Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Change Of Heart

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

Ah, but Andrei's dad kind of read the boy some home truths, telling him he causes issues and is hard-headed, etc. He didn't automatically leap to his defense.

He's a good dad. Modeling accountability and how to have a successful relationship. Too bad Andrei didn't pick up on any of those qualities.

Yes, that is very solid parenting.  I know he wants to see his son succeed in life and in his marriage.  His remonstrations are gentle but firm.  I feel like robbalee should take notes.  You don't have to be mean or take a scolding tone.  But you can still be firm, living and kind.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Yes, that is very solid parenting.  I know he wants to see his son succeed in life and in his marriage.  His remonstrations are gentle but firm.  I feel like robbalee should take notes.  You don't have to be mean or take a scolding tone.  But you can still be firm, living and kind.

And you notice that Andrei never dared argue any of his Dad’s points.

• Love 13
(edited)

My cable was acting up and I’m so mad I missed out on real time snark!

Coltie is a controlling,sneaky, little bitch. Larissa was looking for a meal ticket in the US and Coltie offered. I’m sure he knew she would be way out of his league in any country.  But it’s more important to keep Dobbie happy than his wife. He acts so innocent and puzzled that someone called 911 and Larissa ended up being arrested. I’m glad she left him. She can do better. 

With all the money Daddy Warbucks supposedly has, you’d think Libby and her sisters would get their misshapen teeth fixed. 

Of course Trashley took zzzzzJay back. No zzzzzJay = no story = no TLC bucks. Aw he’s such a good husband  he flew all the way back from Florida.  FFS it’s not like he had to fly from New Zealand! Or had to pay for the flight. 

Pow is as bitchy as ever! If Rust wasn’t such a bore, I might feel sorry for him. 

Chantal shows off her new tits in yet another low cut, too tight dress. Nothing new here.  

Shit-for-brains Nicole is still living in Delusionland and  Azan doesn’t want to join her there.  Will someone please drag her to a sink and wash that ridiculous purple out of her hair?!?!

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I wondered where the paternal grandmother (Andddrree's mother) was and why she didn't visit.  Was she mentioned?

Are his parents divorced?  Did he ever discuss it?

There is a piece missing from this story.  His dad is a kind, soft-spoken man and Andreeeiii is a loud, immature, know-it-all asshole.  This doesn't track.  Was Father Andreeeii absent from his son's life for a large chunk?  Is his mom a crazy nut like him?  

Now I hope they do go to Moldovia for the wedding just so we can see the rest of the family and put this puzzle together.

3 hours ago, gingerella said:

There are a LOT of assholes on this show, but man, Andrei is a future wife abuser if you ask me. He's one step away from a DM violence situation. I cannot fathom why Libby thinks he's the cats meow, or why she puts up with his shit. He is a lazy, confrontational, fuckwit, in a word, he is bellignorant - that toxic combo of belligerent & ignorant. Her father really hasn't been an asshole to him and if he replied with sincerity and respect to her father, they'd have a perfectly nice relationship, but he's always coming out of the gate hot. Dude needs to shut the fuck up. I wish just once, his own father, who is a lovely man, would say to him, "Son, you are not who I raised you to be. Be respectful to Father Libby and get a job. Make me proud of you, because right now I am just embarrassed of your behavior."

I don't see physical violence, but just a lot of immature aggressive emotional abuse.  Not that that is ok!  

1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Colt was packing her stuff and announcing prices like $30!!! $50!!!! and another $30!!!! to drill the point home to the viewers that Larissa has extravagant tastes. It backfired. 🧐

OMG I was dying when he was listing off the VERY CHEAP prices with outrage!  And he was grabbing the clothes and like sloooowly pulling them out of the drawers and then weirdly sloooowly putting them in the box.  

Oh and I haven't seen anyone comment on the BEST LINE of the night - 

COLTEEEEE IS DEAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!

Ever since Debbie said in her creepy voice, about Larissa having kids, "well I guess I'm not important enough to tell things to," I have realized that she is in love with Colt, and was extremely jealous of Larissa.  I don't think she is in love with him like THAT, but she wants him as her partner and she doesn't want him to be with anyone else.

She is pathetic!

1 hour ago, ChiMama said:

And baaaaaaaaaabies . . . . ugh. NO. How? Immaculate conception?

Uuugh (barf) don't you remember, she said they had sex!  (BARF)

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

There is a piece missing from this story.  His dad is a kind, soft-spoken man and Andreeeiii is a loud, immature, know-it-all asshole.  This doesn't track.  Was Father Andreeeii absent from his son's life for a large chunk?  Is his mom a crazy nut like him?  

Now I hope they do go to Moldovia for the wedding just so we can see the rest of the family and put this puzzle together.

I don't see physical violence, but just a lot of immature aggressive emotional abuse.  Not that that is ok!  

OMG I was dying when he was listing off the VERY CHEAP prices with outrage!  And he was grabbing the clothes and like sloooowly pulling them out of the drawers and then weirdly sloooowly putting them in the box.  

Oh and I haven't seen anyone comment on the BEST LINE of the night - 

COLTEEEEE IS DEAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!

Uuugh (barf) don't you remember, she said they had sex!  (BARF)

Coltie is beyond creepy!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

Did Libby call her Dad dada when he came in to meet the newest member of the family expense?

i can’t til wait Axel is 2 yrs old and tearing up the house and driving Pow out of her mind! She needs to relax and stop being such a complaining bitch! 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Whilst I believe that Annddreyyy 's father is a genuinely nice and good person, I suspect that some of the differences in their personalities could stem from the father being raised in the Soviet Union (as part of a minority) and the son afterwards. I imagine that the father learned to keep a low profile, not make waves, and avoid confrontation. Just a guess.

Just now, BucFan said:

I’m losing sleep and can’t eat until I find out if Debbie ever got her screen repaired. 

"Screenee is dead!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Colt was packing her stuff and announcing prices like $30!!! $50!!!! and another $30!!!! to drill the point home to the viewers that Larissa has extravagant tastes. It backfired. 🧐

Yesssss 😂🤣

I was was like WTF?? The total was probably still less than that one romantic date with Debbie. They had margaritas and everything!

But seriously he gives me "put the lotion in the basket" vibes. Seeing him hurl that water bottle at the tell all just confirmed everything I already know about Colt Tea. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

TLC crossover event:  Debbie has her wart removed by Dr. Pimple Popper!

i see in the ads they scramble the abscesses that are the size of baked potatoes.  Do they do that on the show too?  What’s the point of having a freak show and then denying the freak?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

One thing that struck me while i watched the Pillow Talk episode.  I am wondering if Andrei and Libby were soft pitching the idea to TLC for next Happily Ever After: My Big Fat Moldovian wedding??!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I'd only eaten sardines from a can...smooshed on a saltine cracker, topped with a spritz of fresh lemon juice. It never occurred to me that yeah, somewhere in the world people actually eat sardines fresh from the sea!

And, they are deeeelicous!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Yet, Andreiii pays no attention to his dads advice or experience. So much for solid parenting. I would like to know the backstory on Andreiiii's childhood. Something went wrong somewhere. 

• Love 6

Arrests and domestic violence aside, I will forever dislike Larissa because she left her children behind in Brazil and doesn't seem to give a shit about them.  She never loved Coltee, and she is no better than him. She's all about herself and what she thought he could do for her. After the divorce did she go back to Brazil to be with her children? No. She immediately found a new boyfriend instead. She is a disgusting POS. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Arrests and domestic violence aside, I will forever dislike Larissa because she left her children behind in Brazil and doesn't seem to give a shit about them.  She never loved Coltee, and she is no better than him. She's all about herself and what she thought he could do for her. After the divorce did she go back to Brazil to be with her children? No. She immediately found a new boyfriend instead. She is a disgusting POS. 

I’m no fan of Larissa’s but one of them was adopted so it would not be unusual to have little to no contact.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Spike said:

TLC crossover event:  Debbie has her wart removed by Dr. Pimple Popper!

i see in the ads they scramble the abscesses that are the size of baked potatoes.  Do they do that on the show too?  What’s the point of having a freak show and then denying the freak?

nope, the abscesses, boils, lipomas, cysts, and all other growths are removed in graphic detail! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

nope, the abscesses, boils, lipomas, cysts, and all other growths are removed in graphic detail! 

Just what high def was invented for.

• LOL 5
17 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Best moment : The new Grandmothers sharing that baby. That was really kind of Russ' mother. 

I'll be back to snark;)

You know Mother Pao was punished for crossing the line and bonding over the baby with Mother Russ.  Pao will let her know that she feels very unsupported and probably not call her for months as revenge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Moldova is a very poor country. Its very possible that Andrei's parents went to Romania or Russia to work and had him stay with relatives. Or if his parents are divorced (the divorce rate is high), his mother might have had him live with other family while she worked. I think its very possible that Andrei's dad wasn't part of his daily life when he was a kid. There's also a LOT of alcoholism in Moldova. The mother, or the dad, may have had a drinking problem that affected a young and impressionable Andrei. Looks like Dad's on the straight and narrow now, anyway.  In any case, its nice that Andrei and his dad have a good relationship now. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Larissa, Debbie and Colt are actually a great match. I wish they would stay together. That way they can only harm each other with their selfish, manipulative psycho behavior.

Libby's father needs to make No 2 or get off the toilet. If it bothers you that much that you still have to finance your daughter and her entire family: Cut them off. 

Nicole is beyond help. I'm assuming that Azan's pet goat threw up on the carpet and Nicole had no choice but to cancel the tickets and give her world the time and space to deal with the carpet crisis. 

• LOL 14

With the additional airtime I have to say I'm starting to understand how Andrei expresses himself a lot better now.   His English isn't great and he seems to know mostly combative words lol.   But his ability to explain his side and punctuate it with "that's it" is very grating.  

He needs to stop doing that and leave room for conversation.   I know in his mind it's just his way of emphasizing the importance of something.  I get it.   But long term of how he communicates with other people in a job or future friends etc is very important that he picks up the nuances of the language.

I personally cringe when I hear him talk and end it with "that's it."   And frankly I'm starting to tune it out because clearly it ain't it.  It ain't close to IT.   LOL

• Love 17
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

If anyone plans to watch, do it on an empty stomach!

• Useful 1
(edited)

Russ is the very definition of a milksop. He's such a wimp, and Pao continues to walk  all over him. He can't seem to do anything right. If he's not working...he not supporting his family. If he is working, he's not there for his family.  

All that was missing in the Coltee and Mother love scene was some candlelight and Barry White playing.

And-reeeeiiiii is a dick. A massive tyrannical dickhead. And if he wants a 15k wedding in Moldova then he better get his ass to work and earn it. But maybe earning  money to support his daughter and wife may be a more logical approach than wasting money on a 2nd wedding.  Priorities, mate. 

I cannot stand Nicole's smug face. She so stupid giving money to a love rat when it should go to supporting her daughter. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

All that was missing in the Coltee and Mother love scene was some candlelight and Barry White playing.

Ain’t that the truth!!!!😂😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Russ is the very definition of a milksop. He's such a wimp, and Pao continues to walk  all over him. 

Only a matter of time until she pegs him with a strap-on lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, happykitteh said:

I would not be surprised if he's eventually caught as a serial killer of women - I am not even joking. He CLEARLY has mother issues and the looking his eyes is downright frightening!! He's by far the creepiest guy ever on this show!

I said this from the beginning!  I agree with you completely!!  

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Pao did not give her mother acruate information, Mother Russ did not critize her clothes, she asked her to cover up at the breakfast table, it had nothing to do with her being Latina it had to be with being a little more modest at the table while in their house.

Pao didn't start shit talking Russ's mom until Pao's mom took Russ's side and told her that she needed to let Russ's mom hold the baby and bond with him. ONLY THEN did it became of utmost importance to let her mom know how poorly she felt she was treated in Oklahoma.

If it weren't for this show Pao would have dumped Russ as soon as she had her green card. I'm fully convinced she got pregnant solely to get another season/storyline on the show. As soon as she's off the show the Devoted Mother act will end, she will toss all responsibility for the kid onto Russ, and go back to whoring her way around Miami.

• Love 13
(edited)

Well I just watched part 1 and 2 on demand.  A few comments:

Nicole (or as Mrs. Hanson calls her, Baby Beluga): I just knew she wasn’t going to Morroco when she bought the ticket. And we all saw the previews of the Tell All.  He canceled the trip not her.  If her mother had any sense, she would throw her ass out of the house, keep May there, and file for custody.

Russ and his “espicy Latina:”  I fast forward through as I have all that I can take of those two.  However, I need to wash out my eyes with bleach because, even fast forwarding through, I could see those mammary glands that she can’t seem to keep covered.

Chantel and Pedro:  I would go back to the Dominican Republic.  No piece of ass is worth that.  

Coltee and Debbie:  EWWWWWWW!

Andre and Libby:  How does a modern American woman end up with a man who says that raising a child is a woman’s work?   Love his dad.

Ashley and Jay:  I understand that Ashley actually  brought Jay to the attorney’s office.  The attorney, hoe ever, represents her. Because of that, after the preliminaries were done and Ashley stated her wishes, I do not understand why the attorney did not ask Jay to leave the room for a moment and have a private discussion with Ashley, her client?  The point is not to change Ashley’s mind but to advise her on exactly what the repercussions of her actions are. So that puzzled me.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

Now the two drunks can be together swigging straight out of the bottle in Coltee’s case and out of the “World’s Best Mom” coffee mug in Debbie’s case. They can pig out on Dinty Moore beef stew in their vinyl barcaloungers in front of the tv watching Wheel of Fortune together every night. They deserve each other and will live happily ever after with Debbie’s stupid slot machine in the living room. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 14

Pao and Russ-- Pao likes that she married a successful white man in the USA who can support her. Russ is superficial and likes having a sexy wife that turn people's heads. They don't get along, they are both spoiled brats, and they both seem to be very competitive with one another. That said, it may just be they both have arrested development and are best suited for one another. I find pouty faced defensive Russ intolerable. Pao is constantly getting a rise out of him by challenging his control issues with her own control tactics. 

Ultimately Russ will do what Pao wants, but she has to fight for it. Russ always seems miserable and pissed. The few times he appears happy, Pao swoops in to make him do something.  They seem to have a very codependent relationship where they both need to keep constant tabs and have constant control over the other. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

There are a LOT of assholes on this show, but man, Andrei is a future wife abuser if you ask me. He's one step away from a DM violence situation. I cannot fathom why Libby thinks he's the cats meow, or why she puts up with his shit. He is a lazy, confrontational, fuckwit, in a word, he is bellignorant - that toxic combo of belligerent & ignorant. Her father really hasn't been an asshole to him and if he replied with sincerity and respect to her father, they'd have a perfectly nice relationship, but he's always coming out of the gate hot. Dude needs to shut the fuck up. I wish just once, his own father, who is a lovely man, would say to him, "Son, you are not who I raised you to be. Be respectful to Father Libby and get a job. Make me proud of you, because right now I am just embarrassed of your behavior."

I agree 100%. He flat out makes me nervous and uncomfortable. It’d be horrible enough if he had a regular job and behaved this way. But the lazy, clueless, shameless piece of dung’s abusive behavior occurs while having every single component of his life paid for by other people, and it consumes me with disgust. 

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Wow.  I cannot even begin to unpack Colt and Debbie.  What high octane dysfunction.  I just remember how mad Debbie got when Larissa wouldn't tell her the status of her case.  But she obviously wanted to know what she had to get Larissa deported asap.

At this point Colt and debbie are almost beyond snark.  It is getting uncomfortable as boozy Debbie walks in and starts up with the manipulative waterworks.

Im guessing it was a double team.  Colt...as he is wont to do, decided it's his house and he would demand that Larissa engage with him.  It turned ugly with some grade a Colt gaslighting and Debbie tagged team in to call the cops and probably made up some story about how she saw Larissa attack Colt.

Debbie knew she had to get Larissa deported before the adjustment of status came through.  And of course....Colt had been holding it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Matty said:

Now the two drunks can be together swigging straight out of the bottle in Coltee’s case and out of the “World’s Best Mom” coffee mug in Debbie’s case. They can pig out on Dinty Moore beef stew in their vinyl barcaloungers in front of the tv watching Wheel of Fortune together every night. They deserve each other and will live happily ever after with Debbie’s stupid slot machine in the living room. 

You know, I hate Colt but I almost feel sorry for him.  Shifty eyed drunken Debbie knows exactly what she is doing.  

"You're gonna resent me for ruining your marriage..."

"Maybe it could have worked out if I had left like I kept threatening to"

"But you'll never understand my pain unless youve had a child"

It's almost out of a handbook.  It's creepy and so weird.  She really has cursed Colt to a life of loneliness and codependency.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Kid said:

Well I just watched part 1 and 2 on demand.  A few comments:

Nicole (or as Mrs. Hanson calls her, Baby Beluga): I just knew she wasn’t going to Morroco when she bought the ticket. And we all saw the previews of the Tell All.  He canceled the trip not her.  If her mother had any sense, she would throw her ass out of the house, keep May there, and file for custody.

Chantel and Pedro:  I would go back to the Dominican Republic.  No piece of ass is worth that.  

Nicole knows her business.  Robbalee could MAYBE be talked into letting Nicole sink or swim in Morocco and not send money.  Her husband could MAYBE talk her into that.  Nicole knows that and so her plan was to take may with her because robbalee wouldn't every let her grandchild suffer.

Nicole is one of those people who is dumb but manipulative.

I was on Chantals side for a while.  O agreed that her saying bye to Pedro's mom and sister was a terrible idea and would have led to a fight.  But you know, you either believe your husband or you don't.  And it's not a good sign that you're thinking you should believe obed over a man you call you husband.  

It sounds like Pedro has told her multiple times that he didn't marry her for a green card and he is tired of having to say it.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

With the additional airtime I have to say I'm starting to understand how Andrei expresses himself a lot better now.   His English isn't great and he seems to know mostly combative words lol.   But his ability to explain his side and punctuate it with "that's it" is very grating.  

He needs to stop doing that and leave room for conversation.   I know in his mind it's just his way of emphasizing the importance of something.  I get it.   But long term of how he communicates with other people in a job or future friends etc is very important that he picks up the nuances of the language.

I personally cringe when I hear him talk and end it with "that's it."   And frankly I'm starting to tune it out because clearly it ain't it.  It ain't close to IT.   LOL

I think Libby's dad was being very extra.  No need to point out that you gave them the down payment.  I hate when people give a gift and then throw it in your face.  He knows how Andrei is....why keep baiting him if you want to have a real talk.

Having said that, a few handyman jobs here and there isn't going to turn into 15k unless someone is paying you to do it naked.  And I've seen Andrei lately and no thanks. 

This is another situation where he will demand that no one take money from Libby's family and then it will end with Libby getting the money from her dad and Andrei pretending like Libby just worked super extra hard and magically earned 15k in record time.

Andrei's attitude about Libby's dad would be warranted, if he didn't keep taking the man's money.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Now that Larissa is out of the picture, do you think Debbie and Coltee are back to co-sleeping?

I'm wondering who Larissa's dude is?  I had seen some posts with a guy, but he was not as good looking as this guy.  Who is that guy? 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, RealReality said:

This is another situation where he will demand that no one take money from Libby's family and then it will end with Libby getting the money from her dad and Andrei pretending like Libby just worked super extra hard and magically earned 15k in record time.

Andrei's attitude about Libby's dad would be warranted, if he didn't keep taking the man's money.

Bingo.

His tough guy attitude completely and utterly lacks conviction when he’s being bankrolled by his father in law and isn’t in any hurry to alter that arrangement. 

• Love 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Nicole is one of those people who is dumb but manipulative.

I agree completely. To the point that I wonder whether or not she’s really dumb or whether acting like a door knob is her greatest tool of manipulation.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Chantel consistently acts up like those people that go on the Jerry Springer show, for example.  The walking off, going at people and telling them they’re not going to disrespect her. She has yet to figure out that one gets respect because one EARNS respect.

Run, Pedro, run!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Pao and Russ-- Pao likes that she married a successful white man in the USA who can support her

Except she complains about every job he has. Too much travel, wrong state, blah blah. Shut it, Pao. Ungrateful wench. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Kid said:

Andre and Libby:  How does a modern American woman end up with a man who says that raising a child is a woman’s work?   Love his dad.

His caveman like ways and all the blustery talk makes me think he is very insecure, he knows he falls short in his finances, motivation to work, he sees his wife has the ability to earn a living but he cannot so to make up for those things he acts like a bully so people will be afraid of him, that is why he does not like Father Libby and The Sisters Libby, they are not afraid of him.

I hope Libby can talk sense in to Andreeiii about that wedding in Moldova, for crying out loud they have the baby already why do they need to spend money they don't have on another wedding? I know why, he wants to show off to his family and friends that he is doing well in the US, living large!  

I bet when Libby goes to back to work I bet that baby will be in day care because Andreeiii said it's women's work and he will be laying on couch all day thinking of reasons why he cannot get a job.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

I cannot stand Nicole's smug face. She so stupid giving money to a love rat when it should go to supporting her daughter. 

Not only giving money to Azan but the time and attention that could be given to May.  Nicole's little brain is so consumed with Azan she is not doing her due diligence with May in regards to enrolling her in school. She is not a roll model for a child, the example she is setting is not an enviable one, couch surfing is hardly a stable environment.  No drive to do better for herself is one thing but no drive to do better for May, it's a shame. 

She infuriates me and I only see for a few minutes a week on TV I could not imagine if she was live and in person, it would not be pretty.  I give kudos to Robalee for not beating her.

I have a feeling that if Nicole did not have May there would be few family members that would let her live with them or give her money.  

• Love 7