bet to see who could kill off the most main characters in the most insulting ways? Did Hollywood run out of Prozak? Seriously, what is happening?!  How can I be supposed to get invested in shows when they keep pulling this shit on me?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Seriously, what the ever loving fuck is going on with TV lately?!? WHY THE FUCK DO BELOVED CHARACTERS KEEP DYING IN STUPID WAY FOR SHOCK VALUE?!?

I mean, is this for real? Is Jessica leaving the show? Did every show runner this season make a bet to see who could kill off the most main characters in the most insulting ways? Did Hollywood run out of Prozak? Seriously, what is happening?!  How can I be supposed to get invested in shows when they keep pulling this shit on me?!

And you and I keep meeting like this.

Edited to add: If this death sticks, I can't quit Harlots, because, dammit, I feel the need to support shows helmed by women. But jeez, they squandered Charlotte's ridiculous appeal, and her chemistry with basically everyone. And she was one of the most likable characters on the show, on a show full of characters who are put in awful positions and/or are just plain awful. 

Edited by kieyra
  • Love 8

Apparently Charlotte's actress had been cast in another show, I believe it's a USA channel production. So I guess that's why she got killed off.

I'd love for her to still be alive, but as it was pointed out elsewhere, she'd likely be paralyzed, at least. It would be horrible to be paralyzed in that time period.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Also this sucks because ( and I may be in the minority.. And possibly because he's a minority I connected with)  I wanna like Hal pincher... And yes it was an accident.. But if this death sticks.. I dunno how I'll be able to look at him.... Plz TV gods... Just put her in a soap opera coma for a few episodes

22 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Yeah I wish we would keep meeting up under better circumstances. Another day another major character senselessly slaughtered, eh @kieyra ?

Who else has died

15 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

Who else has died

How much time have you got 😉 Thats a pretty spoiler heavy question, but a lot of shows I watch have killed off major, much beloved characters, often in, how should I say..., unsatisfying ways as of late, including but not limited to...

Spoiler

The Magicians, Stranger Things, The Walking Dead,  Game of Thrones, Station 19, Agents of Shield, Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, and most recently Veronica Mars. There are probably more that I am forgetting or that I dont watch, it seems like a pattern is emerging.

And now this. 

• Love 4

Wow that was shocking!  I too will greatly miss Charlotte who I think is the most interesting character on the show.   Have to admit my first reaction was that does it for me but I guess I'll stick around to see what happens but I just don't feel the same about the show.  

Does JBF have in her contracts that she dies in the third episode of the 3rd season?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
43 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

Also this sucks because ( and I may be in the minority.. And possibly because he's a minority I connected with)  I wanna like Hal pincher... And yes it was an accident.. But if this death sticks.. I dunno how I'll be able to look at him.... Plz TV gods... Just put her in a soap opera coma for a few episodes

Who else has died

And Pose did a shocker death a few episodes ago, but it was a secondary character. Legion also killed quite a few main characters this week, but it's a comic book show and time travel is a theme this season. No one know's yet how it'll play out, although part of the theme is that you can't really go back and undo anything. So they are probably dead.

In addition to Tennisgurl's stuff. 

Edited by kieyra
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, kieyra said:
  Hide contents

And Pose did a shocker death a few episodes ago, but it was a secondary character. Legion also killed quite a few main characters this week, but it's a comic book show and time travel is a theme this season. No one know's yet how it'll play out, although part of the theme is that you can't really go back and undo anything. So they are probably dead.

In addition to Tennisgurl's stuff. 

I couldn't keep up with legion..  One of was trippy and two I couldn't trust the protagonist's narration.. As for the other deaths.. Yeah I hadn't really thought about how many folks on shows bit it this year.. Man

• Love 1

What a shocker at the end! Judging by the enormous pool of blood I’d say massive head wound. I’ll miss Jessica if she is indeed gone because to me Charlotte made this show interesting. 

I guess it’s ok for two people to escape Bedlam and no one cares? I’m glad Margaret is back but I don’t know how she can stay hidden for long, she’s already been out on the street and now too many people know she’s back. 

• Love 4

Interested to see where this does now.  I'd say The Pincher Brothers are done for now.  Since Margaret has already been "hung" she could kill them.

Maybe that's why IDMB doesn't have most of the characters listed for season 3 - keeping us guessing!

Jessica's new show (Brave New World) started filming June 24 (the writer posted on Instagram), Harlots finished filming in May, so she didn't have to be written off Harlots to do the new show.  

• Useful 1
(edited)

Well, after spoiling myself with the thread I skipped to the end scene. These showrunners are professionals, and they know that no body=no death, so those extended shots of Charlotte’s face were meant to show us she’s gone. 

I don’t know. I’ve been a huge fan of scripted drama for a long time, but the sucker punches like this are ruining things for me.

Obviously performers should be able to work the jobs they want, and maybe this wasn’t high profile enough for JFB. But that didn’t have to mean the character’s graphic and ultimately pointless death. 

If anything I guess this means I was already over Margaret being gone, and Charlotte had become my POV character. I really loved her.

Well, fuck. I don’t even know anymore. My pool of enjoyable television viewing is, paradoxically, getting smaller all the time.

If they kill off any main characters in this upcoming season of GLOW, I’m basically going to be stuck rewatching You’re the Worst for the rest of my life.

Off-topic:

Legion stuff

I normally hate overly stylized head trip shows, but there’s actually been a cohesive narrative throughout the whole. I, admittedly, sometimes need professional reviewers to unpack it for me, but it’s there. And it’s solid enough that this week’s body count was quite painful.

Edited by kieyra
  • Love 7

It’s really too bad that they decided on this bizarre ending, because the rest of the episode was pretty good. Margaret is back, I like the stuff with Lucy/Fredo/Mrs.Harvey, Margaret kind of barreling into her families new lives and it being kind of a pain, there’s good stuff here...but it’s hard to think about it after that insane fucking ending. I mean, if they HAD to kill Charlotte, and not just have her go to America with Lady Fitz or something and write her off, why kill her off in such a stupid way? After all she went through, she dies by...being shoved off a rail by her fuck buddy accidently? Really? 

• Love 4
(edited)

I get where Margaret was coming from, but, if she hadn't interfered, the Pinchers plus Emily would have been out of her girls' hair. 

When Lydia was watching Charlotte die, so many emotions played across her face. Love and hate and horror and regret, and maybe even true sorrow. 

Ms. Harvey was feeling Mr. North! As things stand now, I would not be opposed to Mr. North being felt. 

When Margaret's current husband started talking to Mr. North , the tension was ridiculous! The ever increasing tension as more characters were added to the Fitz ballroom was masterful. 

Oh, Fredo. Sigh. Discretion. Loved Lucy sussing out what was happening and intervening. 

Gah! I guess when post coital bliss Charlotte was all walking out in nature basking in the sun and savoring blue skies in delightful cherry red and white stripes, we should have known that she would not be long for this world. I was spoiled here before I watched, so that scene felt extra poignant. 

Ms. May is so gross, and Ms. Harvey learned: #BitchBetterHaveHerMoney. 

Loved Nancy and Margaret's conversation about married life. 

Mr. North's boxing protege is gonna cause trouble for Harriet. He's cute, but he's naive about the ways of this world. 

The new husband is handsome, and seems decent. Margaret is gonna break his heart. 

Edited by rollacoaster
edited for clarity
  • Love 7
On 7/24/2019 at 3:36 PM, abbyzenn said:

Wow that was shocking!  I too will greatly miss Charlotte who I think is the most interesting character on the show.   Have to admit my first reaction was that does it for me but I guess I'll stick around to see what happens but I just don't feel the same about the show.  

Does JBF have in her contracts that she dies in the third episode of the 3rd season?

This made me lol. I thought of the same thing. I cried like a baby when Sybil died and remember exactly when it happened. 

I actually gave Harlots a chance because of JBF and Samantha Morton being in the cast. I didn't care for the title of the show but thought that it was worth checking out because these two were signed on. I'm certainly glad that I did. Harlots is one of the best shows currently running and it's a shame that it doesn't get more attention.

Charlotte's death is bummer but I'm still totally in love with this show and will watch until it wraps. I'm not sure that I see her death as pointless but agree that I was hoping that the character would stay with the show longer. I'm very much looking forward to the fall out and character reactions. 

Looking back on it, it was nice to see the Wells family have that scene where they were all together laughing about what Margaret would be "cooking for dinner. It was a sweet moment and I'm glad we got to see them have one last scene before they're all wrecked over Charlotte's death.

Lydia seemed touched that Kate wants to go by the name of Quigley now. Am I totally stupid to hope that Lydia won't let Kate fall into the hands of Isabella's brother? 

I'm surprised that Charlotte didn't just come right out and tell Kate that Lydia has sold girls to be killed before. 'Dangerous' is a pretty vague way of putting it especially for someone who is new to the game. Telling her to get away from Lydia at first opportunity because she'll get you killed would have been a more helpful suggestion. 

I wonder where Isaac's story goes from here? His relationship with his brother is going to be pretty fractured. 

I've missed Margaret's cackle of a laugh. It was nice to see her chatting with Nancy.

I liked the observation that Charlotte made that she's been living Margaret's life on Greek Street while Margaret was living Charlotte's would be life in America. It's funny how things work out. 

I feel sorry for Mr. Young. 

Another great episode. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, rollacoaster said:

When Lydia was watching Charlotte die, so many emotions played across her face. Love and hate and horror and regret, and maybe even true sorrow. 

Lesley Manville is *such* a good actress. I wasn't familiar with her until I watched this show but I continue to be amazed with her work each season. I hope she gets some quality roles because of this show because she really is good. She reminds me of how good Lindsay Duncan was playing Servilia on Rome. The range of facial expressions is really impressive.

• Love 6

Watching late at night with headphones on and I still just screamed.  Seems like everyone's still asleep. I agree I'd moved seamlessly into Charlotte's pov/most relatable character after the mother left.  And I don't like the sister. Dammit! Now I don't like the mother either.   Argh!

• Love 2

This epi was so good with a lot of pivotal things happening, I rewatched again the same day.  Thrilled that Margaret's back; I continue to love Nancy.  I feel sorry for Jonah Young though; he seems like such a nice man.  As is Mr. North.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

Lesley Manville is *such* a good actress. I wasn't familiar with her until I watched this show but I continue to be amazed with her work each season. I hope she gets some quality roles because of this show because she really is good. She reminds me of how good Lindsay Duncan was playing Servilia on Rome. The range of facial expressions is really impressive.

Great comparison to Lindsay Duncan! I first became aware of Manville in the movie Topsy Turvy. She played Gilbert (of Gilbert and Sullivan)'s wife so beautifully, I never forgot her. Like Duncan, she's been knocking around British film and TV for a long time. As a matter of fact, I just started watching a comedy she headlines called Mum. It's a funny juxtapostion w/Harlots and further proof of how great LM is.

Oh, and CHARLOTTE!! NOOOOOO!!!

• Love 2

What a major, major disappointment. I guess killing Charlotte was the easiest way to deal with Jessica wanting to leave, but it feels like the show just lost its heart. I love the other characters too, but no one else offers what Charlotte did.

I loved the episode until the hugely disappointing soap death. The reunions with Margaret were touching, yet at the same time it felt honest that almost immediately everyone pivoted to feeling conflicted: they had built new lives for themselves and now Margaret's return will force them to make big choices. And her recklessness and need for vengeance immediately have unintended but devastating conquences.

The actor who plays Jonas Young has been so sympathetic in everything I've seen him in, I hope he gets to remain a decent man. My current guess is that Margaret, Will and Jacob leave (for Ireland or Scotland? How were they for black men at the time?) and Lucy will be the Greek Street bawd after the molly house is taken down by the law.

The show might want to show a new, stronger Lucy, but realistically she ought to be devastated. Only Nancy is left as her true confidante now and she's a mentor rather than a peer. Unlike Charlotte, Lucy doesn't really form emotional connections quickly: even Fredo and Elizabeth are fun pals rather than people she would consider letting close to her.

Currently Lydia is able to get away with treating Kate nicely, but when the stakes get higher she might have to choose between respecting Kate's wishes and beating her down to make more money from awful men.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ElizaD said:

Currently Lydia is able to get away with treating Kate nicely, but when the stakes get higher she might have to choose between respecting Kate's wishes and beating her down to make more money from awful men.

Yeah. With Ms. May breathing down her neck, that may come sooner rather than later. 

• Love 2

While the loss of Charlotte is important to the show, I don't think Harlots has lost its heart.  To me, Margaret is the heart of the show.  I'm now interested in the effects the death of Charlotte will have on Margaret, Lucy, and even William.  No doubt they'll keep calm and carry on in true British style, but Margaret will be devastated inside.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, spaceghostess said:

Great comparison to Lindsay Duncan! I first became aware of Manville in the movie Topsy Turvy. She played Gilbert (of Gilbert and Sullivan)'s wife so beautifully, I never forgot her. Like Duncan, she's been knocking around British film and TV for a long time. As a matter of fact, I just started watching a comedy she headlines called Mum. It's a funny juxtapostion w/Harlots and further proof of how great LM is.

Yep, she’s been around a long time, she didn’t need Harlots to help her career. More likely they sought her out for this role because of her achievements. I loved Mum. Did you notice that the actress playing Pauline was also in Harlots (Mrs. Scanwell)? They both played such different roles in both series.

Considering what Lucy tried to do to Fallon after she heard the news that he'd played a part in her mother's death, I think we're gonna see some of that taste for violence she has come out again. Isaac Pincher better watch himself.

Include me among those who really didn't see that coming.  I'm sad to see Charlotte go.  I think Lydia is going to get blamed for it.  With that whole "fuck off" exchange, she could be a suspect if someone suspects foul play.  But it's hard to believe there weren't any servants in the front hallway during a major shindig. 

Glad to see Margaret back, hard to see how Emily is now not going to rat her out immediately. 

I'm not happy Blayne is back.  He's just too creepy for me, and doesn't really add anything to the show. 

I have to admit, the show is getting a bit crowded.  We have Golden Square, Greek Street, Emily/Pincher's bar, Lady Fitz's place, and now Harriet's place where people are coming in and out.  They've added about 1/2 dozen characters this season.  And 2 that were gone (Margaret and Blayne) have now returned.  I'm having a hard time keeping track of everyone and the various plotlines.

Does anyone know how land sales worked back then?  How would anyone know Mr. Young was legit, and why would you just trust someone who said "yeah, I've got land to sell in the Americas"?  How do you tell a false deed from a legit one? 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, chaifan said:

I have to admit, the show is getting a bit crowded.  We have Golden Square, Greek Street, Emily/Pincher's bar, Lady Fitz's place, and now Harriet's place where people are coming in and out.  They've added about 1/2 dozen characters this season.  And 2 that were gone (Margaret and Blayne) have now returned.  I'm having a hard time keeping track of everyone and the various plotlines.

It's the classic cast bloat problem. In season 1, Emily was part of the Quigley plot but her story ended with her being free to leave. Season 2 moved Harriet into Emily and Charles' house and added three new characters. Season 3 has Emily with her own plot + three supporting characters (the Pinchers and the gunmaker) and Harriet with her own plot + three supporting characters (Rani, Jack and the lord). Connecting the Pinchers to the established cast through Emily was a good move and I would love to see Harriet's plot examine what it would have been like to run a house for WOC in the 1760s, but it's still cast bloat.

Honestly, as much as I hope for a canon explanation of what happened to the Scanwells and Violet, theirs was the major plot that was the easiest to cut for the sake of clearing room for newcomers: if we never hear about them again, it's still easy to assume that Violet left town to avoid any more trouble and Amelia accepted a marriage of convenience that removed her and her mother from the streets. And while I thought Sophia's elopement might be a plot by Blayne, I now hope that it was exactly what it seemed and served to get her out of the way: that would free all of the Blayne plot to focus on more important characters until Sophia returns in the finale for a happy reunion. Also, though I liked knowing all the girls in the Wells house, having Fanny as the only one with lines is probably another necessary decision now that the cast is so big.

... and of course they've now killed one of the three female leads. So Charlotte's screentime will be going to other characters.

• Love 2

I hate that Charlotte's most likely gone because she really was the heart of this show in being connected to pretty much every other character on the canvas and had chemistry to spare with Isaac/Not Theon Greyjoy, but that was still a pretty terrific episode with the all pieces moving along at a nice clip.  Loved how everything converged at the house party/illicit boxing match so everyone could be in one place to continue sniping at each other.  There's no way there isn't some serious fallout from Charlotte's death, although it's going to be hard to pin it on anyone since no one actually saw it happen.  Emily watched Isaac leave the room with Charlotte and knows Hal went after them, but we also know she's not going to risk her own situation to say anything.  Lydia was wise enough to realize they needed to not be found with Charlotte's body, but you could see that she was definitely feeling some things about it.

With the way it was set up, what's the likelihood that Margaret will ever even realize that if she'd left well enough alone that sure, they would have sold some land to some unsavory people but she'd still have made her money and her daughter would still be alive?  It's typical Margaret to show up essentially back from the dead and recklessly immediately want to micromanage everything, resulting in disaster 5 minutes after that.  Lucy and Charlotte admitting earlier in the episode that yeah, it's great to see ma again but they both felt suffocated and hamstrung under her felt very honest.   Buying land sight unseen in the colonies with nothing more than the unknown seller's word and a land deed that may or may not be legit seems like an incredibly risky venture, but I guess people really did do that even if I'm not quite understanding why it had to be this particular deal or a raging fit that ended up with someone dead.  Jonas Young seems like a decent enough guy, and I have no idea how they get around the issue of Margaret being supposedly dead while she's off living in America now as his wife.  Samantha Morton also still has her other job as the big bad on The Walking Dead.

Not especially thrilled to see Blayne back but I guess that was inevitable too.  Luckily even Lydia realizes she doesn't want to do business with him because Kate is so far coming off pretty interesting and likable and I'm just completely over the Spartans Bad Men Murder Club.  Lydia is at least taking her time introducing Kate in their circles to build her up as a sensation instead of immediately pimping her on a street corner to make some quick cash, although it remains to be seen how long Mrs. May will continue to extend the hospitality for her to be able to do that.  Unfortunately, Blayne's return probably means we're going to get more of colorless little Sophia for the big secret uncle-dad reveal.

Mrs. May is just distasteful, but it seems like Elizabeth Harvey is out to scam everybody.  She's not giving Mrs. May her cut and she deftly maneuvered Lucy into picking up the tab from whichever vendor was refusing her credit.   Interesting that with everything Will has seen and had to do, Lucy still felt the need to hide that she was running a molly house from him.

• Love 1
On 7/27/2019 at 1:37 AM, ferjy said:

Yep, she’s been around a long time, she didn’t need Harlots to help her career. More likely they sought her out for this role because of her achievements. I loved Mum. Did you notice that the actress playing Pauline was also in Harlots (Mrs. Scanwell)? They both played such different roles in both series.

Yes, but it took me a minute to place her, she's so different (and brilliant as the horrid Pauline, who reminds me of Olivia Colman's character in Fleabag, heh.) And get this: Dorothy Atkinson was also in Topsy Turvy!! I swear, it's the Game of Thrones of movies: Manville, Jim Broadbent, Timothy Spall, Shirley Henderson, Andy Serkis, Kevin McKidd, and every British HITG of the last 30 years. The cast is EVERYWHERE. Gosford Park is kinda like that, too.

Finally made myself watch it. I was spoiled for Charlotte’s death, but the episode still kept me on the edge of my seat, and kept you guessing for the last fifteen minutes or so, with a sense of steadily rising dread and so many moving parts.

I’m glad Charlotte got to have a last hurrah with both of her lovers. I’m glad she went out smiling. I don’t know what she was trying to convey to Kate on her way out of this world. Some torch being passed? It’s not Margaret, and it’s not Lucy. Maybe Kate will turn out to have the fearless, carefree spirit Charlotte always had. 

It’s impossible to know how all these pieces will fall. In a lesser show, it would already be obvious. 

As others have said: we did not need Blayne back. Literally the only flaw in this episode.

(Strangely, I’m having no problem with cast bloat, due to the lively pacing and efficient exposition.)

• Love 5

On a superficial note the green gown Liv Tyler’s character wore at the boxing match was GORGEOUS beyond belief. I love that green color. 

Mans Will’s boxing protege is a mighty fine specimen of manhood. His face is gorgeous and his muscles are so well proportioned.  

Does Margaret’s husband Jonas know about her son Jacob and Will? (I just answered by own question- watching the episode is fundamental) I assume she told him about her daughters but Jacob and Will CANNOT go to the American colonies. Does he know about Jacob, that she has a black child who’s very young?

Oh My God. I hope Charlotte went quickly. What a way to go out. It was an accident, but a realistic one. Kate is a kind person to hold her hand. 

disbelief wow GIF

Charlotte... no, girl. Why? 

Margaret! YAY!!!

I know that people didn't have TVs and they did love tableaus. But it's difficult to imagine these jaded nobles being so easily amused by Harriet's girls in the other episode and Catherine in this one. Like, it's still pretty bad playacting. They've seen plays before.

Random, but I love all the tiny cups for liquor.

"My clever girls and handsome boys" was a nice line since that's usually reversed.

She bought her yellow shoes but that print for her dress? I don't understand Cate's new outfit at all. At least choose a bright color. She'll look like a sparrow next to the other harlots.

Who could possibly think Isaac has a pretty face?

Wait... what? They're not going to explain Quigley sneaking in to the house for the boxing match? I thought that would be more of a problem. This is not a great episode. It's full of people coincidentally walking past each other. Who wrote this nonsense? I am not here for the contrivances of Lydia being able to do whatever she wants without some footmen throwing her out of the house.

Margaret and Nancy have so much chemistry. More than she did with Will in their first scene. 

CHRIST. I know it's the last season, but are they really just going to kill Charlotte like that???

If anything I guess this means I was already over Margaret being gone, and Charlotte had become my POV character. I really loved her.

It was only slightly better than the way they got rid of Kelsey's fiance on Younger and the infamous Sex and the City window scene.

Now that I'm thinking it over, it also feels weird for a show like Harlots which has never shied away from showing terrible men to pull its punches and give 

Spoiler

Charlotte this weird accidental death. It would have made so much more sense for misogynist jerk Isaac to turn on her when she cost them the deal (even though it was his fault for the fire) and finally pushing his brother to stop supporting his dickishness. Maybe he wouldn't have actually been trying to kill her. But knock her around? Yeah, I can believe that. And it doesn't matter if he might be catching feelings. "Love" doesn't protect you from violence in a toxic relationship.

Oh, Fredo. Sigh. Discretion. Loved Lucy sussing out what was happening and intervening. 

How could I forget the one scene where Lucy did something sensible?

But it's hard to believe there weren't any servants in the front hallway during a major shindig. 

It is very annoying that they can pay all this money for the costumes and locations and extras... but not enough servants. Even when Sophia ran off, I think Isabella just rounded up... 5 servants? For a house that size?

I'm not happy Blayne is back.  He's just too creepy for me, and doesn't really add anything to the show. 

Agreed. I guess they needed him since Isabella is still part of the show but I'd rather they'd found a way to kill him last season. The actor also isn't particularly compelling. Lydia is a monster but at least Lesley gets her acting moments.

Mans Will’s boxing protege is a mighty fine specimen of manhood. His face is gorgeous and his muscles are so well proportioned.  

Maybe the culls wanted more of a twink body type. But I wouldn't be opposed to the molly house employing some more muscular men.