Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Pardon Our French

• Start Topic

Kyle, Erika, Dorit, Teddi and Lisa Rinna arrive at a chateau in Provence, France, for a wine-tasting adventure; Denise and Camille must stay behind when a wildfire forces them to evacuate their homes; Kyle opens up about something deeply personal.

Airs 6/11/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2
(edited)

I was going to skip tonight, but turned it on anyway. My sister who dies not watch these kinds of shows. 5 minutes in, she said what a bunch of insufferable C@@ts. I am so ashamed I watch this, while Camille's home burns. 

Is this the Joe Millionaire house? (Now I am even MORE ashamed!)

Edited by JD5166
Because I have horrible taste in shows.
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I was going to skip tonight, but turned it on anyway. My sister who dies not watch these kinds of shows. 5 minutes in, she said what a bunch of insufferable C@@ts. I am so ashamed I watch this, while Camille's home burns. 

Sadly we know that Camille did lose her house. 

Dorit looks like she is wearing a bathrobe, albeit more of a silk man’s style. 

• Love 5

Good job, Kyle - she got all the advertising details out of the way upfront so Bravo can get its discount on booking that place.  

It is a gorgeous chateau for sure, though. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Could Erika’s coat be any thicker? It looks like a blanket. 

She didn’t get the memo that they were going to France. She thought she was on RHOC going to Iceland. Semi-Senior moment for her. Tom must be rubbing off. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Could Erika’s coat be any thicker? It looks like a blanket. 

It's pretty funny, every trip theyve gone on she wears a heavy jacket

Hong Kong, Germany, and now France

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Did I see the waiter grimace as he was serving the ladies glasses of water? Perhaps he understood their conversation and wasn’t impressed or was annoyed at the crew filming and keeping the local clientele away. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Rhetorica said:

Is there any social malady Kyle hasn't been subjected to?  Aargh.... 

She’s in a safe place to talk about it...not with the Lisa Vanderpump, but the Bravo TV universe. 😒

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

Erika really doesn't walk gracefully - not sure whether it's the ultra high shoes, or what.  Noticed this when she was at lunch with with the girls back home.  She kind of clomps along.  Ironic really, given that she's a dancer.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Is Erika actually out with a hole in her sweater? Is that a new style for tops (I’m used to the ripped jeans look). 

Apparently.  I feel like someone on another edition of HW also wore a ripped up sweater recently.  Maybe Dorinda (NY)?  All those favorite sweaters through the years that got pitched when they got holes.  I should have saved them.

Yes Kyle, it is perfectly ok to order a regular margarita in Europe but definitely not ok to order a skinny margarita.  Ok.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Oh Ericka.  LVP is thousands of miles away.  She hasn't talked to any of you in months.

And you have to take an unnecessary jab.  Why not just say "I feel like I can be open with this group" and leave it at that. 

Stop ruining your vacation! 

Technically Erika says that in her TH shot wearing the leopard outfit.

I doubt those were shot in Provence

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

In the upcoming scene at the dinner table we see Erika without much makeup on. She looks so much better as Erika than she does as Erika Jane with glam squad. 

She needs to lose all that hair though.

• Love 16