Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam asked why Nick did that.  Sam is not happy.  He wants to know what happens if Kat runs to Jess and Nicole to let them know about his 5 person alliance that they are not part of.

Nick is basically too dumb to believe. He has handled not being in the cool kids group any more SUPER POORLY. Sam isn't happy about it, either, but Sam gets that you can't get kicked out of the cool kids alliance and still say, "Ew, I'm still not going to work with NERDS." 

I mean, for crying out loud, how in the fuck does this guy seriously think that he doesn't have to work with Nicole and Jessica now? Furthermore, why would he think CLIFF would want that? Oh, wait, I forget, he's delusional and he thinks that this could be the OTHER Cool Kids alliance and that Cliff will, of course, want to be in the second-best Cool Kids alliance, because Nick, naturally, assumes everyone is as desperate as he is. 

Fucking Nick...

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Tommy is one of those people that takes something, exaggerates it, and turns it into a fact that he says over and over. He is totally against Sam because Sam was with Cliff for “two hours” today. Unless I lost track of time, it was 30 minutes. And he was bitching that Sam went up there twice. And the second time I saw Tommy with Cliff, I wondered if I was on rewind.

Yeah, Tommy is the worst.

• Love 17
22 hours ago, Kris117 said:

For me, part of the fun of tuning in each season is waiting for the new “unexpected” game twist to go down in flames. This one did not disappoint. I rather liked Redemption Island on Survivor, but Camp Comeback was just pathetic. Having the campers just sit there was a wasted opportunity. Then Christie’s dumb rules about talking to them made it even more boring. BB could have allowed them to play in the Veto competitions, for example. Then the other houseguests might have been more interested in talking to the campers. 

You're a genius!  I love this idea!  It doesn't give the Camp Comebackers a ton of power, but just enough to get the regular hamsters kissing up to them.  So many promises and deals would be thrown back and forth.  It's awesome!  Of course though you're obviously much smarter than TPTB because they can only think of ideas that suck.

• Love 1

Not for nothing, but how can someone who was rocking that hairstyle be so stuck-up about "nerds"? Sure, he's been wearing it a little differently since he's been in the house, but the horror happened and we all saw it.

Not to be petty but... yeah, totally being petty. Shut up, Nick.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Christie said Jackson was acting like a "hero" and she's tired of it. But she really wants Bella gone. Tommy wants Cliff and Sam to go out next. ...

Of course Tommy does.  "You just wait and see.  We're getting the band back together again.  H8ful Eight forvahs!  Rah! Rah!"  (Leg kick optional).

He is not just annoying but a total idiot as well.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Funny.....how all The Jacks go on the block.  And, it is no longer.

‘ahhhh, it is game.’  I love you, guys!

Tommy & Christy are totally freaking out and want Jack off the block.

They are rabid about it.

Analyse starts chatting with them and she is not even sweating Jack on the Block.

Analyse is the one in a Showmance with him! She is so calm.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh, these people. Nick and Sam are in the bathroom talking game.  Nick, who is not an idiot, worries about Jack or Jackson or any of the six, really, winning the veto, and Christie using her power and him being put up. Sam? ‘Oh, no, she would never do that. I might be a fool, but I’m not, and she would never use it on you.’

Sam? You are a damn fool.

And with that, I’m going to sleep. Will be seriously stressing the veto tomorrow. It will be the best of times....or the worst of times. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 10
On 7/17/2019 at 12:33 AM, Alice Mudgarden said:

Wasn't Paulie the Pie Maker on [The Challenge]?

A poster I have known of for a long time refuses to watch Big Brother, and vociferously rooted against all the BB teams on the recent "CBS All-Stars" edition of The Amazing Race, simply because they blame ex-BB players (Paulie and Natalie, specifically) for "dragging down" The Challenge, a show that they, as a devotee, personally describe as a "dumpster fire".

I've never seen an episode of The Challenge (for the simple reason that I didn't watch its MTV antecedent shows and don't understand the concept*), but it's lovely to know that Paulie spreads Paulie-stank wherever he may go, I guess.

*-I suppose technically I could comprehend the concept (I doubt it's that difficult), but MTV has apparently done a poor job of promulgating information about the show beyond its legacy fan base, so I'm ignorant, if not actually flummoxed.  And yet, somehow I've survived.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

You go, Cliff. Get rid of one of them. Though, frankly, I would not mind if you cheated and got rid of both of them.

Tommy. Shut up, grow up and accept that you don't get everything you want. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, zorak said:

Jack's talking about trying to get with some casting companies after this.  Nick says he could be Tarzan with his hair down and that he looks like Jason Momoa with his beard.

Lol.   Looking like someone with such a distinctive look is not conducive to an acting career.    It is only good for a career as a stand in or impersonator.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
54 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Tommy. Shut up, grow up and accept that you don't get everything you want

Yeah. Or don’t, because you (tommy, not mertensia) are so smarmily snarkworthy just as you are. 

Warching BBAD, the lil toadie wants to get the band back together for the express purpose of getting out that beast cliff. Yeah, yeah, I know he won comeback and HOH, but dude is 54 pushing 75. Seriously, my 70 year old mom could run circles around him. Mad props to him for his noms, but still. Do you really need an alliance of 8 (or 9, whatever) to get out CLIFF? And to accomplish this heartwarming reunion, he wants to have a sit down and air all their grievances  against nick and Bella, including how the two of them bullied Nicole. I personally am amused and annoyed but not really surprised how the group of 6 rewrote that entire episode to where they were not part of it at all. The whole thing started because bella (henious wench that she is) relayed *true* info from Nicole to them, and their collective response was “Nicole is a liar! I want to go knock her out! New alliance! Undenineable forever!” [insert gag here]. As he lists nella’s transgressions, does he mention that tiny matter of the freakin’ *blindside*? Why, no. No, he does not. Because, you know, it’s him and his pals, and they are the good guys! PULEEZE. Yes, nick and bella are turds, but hey, tommy? So. Are.You. The day he’s on the block will be a glorious one indeed. If he’s up next to Christie I’ll praise all the known deities and shoot off fireworks. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Lol.   Looking like someone with such a distinctive look is not conducive to an acting career.    It is only good for a career as a stand in or impersonator.   

I have thought that Jack was using BB as an audition of some sort. He seems to be very aware of the camera, often mugging and posing. It doesnt surprise me that hes talking about getting an agent.  

But, he doesnt appear to have any outstanding ACTING ability. Hes not good looking enough to be a model, no matter how hot the BB women say he is.  And, being a hateful racist might impact his options.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, green said:

But the editors aren't.  The last two episodes what were the main storylines?  Did they involve Jack and Ovi in the pantry or Jack and Kemi at the fridge?  No, they did not.  Those two clips were OFF the main storyline and thrown in to showcase how horrible Jack is to the casual viewers.

I totally agree with you on this. 

Cliff may have singlehandedly pulled this season out of the fire. There will be no Pagonging. The racial overtones are now pretty much over. (Sadly, because the POC are mostly gone.) Gr8ful is exploding before our eyes. 

Say what you will about this season,but it sure hasn't been boring! 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 4
(edited)

Christie calls Sam a “fucking phony piece of shit.” Hello pot 🙄🙄🙄. ETA she then proceeds to tell analice version #27 of the “Sam asked me if jack and Jackson were in the block who would I keep” story. In this version, Sam was super aggressive! And Christie refused to discuss it because she literally had not even had her cawfee. Christie’s retells deserve their own thread. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, Tommy is the worst.

He is like everything I hate in a player. 

7 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Sam? You are a damn fool.

Thank you. I think Sam's one of the dumbest ones of all. And I would not be the least bit surprised if he tries to join back up with any remaining 'cool kids' at any time because he is desperate to be part of them. Nick is just desperate in general lol.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

In other news, anal lice took a shower. Humans have lived on this planet for millennia without even conceiving of that sentence; yet, there it is. 

Maybe she saw the Redd Foxx 'You Gotta Wash Yo Ass' album cover I sent yesterday.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thank you. I think Sam's one of the dumbest ones of all. And I would not be the least bit surprised if he tries to join back up with any remaining 'cool kids' at any time because he is desperate to be part of them. Nick is just desperate in general lol.

I'm still thinking that Sam is really playing the game.  I don't know. 

Any chance his comments/actions are directly related to the other person/party involved?  The fact that Kemi/David are rooting for Sam makes me think so.  On the other hand .... I could be the one fooled. 

I guess we will see.  Especially after this week. 

ETA:  Ovi has good words for Sam too.   Ok ... what did the three of them see that we are not?

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

And being that Mr. Momoa is married to the beautiful African American Lisa Bonet, I doubt very strongly that he'd want such a POS like Jackass around him or his family.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson hasn't stopped eating slop for the past hour.

He's gonna regret that one tomorrow during the Veto comp.

Hell, Jackson’s probably going to regret it within the next 10-12 hours or so.  Production may also, for that matter; considering how much slop Jackson has already consumed, a serious slop-fueled fart out of him may very well take out an entire wing of the House.

9 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

What are fried savory balls?

At the moment - Jack’s.  😁

2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Parent: Happy 6th birthday, Billy!  And look who we got for your birthday party - Aquaman!

Little Billy: Aww, geez - I wanted Captain America.

Jack: Shut up, kid.

Actually, this is probably a really bad time for Jack to be locked away in the House; personally, I expect the shelf life of the Aquaman cash-in potential to be somewhere in the same neighborhood as that of the Ghostbusters.

• LOL 14
9 hours ago, zoltana said:

You're a genius!  I love this idea!  It doesn't give the Camp Comebackers a ton of power, but just enough to get the regular hamsters kissing up to them.  So many promises and deals would be thrown back and forth.  It's awesome!  Of course though you're obviously much smarter than TPTB because they can only think of ideas that suck.

Or they could have allowed them all to be on jury like Extinction Island thing on Survivor.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

And to accomplish this heartwarming reunion, he wants to have a sit down and air all their grievances  against nick and Bella

So, Festivus in July. When will he do Feats of Strength?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

I'm still thinking that Sam is really playing the game.  I don't know. 

Any chance his comments/actions are directly related to the other person/party involved?  The fact that Kemi/David are rooting for Sam makes me think so.  On the other hand .... I could be the one fooled. 

I guess we will see.  Especially after this week. 

ETA:  Ovi has good words for Sam too.   Ok ... what did the three of them see that we are not?

I too was wondering this.

• Love 2

Somebody mentioned Tommy might have feelings or is crushing on Jack, and I think that must be true, at least to some extent. I don't get the over the top, teary emotional reaction to Jack being put up if that's not the case.

Anyway today should be full of drama. It will start with picking people for veto if Jack does indeed use his power.

• Love 5

Jack says his reaction to winning the veto is definitely going to be for tv.  He's such a douche.

Christie doesn't want Bella in jury.  She says if she's going to use her power not on herself, it's going to be to get Bella on the block.  So now I need Bella to play in the veto comp and win the veto.

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Jackson says his neck feels like an ice pick was driven through his neck from sleeping on the Have Not bed.

You... you mean... the Have-Not beds are uncomfortable!?!?

Whoda thunk?

• LOL 7

Christie says it will be a unanimous vote to get Bella out.  Jack says Bella deserves to go.

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

You... you mean... the Have-Not beds are uncomfortable!?!?

Whoda thunk?

Christie said her Have Not bed was so comfortable and she was serious.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack says his reaction to winning the veto is definitely going to be for tv.  He's such a douche.

Christie doesn't want Bella in jury.  She says if she's going to use her power not on herself, it's going to be to get Bella on the block.  So now I need Bella to play in the veto comp and win the veto.

Aw hell no.  I want...

1. Kat to play and win PoV.
  2. Christie to exercise her WHACKtivity DPoV Power - in the process giving Kat explicit instructions to take down Jack and put up Bella.
  3. Have Kat use the DPoV, only to take down Jackson and put Christie up as renom.

Only THIS will maximize the full entertainment potential of the DPoV; the resultant head-exploding will be LEGENDARY.  😆 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Aw hell no.  I want...

1. Kat to play and win PoV.
  2. Christie to exercise her WHACKtivity DPoV Power - in the process giving Kat explicit instructions to take down Jack and put up Bella.
  3. Have Kat use the DPoV, only to take down Jackson and put Christie up as renom.

Only THIS will maximize the full entertainment potential of the DPoV; the resultant head-exploding will be LEGENDARY.  😆 

Kat was in the HN bedroom while all these plans were being discussed.  Unless she spills the plan to Cliff, etc., I think Kat will do what Christie wants sadly.  I would love for it to play out in the way you outlined but I don't trust Kat because she doesn't consider herself to be part of the "bottom feeders".

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

What are fried savory balls?

For the SNL fans in the house, are they anything like Schweddy balls?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

10 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Jack came in and then the three of them were whispering about who is voting which way. The three of them are sure Jack has the votes to stay.

Hmmm. Is this real? 

I so want it to get back to Son that Jack is already counting votes. I want a full on ugly fight between the two of them.

I believe Jack was counting Kat as a solid vote for him to stay.  I kinda doubt that's true. She was telling Son she would use the veto on him. 

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ovi. What a sweetie. 

ETA just read his Bucket List. "Warn an 8 person alliance that an 8 person alliance is forming." He's hilarious. 

I'm so happy to see he's being inundated with positive and supportive messages. I'm actually relieved he's out of that toxic environment 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 9

Ok...know I am 30 days late....but, can someone fill me in on Sam?

How come he has no Alliance? 

He doesn’t seem like a bad guy.

Won’t complicate things with a messy Showmance.

Has won 2 Vetoes.

What did I miss? 🤨

• Love 2
Just now, Dance4Life said:

Technically he's part of Unde9able.  Also, yesterday he was telling Bella and Nick that Analyse knows about the 5 person alliance he's in with Nick, Bella, Christie, and Tommy.  I don't think Christie and Tommy are too serious about that alliance but Sam might have thought it was genuine.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Has won 2 Vetoes.

What did I miss? 🤨

Sam is a joiner who tries to float, he generally doesn’t have good reads on the House, he wants Big Fucking Moves to happen but he doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to make them himself.

Did I leave anything out, y’all?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Has won 2 Vetoes.

What did I miss? 🤨

Simply a matter of math. There simply wasn't room for five dudes in their eight person alliance. They all would have gladly worked with Sam, it was just a numbers game. Then they moronically tried to add him anyways. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Kat's saying to Cliff that even if it doesn't go according to plan where Jack and Jackson stay on the block, it'll still be good because it will let the others know that the rest of them came to play.  Cliff says that unless one of them from that group goes home, it's not going to make a lot of difference.  The fact that she hasn't told Cliff of Christie's intentions says a lot.

• Love 5

I want Jackson to win and take himself down.

Then Cliff can put up Tommy!

Christie doesn’t want to use the be power, because she wants it for herself in case Bella makes HOH next week. Christie say she will use it on Jack. But...with Tommy on the Block....delicious decisions!  I bet she saves the little meatball! 😘🍝

Like someone posted.....BB needs to drop hints at their prior relationship.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Simply a matter of math. There simply wasn't room for five dudes in their eight person alliance. They all would have gladly worked with Sam, it was just a numbers game. Then they moronically tried to add him anyways. 

To be fair, they only tried to add him after Jack accidentally mentioned Gr8ful (granted, Sam knew about it already through Bella) and that's when they created the nine person alliance.

Sam is connected to Nick/Bella so he was always kind of a number, anyway.

9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Sam is a joiner who tries to float, he generally doesn’t have good reads on the House, he wants Big Fucking Moves to happen but he doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to make them himself.

I think Sam sometimes has good reads and is also too obsessed with being with the cool kids (I type this just as I hear Taran on the morning update talk about the cool kids lol) so his generally good reads (not excellent but better than most) get muddled and he does make very bad choices. 

But yeah, Sam's major weakness is his cowardice. If he had more balls, he'd probably be making big moves. I think he genuinely wants to. 

....then again, I think I've kind of latched on to Sam as the guy I most want to win so I could be making excuses. I acknowledge my bias, here.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy is telling Sam that the 6 people who voted Cliff out last week are not necessarily the same people he wants to move through the game with.

I saw that. Is he trying to be a spy kid? Last night he *literally* could not even tawlk to Sam.  Sam was the root of awl evil. 

• Love 4
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I saw that. Is he trying to be a spy kid? Last night he *literally* could not even tawlk to Sam.  Sam was the root of awl evil. 

Tommy wants to get Sam out, so I think he was simply lying to Sam. 

Tommy thinks Sam is his biggest enemy...for some reason. I still don't get it, actually. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I just wanted to add that Sam is actually married with kids I believe, so he's not interested in showmances and hooking up in the shower. It just sorta limits him with that group even if none of them verbally acknowledge it as such.

It really is hard being the married one in a group of horny 20somethings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4