Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So what is Kim going to do to get the attention back on her since she probably cannot stand that Kendall has a Vogue cover? Naked selfie? Some sort of photo-op with Kanye and the kids? 

Are Kim and Khloe going to lose their shit since Kendall mentioned that Kris knew about Caitlyn soon after they got together?

Not saying Kendall isn't telling the truth,as she believes it to be. She may well have been told by her dad her version of events and that decided that it  was more believable than the story told by Kris.   I take both stories with a grain of salt. Neither is being completely honest.

Interesting that the cover mentions Kendall & there's an interview inside, she's being used as a personality, not as a model.

Well, it's Vogue, they only use models if they're also celebrities. I honestly can't remember the last time Vogue US used a model without an interview. Even Karlie Kloss was used in terms of her friendship with Taylor Swift. Gigi Hadid last month also had an interview & had to share the cover with an athlete for Olympia. They much prefer to use actresses because they sell more issues. Celebrity models do that too, normal models don't.

I really like the cover. She doesn't have much range but that deer-in-the-headlights look is something she does well. The interview also wasn't bad considering she's not the brightest bulb.

Now if only she could get better taste in men, her new rapper bf has a reputation for being an asshole. It's borderline creepy that the entire family, sans Kourtney, exclusively dates the same type, black atheletes/rappers.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kendall is on the cover of the September US Vogue

kendall-jenner-vogue-01-1435.jpg

That drop shadow is hideous. 

From the vogue.com article

"Kris offers to make me a drink and runs through an exhaustive list of options. When I settle on a vodka and orange juice, she mixes me a cocktail so big and fat that I need two hands to lift it to my mouth. “Mom, that glass is huge,” says Kendall. “And it’s little full, no?”"

"“My mom knew. She knew since their third date.”

Suddenly Kris appears. “Broooowwwwnnnnnieeees!” She sets down plates of freshly baked brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and joins us for dessert"

Then they go for a drive and Kendall's car runs out of gas. 

• Love 1

Just listened to Anna Wintour describe her deep, early  hesitations ("we" had them) about Kendall's seriousness re modeling in the latest Vogue podcast. "We" were certain she lacked the drive and the motivation needed for such a massively important career. Fortunately, Kendall proved "us" wrong.

I get that many were skeptical about Kendall when she first started modeling. I know some still aren't convinced. But the idea that Queen Wintour would be snooty about that particular young woman's intentions is pretty rich, given her blind and inexplicable love affair with Kendall's insane brother-in-law and her squatty, no-talent sister.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

How did she make 2.5x what Lily Aldridge made? Lily is a legit model and has been working since before Kendall hit puberty.

Instagram.

Kendall is the ultimate blank canvas.   That's desirable in a model.     Really, she seems to be the most sensible and "humble " of the sisters, and the one with the most natural talent when it comes to making a living with her appearance.    What really is a good model?  Tall, skinny, photogenic.   She's all three.   In real life, quite a few of them are completely unremarkable and almost ugly.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Maya said:

Love that a bikini top with a towel tied around your waist is considered high fashion now. 

After a collection of torn, moth eaten, ill fitting sweats and grimy looking spanx  type body suits, this is a welcome relief.

• Love 5

Was the whole family in court? Dressed up and in full glam? I know it sounds bitchy but I can just see them all sitting there trying to catch the lighting so they can take the perfect selfie, Khloe wearing a big fuzzy vest and maybe boxer braids. 

I do feel for Kendall, but this is what they all signed up for. Take your millions and get out of Dodge if you can't deal. 

• Love 2
On 10/3/2016 at 5:36 AM, chocolatine said:

Not new at all. The first ever models were young socialites, daughters of the couturiers' clients.

And there are currently more than the three mentioned active at the minute

For example Stella Tennant is the grand-daughter of the Duke of Devonshire and one of the Mitford sisters (and the niece of the leader of the British Union of Fascists),the Kidd sisters' (one of who will become the Duchess of Wellington) mother is a Lady and their titled aunt was also a HF model ,Edie Campbell and her sister were lucky that their mother was for years the editor of British Vogue

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Humbugged said:

And there are currently more than the three mentioned active at the minute

For example Stella Tennant is the grand-daughter of the Duke of Devonshire and one of the Mitford sisters (and the niece of the leader of the British Union of Fascists),the Kidd sisters' (one of who will become the Duchess of Wellington) mother is a Lady and their titled aunt was also a HF model ,Edie Campbell and her sister were lucky that their mother was for years the editor of British Vogue

Cara Delevigne is also from a prominent British family. There has always been nepotism in the fashion industry.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:24 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

Really shows such depth and variety in these photos.  Definitely not looking like some undead soulless vampire. 

LOL. That reminded me of the old Dorothy Parker quote about an actress: "She ran the gamut of emotions from A to B." However, I don't think Kendall even made it to B. Maybe from A.0 to A.1.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1

WTF. Why bother with clothing anyway. She's starting to become as annoying as the rest of the klan, between her ever more revealing outfits and her anxiety and health issues and pissy attitude. 

• Love 4

I don't even understand that couch.

Kendall is awfully thin.  I know she has to be, but still really skinny.

I think she is perfectly competent at her job and worthy of it.   She isn't a model because she's a Kardashian, she simply has what it takes.  Did her fame get her in the door?  Probably.  I don't care, it's not like she's fat and ugly.  Being a model is overall sort of shitty for most people, so I don't envy her.   My fat ass just polished off two subs.  Bet she can't do that.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GaT said:

If she's posting pictures of it, I'm sure she didn't pay $52,000

It looks like an oversized dog bed. Is she naked? If so I wouldn't want to be a guest and sit there. 

I wonder if she lounges around the house like that when there isnttacphotoshoot going on. I think she might. 

• Love 3