Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TimWil said:

Of course it was shade, at least on the part of the prop guys/production designers. Kevin and Swaggy weren’t even in the same seasons-Kevin was on BB19 and Swaggy was on BB20. So of course it was shade. Good for them-the prop guys/production designers, I mean.

Mind-blown.

I consider myself a big BB fan. I follow a lot of former hgs on social media so I've been aware of the Kevin/Swaggy cancer drama from the get go, yet I JUST realized they're not from the same season! How did they even connect. I mean, I don't think Kevin is out there trying to prolong his 15 minutes of fame so how did he cross paths with Chris?

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Mind-blown.

I consider myself a big BB fan. I follow a lot of former hgs on social media so I've been aware of the Kevin/Swaggy cancer drama from the get go, yet I JUST realized they're not from the same season! How did they even connect. I mean, I don't think Kevin is out there trying to prolong his 15 minutes of fame so how did he cross paths with Chris?

Kevin crosses paths with BB houseguests in general. Kevin reached out to many BB20 houseguests during and after the season. In particular, after Chris was evicted, Kevin ended up inviting him to his home for a few days. If I remember correctly, after Chris stayed at Kevin's house, Kevin posted on social media how great of a guy he was. 

Guess he's regretting that now.

And to think, all of this could have been stopped had Chris actually called Kevin back and given him his reimbursement like he had asked. 

In live feeds news, they seem to have gotten alcohol (or saved up their alcohol to drink tonight) so we might get a fun night of feeds...maybe. Maybe a MichBeth break-up. Who knows?

• Love 2

It was funny on RHAP they were wondering if Holly will be upset being known as MicBeth. She’s so worried about her image & storyline. They were laughingly saying Holly will be like, “I don’t get it. Who is Beth?”. It’s true. That was so looong ago when David was in the house for a few minutes. Too funny!

• LOL 2
29 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Mind-blown.

A lot of the Big Brother alumni are like one big incestuous dramalicious family. It doesn't matter what season you're on, you are In unless you do something really stupid and they kick you out. 

ETA: I mean, obviously people are closest with other people from their own season(s), but for the most part, it seems to be a, "You were on BB, I was on BB, we're cool," thing. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

You know what makes it even worse in some weird way? That Chris did this to Kevin, who is actually dealing with a serious illness, when Kevin had to be on a season with Raven, the walking neon sign for Munchausen By Proxy. There Dee Dee Walton was, setting up Go Fund Me after Go Fund Me and trying to scam people, meanwhile Kevin has an actual health issue and is the one being scammed.

Something about that added layer makes it even more gross to me.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

He doesn't like Nicole kicking Christie out, but he was stabbed in the back.

That got on my nerves too. Nobody stabbed him in the back. He's all whiny that Nicole's not suppose to nominate him when he's barely given her the time of day.

I kinda feel like Tommy confiding in Jackson/Holly about Christie but deliberately excluding Cliff and Nicole was like the last hurrah of his cool kids 6shooters forever dream that would never die. At least he knows he was still socially above the bottom feeders. 

But I did laugh at his DR saying something about him survives. I thought he was calling himself a cockroach!

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Drunk Holly and Jackson fighting. 🙄

So does this mean Holly goes instead of Tommy under the guise that everybody votes the way the HOH wants?

Still believe that what we saw is fake Tommy last night.  Now I’m questioning if it’s how I view Tommy and not real. 

Lol .... Three new unicorns .. wait ... how long have I been gone?

Do believe that Cliff really wants Nicole to fight if he ends up going.  Since I’m questioning my view of Tommy should I be questioning this too?

Ack ... Real Tommy doesn’t matter I guess. Still can’t get over the bs in the beginning.   Not a good look, Ellee.  

Am looking forward to B.B. comics. 😁

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Ellee said:

Drunk Holly and Jackson fighting. 🙄

When I read on Hamsterwatch that Jackson had brought up their age difference again, I knew their relationship was doomed. I've been married for 15 years to a man 11 years younger than me. In the 18 years we've known each other he's brought up our age difference exactly ZERO times. We literally never think about it, apart from the once every 3 years I bring it up. 

Jackson is not in love with Holly. He'll be off and running before he can brush all the confetti off his shoulders. 

• Love 15

So, I won't be able to watch clips of the mess that was MichBeth last night until I get home, but just from reading it....I think it's clear Jackson will most definitely be breaking things off by sleeping with a girl right after he gets out of the house.

Those two are toxic beyond belief. I think Jackson's issues are quite clear and have been laid out all season long, but let's focus on the other problem here. Holly obviously has a lot of issues. I know a little bit about her relationship with the other reality tv guy (Luke Pell?) that it wasn't a healthy relationship and that Luke's a shitty guy, which explains Holly's really deep rooted issues and LOW self esteem.

But what she was doing last night was manipulative beyond words. Holly was the bigger problem that came out of last night, by far.

I'm glad she called Jackson out for his condescending attitude because, my god, he is certainly condescending. But Jesus Motherfucking Christ, Holly is acting like she's 21 years old. I can't help but be on Jackson's side when he called her out for calling him a fucking idiot. As someone who can be both Jackson and Holly at times (when I was in university, when I got drunk, I got angry, much like Holly, hence why I don't drink anymore), Holly's actions last night were way out of line.

Both of them seemed to continue the fight last night, but Holly freaked out over issues that she had previously. I mean, granted, Jackson was trying to break up with her several times yesterday and she just refuses to listen to that, but the start of that fight was Cliff instigating it by talking about The Challenge (a show Jackson certainly would excel on, btw) and Holly automatically taking that as Jackson going to cheat on her with other girls.

First off, Holly, you aren't going to be with Jackson by September 26th, but also, that was a ridiculous fight in general. 

That being said, now rooting for Holly to stay because it'll make Jackson miserable for a little while longer.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Those two are toxic beyond belief. I think Jackson's issues are quite clear and have been laid out all season long, but let's focus on the other problem here. Holly obviously has a lot of issues. I know a little bit about her relationship with the other reality tv guy (Luke Pell?) that it wasn't a healthy relationship and that Luke's a shitty guy, which explains Holly's really deep rooted issues and LOW self esteem.

I had been comparing Jackson and Luke Pell from the monet I learned she had a relationship with him. They are the same type. It was so weird to watch , knowing the "type" she had been with previously.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I won't be able to watch clips of the mess that was MichBeth last night until I get home, but just from reading it....I think it's clear Jackson will most definitely be breaking things off by sleeping with a girl right after he gets out of the house.

But what she was doing last night was manipulative beyond words. Holly was the bigger problem that came out of last night, by far.

Raises some interesting possibilities, doesn’t it?  

We already know Jackson has no alternatives to putting Holly OTB if/when Nicole exercises her PoV and takes Cliff down - but if Cliff and Nicole actually do flip their votes, and send Holly to Jury on Jackson’s HoH...?

Given these Jackson/Holly lovers’ spats are going into - what, Round 5? - if Holly does get sent to JH on Jackson’s watch, think there’s any way on the planet Holly will think Jackson didn’t orchestrate her eviction?  And will accordingly relate such to the other Jurors?

Given there’s a 50% chance of at least one of the Cliff/Nicole pair having their ass parked in a F2 chair - I’m about ready to start putting some money on them.

• Love 8

Given all that is going on with this final 5, what started as the worst season ever , has turned into the best Final 5 in a long long time. Anything could happen. It is not predictable.

I am excited for Thursday.

• Love 11
On 9/8/2019 at 10:31 AM, Nashville said:

So, question: for a while now I’d generally come to assume all roads to F2 included Nicole as a companion piece, primarily because her past failures to win anything had her pretty firmly established as this season’s perfect goat - but over the course of the past week, has Nicole changed that perception to (possibly) her own detriment?

Well, she didn't get to play in a single veto comp until this past week so other than HoH comps we really didn't see a lot of her competitive side...

• Love 3

Holly is 10000000% going to be a bitter juror. And what's funny is that Jackson is probably NOT going to be a bitter juror. 

Jackson isn't going to be any kind of juror, Jackson is going to win. You can run the numbers any way you want but at this point anyone who thinks anyone other than Jackson has a chance to win is just fooling themselves. He will win every comp he plays from here on out, so he's never going to see the inside of that jury house.

There is something about Tommy, I just can't take to. I'm all alone? 

He's hard to take when he's dialed up to 11 all the time, and the way he constantly yells "Oh my gosssssssshhhhh!!!" about everything, like that's his go-to reaction to everything in the world. 

That said, I find him to be the least objectionable token gay guy the show has cast in about 10 years. Certainly from a physical perspective he's the least repulsive looking anyway. I don't know what it is about this show, but they seem to go out of their way to cast the most absurdly cartoonish stereotype of a gay man they can find. That's what their idea of "gay guy" is, and it's downright insulting.

But I tend to think a lot of the animosity towards Tommy isn't due to anything he can control, it's hostility towards the fact that he and Christie knew each other before they were in the house. And as far as I can tell that's not anything he's responsible for or could help. Nor would I expect him or Christie to confess that to the other HGs considering what a huge target it would have made them. So I've never jumped on this bandwagon of hatred against them because none of this was their doing.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Jackson isn't going to be any kind of juror, Jackson is going to win. You can run the numbers any way you want but at this point anyone who thinks anyone other than Jackson has a chance to win is just fooling themselves. He will win every comp he plays from here on out, so he's never going to see the inside of that jury house.

If Holly goes this week, Jackson has ONE shot at staying in the game, and that's F4 veto. And, as we saw last year when JC randomly won F4 HOH, some strange outcomes CAN happen. Just like part three of the final HOH can go to anyone since it's typically a crapshoot (unless it's like last year, where it WAS more mental).

Jackson isn't necessarily a lock...just like how Holly could randomly win F4 HOH or veto. Just like how Nicole managed to have the fastest time ever for traditional BB Comics when she wasn't slated for that. 

I'm gonna say something probably very controversial but....my ideal F3 would be Tommy, Nicole, and Jackson. I think those three played the best games so I'm kind of secretly hoping for Cliff to go next week, which would require a Nicole HOH and Tommy veto win (he'd surely take the shot at Cliff, I would think). 

But I want Tommy to place third and I do kind of want to see Nicole beat Jackson (I don't think it's likely to happen, though, so it'll only be a scenario in my dreams). I mean, I'm also rooting for a Kemi AFP win just to stick it to the people who trash talked her all season long, but I understand that'll never happen either.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I’ve been trying to decide whether the best strategy for the next HoH would be to win it or throw it, but I keep coming up with both options being a wash - because in this specific case winning PoV is every bit as important as winning HoH, if not more.  

The F4 Eviction Night (eviction after next) is going to feature an HoH, two Block noms, and one HG whose vote will be the sole determinant of who stays/goes to Jury - and 75% odds that sole voting HG will be the one with the PoV necklace at the end of the PoV Ceremony.  

So which is more important:

1. Being HoH and picking noms - but with a very real chance your primary target may win PoV and get to choose who leaves the House?
  2. Throwing HoH and taking the chance of ending up OTB - but also gambling on winning PoV and being the sole HG with the ability to vote?

IMHO it comes down to your confidence level in winning PoV.

• Love 2

I think Holly is going on Thursday. Cliff and Nicole are psyched about making this move. Nicole excitingly says, they go to jury and say, who voted you out, Cliff and Nicole. Who broke up two power duos, Cliff and Nicole! 
She is so excited about throwing a wrench into Michies plans. 
Says when Kat accused her of playing Nicks game, she said, whoa, maybe he's my B.

• Love 3

I'll just put out my annual reminder that Ivette in Season 6 won a key POV down the stretch.  Ivette.  Who was notoriously TERRIBLE in comps.  You never know who is going to know what in a mental comp, and who implodes in a physical comp.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think Holly is going on Thursday. Cliff and Nicole are psyched about making this move. Nicole excitingly says, they go to jury and say, who voted you out, Cliff and Nicole. Who broke up two power duos, Cliff and Nicole! 
She is so excited about throwing a wrench into Michies plans. 
Says when Kat accused her of playing Nicks game, she said, whoa, maybe he's my B.

Nicole is psyched.

Cliff is definitely NOT as psyched. I think he wants to keep Holly. Actually, I'm positive he does. He'll do what Nicole wants, at the end of the day, so if she pushes for it and doesn't give in, Cliff should be voting out Holly (although that's his WORST game move, imo). I think, once Cliff is officially safe and off the block, he'll start pushing back more. 

But, for Cliff's game, he does need to keep Holly over Tommy. Why? Because Tommy will never ever choose to keep Cliff. He's made it clear that he's his biggest threat, and he always has been. I could easily see a scenario where Tommy has won F4 veto and he chooses to evict Cliff over Jackson (which wouldn't even be a bad move because Tommy can't risk Cliff/Nicole getting to F3 together in case one of them happens to win part 3). 

While, for Nicole's game, she could theoretically be alright with either scenario. She's a good competitor, as we see, but there's a possibility of Jackson/Holly choosing to evict Nicole over Cliff, which is worrisome. But I think Nicole could be ok with either going...it's just that getting rid of Holly instead adds to her resume more than Tommy does. Splitting up two couples? Potentially getting rid of Jackson next week, or even Tommy? That's HUGE and would absolutely add some potential jury votes in her favour. Cliff wouldn't likely get the credit, in this case. People would see it as Nicole's move, and even Jackson would give her the credit.

So, for Nicole's game, getting rid of Holly is a risk that would benefit her if she can get to F2, while getting rid of Tommy is way better for Cliff's game since he'd be the most in danger of leaving next week, before F3.

• Useful 1

I am an exhausted with all the possibilities, If Tommy stays, all that matters in the POV winner. If Holly stays, and she or Jackson win POV, Nicole or Cliff go home. No questions asked. But with Tommy, he just may ( as pov winner) choose to evict Jackson and keep Nicole and Cliff as his final 3. No one really wants Jackson in F2.

But , in F3, Tommy takes Nicole over Cliff.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think this is it? I'm still caffeinating and not watching yet.

Jackson/Holly throwdown

Part One: https://streamable.com/h0meq
Part Two: https://streamable.com/09qxd
Part Three: https://streamable.com/ska6q

Oh, look, and then they did some more!
https://streamable.com/phjtb

The first part isn't really too pertinent. There are a few comments back and forth and I could only really hear Jackson. The meat of it seems like it starts in part two, which I have on right now.

I don't know if I'm just old and cynical or whatever but all I can think watching their drama is "YOU WON'T BE TOGETHER IN THREE WEEKS. STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

@iMonrey - Not trying to be mean here, but that’s kinda ridiculous.  Jackson has a healthy winning record, sure - especially in physical comps - but he quite clearly hasn’t “won every comp”; his win percentage of POVs in which he’s participated currently stands at 30%.  And as the season winds down to its endgame, the opportunity for those kinds of physical comps at which Jackson excels will do nothing but dwindle.  So I think the playing field may be a helluva lot more level than what you project.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

@iMonrey - Not trying to be mean here, but that’s kinda ridiculous.  Jackson has a healthy winning record, sure - especially in physical comps - but he quite clearly hasn’t “won every comp”; his win percentage of POVs in which he’s participated currently stands at 30%.  And as the season winds down to its endgame, the opportunity for those kinds of physical comps at which Jackson excels will do nothing but dwindle.  So I think the playing field may be a helluva lot more level than what you project.

I think this season, compared to the others, is much more up in the air. I don't think anyone's a comp win lock (though Jackson being a favorite to win a comp is fair) and I think the overall winner is very dependent on the combo of which two players are sitting there at the end.

I wouldn't have thought that would happen at the start of this season.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

That being said, now rooting for Holly to stay because it'll make Jackson miserable for a little while longer.

I literally loled!

1 hour ago, missyb said:

What does she mean, "maybe he's my B?"

1 hour ago, missyb said:

Anything could happen. It is not predictable.

29 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think this season, compared to the others, is much more up in the air.

And yet, I still don't care. I always think I want unpredictability in the end but here it is and I'm still just like meh. I obviously am just completely over this show/game in general. Why can I not just break this damn habit?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Kat was basically telling Nicole that she (Nicole) should stop being Nick’s bitch - to which Nicole (somewhat irritably, IIRC) presented to Kat the notion Kat was looking at things backwards and Nick was in fact Nicole’s bitch, not the other way around.

Not that any of this was based in reality, though; Nicole certainly wasn’t running Nick’s vote - but Nick certainly wasn’t running Nicole’s vote, either, although that didn’t stop Nick from telling everybody he was.  And Kat swallowed Nick’s bullshit bait hook, line and sinker.

At this time I do recall Nicole getting increasingly irritated at folks thinking she was Nick’s proxy puppet, which is probably when this line popped out,

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

But I tend to think a lot of the animosity towards Tommy isn't due to anything he can control, it's hostility towards the fact that he and Christie knew each other before they were in the house. And as far as I can tell that's not anything he's responsible for or could help.

I feel like we have documented a few times that it goes deeper than that. Tommy was a mean kid and full on bully, especially in the early days  when the whole alliance of 9 and then 6 were still together. 

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole use to complain that everybody thought Nick had her wrapped around his finger and would do his bidding. I heard her flat out complain that why couldn't Nick be her "bitch"? It was more about sexist views in the house more than anything. She talked about this the other night to Cliff. Nick just assumed it was him and Nicole as ride or dies. She never agreed to that.

• Love 9

I think their best bet is to evict Holly. They need to make a deal with Tommy to go after Jackson. Holly would never go after Jackson so they need to take that leap of faith with Tommy so they can hope to have 3 against 1 and not 2 against 2. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Kat was basically telling Nicole that she (Nicole) should stop being Nick’s bitch - to which Nicole (somewhat irritably, IIRC) presented to Kat the notion Kat was looking at things backwards and Nick was in fact Nicole’s bitch, not the other way around.

Not that any of this was based in reality, though; Nicole certainly wasn’t running Nick’s vote - but Nick certainly wasn’t running Nicole’s vote, either, although that didn’t stop Nick from telling everybody he was.  And Kat swallowed Nick’s bullshit bait hook, line and sinker.

At this time I do recall Nicole getting increasingly irritated at folks thinking she was Nick’s proxy puppet, which is probably when this line popped out,

Shit, I can't believe I forgot about Storage Room Gate. That reminds me of why I never did grow to love Kat like most. 

Well, I do think that Holly will be staying this week anyway. I don't think Cliff will budge and I think Nicole will be easily swayed in order to not upset Cliff.

But that is still so bad for her game if Jackson wins veto and she doesn't win HOH. Jackson and Holly will probably evict her over Cliff because they can beat Cliff in F3. 

But maybe it's not if Cliff and Nicole can beat Holly and Jackson so....y'know, it comes down to F4 veto, once again, something we won't know for another five days. So we don't KNOW if keeping Holly is a bad move for Nicole until it's too late!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think Tommy may have too many jury votes on lock if he were to somehow make it to the end. Keeping him to get rid of later in order to break up Jackson and Holly now may be them being penny wise and pound foolish.

It depends who he's against, for sure, but I don't think Tommy's an official lock if he's in F2. He still has an excellent chance, way better than Holly, but not entirely confirmed. Tommy wins against Cliff. He possibly wins against Nicole, but there's still a chance that she can beat him. Tommy may or may not win against Jackson. That's about even on who would win that F2, even though there's no real chance of Tommy or Jackson ever taking one another. Similar to how Tommy wouldn't take Cliff, or Holly wouldn't take Cliff, or Jackson wouldn't take Cliff.

Besides, the biggest argument to get rid of Holly is to split up a power couple and to lessen Jackson's chances of surviving next week (Jackson/Holly will be fighting for veto to save him, while Jackson would be the only one trying to save himself without Holly). 

There are risks, no matter which direction is taken, and that stems from the outcome of F4 veto. 

• Love 1
Just now, phlebas said:

I think he likes both of them very much. And Tommy.  Holly might be his least favorite person in the house right now 🙂

Honestly, if I had to guess, the order of the people Jackson likes:

Nicole > Tommy >> Cliff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Holly 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Am I the only one that thinks Jackson has a soft spot (lol, I did say that) for Nicole and Cliff?  

I think he has a real soft spot for Nicole definitely, especially as he's seen the competitor in her come out. And again, I actually do think he has some regret about the way they treated her in the beginning. At least that's the way I read it.

As for Cliff, I think Jackson has deep respect for him. As most of them seemed to, honestly. Even Jack has said he respects Cliff's game the most. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, vb68 said:

That got on my nerves too. Nobody stabbed him in the back. He's all whiny that Nicole's not suppose to nominate him when he's barely given her the time of day.

I kinda feel like Tommy confiding in Jackson/Holly about Christie but deliberately excluding Cliff and Nicole was like the last hurrah of his cool kids 6shooters forever dream that would never die. At least he knows he was still socially above the bottom feeders. 

But I did laugh at his DR saying something about him survives. I thought he was calling himself a cockroach!

I am 1000% sure he would never pronounce it “cockroach” he’s from Staten Island, I guarantee you he’d say “cock-a-roach!”

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 9/6/2019 at 1:16 PM, Nashville said:

So, we’re most likely looking at who OTB - Tommy and Cliff?

ETA: Which, if this is the case, means I need BADLY for Nicole to win PoV and take Cliff off, so Jackson has to put Holly OTB on his HoH.  

Holy shit - look what I fuckin’ manifested.  Kiss MY ass, Ms. Murphy.

• LOL 17
  • Love 5

Jackson is skirting around the fact that his planned speech, for the week Tommy was HOH, was about Christie being the girlfriend of Jack. Tommy would have know this was a lie and put him on the block. He doesn't want to tell Tommy this now.