Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I didn't have the sound on so I don't know what Nicole said to Nick, but...did she trip into Nick's bed? It looked like she trip and accidentally dropped the pie on Nick's chest. But I'm not sure.

ahh that could be. i forget it's completely dark in there! in the link posted you couldn't hear the audio on that side - just jess and christie. 

i still can't believe they made them do that while they were in bed.  BB really wants the ants to invade, don't they???

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm betting that we will be hearing a lot about the pie ambush today. 

The big question will be 'how were Tommy, Christie and Nick picked as the recipients?'  Hope C, N, & J just shrug their shoulders like they don't know.

Yeah, that would last at least 30 seconds or so.  😀

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would not be down for that at all. Nope. 

Same here; muhfucka would get their nutz cut off!

Interesting that Nick is sleeping in the same room as Christine....did they make up?

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Same here; muhfucka would get their nutz cut off!

Interesting that Nick is sleeping in the same room as Christine....did they make up?

He started in the target room but I think there was some moving around after the 3:20am pie pranking incident.

CLiff is tickled as all get out about this.

There will be constant sheet washing this week.

Edited by missyb
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

It'll be so funny in a couple of days to see people half-heartedly throwing pies at each other. It'll be like whats-his-face who sat there sadly waving his little flag while his apple pie baked. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Voting is closed so I missed my chance.  I'd vote for Nick in the hopes that he would put that dumb cow back up on the block and prove to her that America cannot stand her.   Sorry Christie but the universe doesn't like you either.   

Anyone else think that Jess needs a breast reduction?  Seriously...how does she carry those things around all day long and not have a bad back?   

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

i'd be grumpy about getting a pie in my face IN BED too!

Expect the unexpected.

Was it in All-Stars when they messed with the mirrors,and the houseguests would see visuals of the evicted people screaming at them like ghosts?  I remember thinking at the time how much it would freak me out at first. I think it was Erica who was brushing her hair or whatever and suddenly Alison was in the mirror screaming at her.   And people didn't believe her at first. It took a long while for Erica to settle down. 

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 7
Just now, missyb said:

During puppies they were told about the prankster and the nom and renom they will be responsible for.

So...no blindside at the nomination ceremony, besides who the nomination is. That's disappointing. It's supposed to be a prank, Big Brother! 

But yeah, it's less complicated this way.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So...no blindside at the nomination ceremony, besides who the nomination is. That's disappointing. It's supposed to be a prank, Big Brother! 

But yeah, it's less complicated this way.

BB always finds a way to take the air out of a surprise.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, JD5166 said:

It's too bad that's all she DID get because she looks like shit. Her nose looks like it may crumble, and that black hair does her no favors. She's not aging well at all. 

Maybe Holly isn't lying about the Botox.  It may have been Dysport, Xeomin or Jeuveau - the new injectables on the block - so technically she wouldn't be lying.  She looks a little overtweaked with the surgery.  If I'm going to be critical and snarky (isn't that what we're here for?) I'd say she does her makeup like she's still in her pageant days and production gave her some old box of Lady Clairol "Beaver Brown" dye. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ellee said:

So does anybody look like they are about to burst because America voted for them?

They don't know yet. They only know that there is a Prankster. They should be calling people into the DR to find out soon, if not already. But since voting just closed an hour ago, they'll probably start calling people in within the hour.

Nick is campaigning to Holly, it seems. He's ratting on Christie, saying that they made up and she offered to throw HOH to him (not sure how true that is).

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, missyb said:

During puppies they were told about the prankster and the nom and renom they will be responsible for.

They know the Prankster will be making one of the noms? Why did Holly just tell Jessica she knows one of the people she is putting up but she's not sure who else to put up?

Now Holly is trying to tell Jessica the fact that Jackson sent home Sis, one of her 'best friends,' means they're playing separate games. Fucking hell does she really believe this shit lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They don't know yet. They only know that there is a Prankster. They should be calling people into the DR to find out soon, if not already. But since voting just closed an hour ago, they'll probably start calling people in within the hour.

Nick is campaigning to Holly, it seems. He's ratting on Christie, saying that they made up and she offered to throw HOH to him (not sure how true that is).

Cliff was called to downstairs DR. FOlks said there is your prankster. They will be watching him closely when he comes out !

Just now, Ellee said:

Folks ... as in other houseguests? 

Yes, the downstairs peeps.

If this is the so called "prank"- it's lame. First, the HG are told about it. Then, they call in Cliff to the DR thereby making him the suspected prankster. I am seriously hoping production is not this stupid. Please let there be more twists and turns to this. Perhaps Cliff's call was a decoy. If so, I doubt the HG would suspect Nick (but "America" did seem to lean toward voting for him). But even a Nick choice is lame - he will select the very people that Holly initially planned on.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, missyb said:

And they can't even get to the washer until Saturday night or Sunday!

36 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Expect the unexpected.

Was it in All-Stars when they messed with the mirrors,and the houseguests would see visuals of the evicted people screaming at them like ghosts?  I remember thinking at the time how much it would freak me out at first. I think it was Erica who was brushing her hair or whatever and suddenly Alison was in the mirror screaming at her.   And people didn't believe her at first. It took a long while for Erica to settle down. 

There was a couple seasons where they did that. (but yea just that one season where it was house guests) but I LOOOOOOOVED when they ghosts in the mirrors. 

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They know the Prankster will be making one of the noms? Why did Holly just tell Jessica she knows one of the people she is putting up but she's not sure who else to put up?

Now Holly is trying to tell Jessica the fact that Jackson sent home Sis, one of her 'best friends,' means they're playing separate games. Fucking hell does she really believe this shit lol.

They almost have to tell Holly. Because if she only gets one nom, then she needs to make sure she noms the one she really wants up there.  Let's say she wants to put up Christie and Nicole as a pawn.  She says Nicole's name first and then the pranksters to get nominate - whoops! Guess Holly does'nt get to nominate CHristie. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, S.Batts said:

Anyone else think that Jess needs a breast reduction?  Seriously...how does she carry those things around all day long and not have a bad back?   

Reminded me of something I saw on Twitter. It was a pic of Jess and she was turned a certain way so that her boob was looking like it was about to pop out of her bra. It said (paraphrasing) Watch out Jess!  Your watermelon is about to escape and Jackson is still around. 

11 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

Maybe Holly isn't lying about the Botox.  It may have been Dysport, Xeomin or Jeuveau - the new injectables on the block - so technically she wouldn't be lying.  She looks a little overtweaked with the surgery.  If I'm going to be critical and snarky (isn't that what we're here for?) I'd say she does her makeup like she's still in her pageant days and production gave her some old box of Lady Clairol "Beaver Brown" dye. 

What she desperately needs is BLUSH 101. She puts this giant stripe of blush and it looks dated and ridiculous. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

If this is the so called "prank"- it's lame. First, the HG are told about it. Then, they call in Cliff to the DR thereby making him the suspected prankster. I am seriously hoping production is not this stupid. Please let there be more twists and turns to this. Perhaps Cliff's call was a decoy. If so, I doubt the HG would suspect Nick (but "America" did seem to lean toward voting for him). But even a Nick choice is lame - he will select the very people that Holly initially planned on.

Well, they'll call in everybody. It could be Cliff, or it could be someone else. 

If Nick won, he WOULD be unexpected, and it would give a big middle finger to Christie, at least.

I'm trying to find SOME positives to Nick winning.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Oh, Cliff .... I hope but I don't think BB would call the prankster in first.  They aren't that ridiculous, are they?

Right?!  The producers would have to be stupid to announce the twist and then call in the winner to the DR very shortly thereafter.  

So I suspect that's exactly what happened lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Is Nick smart enough to use it as leverage if he gets the power? I'm going back and forth on that. I was watching him upstairs with Holly, and honestly he's not a great campaigner. But I think Holly would make a deal keeping him safe in return for Nick keeping Jackson safe.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Is Nick smart enough to use it as leverage if he gets the power? I'm going back and forth on that. I was watching him upstairs with Holly, and honestly he's not a great campaigner. But I think Holly would make a deal keeping him safe in return for Nick keeping Jackson safe.

I like the way you think but I don't see Nick even thinking of that and if he did he would fuck it up because, as you said, he is just really terrible lol.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Lol, Holly is playing her own game now since Jackson sent home her 'lil Sys'. 

Also I would think Nick's deals would be somewhat limited since Taco Tuesday.  I don't know.

So, to tally up who's gone to DR so far.

Cliff went first. Jackson's in there next.

Jess/Holly are conversing now. Jess doesn't believe that Christie and Nick could have possibly made any deals together. Christie is such a straight shooter, you know!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Anybody else through the DR yet?   Christie's not pounding on the door to get in? 

eta:  HAHA Jess, Nicole, CLiff have to smash a pie in slow motion in there own faces. NT
08/23/19 10:49 AM

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 3
14 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I can't wait for the day I never have to see Nick again without a shirt on. Like, do you not look into the mirror and see you have man boobs? 

Shhhh ... he will start cupping them, too.

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I can't wait for the day I never have to see Nick again without a shirt on. Like, do you not look into the mirror and see you have man boobs? 

I'm sure he knows what he looks like and is comfortable with himself.

• Love 8

I hope if Nicole does win it, Nick is not all over her with "you won it, didnt you" You have to tell me. You won it. 

Please Nicole, for once, you have a team, dont tell Nick.

• Love 4

Nick came out and dramatically said he didn't have it. His energy level looked better after he came out.  Hard to say for sure, but a firm maybe on if he got it.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

What are the chances he's going to be able to keep this to himself? It will be way better if nobody knows who the Prankster is!

He'll tell Tommy in two hours, I feel certain. 

Again, I guess good for Nick. Theoretically, he should put up either Christie or Jackson (probably Jackson, at  this rate). Which is fine....but we'll have to see. I'm not overly excited here because Nick winning is less about Nick and more about Nick being anti-Christie, and I don't think he gets that.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Wait! Gross Nick won the power? Is it due to the Taco Tuesday fight with Christie? Did the tv fans feel sorry for Nick? Ugh! This is awful.....I think. 

My GUESS is the casuals who don't follow the feeds hate Christie more and want to help someone who's likely to go at her?  But who TF knows...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Wait! Gross Nick won the power? Is it due to the Taco Tuesday fight with Christie? Did the tv fans feel sorry for Nick? Ugh! This is awful.....I think. 

Yes, exactly this. 

The casuals don't know that Christie was likely going up this week. But Nick's probably putting up Jackson, anyway. I mean, that'll be dramatic, I guess. It wasn't worst case winner, but it wasn't best case.

But don't get this mixed up; online voters were also clamouring for Nick. At least, a good portion of them were. It wasn't JUST casuals this time around. 

• Love 3