Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Chon could get alot of women with his sexiness, why is he stuck on this crazy Lacey.

I cant tell if be just wants to be on TV.  

Lacey is radiant over all the possibilities to set Chon and chane to fight over her. 

Also, are they at some random persons house?

• Love 6

I'd bet folding money that Lacey had imagined that wedding to include Chon swooping in and stopping the ceremony.  She made one last ditch phone call to him from the bride's dressing room next to the sanctuary.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

Whoa! You’re supposed to be fixing someone’s water heater and instead you invite your ex to come on into the customer’s house and make out with you on their couch?!?! That can’t be a real customer’s house!

I think this whole Chon/Chane storyline is fake. Oh, Chon’s in Chail forever, so it’s a good time for Chane to come clean on cheating. But, whelp, turns out Chon’s in rehab, so now it’s perfect timing and a perfect excuse for Lacey to cheat! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Clint is one year younger than Justin Timberlake and looks like he could be his father

Clint looks like he's been living under a bridge and showered and put on some clean clothes for filming.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Who framed all the pictures of Clint & Tracy?  It doesn’t seem like they do anything but use drugs, have sex and get arrested, when did they have time to do all that framing?

Look for Traci to sell those frames in the near future on her IG.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I'm still shaking my head over Andrea banishing Lamar to the couch.  Did she think the proximity would drive him so nuts he'd decide to move to Utah? 

Looks like his tension valve blew out in a different direction.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Oh dear.  Cheryl's so unpleasant, I can't even enjoy her brand of crazy.  

I know I'm falling into their trap, but I want to go back and learn what was in Lamar's pocket.  If they cliffhanger that until next week, I'll be mad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Poker supplies? What might one need? Is it like Bingo where you need your own dabber and whatnot?

Our budget is stretched to the max, and I’m overwhelmed taking care of my family. You know what will help? Getting an active puppy that will grow into a huge dog that eats $50 of kibble per month.  Brittany is an idiot.  

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15