Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Change Of Heart

• Start Topic

It could be the end of the line for Colt and Larissa; Ashley's health issues change everything; Chantel's relationship hits a wall; Andrei and Elizabeth's father face off; Nicole reveals the truth to her mom.

Airs 7/14/19. 

*Most episodes this season have been available On Demand nearly a week before their scheduled air date.  If you have not watched the episode and don't want to be spoiled, you should stop reading now.

There is no store!!!

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Why does Libby’s father persist in talking to Andrei about his “job” or lack there of? Andrei and Libby are not kids. They are adults with a child. Daddy O Moneybags needs to cease discussions of money with Andrei and tell his daughter ( in a private conversation) that the subsidizing of her family is over. She will be paid her earnings only, no padding of her check with unearned commissions or bonuses. No hand outs. No paying the rent.   They sink or swim on their own.  AND STICK TO IT!! 

Must be a sweet part time gig to come with maternity pay.

• Love 7
(edited)

Wow, Coltee said something intelligent: "This won't end well for either of us". We, the viewing audience, have known this for quite some time. Coltee is finally realizing the sad truth.

Edited by Hannah94
Grammar correction
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Why does Libby’s father persist in talking to Andrei about his “job” or lack there of? Andrei and Libby are not kids. They are adults with a child. Daddy O Moneybags needs to cease discussions of money with Andrei and tell his daughter ( in a private conversation) that the subsidizing of her family is over. She will be paid her earnings only, no padding of her check with unearned commissions or bonuses. No hand outs. No paying the rent.   They sink or swim on their own.  AND STICK TO IT!! 

I get what you are saying.  But, I can also understand him wanting to tell Andrrrei he needs to get a job, rather than just cutting them off and forcing him to, and leaving cutting them off as a last resort.     

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/8/2019 at 12:32 PM, mistac01 said:

She took him Back?!?!?!?!?!?!😂

Ashley wants to be on the show.  Without Jay she's not no storyline, no storyline no $$$ from TLC.  

But I also wonder, where were all of Ashley's homegirls  she went to NYC with when she was in the hospital? 

Wow, Chantel has some impressive saddlebags.   Is that something men like?

????

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
(edited)

Sick unmade up Ashley sure looked rough but I can't figure out why she looked even worse in her THs than she did when she was curled up in bed being waited on by a phonily penitent Jay. It's almost like the makeup artist added some "Walking Dead" dark circles under her eyes to garner sympathy. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I get what you are saying.  But, I can also understand him wanting to tell Andrrrei he needs to get a job, rather than just cutting them off and forcing him to, and leaving cutting them off as a last resort.     

Yes, but it is Daddy Libby who brings up money into every meeting. Andrei has continually told him that he does not want to discuss money or his employment status with him. Andrei KNOWS he has to bring home the bacon. Daddy  Libby has threatened to cut the money supply off several times and yet still folds when Libby approaches him. This is the perfect time. Libby is not going to have commissions or bonuses while on maternity leave, just base salary.  Daddy needs to tell her. DO NOT ASK FOR A HANDOUT OR A LOAN. Andrei has assured me he has things under control, Im going to respect his wishes and no longer subsidize your household income.  Maybe trucking will suddenly be more attractive to Andrei and Libby. 

• Love 19

Libby's dad needs to cut the cord, for real this time.

Ashley is probably kicking herself because if Jay gets deported, no show for her.  She's probably kicking herself now that Pillow Talk is a hit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Libby's dad needs to cut the cord, for real this time.

Ashley is probably kicking herself because if Jay gets deported, no show for her.  She's probably kicking herself now that Pillow Talk is a hit.

Which may explain her actions in this ep.  I never want to see you again!  Oh, you will bring me soup and put my clothes in the dryer?  Welcome home!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Which may explain her actions in this ep.  I never want to see you again!  Oh, you will bring me soup and put my clothes in the dryer?  Welcome home!

Ashley can only be a  Subject on Pillow Talk, she has no sense of humor so she can add nothing to Pillow Talk as a commentator. 

• Love 16
46 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Ashley can only be a  Subject on Pillow Talk, she has no sense of humor so she can add nothing to Pillow Talk as a commentator. 

Yes, but I'm sure she's pissed that she's not on Pillow Talk.  

Jay gets deported and Ashley's no longer a Z list celebrity, no storyline, no husband, no show, no paycheck. 

I don't think Azan wants to do the show anymore, but Nicole wants to keep the gravy train running.  Why do these trips keep getting cancelled?  Azan doesn't want to marry Nicole and he probably doesn't want to film either.

• Love 9

Jay gets deported and Ashley's no longer a Z list celebrity, no storyline, no husband, no show, no paycheck. 

Darcy managed without Jesse. Maybe Ashley can manage a spot with one of her bleached blond friends?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Darcy managed without Jesse. Maybe Ashley can manage a spot with one of her bleached blond friends?

....and now is when I preemptively congratulate myself for not having an HD TV

• LOL 4
On 7/9/2019 at 7:52 PM, iwasish said:

Agreed.  We don't need any additions to Darcy and Stacey humorless comments.

• Love 12
(edited)

Nicole manages to be both infuriatingly smug and boring as shit.

I think even the producers are bored with her.  Azan is barely even part of this charade anymore. There’s only so many times she can smirk and answer reasonable questions from her mother with “I dunnn knooaaoow” and simper like a mewling kitten about getting “meaahhrried”.  Bye. 

I agree, iwasish. Father Libby needs to just stop bankrolling his daughter and The Angry One. With only her salary to live on and nothing more, Undddthraay may actually get up off his ass. If Libby was also unemployed, I could see why Father remains in the picture, but that isn’t the case here. 

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, AZ Curls said:

So does that Nicole/Azan "montage of our love" signal the end of their storyline? Man I hope so.

I think production was just short on new material about them since they’ve basically had nothing to work with all season and cobbled together some clips 

• Love 7
On 7/9/2019 at 2:13 PM, magemaud said:

We ALL knew the trip to Morocco and the Summer Wedding was never going to happen but Nicole is still insisting that they’re together and “probably getting married this year.” Of course she’s been outed as a delusional liar time after time-“How’s the store Nicole?” I hated how she sat there smirking and acting all cutesy when she admitted to her mother there was no store. 

They played over and over her 5 second bit of her "Going back to Morocco means I get to see The Love of My Life. And spend time with him,, And LEAVE ALL OUR ISSUES BEHIND US."

ugh!

• Love 3

Was anybody else surprised that Jay had a brother in Florida?  I thought he was all alone over here.  Ashley deserves any heartache Jay brings to her table.  Her friends are probably tired of her men and only appear when there is travel, entertainment and a paycheck.

Nicole has been living free with mom?  I wonder if Step Daddy has taken off.  He doesn't seem like he would put up with enabling mom and Nicole living under his roof. Poor May.

The family Chantel.  I can't stand his sister and she's not playing her production role very well.  She looks strange acting her part in this drama.

I'm worn out watching Andree, Elizabeth and daddy go round and round the mulberry bush.  Andree doesn't have to work.  He has Elizabeth to run to daddy for money.  Daddy won't say no because it's a control issue over Elizabeth and Andreee.  Uggg.

Pao is now her awful friend "I forget his name".  I always wondered what kept that friendship going.  Now I know.  They are both lying, hateful people and now Russ has a baby in the mix.

• Love 22
(edited)

Okay, I have a lot to unpack but I will try to keep it short:

Libby and Andrrrrrrrei:  You knew you were having a baby and could not afford one waited too long to buy one so you get one one loan from the hospital.   Then Lib proceeds to bitch about it.  Girl, shut it.  "This piece of crap car seat."  

Pao and Mom - ugh.  Mean nasty women.  I hope MotherRoos sleeps with one eye open.

Pedro and Chantal:  I don't care, but I will say Chantal saying that Mother Pedro should butt of their marriage is rich.  Kinda like your whole family should take up a hobby other than stirring the pot?

Nicole and Azan:  Nicole manages to be both smug and dull.  "So you have been lying to us?"  "Yeah that is one way to put it."  Bitch, that is the ONLY way to put it!!!  Kick her out, Robalee!

Ashley and Jay:  Dude, for real?  "Of course I am here.  Knowing me and the man that I am......" I think I actually laughed out loud at that statement.  The kind of dude who, while married (or single, really) gets it on with a girl in the bathroom?  Ewwwww.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I was screaming at the tv to Mother Nicole: Ask her where the $6,000 went!

I read somewhere that in addition to the Store lie, she claimed she never game him $ 6K. I think she's just doing damage control because she won't admit she lost that money. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Was anybody else surprised that Jay had a brother in Florida?  I thought he was all alone over here. 

actually I think early on it was said that his mother is here in US. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

How could you go to the hospital to have a baby and not have a car seat, if you are full term? It's not like they had a preemie who was 8 weeks early. They couldn't go to Walmart and buy one at the last minute? Or ask her mom or sisters to get them one when she was in the hospital? I have never heard of borrowing one from the hospital.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Libby and Andrrrrrrrei:  You knew you were having a baby and could not afford one waited too long to buy one so you get one one loan from the hospital.   Then Lib proceeds to bitch about it.  Girl, shut it.  "This piece of crap car seat."  

They had a baby shower and a registry for it.  They didn’t ask for one?  And none of her six siblings with older kids could have given a hand me down?  Oh yeah, Andre doesn’t like used things that had dirty feet on them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The kind of dude who, while married (or single, really) gets it on with a girl in the bathroom?  Ewwwww

Think about how clean a barber shop bathroom is with men primarily using it and for the most part while standing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, BravoAddict72 said:

How could you go to the hospital to have a baby and not have a car seat, if you are full term? It's not like they had a preemie who was 8 weeks early. They couldn't go to Walmart and buy one at the last minute? Or ask her mom or sisters to get them one when she was in the hospital? I have never heard of borrowing one from the hospital.

I have not heard of that either.  When I had my kids in 1997 and 1999 we were not allowed to leave until we had a car seat.  A nurse came out to make sure it was fitted properly as well.  I want to tell Tampa General:  "You are not seeing that car seat ever again."  They will probably attempt to sell it.*  Her whole attitude of "cheap ass car seat" and how snotty she was about the whole thing showed:  She appreciates nothing and is very entitled.

I am in no way Team Andddrrrreei and Lib but man the dad needs to bring down the attitude to about a 5:  "So.....you ARE gonna step up?  What are you going to do?  What ARE you doing?  You got money?  Kids are expensive, you know."  That last one is a gem because I thought having a baby put MORE money in the bank, dimwit!

And again, not on Team Annnnnddrei but his attitude of "this is the woman's work, the being in the house with the baby" is how men from many parts of Europe think.  I have Nordic roots and it is very Swedish and Norwegian to have the woman take care of the inside and the man take care of the the outside.  That is his thinking, that is how he was brought up.  Problem is - he is married to an emotionally immature woman/child, living in America whose over involved parents and family are gonna hammer him to death on this issue.  Dad, outta the gate:  "Did you change a diaper?"  For fu&k's sake, the baby is two days old and they just got home.

*= No one buys a used car seat but these two Rhodes Scholars don't know that yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I think the hospital will not let you leave without a car seat.  They make you pay then reimburse when it's returned.

Elizabeth is used to the finer things thanks to daddy.  A wake up call as to who she fell in love with and married!  Andreeeea!

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

"So.....you ARE gonna step up?  What are you going to do?  What ARE you doing?  You got money?  Kids are expensive, you know.

says the man accused of being a deadbeat dad. 

If I recall correctly, when Libby and Andreiiii were shopping for baby things (when he said he didn't like the idea getting stuff at a thrift shop) all Libby was interested in were impractical things like hair bows and cute little outfits. Then she stormed out of Becky's house before she set up her registry so if she didn't get useful gifts, that's all on her. She has plenty of siblings and nieces and nephews, I'm sure somebody could have loaned her a car seat if she didn't get one at her shower.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I read somewhere that in addition to the Store lie, she claimed she never game him $ 6K. I think she's just doing damage control because she won't admit she lost that money. 

You are correct. She now claims there was no $6K and Azan and her made it up for the “show”. Cause you know it makes so much sense to “pretend” you’re being scammed on a show that’s been showing you getting scammed for the past three years.🤦‍♀️ I’m pretty sure her family is fully aware she had $6K that she no longer has.

She also claims Azan now has a job, she has a job (but she “can’t” tell exactly what kind of jobs these are) and she no longer sends him money.🤥

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, magemaud said:

says the man accused of being a deadbeat dad. 

If I recall correctly, when Libby and Andreiiii were shopping for baby things (when he said he didn't like the idea getting stuff at a thrift shop) all Libby was interested in were impractical things like hair bows and cute little outfits. Then she stormed out of Becky's house before she set up her registry so if she didn't get useful gifts, that's all on her. She has plenty of siblings and nieces and nephews, I'm sure somebody could have loaned her a car seat if she didn't get one at her shower.

So I’m just now watching this and it turns out Andrei was responsible for getting the. Car seat. He ordered it online at the last minute and it didn’t arrive in time for discharge.

I loved this exchange:

Libby: this car seat is crap. It doesn’t even have a hood to protect her head from the sun.

Andrei: what sun? Is nighttime.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Pao is doing the same thing Pedro, Chantel, Libby and Colt do, they tell their parents the shit their spouses and/or in-laws do.  That isn't right because nine times out of ten, a parent will take the side of their child.   

I thought it was interesting that Pao told her mother that Russ' family didn't like the outfit she wore that first morning; her mother thought that was awful and seemed to assume that Russ' family didn't like Pao because she's Columbian.  That may be true, but it may also be true that Russ' family just didn't like Pao's outfit.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I thought it was interesting that Pao told her mother that Russ' family didn't like the outfit she wore that first morning

Pao’s mother probably had no idea that she came to the table in a skimpy negligee. For all Mama knew, Pao was covered from head to toe in footie pajamas with a hood and bunny ears. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12