Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

Any time Sarah and her blackcent want to whine about how hard she has it, I invite her to find the nearest mirror and have a look into it. She has designed her life this way and the misery that comes with it belongs to her. She supposedly does not want Michael anymore so why all the questions that don't pertain to the kids? She's bawling saying that she doesn't know how to handle this. How about going to court, setting up a visitation schedule and putting your kids first? Then if lowlife Mike doesn't show up, then you can go back to court and have things adjusted or force supervised visits or whatever. But no, she makes a complete spectacle of herself (I'd hate to be a neighbor) and screeches like a shrew, "I want you to have a relationship with your kids." But he's there and she won't let him see them. 

Had he come to see the girls without bringing "another bitch" would she have freaked out on him? I doubt it. She went off the rails as soon as she found out that he brought this new fling. I sat here thoroughly embarrassed at her blackcent. OMG it's so incredibly cringeworthy.

This show has become such a snoozefest.

• Love 19
58 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Any time Sarah and her blackcent want to whine about how hard she has it, I invite her to find the nearest mirror and have a look into it. She has designed her life this way and the misery that comes with it belongs to her. She supposedly does not want Michael anymore so why all the questions that don't pertain to the kids? She's bawling saying that she doesn't know how to handle this. How about going to court, setting up a visitation schedule and putting your kids first? Then if lowlife Mike doesn't show up, then you can go back to court and have things adjusted or force supervised visits or whatever. But no, she makes a complete spectacle of herself (I'd hate to be a neighbor) and screeches like a shrew, "I want you to have a relationship with your kids." But he's there and she won't let him see them. 

Had he come to see the girls without bringing "another bitch" would she have freaked out on him? I doubt it. She went off the rails as soon as she found out that he brought this new fling. I sat here thoroughly embarrassed at her blackcent. OMG it's so incredibly cringeworthy.

This show has become such a snoozefest.

Yeah she was all you ain’t splitting your time between your kids and some other female.  Um noncustodial parents do that all the time, she doesn’t get to make special rules for him because she’s bitter.  He’s not into you anymore, accept it and move on.  While he is a scumbag, it would be worse if he were leading her on and sneaking around behind her back.  

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sarah needs to cut off any money she is giving Michael and meet him in public places where he can see the kids. Otherwise she is going to keep getting too emotionally involved. But as much as she complains I think she still wants him. ugh.

How is she able to do that?  She is a waitress and gets a reality show paycheck.  She supports both children with NO help from Michael!  Michael gets a reality show check, money from other women plus a phone and other money from Sarah..travel to see the girls.  He contributes nothing toward his two beautiful children!

The crazy is probably me trying to figure this out!!!!

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Yeah she was all you ain’t splitting your time between your kids and some other female.  Um noncustodial parents do that all the time, she doesn’t get to make special rules for him because she’s bitter.  He’s not into you anymore, accept it and move on.  While he is a scumbag, it would be worse if he were leading her on and sneaking around behind her back.  

Yeah, Michael has Sarah's number.  She still wants him, and it's pathetic, but it's downright mean to sit there and laugh at her for it.  

I'm sure Maria is funding the portion of this trip that production isn't.  But Michael has all this money random dummies send him.  He couldn't just use some money from that war chest to pay for his meals and ubers?  Why did he have to bring a woman at all. 

Sarah is obviously still into him.  Why stir that pot by bringing Maria along?  If you really want to see your pretty girls in peace why not just play the game?  Divorced people do it all the time to keep peace and maintain a good relationship with this kids.  

I realize that a lot of this is for the purpose of creating a scene for the cameras, but there would be been a dramatic scene, complete with embarrassing blaccent no matter what.  

I think that had he come alone, Sarah would have still been mad, but at least she could have seen that Michael was willing to make some kind of sacrifice for his kids.  

His kids are nothing more than a prop for him.  I'd love to say they are last on his list, but they aren't even important enough to make it on the list.  I'd be so fucking embarrassed if either of my brothers behaved this way. 

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, Michael has Sarah's number.  She still wants him, and it's pathetic, but it's downright mean to sit there and laugh at her for it.  

I'm sure Maria is funding the portion of this trip that production isn't.  But Michael has all this money random dummies send him.  He couldn't just use some money from that war chest to pay for his meals and ubers?  Why did he have to bring a woman at all. 

Sarah is obviously still into him.  Why stir that pot by bringing Maria along?  If you really want to see your pretty girls in peace why not just play the game?  Divorced people do it all the time to keep peace and maintain a good relationship with this kids.  

I realize that a lot of this is for the purpose of creating a scene for the cameras, but there would be been a dramatic scene, complete with embarrassing blaccent no matter what.  

I think that had he come alone, Sarah would have still been mad, but at least she could have seen that Michael was willing to make some kind of sacrifice for his kids.  

His kids are nothing more than a prop for him.  I'd love to say they are last on his list, but they aren't even important enough to make it on the list.  I'd be so fucking embarrassed if either of my brothers behaved this way. 

I think Michael is lowlife scum but if he did not want to see his kids, he would not have traveled to NY. He simply would have flown to Miami to see Maria. In this case, he figured he could take her to NY and chill in a hotel with her and then see his kids. He did not go looking for drama at Sarah's house. He wanted to see his kids and made it pretty clear to her that he owes her no explanation about who he is with and that he doesn't care what she thinks or says. I totally agree with Sarah not even thinking about allowing him to take the kids to a hotel where another woman was waiting, but she has no right to question anything he does. She's all pearl clutching about her kids being around "another bitch" but what if she starts dating someone? That will be different, I suppose. She was crazed that he never sees his kids and when he shows up to see them she goes off the rails because she was pissed that he was in town with someone else. 

There is no reason why he is not supporting his kids financially but Sarah needs to ditch the Blackcent and the threatrics and play hardball. File for child support and full physical custody. Ge off your ass and finish "the process" of getting a divorce. Ask for supervised visitation only at designated times due to his criminal record so he can't just show up any time "with another bitch" and demand to take the kids for the day or make a scene. Tell the court about his income from the show and bring the bank records of all the deposits he gets (tax free) from all these women. Get those things into the file whether or not they will hvae teeth. When he does not pay his support, they will take his driver's license and if he gets pulled over, he'll get arrested. Throwing tantrums on the lawn and sniveling about how hard you have it does nothing. 

She said something about not having closure with regard to the divorce. He wants one and probably signed in two seconds, so it's likely that she is the one sitting on it because following through with that means he never has to have anything to do with her again and she can't stand the idea of that. If she's still in love with this loser, she needs to get herself some serious help. 

Again, I think Michael is a vile, disgusting human being, but Sarah is making this entire situation much harder for herself and her kids than it needs to be.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 17
19 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I think Michael is lowlife scum but if he did not want to see his kids, he would not have traveled to NY. He simply would have flown to Miami to see Maria. In this case, he figured he could take her to NY and chill in a hotel with her and then see his kids. He did not go looking for drama at Sarah's house. He wanted to see his kids and made it pretty clear to her that he owes her no explanation about who he is with and that he doesn't care what she thinks or says. I totally agree with Sarah not even thinking about allowing him to take the kids to a hotel where another woman was waiting, but she has no right to question anything he does. She's all pearl clutching about her kids being around "another bitch" but what if she starts dating someone? That will be different, I suppose. She was crazed that he never sees his kids and when he shows up to see them she goes off the rails because she was pissed that he was in town with someone else. 

There is no reason why he is not supporting his kids financially but Sarah needs to ditch the Blackcent and the threatrics and play hardball. File for child support and full physical custody. Ge off your ass and finish "the process" of getting a divorce. Ask for supervised visitation only at designated times due to his criminal record so he can't just show up any time "with another bitch" and demand to take the kids for the day or make a scene. Tell the court about his income from the show and bring the bank records of all the deposits he gets (tax free) from all these women. Get those things into the file whether or not they will hvae teeth. When he does not pay his support, they will take his driver's license and if he gets pulled over, he'll get arrested. Throwing tantrums on the lawn and sniveling about how hard you have it does nothing. 

She said something about not having closure with regard to the divorce. He wants one and probably signed in two seconds, so it's likely that she is the one sitting on it because following through with that means he never has to have anything to do with her again and she can't stand the idea of that. If she's still in love with this loser, she needs to get herself some serious help. 

Again, I think Michael is a vile, disgusting human being, but Sarah is making this entire situation much harder for herself and her kids than it needs to be.

Yeah and it also doesn’t make sense when she says he can’t see them because he doesn’t see them often enough.  Do you want him to see them or not?

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I agree with 99.98% of all this.  And I think it's all a tangled mess with varying shades of gray.  

However, I think it's entirely possible, maybe probable that Michael has been shit on enough by everyone in the entire world about being a shitty human being, particularly with respect to parenting that his "visit" with the girls is for nothing more than show....hence him wearing that sweatshirt ALL THE TIME when he can't be bothered with his kids and saying that he really wants to visit, but bringing another woman with him knowing it'll start a giant fight and then HE can look like the aggrieved victim who just wants to spend time with his kids. 

At this point, he knows what sets Sarah off, he knows she remains invested in their relationship.  If he really wanted a nice, peaceful visit with his kids he knew his chances of that decreases dramatically by bringing any other woman to town.  So why do it?  Is making a point that you have the right to hang out with any random woman more important than visiting the children you can't even be bothered to see in three months and whose phone calls you won't even pick up?

But I 100% agree that Sarah needs to file for child support and full custody.  I think the specter of having to financially support his kids will be enough to keep Michael away 

• Love 7

Her attorney could just introduce videotapes of Michael's segments from the episodes as evidence and it really wouldn't really take much else. Michael seems to think he hasn't done a single thing wrong, though, so I doubt he would attempt the "I was a victim of editing" defense.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2
On 2/15/2020 at 11:12 AM, sempervivum said:

Yeah, I rolled my eyes at her tearful 'I had to beg on the streets for food for my baby' crap. 

I'm pretty sure she was actually talking about her unborn baby.  She was a pregnant teen on the streets.  Because yeah, no hospital would be like, "You're a homeless juvenile?  Here's your newborn, on your way."

• Love 3
16 hours ago, RealReality said:

At this point, he knows what sets Sarah off, he knows she remains invested in their relationship.  If he really wanted a nice, peaceful visit with his kids he knew his chances of that decreases dramatically by bringing any other woman to town.  So why do it?  Is making a point that you have the right to hang out with any random woman more important than visiting the children you can't even be bothered to see in three months and whose phone calls you won't even pick up?

I can definitely see your point but Sarah had no business asking him "who wi-chooo?!?!?" unless he was coming to pick up the kids and take them for the day. There was never a chance that Michael would take the kids to the hotel, despite what Sarah said about him taking them to a hotel "with another bitch." He was not equipped to deal with baby and toddler at the hotel and they hardly know him so the visit would have been at Sarah's and McDonald's or something if they went somewhere. She was a busybody and likely knew the answer before she asked the question. He did not look like he was planning to give that info. She demanded to know. So he told her. And she exploded on him like a lunatic.

• Love 11

Cabbage Patch Sarah and Angela need to become besties and start their own club.  They are both codependent messes who like to pretend they are strong women while crawling back to their POS men.  Ugh.  CP Sarah has her blackcent and Angela has her cigarette factory.   I've rolled my eyes so hard at both of them for acting like they don't want their "men" that I think I've given myself vertigo.  

CP Sarah can cry all she wants out in her cabbage patch about not knowing what to do but it's very simple.  Get yourself divorced and move for sole custody of your children.  Michael is going to do nothing but damage them.  And get yourself a therapist (not Angela) while you're at it.  

Gah, I'm not sure who I dislike more: Angela or CP Sarah.  Wait, I do.  I dislike Sarah more because she's brought two children into it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I would probably lose it, too--though sans blaccent--if he said he was going to show up other times and doesn't and also never calls, and when he finally does deign to show up has the audacity to act like, "Bitch crazy!" when asked simple, valid questions. It's always, "Why you gotta bring that up?" "I don't wanna talk about it right now!" "I don't gotta explain nuthin'" Even when he does call he reacts the same way so when IS a good time to talk about it? There's never a time where he doesn't think she's hassling him. I know I'd very quickly get frustrated and lose my shit emotionally, which for me is yelling and crying, when dealing with his punk ass!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I would probably lose it, too--though sans blaccent--if he said he was going to show up other times and doesn't and also never calls, and when he finally does deign to show up has the audacity to act like, "Bitch crazy!" when asked simple, valid questions. It's always, "Why you gotta bring that up?" "I don't wanna talk about it right now!" "I don't gotta explain nuthin'" Even when he does call he reacts the same way so when IS a good time to talk about it? There's never a time where he doesn't think she's hassling him. I know I'd very quickly get frustrated and lose my shit emotionally, which for me is yelling and crying, when dealing with his punk ass!

He does love to gaslight her and she ridiculously falls for it every single time.  

If I thought Michael was smart enough, id say this whole thing is a strategic manipulative move on his part to paint himself the innocent victim.  

Sarah had to own her part.  She needs to learn how to pretend she doesn't give a shit.  This would be far easier if she wised up and stopped giving a shit, but everytime she goes off and devolves into blaccent rage she feeds into Michael's narrative.....which is that he would LOVE to see his kids, buts it's evil Sarah who is keeping him from being a good and involved parent.  None of this is his fault.  

• Love 9

Shane really surprised me lol Lacey seemed pretty shocked. This entire time I thought she was playing him lol. John is a cute guy but seems kind of ditzy haha. His sister seemed concerned when they were talking. Unfortunately some guys like “bimbo girls” haha

• Love 2
On 2/15/2020 at 5:39 PM, IvySpice said:

No, there isn't free housing for 15-year-old moms in Nevada (or anywhere?) even if the hospital did a great job providing expert social workers, which most do not. If anything, they might have tried to put Brittany herself into foster care. Most of the time nothing happens to people who impregnate underage girls, and most of the time the system does little to help the victims.

Yeah, best case, Brittany and her kids end up in separate foster homes - she'd still have lost them to the system. I can't remember if the father of Brittany's kids is in or has been to jail, but if he has, I would bet that his charges don't include statutory rape. 

3 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

Shane really surprised me lol Lacey seemed pretty shocked. This entire time I thought she was playing him lol. John is a cute guy but seems kind of ditzy haha. His sister seemed concerned when they were talking. Unfortunately some guys like “bimbo girls” haha

I also think there's a loyalty/history thing at play here. Lacey has said she and John have known each other since high school, and I suspect there's some element of "Lacey has been down for me since we were kids" thing that keeps him holding on.

Did John say he was working for his dad? I guess his dad owns the HVAC company he works for? (That's not shade - if true, their dad has done a good thing getting John into a skilled trade for which there's always a need.)

• Love 9
Just now, candall said:

Meagan's complaining that Michael's mother hasn't been 100% honest with her?   HAHAHAHA

Oh yeah, that's the problem.

It’s amazing the mental gymnastics these women all do to avoid blaming loser ass Michael...

and please shut up “emotionally married” Maria....

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder if this Maria knows about Meggy.  Who does this Maria think she is?

Yes, Maria thinks Mr. Integrity ended things with Megan...

so sick of Lacey and her lips. Chon’s sister was right, Lacey manipulates Chon. He’s an idiot for falling for it. 

I had no idea fake tits, over inflated lips and vocal fry were so attractive....

• LOL 4
  • Love 11