Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Christie comes off as so flaky but as we discussed yesterday, she can be cool and calculating when she wants to be. No doubt she and Tommy have a strategy for the big reveal. I'd be surprised if they don't. 

Maybe she realizes that it would be much more dramatic, and better for Tommy's game should he get to F2, if she waits until finale night. She must know that they won't pass up the opportunity to show pictures of Christie/Tommy to the houseguests on finale night. 

I hope she doesn't say a word. I think that it being revealed on finale night will be so much fun. Unfortunately, we will have to wait until after all the votes are cast but if Tommy somehow makes it to F2, Christie has to know it's better to keep her mouth shut until then. And since they've kept it a secret this long, I don't see her suddenly not being able to keep it a secret for 19 more days.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hope she doesn't say a word. I think that it being revealed on finale night will be so much fun.

Me too! The houseguests are going to be gobsmacked! I don't want this ruined for me. 

• Love 7

I fast forwarded through most of the DE. As if I needed any more signs that I'm just over it all lol. 

If Christie had been evicted 3 weeks ago when they had her on a silver platter it would have been awesome and fun. But that was just meh. I think Nicole will regret it. I hope she does at least lol.

In general, I don't really care anymore, but I guess I'd like to see Tommy win HOH. He'll put up Cliff/Nicole and I'm super over them so I like that. But I'm sure it'd just end up super boring anyway.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, RockYou said:

I swear that was rigged.

She was told to work every board from the back to the front. I watched. She did it methodically.

She works with kids... She probably does puzzles every day! 

12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

What the Bleep?!

More like, What the fuck, where's my CLOWN SHOE?

I was dissappointed it was Q&A veto instead of the regular ball pit. 

12 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson gleefully voted to evict Christie.

That was kind of funny. 

I was really happy for Nicole but then I realized I really wanted Tommy or Christie to get it so Jackson and Holly would be on the block. But oh well - yay Nicole!

And talk about the most non-stressful DE EVER. So little of people pretty much ensures decisions are already made and there's no quick thinking. 

I have a feeling this next one will be Tommy or Jackson. If Jackson wins - does he go after Tommy or does he try to split up cliff and nicole? If Tommy win he better go after Jackson and HOlly! But he'll probably try to go after Holly, not put up Jackson, Jackson will win the Veto and save Holly. 

because they're all idiots like that

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

In general, I don't really care anymore, but I guess I'd like to see Tommy win HOH. He'll put up Cliff/Nicole and I'm super over them so I like that. But I'm sure it'd just end up super boring anyway.

Tommy winning is ideal, because I do think he would put up Jackson/Holly. He'd definitely backdoor Cliff, no doubt, but he knows he needs Jackson out this week. 

It's getting close to the end. We have few houseguests left. Now we won't have a Fast Forward so this is going to be a very long three weeks. I'm already prepping myself to not watch feeds from Saturday night-Monday (for the veto meeting) and from Monday night-Wednesday night.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe she realizes that it would be much more dramatic, and better for Tommy's game should he get to F2, if she waits until finale night. She must know that they won't pass up the opportunity to show pictures of Christie/Tommy to the houseguests on finale night. 

I hope she doesn't say a word. I think that it being revealed on finale night will be so much fun. Unfortunately, we will have to wait until after all the votes are cast but if Tommy somehow makes it to F2, Christie has to know it's better to keep her mouth shut until then. And since they've kept it a secret this long, I don't see her suddenly not being able to keep it a secret for 19 more days.

Unless Christie and Tommy are shooting for that newest of awards - Season’s Stupidest Fucking HG - they’ll keep the wide open expanses of their collective traps SHUT.  

At least, until after Jury votes have been locked in at the Finale.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Bad timing for CBS to bring in Salty and Bay (no one asked for them) as I saw earlier today on twitter that BB19 Kevin had surgery today. “The problem is Kevin became cancer free”.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

That is an interesting question, I was thinking about that myself.  If I had to guess I would think Holly.  I say that because Jackson is very much an eggshell person and you do not want to piss off an eggshell person unless you are forced to do so. 

Also, Jackson is a lot more likely to actually get voted out. If you want a pawn, you pick Holly.

• Love 4

So, I've been thinking of the best possible outcomes for this week. And here's what I've come up with:

1. Cliff wins HOH ---> Jackson/Tommy noms. Tommy wins veto. Holly goes up. Jackson gets evicted.
  2. Holly wins HOH ----> Cliff/Tommy noms. Nicole wins veto. Nicole takes down Cliff. Jackson goes up. Jackson gets evicted.
  3. Tommy wins HOH ----> Jackson/Holly noms. Cliff wins veto. Jackson gets evicted.
  4. Jackson wins HOH ----> Cliff/Tommy noms. Nicole wins veto. Holly goes up. Holly gets evicted.

Any of these above options works for me.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I don't understand the reference "The problem is Kevin became cancer-free". What does it mean and who said it? 

Swaggy said it in a video where he was trying to pass blame off of his "charity" event. 

He used BB19 Kevin becoming cancer-free (not true) as a reason why he didn't pay Kevin what he said he would, after promoting his dumbass basketball game against Fessy as a charity fundraiser for Kevin. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I've been thinking of the best possible outcomes for this week. And here's what I've come up with:

1. Cliff wins HOH ---> Jackson/Tommy noms. Tommy wins veto. Holly goes up. Jackson gets evicted.
  2. Holly wins HOH ----> Cliff/Tommy noms. Nicole wins veto. Nicole takes down Cliff. Jackson goes up. Jackson gets evicted.
  3. Tommy wins HOH ----> Jackson/Holly noms. Cliff wins veto. Jackson gets evicted.
  4. Jackson wins HOH ----> Cliff/Tommy noms. Nicole wins veto. Holly goes up. Holly gets evicted.

Any of these above options works for me.

In scenario #2 wouldn't Cliff and Nicole still vote Tommy out? 

I have no faith in Nicole and Cliff turning on Jackson/Holly. They shook hands! [eye-roll for days]

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

In scenario #2 wouldn't Cliff and Nicole still vote Tommy out? 

I have no faith in Nicole and Cliff turning on Jackson/Holly. They shook hands! [eye-roll for days]

It depends. I think that Cliff and Nicole might vote Jackson out if they recognize that they need to split the showmance up. Besides, it's the only scenario where it could possibly happen. Tommy winning veto is only beneficial in a Cliff HOH scenario, since Nicole would be the replacement nom in any other scenario.

• Love 2

I am very happy with the DE outcome last night.  The Universe has spoken and spoken well!!!  Good-bye Christie...no one likes you!

So happy for Nicole, I think I cried a bit for her as well.   I don't think the comp was rigged at all, she did well right from the start.  I can't say that Cliff threw the HOH to her because I was pretty much only concentrating watching her because she was so far in the lead.   

Swaggy and Bay...ugh just poke my eyes out now!  Why CBS? Why???   No other contestants to bring back??  

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Swaggy said it in a video where he was trying to pass blame off of his "charity" event. 

He used BB19 Kevin becoming cancer-free (not true) as a reason why he didn't pay Kevin what he said he would, after promoting his dumbass basketball game against Fessy as a charity fundraiser for Kevin. 

And BB invites Swaggy/Bayleigh to host a HOH competition.  SMH

Additionally  this made me think ... Will Jack be asked back to host a competition? Nick?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ellee said:

And BB invites Swaggy/Bayleigh to host a HOH competition.  SMH

HEY PRODUCTION!!! 

Before announcing this, didja check with the Federal and Florida State DAs to make sure SCAB could travel outside their respective jurisdictions?  Last I heard there were some charges being discussed along the lines of fraud at both the state and interstate levels.

Well, didja?

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

HEY PRODUCTION!!! 

Before announcing this, didja check with the Federal and Florida State DAs to make sure SCAB could travel outside their respective jurisdictions?  Last I heard there were some charges being discussed along the lines of fraud at both the state and interstate levels.

Well, didja?

Well, apparently, since they were allowed to move to LA about two days ago (plenty of time to drop their stuff off and run to the nearest CBS studio, I guess), they seem to have not deemed Mrs. and Mr. Dayton guilty of fraud. 

So, unfortunately, we're stuck with them mooching off of Big Brother to try to become the next Jeff and Jordan. 

Spoiler Alert: today's HOH competition is wedding themed. Probably. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, apparently, since they were allowed to move to LA about two days ago (plenty of time to drop their stuff off and run to the nearest CBS studio, I guess), they seem to have not deemed Mrs. and Mr. Dayton guilty of fraud. 

So, unfortunately, we're stuck with them mooching off of Big Brother to try to become the next Jeff and Jordan. 

Well, damn.  I was really looking forward to SCAB podcasts from Cell Block C.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Spoiler Alert: today's HOH competition is wedding themed. Probably. 

Pardon me while I find a hat and go <HORK> in it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

With all these different scenarios on which hg would be leaving ....

On eviction night if Jackson is on the block ...

Will he have a watermelon or two sitting in the nominee chair with him?

• LOL 5

The fact is that Jackson is in the way of everyone winning the 500k. Cliff and Nichole should have made a deal with Christie to keep them safe next week if the pull her off the block and put Jackson up.  

Unless the remaining comps are all mental, Jackson will bulldoze his way to the finish and win.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hope she doesn't say a word. I think that it being revealed on finale night will be so much fun.

I bet anything that Production has already laid down the law on that for the very reason that the reactions are going to be gold.  It's too good to waste being revealed off camera at the jury house. So yeah, I'm assuming both Christie and Tommy have been told to keep their mouths shut.

Not gonna lie, I hope Nick and Christie still have some sparks left at the jury house. I see him full on gloating that "His Nuget" sent Christie packing. 

So I attempted Jessica's extended exit interview. I woke up in time to see Christie's fake ass crying in her goodbye message. Of course Jessica totally bought it. 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Not gonna lie, I hope Nick and Christie still have some sparks left at the jury house. I see him full on gloating that "His Nuget" sent Christie packing. 

I don’t care if they fight at all but I do hope Nick has been removed long enough from the game so as not to antagonize Christie.  

They will all band together and be their ugly selves again.  

Then again they probably will anyway. SMH

39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

During the early part of this season, when so many of us were upset about the whole Camp Comeback situation, I stumbled across a clip of the 2 of them discussing their thoughts on it, and I was surprised by how thoughtful and undramatic their conversation was. But then I watched them on RHAP awhile later, and while Bayleigh was fine, Swaggy was completely checked out. He couldn't have seemed less interested. I think at one point he was reading his phone. 

I don't really have a point. Just wanted to throw that in. 😁😁

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait. Full stop.  This caught my attention.  I hadn’t heard this, I don’t pay attention to any of the HG except the current ones in any particular season. I didn’t realize Kevin had cancer.  Ugh I hope he’ll be alright.   You are saying that swaggy set up a charity fundraiser to help Kevin pay his cancer bills, then did not give him the money, because he said “the problem” is Kevin became cancer free?

First of all, obviously it’s great news, not “a problem” if Kevin is cancer free, although you are saying it’s not true, which stinks.  But obviously he still has enormous bills and could use the money.  Second, if that was promoted as a fundraiser for Kevin and then swaggy doesn’t give it to him, is that even legal?  People donate for a purpose, he can’t just decide to keep it! 

Swaggy has now transitioned from some dude I found annoying and phony to someone who should probably be arrested for fraud or even theft.  And Bayleigh too If she’s involved.    I will never know what she sees in him or why she would willingly spend her life with him.

And if that is what happened, why oh why would cbs shove them in our faces?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

This still makes me want to set something on fire. SUCH a piece of shit.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

lol moving to LA for what? It's not like there's anything for them to become famous for.

Aren’t the CBS contracts for BB20 ending this month? I think they realized that they need to be in LA to get opportunities and to further their careers. Not sure what career Swaggy wants but Bay wants to model. Not sure if it will make a difference as they are not as popular as other houseguests. For example Haleigh has done a ton of sponsored posts and has more than double the IG followers than Bay yet is still in Texas and was going to school full-time.

Not sure what’s going to happen to the house they “bought”. Seems odd to suddenly move after making that investment.

13 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Wait. Full stop.  This caught my attention.  I hadn’t heard this, I don’t pay attention to any of the HG except the current ones in any particular season. I didn’t realize Kevin had cancer.  Ugh I hope he’ll be alright.   You are saying that swaggy set up a charity fundraiser to help Kevin pay his cancer bills, then did not give him the money, because he said “the problem” is Kevin became cancer free?

There's more to it, but basically yes. He paid himself and Fess* more in "appearance fees" than he did Kevin or the other charity partners, and didn't even give Kevin as much as he said he would. The Best Quote Ever, is from an INSANE video he made to "explain" how it was all on the up and up - basically a video that "explained" how 2+4=eleventy. Go back to page 50 in the media thread for all the gory details (and several pages of my rageposting). 

*Fess donated his fee to Kevin, when all this came out. 

First of all, obviously it’s great news, not “a problem” if Kevin is cancer free, although you are saying it’s not true, which stinks.  But obviously he still has enormous bills and could use the money.  Second, if that was promoted as a fundraiser for Kevin and then swaggy doesn’t give it to him, is that even legal?  People donate for a purpose, he can’t just decide to keep it! 

It's not legal, but ultimately no one cared enough to prosecute his thieving ass. He got VERY lucky.

Swaggy has now transitioned from some dude I found annoying and phony to someone who should probably be arrested for fraud or even theft.  And Bayleigh too If she’s involved.    I will never know what she sees in him or why she would willingly spend her life with him.

They are fucking stupid. Either that, or they caved to the idiots on the internets, who said people were calling Swaggy a scammer because of racism. Instead of, you know, THE SCAM.

Edited by IndyMischa
Adding a page number for reference.
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Essentially, yes. It wasn't initially a charity event until Kevin got diagnosed and then Swaggy started promoting it as a charity event "for Kevin". He also said that the proceeds (or most) would go directly to Kevin (lie). 

Kevin had a surgery yesterday because of his cancer, but I don't know exactly what the surgery was for. Therefore, definitely not entirely cancer-free if Kevin is still needing surgeries. 

I don't know how he got off scot-free from this, I really don't. I think it was shady enough where he was able to pass it off as a mistake and since he DID give Kevin $800 off of everything they did end up making (well, more like $500 since $300 went to Kevin's flight that Swaggy never covered), I guess that's how he got away with it. 

Essentially, what Swaggy did was use Kevin and his cancer to get more people to come to his shitty game between him and Fessy since he would NOT have made even half of what he did without Kevin. And then, when called out, he didn't take any responsibility, Bayleigh started a fight with Kevin's daughters, and now we're seeing CBS and a whole bunch of alumni (including BB20's very own Scottie) defend Swayleigh in various ways. 

Also, to add, Fessy did NOT know about any of this until it became public. What Fessy did (which, by the way, he didn't have to do and it absolutely made me respect him 10x more than I did previously) is quietly try to give his 2k that he earned from the basketball game to Kevin's family. Kevin gave it back. Kevin's family made Fessy's extremely generous and selfless act public for people to know (since people were heavily going in on Fessy for not doing anything/being a part of Swaggy's scam). 

So, props to Fessy completely for being such a great human being. I feel like, every time I talk about Scammy C, I have to mention what a great person Fessy is...because he did NOT have to offer Kevin his entire $2,000 and he also didn't need to do it privately. 

So, when you see me raging for the next four days/week about Swaggy C and Bayleigh, this is why.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

So, we’re most likely looking at who OTB - Tommy and Cliff?

ETA: Which, if this is the case, means I need BADLY for Nicole to win PoV and take Cliff off, so Jackson has to put Holly OTB on his HoH.  

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

From Joker's poster:

Why why why in this sh*t show of a season did Grod bring back Bay and Scabby? Just to rub it in our faces that she can make it worse any time she wants NT
09/06/19 11:20 AM

• Love 7

If anyone but Tommy wins veto he's toast. No one else would use veto since these fools are all in with Jackson/Holly. Only two votes to evict and Jackson breaks tie. I'm not really happy with the thought of Jackson, Holly, or Cliff possibly winning.

• Love 1

Ah....Jackson winning HOH wasn't what I wanted.

13 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

And Swaggy went straight to Twitter to spoil it.

I hope this is the thing that gets production pissed off and gets CBS to stop calling these people for appearances.

• Love 6

Jackson HOH.  How incredibly boring.

Have any other houseguests ever been in the HOH consecutively  longer than Jackson/Holly?

I'm not feeling a great desire to turn the feeds on anytime soon. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Aren’t the CBS contracts for BB20 ending this month? I think they realized that they need to be in LA to get opportunities and to further their careers. Not sure what career Swaggy wants but Bay wants to model. Not sure if it will make a difference as they are not as popular as other houseguests. For example Haleigh has done a ton of sponsored posts and has more than double the IG followers than Bay yet is still in Texas and was going to school full-time.

Not sure what’s going to happen to the house they “bought”. Seems odd to suddenly move after making that investment.

What about the You Tube room!?!?!!? 

I actually groaned out loud when they announced those two hosting. Are they the new Jesse? 

And OF COURSE Jackson wins. why would it be anyone else? grumble grumble.....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Have any other houseguests ever been in the HOH consecutively  longer than Jackson/Holly?

I'm not feeling a great desire to turn the feeds anytime soon. 

Well, in terms of this week, it should be straightforward. The veto is the only marginally interesting part of this week. If Tommy doesn't win veto, he theoretically should go. Cliff is in some danger, especially if Tommy wins veto and also when Tommy starts working Holly to keep him and evict Cliff. And, of course, Holly's in danger if Nicole wins veto and Nicole/Cliff decide that they need to get rid of Holly instead of Tommy.

Nicole's pretty much safe this week, but that's about it. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I think he'll go Tommy and Nicole.  Cliff being a man and all. 

This is what I think too. What if Cliff wins veto and takes Nicole off...then Holly goes up. It may be his way to get rid of her. They were fighting again this morning...something about her not having a bra on and he got bent. Though he kinda needs her to win HoH next week to stay safe. Unless the big dummy thinks he's safe with Cliff and Nicole and Tommy.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'm not feeling a great desire to turn the feeds on anytime soon. 

Its so sickening Jackson is literally the biggest most Coddled Babied Catered to Production Pet. This POS Couple has had the HOH 4 straight weeks. I dont get why this piece of shit is the Production Fav

• Love 5

Oh god I knew when I came back that Snackson would be the new HoH. So when was the last time Snackson actually lost an HoH? Isn't this his 3rd HoH in three weeks?

Re: the Swaggy/Kevin mess, another thing was that Scottie also apparently sent Kevin a check for his part in the charity game, and Kevin also sent it back.

So Fessy and Scottie are both dumb as a box of rocks as BB players but seem to be fairly decent people.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Nicole doesn’t get the room.  Only the basket/letter/photos.  BB put it in the pantry room.   They play HOH tomorrow.

so - do Jackson and Holly get to stay in the HOH room?   are there different rules for Jackson than for anyone else, or is it just me? 

7 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

so - do Jackson and Holly get to stay in the HOH room?   are there different rules for Jackson than for anyone else, or is it just me? 

The DE HOH winner never gets an HOH room because they usually play the next HOH right after and that person gets the HOH. They were supposed to play HOH last night but it was delayed until this morning for some reason (probably Swaggy caused a problem or Cliff's asthma attack he thought he had from last HOH game plus Holly being sick). Some folks said she could have had the HOH room last night but declined it (would you want to sleep in THAT bed...ew).

Edited by Lamima
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I was starting to find Jackson vaguely amusing until I saw him gaslighting Holly on this week's episode. It was disgusting - first he absolutely ignores her, then completely lies about it when she calls him on it? And convinces her SHE's the guilty party? 

It was then that I got it -- he's emotionally abusive to women and has his routine down. I'm sure he's pulled that same shit on every woman he's ever known:  poke & poke & provoke until she explodes in anger, then  play the innocent.

It's not just abusive, it's cowardly.

It's just a shame that Holly's self-esteem is so pathetic that she bought every word out of his ugly mouth.

And now you're telling me he's HOH ... again? OMG, this season. 

• Love 20