Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I guess Nick asked Bella to officially be his outside girlfriend? And she squealed and accepted?

And Jessica is still, like, talking? Like, I went to go make, like, blueberry muffins? Because Jackson's safe word, like, inspired me? And, like, I left? And Jessica was talking? And, like, I came back after mixing the batter? And she's still, like, talking? But it's okay because, like, the muffins are for the husband's, like, breakfast? So Jessica would approve. And so would Jackson. 

The first time I, like, realized that like the word "like" was a word to be inserted in like, every, like, sentence, was on Big Brother quite awhile ago.  It was the season with the dim witted muscle hunk, Jesse, I think.  I'm terrible remembering the house guests' names once their season is over.  But I still, like, remember her sitting in the hoh bed with a bunch of other people, and always using it in each and every, like, sentence, and always, like, saying "like" before every, like, number that's not number one.  Jessica, like, brings back many old big brother memories of annoying knuckle heads of the past.  Does anyone remember the name of the original BB "like" house guest?

The use of 'like" becomes more and more common all the time.  How long before the nightly news begins  "And today Congress was like....and I was like.....and it was like...."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bro. The consensus, bro, seems to be that Nick spilled to Jackson everything, bro, everything that Christie had been saying about Jackson, bro, about how she doesn't like him, bro, how she thinks he's disrespectful to women, bro, and, bro, now Jackson is either upset or pouting or something? Bro. 

Also Bella is threatening to show Analyse what a bad bitch is if Analyse says "Slim Shady" to Sam one more time. Like, bro.

One side of the feeds is Battle of the Bro, the other side is Battle of the Like. 

Thanks, bro!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jessica says that tomorrow wouldn't be an endurance comp because they already had an endurance comp (what?!). 

Jessica, having the feeds follow you around tonight has been an endurance comp for the feedsters. Only we can't jump off the wall and make it end. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4

Christie, Tommy, and Jack have invaded the dedicated Jessica 4-Cam show (with guest stars Kat and Cliff) and now I regret bitching about Jessica cam. 

Oh, shit. Is this Stockholm syndrome? Am I Team Jessica now? 

• LOL 6
(edited)

They're all going to take turns hiding behind a sheet so that Christie and Tommy (who seems to have a foot fetish) can try to correctly identify which feet belong to which HG.

In past years, we had Rachel teaching the house how to play Big Booty. We had Potball and Sling-band. We had bowling alleys built in the hallways. These people think guessing feet are a fun game. 

Christie: "The rounded toe nail was a dead giveaway!"

My kingdom for a drunken Jenga fight. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 11
23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie, Tommy, and Jack have invaded the dedicated Jessica 4-Cam show (with guest stars Kat and Cliff) and now I regret bitching about Jessica cam. 

Oh, shit. Is this Stockholm syndrome? Am I Team Jessica now? 

Even though you said Stockholm, this is what I remembered, so thanks for taking  my mind off of the Jessica Show: 

• LOL 3
(edited)

So I was about to head to bed and decided to do one more check on my usual BB places before I turned in for the night.

And I see talk about Jackson getting a bunch of his food requests stocked in the storage room and Christie talking about him having trouble being off his meds (the 4 mg Xanax he takes at night, I'm guessing?). IANAD but I kinda have to call bullshit because Dr. Google says that Xanax is a fast-acting benzo and has a short withdrawal phase of about 7 days, sometimes hitting a peak at week 2 and this is day 37 + a week for sequester. Some literature does go on to say that withdrawal can be lengthened due to stressful situations (like, say, being locked in a "house" on a studio lot without outside contact) buuut I honestly believe that it's more Jackson being a whiny little baby than anything. Does he have issues? Sure. But he's also an entitled jerk who is young and arrogant and I think that might be one of his biggest issues. 

Either way, if it's that much of a concern that they had to bring in someone to talk to Jackson and they had to fulfill his special grocery list, he shouldn't be part of the game. Because it does fuck with your mind and I know we joke that they probably only select people who fail their psych tests if they do psych tests at all but come on. I'm here to watch Big Brother, not Sober House with Dr. Drew. 

Mental health issues don't give you a right to be an asshole - which Jackson is - and it seems he turned Asshole Supreme tonight from what we've heard around fish and feed cuts but if his mental health issues are this acute at the moment, he should be pulled from the game. 

ETA: Apparently they even stocked an item that Jackson had requested previously and been told would be an HoH food basket item if he ever won HoH: powdered peanut butter. But because he's having a mental breakdown, he got all watermelon and all the powdered peanut butter. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Except this is 1 in 7 feedsters right now:
200.gif

Edited 5 hours ago by

What is happening? First, "Are we the baddies?" Now one of my favourite scenes from The IT Crowd, one of my favourite shows of all time. 

I should keep it going and say, "What's occurrin'?" 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

but if his mental health issues are this acute at the moment, he should be pulled from the game. 

Why wasn't he allowed to bring his Xanax into the game? Surely people are allowed to bring prescription meds with them. Maybe he's over the withdrawal, but there was a reason he was on it in the first place. 

He isn't the first unstable houseguest to start cracking up in this game. I think they put Sam on meds last season, right? And there was the transgender HG whose name I forget who ended up hidden in a blanket for 2 days. 

I'm not being critical of them. After a couple of days in there with no privacy, being plotted against, eating slop and not even having a real bed, I'd be hiding in a closet. Wait, they don't even have closets. I'd be under a blanket then. (Then again, I think I'm self aware enough to know this game is not for me.) 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Melina22 said:

This cracked me up : Analyse's Fun Fact about herself : "I can't start my day without a cup of coffee." That's like me saying the most interesting thing about me is that I eat food. Seriously? 

Waddaya expect from an endtable- Hamlet soliloquies? 😉 

13 hours ago, zorak said:

Holly said she feels like a dominatrix. 

Holly outfit.png

This look really works for me, and the rest of y’all can just fuck off.

13 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam is wearing a hat and one of Holly's hair extensions.  He's not a contestant but I'm not sure what his role is.

Sam ponytail.png

Sam is manifesting his inner Billy Ray Cyrus, and succeeding like a motherfucker.

10 hours ago, zorak said:

I’m watching tonight’s episode and I cannot believe Tommy sobbing over the nominations. 🙄

“Oh boohoohoohoohoo... why don’t they ever point a camera at meeeEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeee...?”  

<smdh>

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Well, RIP Sam next week. He's for sure gone now that he's confronted Tommy:

I think, with my luck, it's guaranteed that Tommy will either win HOH or convince Christie to use her DPOV to get out Sam. Tommy's biggest target has always been Sam anyway, but this just solidifies it.

Which is a shame, because I genuinely like Sam. He's not a good game player but then he has moments like these, along with his genuinely decent personality, that make me really root for him.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Wanna know how to make Jessica shut up?

Put her in a room with Christie.

Welcome to Hell, conveniently located on all 4 feeds. 

r61eb3l.png

Do they not like each other?

7 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:
7 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Feeds cut away when Christie said Jackson is in trouble for something that no one is allowed to talk about.

Dying to know what happened!!  

Holding out hope that it's a penalty nom we'll learn about Live! tonight.  Imagine these idiots had to think on the spot with their own brains?

Last night I had a dream that Christie gave Sam DPOV to take down a 6S-member and put up Nick, but Sam put up Christie instead.  (My dreams used to be better.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Do they not like each other?

Christy talks more!

Christy was handing out long ass ‘you are worth it’ speeches to each of the HGs sitting there.

Affirmations!

I wonder if Christy does the affirmations where you tap your head as you say each sentence.  

Then Jessica said....yea, even Jack does this.  Then said...Jack has some ‘know your worth’ tattoo on his arm that he can read in the mirror. lol!

Then Nick was searching for ‘affirmation quotes’ in the Bible.  He was reciting them yesterday.  He kept saying.....all you gotta do is believe it and it comes true.

He kept telling Bella she was not going home.

Then he asked Bella ‘to go around.’  🤣 💏

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:
15 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam ponytail.png

Sam is manifesting his inner Billy Ray Cyrus, and succeeding like a motherfucker.

LMAO!  Yeah, Billy Ray circa Achy Breaky Heart (UO, I loved that song!).

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I’ll see y’all on Thursday for the endurance comp. Where I will have to root for fucking Nick because that is how desperate I am. And I need to save Sam for the veto assuming he gets to even play. These people all suck.

Right! Like the realization that I have to root for fucking Nick to win has like really hurt me. But literally the only way this week won't be a boring waste of time is if Nick and Sam each win the HOH and veto. So I have to hinge all my hopes on those 2 idiots. Fucking hell!

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think, with my luck, it's guaranteed that Tommy will either win HOH or convince Christie to use her DPOV to get out Sam.

I think one of these 2 is basically guaranteed to happen. I am almost certain Tommy will win HOH. It's totally gonna be a wall comp and he is so small. The only way he doesn't win is if Analyse or Christie does and then the result is the same anyway. The only people I wanna see as HOH have virtually no shot at the wall comp. 

Me, every day this season:

frustrated jake johnson GIF

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Achy Breaky Heart (UO, I loved that song!).

Everyone loved that song! 

Rhythm Nation Sam reminds me of Dermot Mulroney's character in About Schmidt.

Image21.0.jpg

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Everyone loved that song! 

Welllllllllll....

The 90's, this was during my 'black chick listening to Country Music' phase.  I remember the established country singers weren't too fond of ABH and BRC when the song blew up; Travis Tritt (who I had the biggest crush on!) in particular felt that Billy Ray wasn't a true country singer.

Big Brother 21.jpg

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, RIP Sam next week. He's for sure gone now that he's confronted Tommy:

What a weird way to have a convo. Looking in the mirror instead of turning face to face. And Sam was kind of toast already, although I like him and want him to win HOH and Veto. 

Edited by Tdoc72
Don’t know why my words are in the quote box. Sorry!
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The reason for dedicated Jessica cam, according to Christie, is that Jackson is "going through some things that might get him in trouble" at the moment and he's "freaking out about it". Only we don't get to see said freak-out and it's coming from Christie who is known to exaggerate so maybe he stubbed his toe and said a bad word? So I guess Production figures that leaving all four cams on Jessica wherever she goes is the best option. 

Except this is 1 in 7 feedsters right now:
200.gif

can we vote for houseguests to do this instead?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Does JAckson get to eat regular food now ?? Or is he making breakfast for someone.

ETA: Heard it was breakfast for Holly

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

hmm looks like some eggs.... i don't see anyone else up

and something on muffins maybe/ can't tell what he just took out of the toaster oven. 

I'm reading on Reddit that he's making breakfast for Bella?

Remember when they were close at the very beginning of the season? I keep forgetting that they were actively talking about moving in together basically day 1 of feeds. 

• Love 1

he just looked at the camera and said something but i'm not listening to audio. 

now taking the egg sandwiches and coffee to the target bedroom....in the dark.....

he maybe made them for holly... even though she was still sleeping.  trying to makeup???

bedroom lights now on.. i'm sure the other two sleeping are thrilled that jackson woke them up to give holly breakfast. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm reading on Reddit that he's making breakfast for Bella?

Remember when they were close at the very beginning of the season? I keep forgetting that they were actively talking about moving in together basically day 1 of feeds. 

He did tell Bella a couple days ago that she could go stay at his place after she's evicted. 

Holly doesn't eat the food. they are now just cuddling. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

he must have gotten yelled at. he got up

now back up to the have not room

Wonder if later when everyone is up and together Jackson will disappear and eat the food. 

Focus will be on everyone talking about how great Jackson is for doing that for Holly. Especially since he can’t eat. 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, mertensia said:

It got enough votes to make it into Dave Barry's Book of Bad Songs. 

I swear, it's like today's Live Feed thread has been designed as a walkthrough of all my favourite things. Mitchell & Web, IT Crowd, Achy Breaky Heart, and now Dave Barry. I've been having a fairly horrible day, so this is more than welcome. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Me too! So far I've kept this Fun Fact about myself private though, to avoid public humiliation. 

I don't care!  I will take the slingshots for you!

He also did a follow up called Could've Been Me, which I really liked.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

They're all going to take turns hiding behind a sheet so that Christie and Tommy (who seems to have a foot fetish) can try to correctly identify which feet belong to which HG.

In past years, we had Rachel teaching the house how to play Big Booty. We had Potball and Sling-band. We had bowling alleys built in the hallways. These people think guessing feet are a fun game. 

Christie: "The rounded toe nail was a dead giveaway!"

My kingdom for a drunken Jenga fight. 

This sounds like my hell. I think feet are disgusting and you couldn't pay me to look at them, let alone make a game out of it.

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Me too! So far I've kept this Fun Fact about myself private though, to avoid public humiliation. 

Screw that noise; like it with pride! Live Feed Thread eviction be damned!

*line dances*

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

so how much of a fit will Jackson make that he made Holly breakfast and she didn't even eat it!?!  i think it's still sitting on the nightstand. 

No worries....he'll take it with him next time he takes a 'shower'.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, zorak said:

So the "blueberry pancakes" code that Jackson and Holly are supposed to give if voting Jack out is a go?  It turns out that Jackson is the one that suggested it to Bella and he told Christie, Jack, and Cliff that he suggested it because it's his "safe word" and anyone who knows him, would know it's a joke but Bella has no idea.  The fact that Jackson has a "safe word" is way more than I ever needed to know.

So is this "safe word" something he uses in his personal life when he's getting kinky? Or is it a safe word that he and production came up with in case he felt a mental breakdown in the works while  in the BB house?

32 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

so how much of a fit will Jackson make that he made Holly breakfast and she didn't even eat it!?!  i think it's still sitting on the nightstand. 

He could have snuck it under the covers and pretended to cuddle while eating it.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

So is this "safe word" something he uses in his personal life when he's getting kinky? Or is it a safe word that he and production came up with in case he felt a mental breakdown in the works while  in the BB house?

He could have snuck it under the covers and pretended to cuddle while eating it.

I totally thought that's what he was doing. I didn't see him set the plate on the nightstand before he got under the covers and it looked like Holly was putting the covers over their heads - but then she didn't. 

7 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Why wasn't he allowed to bring his Xanax into the game? Surely people are allowed to bring prescription meds with them. Maybe he's over the withdrawal, but there was a reason he was on it in the first place. 

He isn't the first unstable houseguest to start cracking up in this game. I think they put Sam on meds last season, right? And there was the transgender HG whose name I forget who ended up hidden in a blanket for 2 days. 

I'm not being critical of them. After a couple of days in there with no privacy, being plotted against, eating slop and not even having a real bed, I'd be hiding in a closet. Wait, they don't even have closets. I'd be under a blanket then. (Then again, I think I'm self aware enough to know this game is not for me.) 

HG's are allowed to bring in prescription meds.  They have become stricter, as certain HG's with questionable diagnoses, Amanda for instance, horded her Adderall and then binged on them before comps.  If I had to guess, I would say Jackson either doesn't have a prescription for the Xanax he takes, or his prescription is not written for the dose he takes.  Plus, Xanax is the worst drug you can take for inability to sleep.  It wears off within hours and the person typically awakens and re-doses themselves.

4 hours ago, mertensia said:

It got enough votes to make it into Dave Barry's Book of Bad Songs. 

I can't imagine why.  The lyrics of Achy Breaky Heart are so moving, so evocative, that even Dylan should be jealous of their effect.   Samples of the brilliant lyrics:

"You can tell my arms go back to the farm
You can tell my feet to hit the floor"

"You can tell your ma I moved to Arkansas
Or you can tell your dog to bite my leg"

And what really elevated this song, at least for me, was Billy Ray's brilliant dance technique of jumping in complete 180 degree turns.  That, along with his gorgeous mullet, was groundbreaking.  It gave hope to every former dork, every semi-literate song-writer out there.

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Pardon my lack of Photoshop as I prepare @Vixenstud's HoH basket...

SBGVEOG.thumb.jpg.05eccc96ba30bb36e4e1a1d74794933e.jpg

Now that I think about it, what would I have in my HOH basket?  Hmmmm....

Being from Philly, I'd have to have my Utz plain potato chips, Mountain Dew, Polar Ice gum, Snickers, Reesy Cups, Vanilla Zingers and guacamole fixin's.  As for music, I need Disco, 90's dance and some R&B.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I can't imagine why.  The lyrics of Achy Breaky Heart are so moving, so evocative, that even Dylan should be jealous of their effect.   Samples of the brilliant lyrics:

Ahahaha. This is brilliant. Thank you for making me laugh. I needed it. (Among other things, I'm stressed out because I'm about to watch the last episode of Veronica Mars and I just know somebody is going to die. No spoilers though!) 

Looking forward to tonight's show. I really hope for lots of fashion show footage for a nice diversion from the relentless Jack and Christie gong show. 

• LOL 3