Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

If Nicole wins veto Cliff is still evicting Holly. 

He likely won't, since he promised Nicole that he would do what she wants, and he told her that it gives him a loophole to break Jackson's deal (as he said to Jackson that if HE won veto, he'd evict Holly, nothing about if Nicole won veto).

And he's confirmed that he wants to take Nicole to F2, so it would be even more crappy if he broke her trust right now. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Cliff is aware those BB deals aren't legally binding, right?

I bet Jackson is aware.

I know! Really. He can be proud of his game to date. Now its time to put away the kid gloves. No one is going to hold that against you.

Unfortunately, bottom line, he thinks he goes to F3 whether he wins or loses veto. Oy Vey.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jack berated Kemi about the shaker bottle ("What if we all put our shaker bottles in the fridge, Kemi? What then?" ANARCHY, MOTHERFUCKERS, THAT'S WHAT) but I think Nicole was present for that. 

Jack began his take down of Kemi with a fake and insulting "I love and respect you.....but....." while making sure not to make eye contact.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Holly has been playing a very poor game in this second half. I forgot she was one of the better players in the first half...or maybe there were so many bad players that it masked her bad playing (I don't think so). At this rate, Holly will ride or die with Jackson because her head simply isn't in the game. She seems happy to lose to Jackson. I've never heard her talk about how she could win. 

It's reminding me a bit of Tyler. Holly was never playing Tyler's game obviously, but like Tyler she was playing well early on and then she just stopped playing at all. It seems like in both cases it was because of a showmance. Idiots, both of them!

I'll be over here rooting for Jackson to win veto so Cliff can look like an absolute dumbass when Jackson boots him. But really, like I said, as long as Cliff doesn't win, I'm good. And, again like I said, that certainly means Cliff will win.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's reminding me a bit of Tyler. Holly was never playing Tyler's game obviously, but like Tyler she was playing well early on and then she just stopped playing at all. It seems like in both cases it was because of a showmance. Idiots, both of them!

So...does that make Jackson the....Angela?

ROFL.

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'll be over here rooting for Jackson to win veto so Cliff can look like an absolute dumbass when Jackson boots him. But really, like I said, as long as Cliff doesn't win, I'm good. And, again like I said, that certainly means Cliff will win.

Jackson winning veto is great. Holly winning veto, reminding Cliff as to why he should have booted her last week, would be great. Nicole winning veto, and forcing Cliff's hand, would be great. Cliff winning veto.... is only great if Nicole can win that final HOH, or Jackson wins and decides that he wants to take Nicole instead. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I think Nicole will win,she's going to feel so defeated if she doesn't.

I do worry that Jackson will win somehow, by fluke or by actually knowing the days (if it's a Days Comp). 

I realize that Jackson or Holly winning will be 2v1 in the F3. So now I'm a teensy bit worried about Jackson or Holly winning the veto.

Although, on the other hand, once Cliff is gone, Jackson will either have to spend a whole lot more time with Holly or he'll hang out with Nicole a lot more, which would kind of be hilarious but sad for Nicole, as she'll be a third wheel. 

And I think Jackson will bond more with Nicole, which will piss Holly right off so...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lamima said:

When will they play veto? I thought today???

They are playing now. The feeds have been down for the last hour and a half. As they started earlier, it won't be Face Morph this time, so it should be a mostly mental comp, which means they should be done within the next hour or so. Hopefully, at least.

Just now, ByaNose said:

I’m hoping for a Nicole win. It’s he best chance for Jackson to get evicted. Although, I’m resigned to the fact that either Jackson or Holly are going to win. 

I need a Nicole win because Cliff will be the one that Jackson is most pissed off by (breaking a deal, blaming it on Nicole, which certainly won't settle well since Cliff is the one who is evicting Jackson himself) and that leaves Nicole prime to getting to F2....and quite possibly winning the game. 

I have hope, I swear!

• Love 5

Omg Angela reminds me of one of the funniest Aunt Sam meltdowns last year. Sam melted down that Angela was cooking her own food and not eating Sam’s deep fried dishes and what’s more, that Angela’s healthier treats were becoming popular among hg’s. This led Angela to discreetly wolf down her food in the hopes that Sam wouldn’t see her eating and get upset. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Cliff now wants to throw veto so Jackson can evict Holly. I can’t. 

What? Is this for real?

10 hours ago, Pass the Tequila said:

I wonder why they didn't show even a whiff of the Jackson/Holly tension on the last episode? If I hadn't of read about their spats here, I would think everything is fine between them. I don't get it.

I’m trying to figure that out. I don’t know if they are back together for real or pretending for the game or what?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, missyb said:

Morty Port

1 min · 

#BB21 Sat 10:11 AM BBT Nicole has come down from the HoH. Holly notices she is wearing the HoH robe. Nicole tells her that she can borrow it any time, it is so warm. When Nicole leaves, Holly whispers to Michie "She is the HoH robe. I could have been a 3rd time HoH. I am so mad. I am so mad." Michie "I know, I know."

Poor poor Holly. All your fears are truly coming to fruition. You look foolish, not heroic.

She listening to Miche and was overly concerned with how she looked to America. Let that be your guideline in Big Brother. What America thinks of me. Does anyone ever learn ???????

I don’t feel bad for her. It was her own stupid fault for listening to Jackson and it could cost her the game.

• Love 4

As we wait impatiently for the feeds to return (IT'S BEEN THREE AND A HALF HOURS. WHO'S HOLDING UP THIS COMP? HOLLY?), can we just be thankful for something?

Can we be thankful for the fact that....we have animal feeds and not Jeff Interviews as we wait hours for comps to be finished?

We don't have to be tortured twice: once for having to wait hours, and once for having to wait while watching Jeff's Fucking Face and him asking about fighting a mosquito on a loop.

Ok, I know that's a pre-interview question. Still his only iconic moment post-BB13.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

As we wait impatiently for the feeds to return (IT'S BEEN THREE AND A HALF HOURS. WHO'S HOLDING UP THIS COMP? HOLLY?), can we just be thankful for something?

Can we be thankful for the fact that....we have animal feeds and not Jeff Interviews as we wait hours for comps to be finished?

We don't have to be tortured twice: once for having to wait hours, and once for having to wait while watching Jeff's Fucking Face and him asking about fighting a mosquito on a loop.

Ok, I know that's a pre-interview question. Still his only iconic moment post-BB13.

We will always have "Clown Shoe"  🙂 Otherwise may he sink into obscurity.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Surprise twist: Christie was the Saboteur. They finally got that idea to work...but not telling the audience about it.

Might oughta have mentioned it to Christie as well.

6 hours ago, Ellee said:

Cliff sounds like he is really struggling right now.  Really, really struggling. 

Hopefully Cliff will knock some of the shellack off his brain cells long enough to figure out carrying Jackson forward serves absolutely nobody’s interests except Jackson’s.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Hopefully Cliff will knock some of the shellack off his brain cells long enough to figure out carrying Jackson forward serves absolutely nobody’s interests except Jackson’s.

And here lies the downfall to being a superfan: all superfans know that recent Big Brother juries have been bitter. Cliff is thinking that this season's jury will ALSO be bitter toward Jackson instead of, you know, trusting that him or Nicole can win both parts of the final HOH and hope that maybe, even just one of them can win final HOH, instead of trying to bring Jackson along JUST IN CASE he wins final HOH and take him.

Because this just makes me root even harder for a Jackson/Nicole F2, even if Nicole DOES lose.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Nashville said:
9 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Surprise twist: Christie was the Saboteur. They finally got that idea to work...but not telling the audience about it.

Might oughta have mentioned it to Christie as well.

Ehh, that didn't work out so well for Annie. And with someone like Christie, it's just better/easier to simply plant the time bomb and run.

How many Saturdays have we sat back like this awaiting the result of a POV?  

I've about had it with Cliff.  I just want some sanity.  Jackson is far and away the biggest threat to all three of them if they want to win.

How often have there been deals with the opposing side to the F4?  Wasn't that standard?  These fools think integrity is the Prime Directive?  

• Love 3

I was thinking of Cliff's inexplicable loyalty to Jackson and I wonder if it's because Jackson is really good at making Cliff seem ... manly. Jackson is the only one who doesn't treat him as the older dad but as one of the bros, and Cliff eats it up. Otherwise I really can't account for the fact that if he wins veto he wants to evict Holly, and also wants to throw veto to Jackson. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

To be honest, I'm glad Jackson won. He deserves this. He's been the best this season. Cliff and Nicole can kick themselves for not taking him out.

Cliff telling Nicole, it's all good. He's got an agreement with Jackson to get to F3. LOL!

• LOL 11
  • Love 9

If it's Jackson and Holly in the final two, with a Jackson win, it will be predictable, but nowhere near as cathartic and satisfying to me as a Cliff/Nicole F2. Sigh. (A Jackson /Nicole F2 would be better than nothing. A Nicole /Holly F2 is... inconceivable. I honestly think that at this point, Holly would hand the win to Jackson, if she thinks it will make him like her more.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 2
Just now, Tuxcat said:

To be honest, I'm glad Jackson won. He deserves this. He's been the best this season. Cliff and Nicole can kick themselves for not taking him out.

Cliff telling Nicole, it's all good. He's got an agreement with Jackson to get to F3. LOL!

Although I wish it was Nicole that won, this will be an interesting Thursday night.  Blindside or let him know ??? Jackson likes a good prank.

• Love 4

Holly's telling Jackson that she wants to be there in final 2 with him and that there's no way the jury will not vote to give him the win and he's so deserving, blah, blah, blah.  I hope Nicole can somehow upset a Jackson/Holly final 2.

• Love 12
Just now, Michichick said:

I wanted Nicole to win veto, but I won’t be particularly sad to see Cliff go. He’s a sucker if he really thinks Jackson would vote out Holly.

It does suck because Nicole's chances of winning are significantly lower now, and she's likely to place third. 

But man, is it going to be great to see Cliff realizes that his game is over because of his stupid ass plays. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Holly's telling Jackson that she wants to be there in final 2 with him and that there's no way the jury will not vote to give him the win and he's so deserving, blah, blah, blah.

Ew.

I've said this a lot this season but holy shit woman, have some self-respect. 

• Love 14