Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

My god Cliff really seems to believe Jackson will evict Holly. At first I thought it was delusion but he's going over the F3 comps with Nicole and planning them being in the F2 together. I'm shocked.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff:  "Holly, Y'all really need the HOH room.  You really do."  This Cliff blindside could be pretty great.

Gross. Cliff isn’t HOH, so why does he think he gets to hand out access?

I would like Nicole to set the sex stool on fire.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Gross. Cliff isn’t HOH, so why does he think he gets to hand out access?

I would like Nicole to set the sex stool on fire.

To be fair, Nicole is the one who offered it up to Holly and Holly was saying no to that when Cliff made that comment.  But still.  Even if Holly were the one to be getting the boot, it's not like she's leaving for a lengthy tour of duty in a war torn region of the world.  I think she and Jackson can live without banging each other for less than a week.

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Even if Holly were the one to be getting the boot, it's not like she's leaving for a lengthy tour of duty in a war torn region of the world.

Snort.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

I think she and Jackson can live without banging each other for less than a week.

Jackson didn't want to go more than 3 days when he gave her the Herp. You think he's gonna go a whole week? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

This really is reaching Marcellus levels of "this can't seriously be blindsiding you, can it?"

6 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Has Nicole ever been on the block?

Yep. This whole mess started when Christie decided to evict Cliff over Nicole during Nick's HOH.

• Useful 3
31 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly's telling Jackson that she wants to be there in final 2 with him and that there's no way the jury will not vote to give him the win and he's so deserving, blah, blah, blah.

So now I'm officially pissed that Holly took a spot over someone else who wanted to come play the game for themself.  What a waste.

Sure, Cliff is delusional for thinking Jackson will ever take him over Holly, but at least he's genuinely playing for himself or trying to at least.

Jackson? Whatever. Sure, he deserves it. But it's so anti-climatic and boring as hell.

Production must be disappointed. I mean, if it's Holly/Jackson in the F2,  I feel like I might not even watch the whole thing live. I'll probably record and just skim through. And if I feel that way, I bet they lose  a lot of the casuals because there's no suspense and more importantly, no one really cares to see Jackson with confetti no matter how deserving he may be. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 11

Well there is still a lot of time until Thursday. Never say never. Cliff is delusional right now to be so confident. But you know, things could change- another fight perhaps?

And Nicole could win final HOH. Assume she would take Holly then unless she's been brainwashed to believe the jury is bitter. 

• Love 2

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if things play out any differently since it'll be a full week and not the standard accelerated timetable of F4 where Cliff would be getting swiftly Austined. Unlikely, but with a Taco Tuesday in play, anything is technically possible.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I actually like Cliff -- meaning that through this season I've thought that he seemed like a decent, well-meaning guy.  He didn't do anything to offend me or annoy me in the footage I saw (then again, I wasn't watching the feeds as much as I have in the past, so I could have missed some things).

But I agree with everyone in that I don't know what Cliff is thinking if he truly believes that Jackson will let Holly get booted out over Cliff.    There is no scenario where Jackson will let Holly go before Cliff now that he has the PoV.

I think Cliff will see the light before eviction day, however.  If he doesn't suddenly realize it himself, or if Jackson doesn't admit that he is sending Cliff home, then I suspect that Nicole will catch on and clue Cliff in.  I don't think he will be totally shocked by the time it finally happens, in other words.  He might be delusional now, but I think he will catch on to what's happening fairly soon.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

On the upside, we won't have to hear "SKD 143!" during the finale anytime anyone asks Cliff a question or he gets to make a speech. 

YEAH BUDDY!!!

--sorry.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, Cutty said:

So they're saving the days comp for F3? Bizzare.

And/or Face Morph?

Which is sad if we don't get Face Morph. How am I supposed to know who would make the ugliest children if there was some weird threeway genetic mix of cloned DNA without that comp?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Jackson and Holly are all cozied up in one of the hallway beds discussing strategy for the final HOH comp.  Talk of which one of them should win the first comp as if Nicole isn't even playing in it.  Jackson is bashing Cliff to Holly for trying to make all these deals that would ensure that Cliff makes it to final 2.  He says if you want something, you take it.

Holly:  "When do you want to tell Cliff?"

Jackson:  "I'll tell him after the veto meeting.  That's what they did."

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson to Holly:  "I'm so proud to have you in my life."  He definitely has had a funny way of showing it.

Short of beating her he’s been great. OMG! She has no idea (actually she does) how horrible he is. Of course, with one of them winning $500,000 & $50,000 they'll stick it out for a couple of extra months. Hopefully, Nicole & Holly are in the final to screw Jackson out of any big money.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Jackson says he already has a Christmas gift planned out for a fellow castmate.  He says he's going to get a blanket with Christie's memory wall picture on it and he's going to give it to Nick.

• LOL 6

Let's remember that just yesterday (or was it the day before) they played in a luxury comp and Jackson won money. He boo hooooed about how bad he felt for Cliff. He went on and on about how awful it was to win and watch Cliff ("who has a family to support") lose. The girls had to make him feel better. And he kept this routine up the whole day and told Cliff too. Contrast that with today- calling Cliff a snake who doesn't deserve anything.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson says he already has a Christmas gift planned out for a fellow castmate.  He says he's going to get a blanket with Christie's memory wall picture on it and he's going to give it to Nick.

Again, struggling with which emoji pick here? I think "Sad"

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

{insert vomit emoji}

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

On the upside, we won't have to hear "SKD 143!" during the finale anytime anyone asks Cliff a question or he gets to make a speech. 

I have always wondered what that meant.  I assume SKD are the initials of his wife and kids.  But what does the 143 stand for?

Did he say it in the past and I missed it?

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

So ... where does Jackson rank in the history of BB super Villains? I don’t think he’s in the Dan, Will and Bb3 Danielle league but he’s definitely up there with Paul, Dick, Boogie (gross). 

I don't think he even ranks as high as Paul, Dick, or Boogie. I don't think we'll be talking about Jackson in terms of villains much beyond the next season or two and even then, it'll be more about his watermelon addiction than his actual villainy. 

2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I have always wondered what that meant.  I assume SKD are the initials of his wife and kids.  But what does the 143 stand for?

Did he say it in the past and I missed it?

1 = I (one letter)
4 = love (four letters)
3 = you (three letters)

It's sooper sekrit code.

And I do. I love and respect all of you. But I'd also cut most of you at F3.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Ooh. Which raises the question of who's being dragged to F2 as the goat...

All of us in this forum are too smart to pull a Cody Calafiore and hand away $450k out of loyalty. 

ETA: Um, if you are, lemme know so I can identify the perfect goat. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

So...it looks like (barring any sort of miracle) that Jackson is going to win this thing. I’ve disliked him for so long!  I just hate that he’s going to get rewarded when I think he’s a shitty human. But money can’t buy you happiness and I do believe in karma. 

And you can take this to the bank—I won’t be watching any future BB.  I only watched this season to see what Kat would do (knew of her from another show). I haven’t watched BBAD in a week and might not even finish out the season. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

And you can take this to the bank—I won’t be watching any future BB.  I only watched this season to see what Kat would do (knew of her from another show). I haven’t watched BBAD in a week and might not even finish out the season. 

Aw, that makes me a little sad. You (and all the other new or newly delurked posters) have been a treat this year and I've enjoyed having you all join in. I hope you reconsider - a lot of us stop watching feeds or BBAD around this time because it gets boring with so few people in the house. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

All of us in this forum are too smart to pull a Cody Calafiore and hand away $450k out of loyalty. 

ETA: Um, if you are, lemme know so I can identify the perfect goat. 

Just wanted to say I’ve been 1000% faithful to (insert name here) all the way, and look forward to the successful culmination of the F2 “arrangement” we made on Day One.

• LOL 12
41 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

So...it looks like (barring any sort of miracle) that Jackson is going to win this thing. I’ve disliked him for so long!  I just hate that he’s going to get rewarded when I think he’s a shitty human. But money can’t buy you happiness and I do believe in karma. 

Yes he probably will win.  But there is always a glimmer of hope.  

After all everyone said that Tyler was a lock to win and look how that turned out, everyone said Paul was a lock to win both times and look how that turned out, and everyone said that Vanessa was a lock to win and look how that turned out.

Granted I fully believe that he will win and it is very much his game to lose.  But I have to keep on saying the above because maybe it will be another season where the lock to win, does not win.

One more, nobody in their right mind said Cowboy would win and well that is exactly what happened.  What is the point of me mentioning this?  Nothing really, I just felt the need to make my annual Cowboy was a terrible player joke.

One of my all time favorite jury questions was when Marvin asked him. "Cowboy are you a lying racist or a racist liar?"  

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Just wanted to say I’ve been 1000% faithful to (insert name here) all the way, and look forward to the successful culmination of the F2 “arrangement” we made on Day One.

*removes @Nashville's Skittle from the chart*

I'm taking you out in the double now. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

The ONLY way Jackson will not win is if Nicole manages to win 2 of the 3 last comps and evicts Michie and takes Holly to f2. That is the ONLY way out of the maze that leads to Jackson leaving with the confetti on his shoulders. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Yes he probably will win.  But there is always a glimmer of hope.  

After all everyone said that Tyler was a lock to win and look how that turned out, everyone said Paul was a lock to win both times and look how that turned out, and everyone said that Vanessa was a lock to win and look how that turned out.

Granted I fully believe that he will win and it is very much his game to lose.  But I have to keep on saying the above because maybe it will be another season where the lock to win, does not win.

One more, nobody in their right mind said Cowboy would win and well that is exactly what happened.  What is the point of me mentioning this?  Nothing really, I just felt the need to make my annual Cowboy was a terrible player joke.

One of my all time favorite jury questions was when Marvin asked him. "Cowboy are you a lying racist or a racist liar?"  

I don't remember who won the half million his season but I do know it wasn't Cowboy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mertensia said:

Can you imagine Jack's exploding head if he had to vote for either Cliff or Nicole as they were the final two?  Or Jess being told both finalists have penises?

According to Jack, it’s his jury house ... he will just change the rules and someone from the jury will win. He was there first soooo ...

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Was worried about Cliff yesterday and from what I’ve seen am even more concerned today.  It’s not worth it, Cliff.  

Jackson/Holly were going over which one of them got which jury vote.   ‘They’ are final two you know. SMH. 

Yeah I know. They might be. UGH.

Today’s conversation will probably be how many opportunities they will both have.  You know ... like, like, like ... Tangela. 🙄  

Question.  Which one of the two will try to sell the shower stool? 🙄

Not the proper usage here ... ‘blueberry pancakes’. 

(It was pancakes wasn’t it?  It was a lifetime ago.)

• Love 2