Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

I totally agree. I’d put it closer to 100%.

I just can't bring myself to believe that she seriously doesn't get that some of what she says is meant to incriminate someone else and not just because she believes it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I. Hours behind but they blocked that

Again, this one is still up and for hours and hours now.  It even politely allows your browser to scan for virus before opening.  Just remember to click on the speaker icon and crank it up because the default is Mute and set to zero.

THE 80 MIN VIDEO THAT STILL REMAINS UP ONLINE

http://bmx-tv.net/leak.html

It isn't on YouTube so won't be taken down as a matter of copyright policy.

1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

But she doesn’t care how she looks. She’s here to fight for truth, justice, and the American way! And/or rainbows, unicorns, troll dolls, Bigfoot, extraterrestrial life forms, patchouli oil, and Kleenex tissue.

But apparently not for Brussels sprouts.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Christie is telling Jack to be nice in the next few days, act humble, because Jessica thinks he's condescending. Unfortunately the camera did not zoom in on Analyse trying to puzzle out that super big word. 

Jack, of course, thinks Jessica is just trying to justify her nominating him because he is not condescending. Unfortunately the camera still didn't zoom in on Analyse making a BSOD face over that many letters in one word. 

• LOL 9

Jess just figured out Tommy's Big Brother game by pointing out that he plays backgammon the same way: from a defensive position. 

What the fuck where has she been this whole time my mind is blown I'm so sorry for making fun of you, Jessica. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 18

I have to confess that Jess is surprising me. She has had a long time to study the house and she has picked up a lot of things. SOme blinders concerning Christie. Giving her too many passes. But overall, she is surprising me. 
She needs a backup if Jack wins veto. 

ETA: She is wondering about it now. Tommy ????

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

I have to confess that Jess is surprising me. She has had a long time to study the house and she has picked up a lot of things. SOme blinders concerning Christie. Giving her too many passes. But overall, she is surprising me. 
She needs a backup if Jack wins veto. 

ETA: She is wondering about it now. Tommy ????

Analyse or Tommy was what she had planned as of last night. Jess was talking about telling Analyse (if she won Veto) that if she used it, Tommy would be the replacement nom. I think she forgot about Christie's power at that moment but man, I'm here for a cut-a-bitch game savvy Jess. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse or Tommy was what she had planned as of last night. Jess was talking about telling Analyse (if she won Veto) that if she used it, Tommy would be the replacement nom. I think she forgot about Christie's power at that moment but man, I'm here for a cut-a-bitch game savvy Jess. 

Please let someone remind Jess not to bring up the power, ever! 

• Love 5

Dear Holly,
No one has done that wedge swoop of blush make-up style since the 80s. Just in case you were wondering what makes you look so old and dated. Maybe try this blending trend that's been going around lately?

HAQGs5D.png

ETA: Seriously, the more I look at it, the more I see Nike's Just Do It swoop branding on her face. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jess just figured out Tommy's Big Brother game by pointing out that he plays backgammon the same way: from a defensive position. 

What the fuck where has she been this whole time my mind is blown I'm so sorry for making fun of you, Jessica. 

Awhile back, someone made a joke that Jess would Keyser Soze it up in the game. Who knew. Lol.

I'm still worried that this goes south though. I will be SO glad when Christie's power is done.

Man, there are so many people I want evicted this week. It's hard to choose. But Son potentially leaving is a start.

I keep forgetting Nicole is still there. I'd love to see her be able to do something. Anything.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 17
Just now, BK1978 said:

Is that the challenge that got Cappy out of the game?  The one where they block out a player until they have no moves left?

I was thinking crapshoot catapult but that's a better guess since mine is usually an HoH comp.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Not trying to be funny, serious question. Is English a second language for Jessica? If so, it would explain so much.

I worked (briefly) with a woman whose parents were Mexican immigrants. They decided that in order to give their kids the best chance at a good life they weren't going to teach them Spanish. Unfortunately, they weren't at all fluent in English - if they even spoke more than a smattering -  so she really didn't learn English like a native. So her English was just not good. Jess could be like that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I missed it...who are the Have Nots this week?

They haven't done them this week yet. 

Like, I know Jess isn't going to pick Jack, Jackson, Christie but holy hell, am I manifesting that. I know that Analyse and Jack haven't done a round of HN yet but I don't know who else hasn't and if I was Jess, I would want to keep the couples separated just to be a bitch.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Like, I know Jess isn't going to pick Jack, Jackson, Christie but holy hell, am I manifesting that. I know that Analyse and Jack haven't done a round of HN yet but I don't know who else hasn't and if I was Jess, I would want to keep the couples separated just to be a bitch.

Sis, Holly, and Tommy would be a good combo. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

Just wanted to let y'all know that I bought some brussels sprouts earlier this evening.

I just changed my avatar to a bowl of brussels sprouts.  People in other sections of this site are probably going to scratch their heads over this choice.

But to be honest, after spending a few years with Special Agent Phillip Sheppard as my avatar I felt like it was time to change.

• LOL 17
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I don’t think Cliff or Nick has yet. 

• Love 1

Last night I thought I heard Christie say that Jack knows he’s safe so if he won veto he would not jeopardize anyone else as would keep himself on the block. 

I mean she’s an idiot but it would make for great tv. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

You're like the Donny of BB21! Only much dumber and much more willing to suck up to the cool kids.

I was about to gasp at you comparing fucking Cliff to the great Donny, but you have a point when you add the 'dumber and more willing to suck up to the cool kids.' I wish Donny would comment on this cast. He's such a fun bitch when he wants to be and I feel like he'd have some great zingers for this group.

5 hours ago, BK1978 said:

But to be honest, after spending a few years with Special Agent Phillip Sheppard as my avatar I felt like it was time to change.

I legit had no idea this was you because I didn't see the Phillip icon lol.

32 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Is Nick schmoozing with Jack and Tommy to screw with them or is he really on 'their' side?

Hard to tell imo. I think he's just playing both sides right now. I do think he's leaning a bit more on the bottom feeders side though but that may just be wishful thinking. He's in a good position right now but if noms were to stay the same he'd have to pick a side.

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Last night I thought I heard Christie say that Jack knows he’s safe so if he won veto he would not jeopardize anyone else as would keep himself on the block. 

I heard her saying that to Analyse yesterday. She was saying that if any of them (meaning herself, Analyse, Tommy, Nick, or Jack) won veto they shouldn't use it because then one of them would go up. And she was saying since they have the votes and Jack is totally staying that he's OK with not using the veto. I roll!

However, I really do worry if the noms stay the same. I don't fully trust Kat or Nick to really vote out Jack.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, TimWil said:

So is Zingbot Day today or next Saturday? I hope Tommy’s zing has something to do with his bottomless crush on Jack.

Lol ... I actually hope Tommy's is a real 'hum-zinger (🙄) followed by a dry "I love you'. 😊

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Is Nick schmoozing with Jack and Tommy to screw with them or is he really on 'their' side?

Nick is busily engaged in the process of kissing each and every ass in the House as frequently as possible in the hopes it will keep him off the Block forevermore.  

Nick also has every bit as much backbone as a used condom and will turn on ANYBODY in a fucking heartbeat if he so much as Spidey-senses trouble, so anybody who believes a word of his current babble of bullshit is an idiot who deserves to get bit on the ass.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

The hamsters have been woken up.  Jackson and Holly are in one of the beds outside of the target room.  So is he no longer exiling himself to the HN room or did they pick Have Nots and he's not one of them?

Jackson told Holly that Jack cannot win the veto.  He thinks that it might be the slip and slide veto and he can't wait.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson told Holly that Jack cannot win the veto. 

Hmm. I totally think if Jackson sees an opportunity, he'll play underhanded or dirty to disrupt Jack somehow.  (But then Christie will start screaming the rest of the way through the comp,of course.)

Not gonna lie, I hope the wheels come completely off.

• Love 13

Christie's talking about her power to put up Nicole.  She doesn't want Jackson staying in the house.  She says people that she really trusts are playing.  Not sure who all got picked.

I think Nick might have gotten picked.  He's talking about his veto boxers.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie's talking about her power to put up Nicole.  She says people that she really trusts are playing.  Not sure who all got picked.

Jackson for veto 🤞🏻

Brussels sprouts related punishment for losers. And/or anyone whose name starts with a C. Or a T.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Kat got picked.  She says she wants to win.

I'm still deciding whether that's a good thing or not. Kat's best move is to not use the veto, in that case, but I think her winning is still better than Jack winning.

Also, it sounds like Tommy is also playing which.... *sigh*

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tommy should throw this veto if he knows what's good for him. He needs to still seem like everyone's best friend and not Christie's lapdog. If he uses it and Christie uses her power his cover is blown.

Nah, Tommy's going to gun hard for it. I think they want to ensure Jackson goes this week. It's actually a dumb idea for him to throw it because we know he's likely to be the replacement nominee if Jackson wins veto and pulls himself down (Tommy or Sis). 

But, for the future in the game, Tommy is the LAST person that should win it. If he wins it, the Four stay safe for another week and I want Christie/Tommy/Jack to be knocked down a few pegs. 

I am more than happy to lose Jackson next week. I want to see Christie and Jackson on the Field Trip.

But we NEED to lose Jack this week. 

I just feel like Tommy's going to win veto this week BECAUSE it's worst case scenario and when has anything gone our way this season?

• Love 13

Or how about this scenario, Nick wins, after much discussion, Christie says( wanting to exercise her power and the power) , Nick, I think we need to use my power. You take Jack off and nominate Nicole. Nick says, great idea. JAckson will go. He nominates Tommy.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Or how about this scenario, Nick wins, after much discussion, Christie says( wanting to exercise her power and the power) , Nick, I think we need to use my power. You take Jack off and nominate Nicole. Nick says, great idea. JAckson will go. He nominates Tommy.

If Nick lied to Christie's face and then put up Tommy, I'd....I'd vote for him as AFP.

He'd do what Cliff couldn't.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15