Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

I was a child support enforcement judge and I'd be pleased to tell Mumbles that the custodial parent largely DOES make all the rules.  If he doesn't like the way it's all shaking out, the courts are available to help figure out some of the details--like monthly support, visitation, etc.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Brittany is depending on this show for money but I hope they don't put them on another season, they are the most boring of the couples.

Me too, it's so rare when someone is both desperately doing anything for attention and horribly boring.  We are giving up josh and Cheryl for this snoozefest of Brittany and Marcelino.

• Love 8
Just now, RealReality said:

Me too, it's so rare when someone is both desperately doing anything for attention and horribly boring.  We are giving up josh and Cheryl for this snoozefest of Brittany and Marcelino.

Mmm seeing Chon & Josh would make my Valentine’s Day. Dear God what is wrong with me!?!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I read that Megan said Michael was well hung (I told you we need a barf face response on here...LOL)

Of course If she was a virgin what is her point of comparison?

• Useful 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Brittany is depending on this show for money but I hope they don't put them on another season, they are the most boring of the couples.

Their story line is boring, but I never get tired of looking at all that thick shiny red hair.  And sometimes Marcellino will say something so arrogant, I score a good belly laugh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I read that Megan said Michael was well hung (I told you we need a barf face response on here...LOL)

First if Meagan was a virgin how she know, second I don't care how "well hung" yeahright that little MF is there's no way. He has the very least appeal.  I can't imagine how he talks anyone I n to a relationship.  First he's a mush mouth I can hardly understand him and when does make his speech clearer he makes no sense 

• Love 5

Ugly Maria can have several seats. Stay out of his family issues. You are one of many, many women.

And it’s his fucking fault, Maria. He’d rather chase cheap ass than spend time with those kids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Ugly Maria can have several seats. Stay out of his family issues. You are one of many, many women.

And it’s his fucking fault, Maria. He’d rather chase cheap ass than spend time with those kids.

Maria is a butterface and I'm not even sure her body is that nice.  

You go right into court Michael.  I wish you would try to go to court and argue for custody. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

Yeah good luck with that, Michael. You will get a support order along with that custody order.

Maria, Sarah may be pathetic but she is his wife and he’s the father of her kids. So shut up.  

I need Meghan to put Maria in her place, dammit. 

• Love 13
Just now, Leilani said:

Maria makes me like Sarah and her blaccent more.

Maria makes me like Sarah AND Meghan....

i fully support the two of them putting Maria in her place....

What a surprise! Lacey has left her kids with her dad! She so rarely has time away from them....

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

Are lacys boobs bigger? Gee her kids are With her dad? So unusual

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Sarah acts tough but it is a front, this Maria just seems like straight up trash

Maria would beat the shit outta her 

• Love 3

Ha, Lacey scored a Get Out Of Jail Free card.  She can ditch this 22-year old jobless loser and blame it on his infidelity.  

And miracle of miracles, it happened before she got pregnant.  YAY

• LOL 1
  • Love 7