Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Change Of Heart

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Pao is doing the same thing Pedro, Chantel, Libby and Colt do, they tell their parents the shit their spouses and/or in-laws do.  That isn't right because nine times out of ten, a parent will take the side of their child.   

This is truth.  Family will take the side of family.   I can be the same way, so I'm sympathetic always to my siblings but will still respect their spouse.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Pao’s mother probably had no idea that she came to the table in a skimpy negligee. For all Mama knew, Pao was covered from head to toe in footie pajamas with a hood and bunny ears. 

She straight up did a "body paint" photo shoot in front of her mom and dad.  I was second hand mortified, but Pao her parents (her DAD!) we're a-ok.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You guys Father Andrei holding the baby.....kissing Liz and showing respect....the joy on his face...I can't 😍The fact that Pao is denying Russ mom the same joy is a load of crap...grow up Pao, be the bigger person. Momma Pao needs to take 5 seats considering she thinks that Juan being a bully to Russ is a ok but God forbid anyone ask Poa to put on some damn clothes when coming to breakfast. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

I don't like Ashley but I do believe she is very Ill....she looks almost yellow and black in the face. I believe she is as sick as she claims..unpopular opinion I know.

I do too and if she doesn’t cut back on the wine and otherwise start taking care of herself, she’s only going to get worse.

• Love 5

Father Libby is trash 'Nice to see the place I helped pay for....the baby looks a lot like Andrei (uttered in disappointment).' Nothing is free with Father Libby. Funny how he waxes on about caring for his own young children when he was busted for not paying child support. Hypocrite.

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Father Libby is trash 'Nice to see the place I helped pay for....the baby looks a lot like Andrei (uttered in disappointment).' Nothing is free with Father Libby. Funny how he waxes on about caring for his own young children when he was busted for not paying child support. Hypocrite.

I thought they left the house he gave them and moved into an apartment? Now they are in another house? Did I miss another move?

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I thought they left the house he gave them and moved into an apartment? Now they are in another house? Did I miss another move?

They moved but Libby took a loan from Daddy and didn't tell Andrei. When he found out  Andrei said he would rub it in their faces and he certainly has done that. I am not an Andrei fan but Libby sure does stir the pot and her family is more than willing to trash Andrei every chance they get.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 13
(edited)

I am still a little chappy on FatherLibby chapping on Anddreeeii about changing a diaper.  My first son was born in the evening on a Monday, my ex went to work the next day (he had, oh I don't know.....a JOB) and I was discharged on Wednesday so had someone popped over Wednesday afternoon it would have been very possible he had not changed a diaper yet.  But as I said on an earlier post I would have been out walking my dog so who knows?

5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think the hospital will not let you leave without a car seat.  They make you pay then reimburse when it's returned.

Elizabeth is used to the finer things thanks to daddy.  A wake up call as to who she fell in love with and married!  Andreeeea!

As I said earlier, we were not allowed to leave without a car seat and a nurse checked it in the car.  Maybe that is wht Libby was so butthurt - she had to pay for a "piece of shit" car seat rather than a shiny new one from Daddy.

Libby needs to talk to Pao about baby sharing.  She walked right into the house and handed the baby over to Father Andddddrei!

Her sister:  "She is cute.....but she looks like Andrei."  Bitch, shut your fish lips up.

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Oh yes, he’s doing “something to do with fishing...” CATFISHING perhaps? 

"On a boat.....some kind of boat."  Really?  People fish from a boat?  I bet his wife packs him a nice lunch every day.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 7/9/2019 at 11:14 AM, magemaud said:

Sick unmade up Ashley sure looked rough but I can't figure out why she looked even worse in her THs than she did when she was curled up in bed being waited on by a phonily penitent Jay. It's almost like the makeup artist added some "Walking Dead" dark circles under her eyes to garner sympathy. 

Definitely she's trying her darn best to look ill, no make-up except for those black streaks that looked like misplaced mascara, she is too phoney for words even.  I think I recall seeing that photo of her in the hospital months ago somewhere online, instagram maybe.  Did she say she paid for Jay's flight back? I have no empathy for her or her claims of stress causing her illness, if that is the case it's on her and no one else.

Edited by endure
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, endure said:

I like how he threatened her...."I'm divorcing you!" He brings up how much money she has cost him, which is his second love ($$$) next to his Mama. He is so pathetic and totally dead inside. I am so glad Larissa is done with the Bates family.

At least Norman was good at taxidermy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, endure said:

Definitely she's trying her darn best to look ill, no make-up except for those black streaks that looked like misplaced mascara, she is too phoney for words even.  I think I recall seeing that photo of her in the hospital months ago somewhere online, instagram maybe.  Did she say she paid for Jay's flight back? I have no empathy for her or her claims of stress causing her illness, if that is the case it's on her and no one else.

She always looks all done up except for that one TH scene. It looked fake as hell, the yellow splotches and rings around her eyes. Just like Magemaud said, it looks like Walking Dead makeup.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, endure said:

I think I recall seeing that photo of her in the hospital months ago somewhere online, instagram maybe.  Did she say she paid for Jay's flight back? I have no empathy for her or her claims of stress causing her illness, if that is the case it's on her and no one else.

The pictures of her in her hospital bed were all over the internet last January. She even briefly had a GFM to help pay her medical expenses. And this was the deal she gave Jay, if he signed the divorce papers she’d pay for his flight back to Jamaica but I guess they compromised on him going to Miami instead.  

• Love 4
On 7/9/2019 at 4:01 PM, Neurochick said:

Libby's dad needs to cut the cord, for real this time.

Ashley is probably kicking herself because if Jay gets deported, no show for her.  She's probably kicking herself now that Pillow Talk is a hit.

Are you implying she could be resentful that  she  may have missed out on the Pillow Talk gig?  I don't think for a second she has a personality to even be considered for that role, she is similar to Russ, totally lacking personality IMO.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

They played over and over her 5 second bit of her "Going back to Morocco means I get to see The Love of My Life. And spend time with him,, And LEAVE ALL OUR ISSUES BEHIND US."

She did add a new tidbit at the end, "...and have babies!" (with a big grin.) Double UGH

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, endure said:

Are you implying she could be resentful that  she  may have missed out on the Pillow Talk gig?  I don't think for a second she has a personality to even be considered for that role, she is similar to Russ, totally lacking personality IMO.

I agree. Her constant deadpan expression and monotone voice, coupled with zero personality would be a dud on PT. We need more Annies, Tareks, and Deans! They are so animated; that is entertainment.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Spike said:

Now that Pao is a mom are the fluorescent hair and  soft core calendars retired? 

Thinking yes, because the evil that you do comes back to you and the universe complied. Instead of being a thin girl with a baby bump, she became the Michelin man with fat arms, a fat ass and a fat head, and was forced to repeat many times that she’s pregnant, not chubby. Then she had a goat chew off her hair. She is doomed to be less espicy and more bitchy, and her agent changed her phone number.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

She always looks all done up except for that one TH scene. It looked fake as hell, the yellow splotches and rings around her eyes. Just like Magemaud said, it looks like Walking Dead makeup.

Could be fake but I know someone who has liver failure, she looks very yellow and has even worse dark circles. She looks like she walked out of a horror movie. Thankfully she got a donor and is doing much better now.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Could be fake but I know someone who has liver failure, she looks very yellow and has even worse dark circles. She looks like she walked out of a horror movie. Thankfully she got a donor and is doing much better now.

Sorry about your friend but glad she got a donor! I have side eye with Ashley because one day she looked completely fine, and the very next day she was a horror-movie level mess. She didn't deteriorate over time. Plus when she was in the hospital and in bed with Skinz brought her food, she looked the same as usual. Yet go back to her talking head and she looked like a Walker. As much as I dislike her, I actually hope it was makeup and all fake. 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Sorry about your friend but glad she got a donor! I have side eye with Ashley because one day she looked completely fine, and the very next day she was a horror-movie level mess. She didn't deteriorate over time. Plus when she was in the hospital and in bed with Skinz brought her food, she looked the same as usual. Yet go back to her talking head and she looked like a Walker. As much as I dislike her, I actually hope it was makeup and all fake. 

I thought that was in her townhouse he was tending to her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spike said:

I thought that was in her townhouse he was tending to her.

Sorry, I didn't use proper punctuation, lol. I meant both scenes - first in the hospital and second at home with Jay. Yes, the big huge Mr & Mrs is very apparent over the bed in that scene.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

The pictures of her in her hospital bed were all over the internet last January. She even briefly had a GFM to help pay her medical expenses. And this was the deal she gave Jay, if he signed the divorce papers she’d pay for his flight back to Jamaica but I guess they compromised on him going to Miami instead.  

She gave him the choice of where he wanted to go, and the two obvious ones were back to Jamaica or to Florida to live with his brother.  He chose Florida. 

1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

My sister was in a coma for a month with liver and kidney failure due to RA/Lupus.  She looked completely fine the entire time, which is why it was so difficult to get anyone to take her seriously before her brain swelled up in her skull and nearly killed her.  I don't like Ashley.  I think she bought herself a stud and couldn't believe he cheated on her and whenever she comes on the screen I have to sing the Pixies' "Gigantic" in my head.  But, I also think people think they know a lot more about immuno diseases than they actually do.  They're tricky to diagnose, often harder to treat, and can make your body turn on in a heartbeat.  

Edited by Lemur
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

Just before the camera footage of the dinner with Family Pedro ends, where Pedro and Chantel are preparing to leave, you can see MotherPedro make her way around the table and extend her arms as if to hug Chantel. I’m calling shenanigans.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

The deal was that she’d pay for his flight to Miami to stay with his brother.

12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They moved but Libby took a loan from Daddy and didn't tell Andrei. When he found out  Andrei said he would rub it in their faces and he certainly has done that. I am not an Andrei fan but Libby sure does stir the pot and her family is more than willing to trash Andrei every chance they get.

Yes but I thought the secret loan was to move them out of daddy’s rental into their apartment. Now they appear to have brought the baby home to a house, not the apartment - so was there yet another move or are they in the apartment and it just looked different to me? And why did daddy Libby call it a house and not an apartment?

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

The deal was that she’d pay for his flight to Miami to stay with his brother.

Yes but I thought the secret loan was to move them out of daddy’s rental into their apartment. Now they appear to have brought the baby home to a house, not the apartment - so was there yet another move or are they in the apartment and it just looked different to me? And why did daddy Libby call it a house and not an apartment?

I think I heard her dad say he gave them the downpayment for the house. I remember her talking to her sister's about not wanting to bring the baby home to an apartment and they assumed she would ask her dad for a downpayment. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I think I heard her dad say he gave them the downpayment for the house. I remember her talking to her sister's about not wanting to bring the baby home to an apartment and they assumed she would ask her dad for a downpayment. 

When Andre was drinking a beer and telling Libby not to terrorize him with her pregnancy I thought they were in an apartment again.  I guess they moved before his dad arrived.  Although Libby said 600 was half their rent and it seems unlikely that you could rent a house for 1200.  Maybe their portion of the rent is 1200 because Daddy Warbucks is chipping in.

18 minutes ago, Spike said:

When Andre was drinking a beer and telling Libby not to terrorize him with her pregnancy I thought they were in an apartment again.  I guess they moved before his dad arrived.  Although Libby said 600 was half their rent and it seems unlikely that you could rent a house for 1200.  Maybe their portion of the rent is 1200 because Daddy Warbucks is chipping in.

I think his dad has been there for awhile so maybe they moved in the mean time? Didn't they say he was staying for 3 months earlier in the season? This episode they said he was going home soon so maybe a few months have passed?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I think his dad has been there for awhile so maybe they moved in the mean time? Didn't they say he was staying for 3 months earlier in the season? This episode they said he was going home soon so maybe a few months have passed?  

Yeah their story jumped three months in a couple episodes.  They took dad to the diner and to the welcome party with the fireworks and then suddenly he is almost leaving.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Lemur said:

She gave him the choice of where he wanted to go, and the two obvious ones were back to Jamaica or to Florida to live with his brother.  He chose Florida. 

My sister was in a coma for a month with liver and kidney failure due to RA/Lupus.  She looked completely fine the entire time, which is why it was so difficult to get anyone to take her seriously before her brain swelled up in her skull and nearly killed her.  I don't like Ashley.  I think she bought herself a stud and couldn't believe he cheated on her and whenever she comes on the screen I have to sing the Pixies' "Gigantic" in my head.  But, I also think people think they know a lot more about immuno diseases than they actually do.  They're tricky to diagnose, often harder to treat, and can make your body turn on in a heartbeat.  

Oh dear I hope your sister s okay! I am sorry the doctors didn't take her seriously, they should know that everyone can exhibit symptoms differently.

• Love 4
(edited)

Not to belabor the point, but I’m still shaking my head about the whole “piece of crap” hospital provided car seat Libby was bitching about. Okay, I get it that Andrrrei didn’t order one in time, but why couldn’t Libby have asked her mother or sisters to borrow one temporarily and to bring it to the hospital when they visited? Much more useful than a bouquet of flowers! 

Edited to add: There I go again, trying to add some logic to this orchestrated shit show 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
  • Love 15
17 hours ago, Hannah94 said:
17 hours ago, endure said:

I agree. Her constant deadpan expression and monotone voice, coupled with zero personality would be a dud on PT. 

Not to mention the amount of profanity that would need to be bleeped out 

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:02 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Pedro and Chantal:  I don't care, but I will say Chantal saying that Mother Pedro should butt of their marriage is rich.  Kinda like your whole family should take up a hobby other than stirring the pot?

Chantal seems to have more sass and is ruder to Mother Pedro than she is to Nicole; who I think deserves it more.  She doesn't seem to have a problem putting the mother in her place, but when Nicole is nasty to her, she has the tendency of getting up and walking away.  It's as if she is afraid of her.

Andrei is well aware of the fact that there is a TLC check, plus Daddy Big Bucks.  "$600 is nothing."  So, there is no need for him to get a job.  As a homeless man in Grand Central Station once told me, "Jobs are for fools and suckers."

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Normally I’m a fan of Nicole but it really felt like this was the end of the storyline.  Azan doesn’t want to film anymore and Nicole is just lying to be relevant.  As much of her life to date, people have grown tired of her antics and bail.  Azan is bailing.  The audience is bailing.

I actually laughed when Libby said Andrei waited to the last minute to buy a car seat.  Ludicrous.  Amazon prime has next day delivery or same day pickup.  Or Target or Walmart.  

Points to Libby though...Father Andrei and Father Libby seamlessly got to hold the baby and there was no drama.  Whereas the arrival of Mother Roos was awkward and tense and so.....Pao.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Points to Libby though...Father Andrei and Father Libby seamlessly got to hold the baby and there was no drama.  Whereas the arrival of Mother Roos was awkward and tense and so.....Pao.

This, and liked the fact Andrei offered the baby to the sister even though he has no use for her.  Liked it, too, when her father said the baby looked just like Andrei unfortunately and Andrei laughed. Watch and learn, Pao.  

• Love 14
(edited)
13 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

You spelled “massive breasts” wrong.

Lol! 

Actually, those saddlebags and her body type have always led me to believe that she’s actually a pear shape who purchased silicone to give herself a more proportioned figure. She might have been considered very flat chested at one time. Her cups do runneth over.

Edited by zenme
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 7/11/2019 at 2:02 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

ibby and Andrrrrrrrei:  You knew you were having a baby and could not afford one waited too long to buy one so you get one one loan from the hospital.   Then Lib proceeds to bitch about it.  Girl, shut it.  "This piece of crap car seat."  

The car seat business was ridiculous.  None of the sisters or the mom thought to get them a car seat as a shower gift?  If the seat did not arrive on time  go out and buy one at the store that you can bring home immediately.  Idiots!  Loved that she was yelling at Andrei to slow down.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

You spelled “massive breasts” wrong.

My hubby, who I think we can all safely agree is a 100% hetero male and appreciates a woman's body in all forms, yells at the tv:  "Put them away!!!"  Same with Pao.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1