Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I don’t want Christie to use her power at all. I want fucking asshole Jackson to win POV, and Jess put up Tommy as his replacement. Feeds. Gold. Doubt it would happen, but just think about it. Manifest this y’all!!

• Love 14

Christie is again talking about using her power depending on who wins veto.  She says she can spin it like she's doing Jess a favor because Jess wouldn't get blood on her hands since Jess wouldn't be the one naming the replacement nom.  She says it would ensure that one of Christie's group doesn't go up.  She wants Jackson gone so she says Nicole would need to be the one to go up because she thinks if Cliff goes up, Cliff would go home.  She says she can take Cliff out next week.

Christie says that Holly is clearly jumping ship from them and asks if nobody sees it.  She thinks Holly is trying to get close to the other side to get Jackson to stay.  She's bringing up the fact that Holly and Jackson probably already know each other, they're in a showmance, and the seed has been planted with them regarding Christie.

• Love 1

Christie talking to anal and jack about holly “jumping ship.” Says she’s just working it out in her head, and would never say this to anyone but the two of them.

of course not, because to someone else you’ll say something completely different 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says she'll talk to Kat to make sure that Kat votes the right away.

Statements like this always annoy me. The "right" way? So, the way you want as opposed to the way the person making the decision wants. Because we all know the "right" thing is playing for someone you just met to win large amounts of money, instead of yourself.

• Love 13

Christie:  "Anything personal that I say about him (Jackson), I'm stopping as of now because it's not right and I don't want you to feel worse about it."  She also said a bunch of stuff about how she feels the worst for Jack because she knows how much Jack sacrificed by being in a position of having to choose between her or Jackson.  Interesting that she brought up Jack's sacrifice considering that he was complaining to Analyse that all Christie cares about his herself and she doesn't even acknowledge what Jack had to do.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie:  "Anything personal that I say about him (Jackson), I'm stopping as of now because it's not right and I don't want you to feel worse about it."  She also said a bunch of stuff about how she feels the worst for Jack because she knows how much Jack sacrificed by being in a position of having to choose between her or Jackson.  Interesting that she brought up Jack's sacrifice considering that he was complaining to Analyse that all Christie cares about his herself and she doesn't even acknowledge what Jack had to do.

Tommy coached her on this very point last night. At this point I’d prefer tommy out over jack so this biyatch loses her crutch.  Let’s see how good her “gut” really is.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

One thing that has bugged me about BB production over the recent years, that we see all this double talk, trust talk, etc but rarely see relevant DR's that tell su what a HG is really thinking or feeling. I miss that. 

I would buy an Xtra CD of BB diary room memories "unseen" just to get some genuine thoughts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Tommy coached her on this very point last night. At this point I’d prefer tommy out over jack so this biyatch loses her crutch.  Let’s see how good her “gut” really is.

I’d love for Tommy to go this week, but I don’t see him going out if he’s up against Jackson. Kat for one has said she wouldn’t be able to vote against Tommy. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

However, I really do worry if the noms stay the same. I don't fully trust Kat or Nick to really vote out Jack.

Me, too. They really are the WORST allies. 

Nick and Kat are like every BB HG ever, "Oh, definitely, we need to take a shot at the big person in the house... just not NOW, though." 

If it's Jack vs. Jackson, they'll for sure chicken out and evict Jackson. 

• Love 5

It’s official: Christie is from an alternate universe where MCRAE won Big Brother. Tee hee. I loved the shot of Nicole lying in bed facing away from them-you KNOW she knows who won BB in every season but thinks playing dumb is better for her game.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 3

Jackson says that if Jack wins veto, Christie will use her power.  Holly says that Christie promised Jess she wouldn't use her power.  Jackson says that Christie's word doesn't mean shit.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson says that if Jack wins veto, Christie will use her power.  Holly says that Christie promised Jess she wouldn't use her power.  Jackson says that Christie's word doesn't mean shit.

That Holly even made that point is a sad comentary on her game play. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

On RHAP yesterday Ovi was saying that he thought Tommy was probably playing the best game. He said Tommy has a knack of making everyone think they're his best friend. (I don't know how much he actually likes Tommy, that's hard to say, but he thinks he's a good player.) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Christie is priming Jess for her potentially using the power.  She says she thinks that everyone would respect Jessica's wish for the noms to stay the same.  But then she said, "If the boys win, not great for you but great for them."  So in other words, she really will play the "let me help you keep blood off of your hands by using my power" card if Jack wins.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie is priming Jess for her potentially using the power.  She says she thinks that everyone would respect Jessica's wish for the noms to stay the same.  But then she said, "If the boys win, not great for you but great for them."  So in other words, she really will play the "let me help you keep blood off of your hands by using my power" card if Jack wins.

I just hope neither Jack or Tommy win it! 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie to Jess:  "I know if Michie stays, he's coming after me." "I'm scared of him staying."

"And this should concern you, because you naturally want me safe for...reasons."

I love the ego to think, "But he will target me!" should matter to someone else. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Jack talking about the agony of the in between time:  "Is it going to be 6:00?  Is somebody going to come barging through the door?  Is Brett coming?  Will he be wearing pants?"

Kat:  "I hope not!  Wooo!  Jess I need the HOH shower now!" LOL

• LOL 18
1 hour ago, missyb said:

One thing that has bugged me about BB production over the recent years, that we see all this double talk, trust talk, etc but rarely see relevant DR's that tell su what a HG is really thinking or feeling. I miss that.

One thing I miss is when Julie would have a one-on-one talk with the HOH while nobody else in the house could hear them, and the HOH could speak freely.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
On 8/1/2019 at 10:39 PM, Lamima said:

I am thinking Jack, Christie and Tommy is my vote. The 3 I think will make F3. The 3 most running things. 3 annoying assholes. Jackson is too but he is on other side of the 6Shooters. The Jack, Christie and Tommy are the side I detest most and would LOVE to see them broken up. If we replace one of them with Jackson then he might be the 3rd place on the block person and then that little 3some won't be broken up.

I picked Kat and Jackson and Tommy. 2 out of the 3 either leave or get punished and Kat and Jackson would be as awkward as hell and I want to see how Tommy acts to it. 

• Love 1

I wish someone could just get Kat to really reflect on what she wants in this game. Who is she actually loyal to? She seems most loyal to a fractured alliance for some reason! 

I wish she would get that all of the six just see her as a number, and numbers inevitably get subtracted. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I wish someone could just get Kat to really reflect on what she wants in this game. Who is she actually loyal to? She seems most loyal to a fractured alliance for some reason! 

I wish she would get that all of the six just see her as a number, and numbers inevitably get subtracted. 

Kat reminds me of a "madcap" actress from the 1930s. I actually think she could get parts in comedy films after this show ends. She is the only one I see going anywhere after this. 

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Kat reminds me of a "madcap" actress from the 1930s. I actually think she could get parts in comedy films after this show ends. She is the only one I see going anywhere after this. 

I totally agree. She absolutely has that specifically 1930s/1940s period look.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

I think Kat and Nicole are two examples of how having a nice personality helps in BB. Both were ostracized by the majority alliance, both had to endure a lot of shitty behavior their way. But both have the kind of nice, pleasant personalities that makes people sort of reluctant to evict them. They're different of course -- Kat is goofy and extroverted, Nicole more quiet and reserved. But neither of them are obnoxious to live with on a day to day basis, both show empathy and kindness when it's needed.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, missyb said:

I would buy an Xtra CD of BB diary room memories "unseen" just to get some genuine thoughts.

That's what I liked about OTT.  Shelby and Justin's DR's were hilarious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I enjoy Kat as a person, I just don't get her game sometimes. Like now.

Honestly , knowing Kat. I don’t think she’s letting on what her game is even in the DR’s. I think she’s so wickedly savvy that she just keeps switching up her emotions and act.  She sees through people. And an example is what she told Tommy earlier. I would bet my life she’s figured out his ratting out.  People like Tommy are everywhere in the real world unfortunately. 

Kats gamble this week most def could have and I thought was going to backfire.

ETA: I do not think she wants to win Veto this week. She’s saying that to throw people off. It’s just a tactic 

Edited by RockYou
Forgot to mention
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Sorry for the double post BUT.....

I just now watched through the explosive fighting before showtime on the feed!

I DESPISE TOMMMMMY!!!!

😡😡😡😡😡

Even as wrong as Jackson has been and arrogant , Tommy’s talking down and making things up and the way he turns what he says into a truth is HORRIFIC!! 

Hes like a lawyer !!! 

I want him GonE!!!!!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, missyb said:

That would be an extra incentive to buy CBS Access and the feeds.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Me, too. They really are the WORST allies. 

Nick and Kat are like every BB HG ever, "Oh, definitely, we need to take a shot at the big person in the house... just not NOW, though." 

If it's Jack vs. Jackson, they'll for sure chicken out and evict Jackson. 

There should be a gallery of all those players somewhere. I associate it most with Helen of BB 15, but it started long before that. 

DakotaLavender and TimWil, you are spot on with the madcap heroine comparison. Kat is a cross between Carole Lombard and Jean Arthur. And Phoebe Buffay, too, vb68.

Oh, and which Dakota, DakotaLavender? I was born in SD. 

Edited by Kris117
Add question.
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Sorry for the double post BUT.....

I just now watched through the explosive fighting before showtime on the feed!

I DESPISE TOMMMMMY!!!!

😡😡😡😡😡

Even as wrong as Jackson has been and arrogant , Tommy’s talking down and making things up and the way he turns what he says into a truth is HORRIFIC!! 

Hes like a lawyer !!! 

I want him GonE!!!!!

While of course I already knew this. I’m not naive but turns out people true selves aren’t what is seen via social media. 

Ive followed Tommy on social media since he was in Newsies on Broadway years ago and I adored him. I was beyond ecstatic that he was gonna be on BB this year... a few weeks later, I despise him. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Earlier in this thread, someone said they know Kat and that she's very smart but is deliberately playing a little bit dumb during the game.

🙋🏻‍♀️ 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Earlier in this thread, someone said they know Kat and that she's very smart but is deliberately playing a little bit dumb during the game.

Last week Kat volunteered for the block when she didn't have to and almost went out, so she can't be too smart.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Last week Kat volunteered for the block when she didn't have to and almost went out, so she can't be too smart.

Yeah, I think Kat is legitimately an intelligent person in general, but she has done plenty of dumb stuff in the game so far that can't be chalked up to, like, her playing fifth-dimensional chess or whatever. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think Kat ‘blends’ her personality with the person she’s talking to.  Like ... like .... like  or let’s her sense of humor show more with Nicole, Cliff and .... with the others ... nods her head a lot in agreement as ... they are the leaders you know.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out with her.  

As far as Tommy goes ... he makes a fake wind-up doll look real.  

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RockYou said:

[Kat] sees through people. And an example is what she told Tommy earlier. I would bet my life she’s figured out his ratting out.  

Like recognizes like so yea it wouldn't surprise me if Kat saw Tommy's rat game since she is also playing a rat game.

• Love 7

And rat games are tough. I think we've seen, like, ONE successful rat game ever and Andy had to do some really clever finagling to get that to work out for him. 

You might convince me that Dan, Jun and Will played rat games to a certain extent, but I think that they were each on a whole other level from the traditional rat game. 

• Love 7