Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Euphoria in The Media

Bill Simmons raved about Euphoria on his latest podcast.

Says he likes the production value and while it makes him afraid as a parent of teens, he likes the performances.

Though I kind of suspect that he's a bit of an HBO shill.  I think he still is getting paid by them.

A good discussion with Hunter about the show.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 10:17 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Just saw an interview with Leo DiCaprio and he said "that show is amazing" about Euphoria

I saw that as well. Since Leo is a fan, he should appear in the show. He can have a 3-episode arc where he plays a new teacher who Cassie and Maddy (among others) fall hard for, creating havoc for them, the school and angry guys like Nate and McKay. All heck would break loose.

• Like 1

I was reading a lengthy interview with Barbie Ferreira here which is worth looking at but when I got to this exchange at the end, I could barely contain myself:

What do you want to see in Season 2? What’s your wishlist?

My wishlist is for Fezco’s backstory. I wanna know! We all wanna know. FezHive.

Yes!  We all wanna know.  I knew there was something I liked about that girl.

• Like 2

Jacob Elordi for Calvin Klein:

1565715289840-FA19_CKU_AD_M_NEON_4_horz_

I'm not sure who their ad agency is now but they've been killing it lately with these new ads.

I kind of love the contrast between the traditional Calvin Klein ad on the left and the colorful, more Abercrombie 2003-like ad on the right.

Edited by methodwriter85

Barbie Ferriera steals the show for me. She is the best actress in this series. And the most beautiful.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:17 AM, Armchair Critic said:

Just saw an interview with Leo DiCaprio and he said "that show is amazing" about Euphoria

And he's right, everything is amazing about Euphoria directing, acting, the plot and has the best soundtracks. 

• Like 1