Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Honey Boo Boo looks horrible. I can’t believe they’re going to televise this family again.

Are they seriously calling Mama June hot?   Did they get a good at her.  Jeez!

I wonder what Lacey's father is going to think about his daughter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Mama June wasted a lot of money on that makeover. She looked ghastly now. I don’t know if I can watch that shit show. TLC is the antithesis of Bravo - everyone on this show low income trash as opposed to high priced trash.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I don't know why I don't object to Brittany and Marcellino.  They have zero story.  But that little glimpse of Glorietta and her nasal-y mother last week was enough to settle me down and accept what I have been given.  Remember that fruitcake in the first set who put a tracker on her ex-con boyfriend's phone?  She's still whinging about that, here and there.  I'm okay with Red and Baldy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Ha ha, Michael super salty he got scooped!

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wait, she got custody without him getting notice? 

She probably went through the process but he dodged a process server.  The order could also be an emergency one and that's why it's temporary.

The notice requirements are sometimes waived in emergency situations, particularly when the order will be temporary. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Well, of course she got full custody. As far as we’ve seen he hasn’t spent more than a day or two with either of those kids in years. Plus he isn’t paying child support, I assume, so what judge would ever give him custody? Plus the felonies and bot living in one place might be a problem.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, LucyEth said:

Sorry Mike, maybe if you had a permanent address you would have been notified.  Yep, Sarah got full custody of your keeds.

This is great news for Michael.  I mean, he keeps saying he wants to go through the courts to get custody, so now he has the chance.  Good for him!  I'm sure be will represent himself well to the court.  He should bring Maria to court as his plus one.  

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Can't blame Sarah, I wouldn't let those girls go with Michael for a couple of week.

No kidding.  I wouldn't let Michael take those "keeds" out of my sight.  He's the kind of guy who would let them visit with one of his females for a couple of weeks while he was making his cash collection and booty circuit up and down the country.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22