Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I wish we could just jump to Thursday and the eviction (if there is one) because the HG look totally bored, too. It's looking like it's 99.99% likely that Nick is leaving. If he should leave then we can get another HOH to shake up the house. I hate to rush the week since it's the end of summer but I want to jump right in to Thursday @9 pm EST.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

The only thing that's changed for me is that I won't be pissed off at the winner. I'm fine with any single person winning. I mean, to be clear, I'm not EXCITED for anyone to win and I'm not rooting for a single person. 

Yea, same, I guess. Which honestly is worse than there being people I really don't wanna see win. At least then there's some investment. As it is now it's just like ...

Animated GIF

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Or - ooh - canned beets, like in Holly's HoH basket. There's just no need for canned beets. At all.

Hey, I like canned beets!

10 hours ago, Sketcher said:

But Tommy going because he's been so afraid of losing jury votes by being dishonest would be hysterical!

I like it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

As Christie keeps repeated over and over that Nick threw the slip and slide hoh comp, don’t you think Jackson gets more and more irate ? He beat the entire field who were all trying hard . Christie diminishes his win.

I think Nick would keep his word and keep holly/micke safe. Christie, not so much. She thinks their "deal" is now over and she is a free agent. Nick is beyond desperate to prove himself. He would be theres to command. 

Nick needs to focus on Jackson today. Campaign like crazy and maybe the DR plants some seeds in Jacksons head.

Nicole has been saying Chris and Tommy are a pair but no one pays her any mind. The just see her as having a different agenda.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, same, I guess. Which honestly is worse than there being people I really don't wanna see win. At least then there's some investment. As it is now it's just like ...

Animated GIF

It's true. Usually, at least up until last season, there's always someone by F5 where I'm totally pissed off because I don't want them to win.

BB20 was the most inoffensive final 5/6 for me, but JC was the one I REALLY couldn't stand the thought of him winning. Same with Aunt Sam. 

BB19 had...well...Paul. And Christmas. And Josh. Ok, well, basically every single person. 

BB18 had....well....Paul....and kind of Nicole. And James.

BB17 had...Liz and Austin. 

BB16 had Victoria. Oh, and Frankie (I know he was actually a good game player but my god did he ignite something in me that made me want to claw my hair out).

BB15 had Gina Marie. And Spencer. And Andy (back when I hated the idea of him winning). And McCrae. 

BB14 had me rooting hardcore for a Dan win and I didn't love that he lost, but it might be the last season in memory where I wasn't pissed off at anyone in F5 who could possibly win. Either I was ok with them as people or I was rooting for them as game players.

So, this season? Are there people I'm not really wanting to win? Sure. But do I have this unspeakable hatred brewing inside of me to the point where I quit the season until the finale, as I've done in seasons past? No. 

So, this season's F5 should theoretically be better than previous seasons. Jess will be the only one where I MIGHT be annoyed, to be honest. But...strangely enough, I'm not hating the idea of her winning. Or maybe I'm just resigned to the fact that there will always be one person that I'm not exactly fond of winning the game.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Covered by hair.

I'm not especially proud that I knew this from memory.

Captain_Caveman.jpg.f9421a3b71ce8b145baf51cdfbcfdc8f.jpg

Well I wasn't completely wrong that the no shirt ever thing reminded me of  Captain Caveman, and Nick is fairly hairy now. (Not to that extent, I know.)

The one positive thing I can say about Nick is the 180 he's done with Nicole.  You can certainly argue from a social standpoint, he didn't have that much choice. But I think he's genuinely come to care about her and tries to be a good friend. And for her part, I think she sees that. And that's one factor that makes her life in there more complicated, especially this week.

Well, not gonna lie, I also like that Nick is over Tommy.   I honestly wouldn't mind an ugly blow up there, but even Nick can see that that big confrontation with Christie did him NO FAVORS. Nick did tell Nicole not to work with Tommy going forward last night.

43 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

The one positive thing I can say about Nick is the 180 he's done with Nicole.  you can certainly argue from a social standpoint, he didn't that much choice. But I think he's genuinely come to care about her and tries to be a friend. And for her part, I think she sees that. And that's one factor that makes her life in there more complicated, especially this week.

Oh yeah, I do genuinely believe that somehow (no, literally, HOW?), Nick has gotten quite close to Nicole, where I do think he cares about her and considers her a close friend. I NEVER would have expected that after the way he and Bella bullied Nicole during his HOH, but here we are. I think it helps that Sis is gone; Sis was Nicole's biggest enemy in terms of her friendship with Nick.

I can see why Jackson and Holly want Nick gone. They are right; once Nick is gone, Nicole is with them 100%. With Nick still around, that would leave Nick/Nicole in the game, and they can't trust that Nicole would choose them over Nick. So, from their standpoint, it IS smart to target Nick over Christie and I can't say I disagree. Plus, they have no idea about the Christie/Tommy connection so of course it makes sense to not get rid of Christie right now.

Plus...they think Christie/Tommy will target Nicole/Cliff, which we KNOW isn't true. If Nick stayed instead of Christie, Nick would likely target Tommy/Jess, which is funny, given the 180 he did THIS WEEK because of Tommy's big mistake with letting Nick know too early that he was choosing Christie over Nick. I mean, I get being honest, but it's clearly backfired, since Nick doesn't trust Tommy at the moment and has specifically told Nicole not to trust Tommy. 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Canned beets are okay. Pickled beets are delicious. Harvard beets are to die for. 

Watermelon 🍉 is also delicious. But I've seen pickled watermelon and it was a travesty. 

Thus concludes today's "Fun with Produce" segment. Thanks, BB21. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus...they think Christie/Tommy will target Nicole/Cliff, which we KNOW isn't true. If Nick stayed instead of Christie, Nick would likely target Tommy/Jess, which is funny, given the 180 he did THIS WEEK because of Tommy's big mistake with letting Nick know too early that he was choosing Christie over Nick. I mean, I get being honest, but it's clearly backfired, since Nick doesn't trust Tommy at the moment and has specifically told Nicole not to trust Tommy. 

Unless Tommy does some type of mea culpa in the next 24 or so hours, I think Nick will be a big hurdle for him on the jury. Nick has said in private that Tommy has lost his jury vote.

BTW from a Christie/ Tommy conversation I saw where they were folding laundry, Christie is ITCHING to win the next HOH and put up Jackson and Holly.  She considers her deal DONE.

And it included this little back and forth.

Tommy: I'm much more emotionless about all of this than I appear.

Christie, snerking:  Oh, I know....

Tommy, full on grinning: I know you know

Two mean kids in the sandbox laughing it up. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

These houseguests are so stupid.  Get rid of Christie!  Right now she has the jury house votes if she makes it to the end, not Nick!  If Nick was smart he would have used that angle to stay.  Jack, Sis and Kat would all vote for Christie if she makes final two.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, S.Batts said:

Right now she has the jury house votes if she makes it to the end, not Nick!  If Nick was smart he would have used that angle to stay.  

I think he's going to use that line sometime today to Jackson and Holly. It was in his dry run last night. 

• Love 5

There are so many starving people in this world, when I see how much Jackson eats, it makes me angry that CBS keeps giving him everything and anything he wants.  No one has to eat that much.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh yeah, I do genuinely believe that somehow (no, literally, HOW?), Nick has gotten quite close to Nicole, where I do think he cares about her and considers her a close friend. I NEVER would have expected that after the way he and Bella bullied Nicole during his HOH, but here we are. I think it helps that Sis is gone; Sis was Nicole's biggest enemy in terms of her friendship with Nick.

I can see why Jackson and Holly want Nick gone. They are right; once Nick is gone, Nicole is with them 100%. With Nick still around, that would leave Nick/Nicole in the game, and they can't trust that Nicole would choose them over Nick. So, from their standpoint, it IS smart to target Nick over Christie and I can't say I disagree. Plus, they have no idea about the Christie/Tommy connection so of course it makes sense to not get rid of Christie right now.

While Nick has Nicole, they know Christie has Jessica and they have no deal with Jessica, so shouldn't they be MORE worried about her? They're getting rid of Nick because they seriously believe that he is a mastermind and that's ridiculously stupid.

And, to be fair, they're also believing the mastermind take because Holly just needed a reason to get rid of Nick because he creeps her out and, well, fair enough there, Holly. From a personal standpoint, I could see wanting Nick out. Just not from a gameplay position. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

While Nick has Nicole, they know Christie has Jessica and they have no deal with Jessica, so shouldn't they be MORE worried about her? They're getting rid of Nick because they seriously believe that he is a mastermind and that's ridiculously stupid.

Sure, but in their heads, they want Nicole full time, not Christie or Jess. They want a solid F4 and with Nick in the game, they do not have a solid F4.

I get their POV (besides Holly not liking Nick for personal reasons...which I do agree with). I also get that Christie should be going out, as it is a better move, especially now with Nick turning on Tommy. They got what they needed; they got instability with the Tommy/Nick alliance. 

But....I'm also thinking about if Nick does stay. Tommy loses Christie, he doesn't have Jess really in his corner, and now Nick's pissed at him so he's an official lone wolf...which opens the door to him working with Jackson/Holly, abandoning the Nicole/Cliff F4 alliance. I don't know IF it would happen, but it certainly COULD happen. We know Tommy wants to work with Holly, after all. So, if Christie went instead of Nick, who knows what that would do with the Jackson/Holly/Cliff/Nicole F4 deal. 

I see pros and cons to either nominee leaving, for sure. And yeah, Christie's definitely not with Jackson/Holly anyway. But....would Nick be with them either? Nick would be there for Nicole over anyone else. Nick could also make up with Tommy on Thursday. 

....but at least Nick staying would provide for entertaining feeds, as I do think the alliances would be shaken up. While, with Christie staying, it's Holly/Jackson/Cliff/Nicole vs Christie/Tommy/Jess.

Ok, fine, I want Nick to stay for Team Good Feeds.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It was adorable just reading your stream of consciousness until you got your answer. 😄

Man, I had no idea where I was going with my post until I realized that all I want is not ANOTHER week of boring feeds. I don't care what THEY want; I care what I want. 

Sometimes, my rambling turns down a good road 🙂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kale, then? Nobody actually likes kale. They just eat it because. Or - ooh - canned beets, like in Holly's HoH basket. There's just no need for canned beets. At all.

Kale I can deal with, beets I hate.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Sketcher said:

Nick is unable to see beyond bro-tactics to play this game with nuance or flexibility.

Tommy has played this stupidly, though. He should have pretended to Nick that he would keep him if Nick could get the third vote, then let the others be the bad guy. I have a new dream scenario...

Thursday is a reset...Nick wins HOH. Nick puts up Tommy and Jess, trying to curry favor with Jackson and Holly (because Nick is stupid and doesn't realize that they will NEVER accept him in an alliance). Everyone votes out Tommy. Next week, Holly wins and puts up Christy and Nick...and Nick goes.

But Tommy going because he's been so afraid of losing jury votes by being dishonest would be hysterical!

I don’t like Nick by any means but I wish Christie goes home if it’s not a reset. IMO it’s too dangerous for her to stay much longer.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

see pros and cons to either nominee leaving, for sure. And yeah, Christie's definitely not with Jackson/Holly anyway. But....would Nick be with them either? Nick would be there for Nicole over anyone else. Nick could also make up with Tommy on Thursday. 

I think Nick would and wants to be with them. He told Nicole to work with them. Nick has  always felt like Bros on some level with Jackson even if Jackson never really reciprocates on that.  I also think  Nick would be STUNNED to know just how much Holly dislikes him. I don't think he's ever really picked on that.

The ironic thing is I think Nick wants Cliff's deal.  Him and Nicole with Jackson and Holly. But he never saw it until it was too late. He was blinded by Sis and especially Tommy.

11 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

Kale I can deal with, beets I hate.

Same here. 100%.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, S.Batts said:

These houseguests are so stupid.  Get rid of Christie!  Right now she has the jury house votes if she makes it to the end, not Nick!  If Nick was smart he would have used that angle to stay.  Jack, Sis and Kat would all vote for Christie if she makes final two.

Agreed. He’s a smaller threat than Christie. I guess everyone likes to just vote off the weaker players except strangely Jess.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, S.Batts said:

There are so many starving people in this world, when I see how much Jackson eats, it makes me angry that CBS keeps giving him everything and anything he wants.  No one has to eat that much.

I think there has to be some mental component to it.....the need to constantly eat. it's probably stress eating on steroids.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, vb68 said:

The one positive thing I can say about Nick is the 180 he's done with Nicole.  You can certainly argue from a social standpoint, he didn't have that much choice. But I think he's genuinely come to care about her and tries to be a good friend. And for her part, I think she sees that. And that's one factor that makes her life in there more complicated, especially this week.

I sort of agree. Nick was close with Nicole before the blow up with Bella and then just seemed to have to side with Bella. He was also covering his own ass.

What I do not like is Nick thinks he has been running Nicole's game. Protecting Nicole, guiding Nicole, advising Nicole. He has come up with nothing she did not already say allow in her alone moments to the camera. She is just not in any position to execute her ideas and  is not manipulative enough to convince others. She has tried to push the "save Nick" to Holly and has laid out some good points and thoughts. But, she has to tread cautiously.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, S.Batts said:

The food they waste is much worse, imo. At least Jackson eats the stuff they buy for him!

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Ellee said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ad0ccfab779dc43558f

Nothing else to do .... might as well ... let’s start with a cucumber. 

I see that GIF getting a lot of use in non-BB arenas.

It could be worse, though. At least he didn't tease the tip or anything.

• LOL 6
On 8/27/2019 at 9:42 AM, kellog010 said:

Jackson made a comment to Holly that he plans to throw this HOH. Not sure how truthful he was being but he feels so good he wants others to take the shot at Christie and Tommy while he and Holly sit back.

This HOH might be one of the most important for moving forward. I think if anyone else but Christie or Tommy win, Tommy is 100% going home against anyone on the block. Nicole wants him out bad as does Cliff. 

And IMO Nicole and Cliff are two of the dumbest in the house not wanting Jackson and Holly Broken up. You break up the duo with 6 comp wins not 3 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, S.Batts said:

Christie has only Sis so far I think. Jack's rooting for Jackson and Jackson and Holly has Kats vote.

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nicole is fucking dumb if she sticks to a showmance with 6 wins that needs broken up. Dont give them more opportunities to win a bunch more comps 

4 hours ago, S.Batts said:

Hes the biggest Catered to Coddled Babied Production Pet. One of the reasons I cant stand him and want him gone 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

And IMO Nicole and Cliff are two of the dumbest in the house not wanting Jackson and Holly Broken up. You break up the duo with 6 comp wins not 3 

Cliff and Nicole think they are safe so Cliff is throwing it too...which just increases the likelihood that Christie or Tommy wins....which is basically great for another Jackson meltdown if he and Holly get nominated. The bad thing is that if Jackson wins POV, Holly probably won't go home against Nicole, Jess, or Cliff. 

These people are stupid!

• Love 2

God the stupidity of Nick Nicole and Cliff wanting to work and protect a couple with 6 wins ! Its fucking stupid! Break them up if you get the chance! Is AG demanding her Golden Couple be protected! It's so dumb to keep them safe and give them more opportunities to win more comps and take you out!

5 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Cliff and Nicole think they are safe so Cliff is throwing it too...which just increases the likelihood that Christie or Tommy wins....which is basically great for another Jackson meltdown if he and Holly get nominated. The bad thing is that if Jackson wins POV, Holly probably won't go home against Nicole, Jess, or Cliff. 

These people are stupid!

Cliff and Nicole are decent people but it's really hard to root for them. I understand Christie/Tommy are threats but they have 3 comp wins while The Grossance has 6. Holly and Jackson need to be split up. And I do not get people thinking Christie has the Jury votes so far. I see only Analyse voting for Christie right now. Kat would vote for Holly or Jackson. Jack is rooting for Jackson. Also if Jackson/Holly are OTB and Jackson wins veto. They are astoundingly stupid if Jess Nicole or Cliff leaves instead of Holly in that scenario 

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I'm the opposite. Also, even my cat who loves raw spinach, Brussels sprouts and any lettuce (that's not iceberg) will not eat kale!

Get that kitty some Brussels sprouts, STAT! I can’t take another week of Christie gloating. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

As of today, who is likely going home? I haven't been watching the feeds. Any chance it flips back and forth before tomorrow night?

No flip...Holly won't allow it. She let Jackson have his nominations last time, though she didn't approve, but she worked him to switch the target. No way is she letting that work go to waste.

I feel like Holly is someone who I should like in this game...a strong woman who controls the relationship and the game. She's a relatively decent person from all appearances.

But...she's with Jackson...JACKSON!!

That alone makes me question her and her choices.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I watched a bit of Nick's campaign to Tommy earlier. Tommy played it terribly lol. Also, Nick was all, "I know I'm good. I know it's scary to sit next to me in the finals." I was rolling.

Jackson and Holly were just talking with Tommy. Jackson said he knows that if anyone besides himself wins HOH that he will be nommed. Tommy was all, "I won't nom you." I think I want Tommy to win HOH so that he'll have to nom Jackson after saying he wouldn't. Or see him try to put up pawns in order to BD Jackson so he doesn't have to really show his cards but then Jackson wins POV and Tommy looks like an idiot lol.

Oh also, Jessica and Christie gave Nicole a makeover. I'm pleasantly surprised that they didn't go over the top with it.

EDFsP4VXsAE06tq?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 16
37 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

No flip...Holly won't allow it. She let Jackson have his nominations last time, though she didn't approve, but she worked him to switch the target. No way is she letting that work go to waste.

I feel like Holly is someone who I should like in this game...a strong woman who controls the relationship and the game. She's a relatively decent person from all appearances.

But...she's with Jackson...JACKSON!!

That alone makes me question her and her choices.

I would like Holly if she wasn't so boring. I had the same issue with Angela last year. Decent players, but personalities are so blah. She'd be a decent winner to the season though. She's played pretty consistently all season and made moves without pissing many people off.

• Love 9