Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, zorak said:

This is what they came up with in their boredom.  Tommy suggested they do some sort of America's Next Top Model show.

Looks more like some lame Horror Show.

• Love 4

Hey @Auntie Velvet - it won’t let me use the quote function on your post, so it definitely had a hiccup. 

As for what Christie said prior to dropping the movie title, her quoting things Bella had said don’t become dog whistles simply because she’s listing them as examples as to why the perception exists that Bella’s family has money.

If anything, discussing the financial situation of someone else’s family is showing poor judgement and poor taste as it’s not their business regardless of what’s been said or alluded to by Bella.   

Christie has done plenty already in being herself. It would’ve created a different storm had she abruptly ended the conversation. Jessica would likely have been flailing, still trying to figure out what they’d been talking about along with why their talk ended so suddenly. Neither scenario ends well. 

• Love 1

To be honest, it doesn't matter what anyone in the house says that may or may not be insensitive because Tommy will be there quickly to tell you that it's all right, there there, it's being misconstrued. 

Hiiiiii Julie! You look beautiful tonight! I vote to evict the word "misconstrued" from the house. Thank you! Love you, Mom! Happy Birthday Great Uncle Samuel! Pet the cat for me! Kisses!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Holly was carrying a log with her outfit.  Jackson is one of the judges and during his critique he made some comment about how there's not enough "baseball" in the world right now.  And in case anyone didn't know, some of the guys in the house have had a long running thing where they say the word "baseball" over and over to stop themselves from getting an erection.  And he just said to her, "Don't take that off EVER!"

Holly log.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Nick came out in his outfit and then ripped his pants off to reveal gray underpants.  Then he straddled Tommy.  I will spare anyone who's not watching a picture of that.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

To be honest, it doesn't matter what anyone in the house says that may or may not be insensitive because Tommy will be there quickly to tell you that it's all right, there there, it's being misconstrued. 

Hiiiiii Julie! You look beautiful tonight! I vote to evict the word "misconstrued" from the house. Thank you! Love you, Mom! Happy Birthday Great Uncle Samuel! Pet the cat for me! Kisses!

Hahahahaha!  True!  Tommy was making convo last night once again about how he has NEVER said anything ‘bad’ about the other HGs...blah, blah.

Christy was right there side eyeing his ass.  

I think they like to check each other on how they are looking for TV...regarding their big mouths.

Then Tommy blurted out he was the one who hid Orwell 🦉 from Cliff.  

(This was a confession to doing something bad in the house)

Then he started laughing with Christy.

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

This is going to be like when Frankie directed that play for the Team America (Fuck Yeah!) task. Only America and VPN using Canadians won't be able to yell back, "OVERWHELMING NO!" and watch his face fall when he realizes that everyone doesn't love him as much as he thought they did. Boo hoo. 

And it was because America just wasn't ready for it yet. Sure, buddy, that was definitely it. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I'm pretty sure when Cliff came to Christie and Jack earlier to let them know of Bella's plan to flip Holly/Jackson,  I remember him telling them that if it did come down to a tie, he would keep Jack over Bella.  But then I saw that convo with Nick that you're talking about and I don't know what to think.

I think he's just so confident (rightfully so) that they'd never get to a tie, he figures he is safe talking about how he would never vote Jack out. If it actually did happen, while I am disappointed in Cliff right now, I don't think he'd pass up the opportunity to take Jack out. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, zorak said:

This is what they came up with in their boredom.  Tommy suggested they do some sort of America's Next Top Model show.

My God, those fools!  They have no idea how difficult it is to smize properly.  And they're just going to attempt it without proper training and supervision!  It's madness!

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

I have been out of town for a few days. Checking on twitter and forum. DId not see the HOH show and I find, after Cliff said he did not want christie to use her DPOV and did put Bella up as a replacement, my interest is almost nil.

• Love 2

Here’s what I think about this America’s Next Top Model bullshit. Every single one of them were doing it to make the show and show America how awesome they are, and how they are “making great TV”, but not thinking about the fact that the show IS ON ANOTHER NETWORK. Basically stupid famewhores being stupid famewhores.

I’ll see y’all on Thursday for the endurance comp. Where I will have to root for fucking Nick because that is how desperate I am. And I need to save Sam for the veto assuming he gets to even play. These people all suck.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I’ll see y’all on Thursday for the endurance comp. Where I will have to root for fucking Nick because that is how desperate I am. And I need to save Sam for the veto assuming he gets to even play. These people all suck.

I was forced to root for BELLA this week! Yeah, the Six Shitters are so bad that I'm right there with you and it is not a good place to be. 😄

• Love 15

I wonder if going back to when they separated the HG into teams of 3. Forcing people to have to work with each other to be safe.  Not allowing the  strongest to be dawn to each other and form such solid alliances. 

• Love 2

I had a super vivid dream about this cast.

Long read...ugh! 🤣

Spoiler

Super weird but I had a huge dream about BB.

Seems like I went in as some kind of ‘Host’ ‘All Stars’ persona.  They knew who I was but I was meeting them for the first time.

Seems like  I was doing skits with them so there was ‘Production prep work’ to be done with the HGs.

This is what I remember from my dream. ( Not all HGs were in my dream) Just the ones I am mentioning.

-Holly seemed to be a huge narcissist bitch.  She was down for everything because she wanted a lot of airtime.

-I told Holly I was surprised by her camera-whoring enthusiasm.  Since there was very little of Holly shown  during the episodes BB aired.  During the first weeks of BBAD she never even made an episode.  Holly  totally flipped out and became enraged at Production.

-There seemed to be a pecking order regarding the rooms.  There were 3 main rooms. There was a big room everyone slept in ....but most complained because it was super cluttered.  It also sucked to be around other people’s less desirable habits and behaviors.  But, HGs felt they needed to be in there for the sake of socializing. But, they hated the room and constantly bitched about it. 

-The other room was smaller but it was a tight group of friends.  The mood seemed cheerier and friendships more genuine. In this room I remember Tommy talking to me about it. (I was getting a tour of the house it seems) Tommy was very nice to me.

-The smaller semi private room had been taken over by a female HG.  She was a HUGE diva and would not allow anyone else to sleep in there.  Production....allowed it because this female HG was also suffering from a sudden illness. She needed a lot of quiet time to nap frequently.  I got the impression it was pregnancy.  When I looked in the room it was dark and a female was under the covers sleeping.  It seemed like Kat to me.  (Or, even Holly) 

-This tv project I was supposed to be working on required a HG to assigned me ‘my part.’ Seemed like we were acting out a skit on female characters.  I never got my character and went looking for this HG.  As other HGs were already working on their skits.  This HG acted like a total bitch to me.  About how she told me my character. (She did not) This character’s name was ‘Araminta.’ She yelled and cussed me out. Called me a liar. Told me to Fck off and stop trying to make her look bad on TV.

This HG seemed to be Jessica. While I was walking towards Production area some HGs told me that she (Jessica) was very unlikeable and nobody cared for her.  They said she was loud and lazy.  And, that during the ‘live shows’ she put on a fake nice persona. 

By the time I got to Production....

Holly was in there shouting at the Producers why she was not dominating the episodes...?  Holly said, ‘I didn’t come here to be a commoner.  I was promised I was going to be the Star of the Show.

(This is what I remember and my husband woke me up)

Analyse was in my dream, too......’as a pretty brunette’....but, I cannot recall my interaction with her. I think she looked on while ‘Jessica’ shouted at me with a sympathetic sweet face. And, made nasty faces at Jessica.

• LOL 3
17 minutes ago, missyb said:

I wonder if going back to when they separated the HG into teams of 3. Forcing people to have to work with each other to be safe.  Not allowing the  strongest to be dawn to each other and form such solid alliances. 

Never knew they did this.  Seems unfair, though.  This is a huge social game.  There are a lot of HGs in the house who have not won a comp.....and, not even remotely in danger of going on the block.

Bella is going home out of her own doing.

Christy has wanted Bella in the Alliance since day 1 as a main.

But, Bella refused doing her own thing and making her own messes.

Christy is not gonna clean up after Bella!

Did they play another comp?   

Last night on BBAD they were talking about a comp. 

Also, a secret room.  Something about production saying there was going to be a ‘prize room.’ And, maybe closing down the Have Not Room....to use it for this other room.

Maybe I misunderstood!  

1 hour ago, MrHufflepuff said:

My God, those fools!  They have no idea how difficult it is to smize properly.  And they're just going to attempt it without proper training and supervision!  It's madness!

I wouldn't trust these fools to know the difference between a Gucci tooch and a hoochie tooch anyway.

Tyra broke my brain, you guys. Several times. Oh well, pot ledom!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I wouldn't trust these fools to know the difference between a Gucci tooch and a hoochie tooch anyway.

Tyra broke my brain, you guys. Several times. Oh well, pot ledom!

Calm down, Tookie De La Creme. It'll all be okay.

• LOL 8
Just now, KootieTaw said:

Sis looks SO PISSED that she had to play Sporty Spice. 😂😂

She and Christie were bitching that unlike everyone else, they had to put their outfits together on their own because Bella was supposed to be their stylist but she abandoned them to do Nicole’s hair and other stuff.

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Have-Nots are allowed both regular and chocolate milk, according to the list posted by someone yesterday (Nashville, I think). I was surprised pickles were allowed too. Honestly, I think I could get by OK on a week of Slop if I could supplement with milk and the occasional pickle (although, not at the same time). Milk is pretty filling and there's tons of condiments that are allowed with the Slop.

And salsa! I remember a few seasons of people living off pickles and salsa. 

I freaking love condiments. It helps to eat them with something but my dream might just be to eat condiments to survive. 

• LOL 3

Holly made some really good slop dishes. One is somehow a peach flavor - maybe a mock peach cobbler. The other is a maple cinnamon. Non-have nots are also trying them and say they are delicious.  

I think she maybe used a drink mix for the peach flavor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, missyb said:

I want to go back to ORIGINAL Season 1 rules.

America voted on who they wanted out.  The two HGs with the highest vote totals go on the block.  Then the others vote one of them out.

Still the best damn season of BB ever.

• Love 5

Jessica, for the third night in a row: "Like, Christie is, like, a straight shooter? Like, Christie is, like, playing, like, the middle? Like, Christie, like, wouldn't, like, lie to, like, me?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jessica, for the third night in a row: "Like, Christie is, like, a straight shooter? Like, Christie is, like, playing, like, the middle? Like, Christie, like, wouldn't, like, lie to, like, me?"

She got everything but like, Christie is like, a, six shooter.

• LOL 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, missyb said:

She got everything but like, Christie is like, a, six shooter.

Like, lit-er-ally, oh my God.

I don't think I've been this annoyed by the HGs verbal tics since Paulie's "type way"/"type thing".

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I'm starting to think that Jessica has incriminating pictures of whoever is manning the feeds tonight because I believe this is cruel and unusual punishment. Like, doesn't the Geneva Convention apply in cases like this? WHY THE DEDICATED JESS CAM? WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU, BUTTON BOY? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

The reason for dedicated Jessica cam, according to Christie, is that Jackson is "going through some things that might get him in trouble" at the moment and he's "freaking out about it". Only we don't get to see said freak-out and it's coming from Christie who is known to exaggerate so maybe he stubbed his toe and said a bad word? So I guess Production figures that leaving all four cams on Jessica wherever she goes is the best option. 

Except this is 1 in 7 feedsters right now:
200.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Can't watch it anymore. Christie dominating the conversation and can't stop flipping and feeling her ponytail. Literally this and literally that. Jess, like like like. Nicole with her whiny-- I don't knoooooow. Ugh.

Feeds cut away when Christie said Jackson is in trouble for something that no one is allowed to talk about.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, green said:

I want to go back to ORIGINAL Season 1 rules.

America voted on who they wanted out.  The two HGs with the highest vote totals go on the block.  Then the others vote one of them out.

Still the best damn season of BB ever.

As much as I hate when a bunch of jack holes run the table. How boring would a house full of Nicoles and Cliffs and the person with the best sob story wins.

Nope. I would love for viewers to get one HOH a season, but that's enough.

• Love 7

OH MY GOD, THERE'S ANOTHER ROOM WITH PEOPLE IN IT AND THEY'RE-

Oh. It's Jack and Analyse. And Tommy. 

Aaand back to the 24/7 All Jess, All the Time channel. 

Is this what it feels like to go insane? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Feeds cut away when Christie said Jackson is in trouble for something that no one is allowed to talk about.

Dying to know what happened!!  

• Love 4

I guess Nick asked Bella to officially be his outside girlfriend? And she squealed and accepted?

And Jessica is still, like, talking? Like, I went to go make, like, blueberry muffins? Because Jackson's safe word, like, inspired me? And, like, I left? And Jessica was talking? And, like, I came back after mixing the batter? And she's still, like, talking? But it's okay because, like, the muffins are for the husband's, like, breakfast? So Jessica would approve. And so would Jackson. 

• LOL 5
14 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Dying to know what happened!!  

Bro. The consensus, bro, seems to be that Nick spilled to Jackson everything, bro, everything that Christie had been saying about Jackson, bro, about how she doesn't like him, bro, how she thinks he's disrespectful to women, bro, and, bro, now Jackson is either upset or pouting or something? Bro. 

Also Bella is threatening to show Analyse what a bad bitch is if Analyse says "Slim Shady" to Sam one more time. Like, bro.

One side of the feeds is Battle of the Bro, the other side is Battle of the Like. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1