Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

From the photo ops, it looks like she's out and about having a blast with her fellow modeling buddies (along with a few unsavory characters like Biebs.) I know she's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but she's not that stupid. (At least I hope not...)

Her and Beiber are having a great time in HK by the looks of it .Justin took his little brother with him (there is a Snapchat of littleBiebs and Ken having a pillow fight) and no word of a lie Ken and Biebs were doing cartwheels on the red carpet at the CK thing

tumblr_npsjrgHo0Z1rr1k6go1_1280.jpg

Who would she sleep with? The gay designers?

Either that or the straight women .All the designers who champion her ,Karl,Marc Jacobs and Olivier at Balmain especially are all Gay ,and the two women that gave her her break in Anna Wintour and Katie Grand are both straight

Frankly it's another stick to beat her with . A lot of the reason they all want to cast her or have her in ads is she is click bait and is actually professional (not a Diva ,turns up on time and not hungover ,no open drug taking ,no E! cameras anywhere)

• Love 2

Who would she sleep with? The gay designers?

Agents, photographers, directors, other top fashion crew. I remember watching night line about models having sex for jobs to advance their career. This sort of thing us nothing new.

Another dog? Unless it's a gift for Caitlyn, I don't get it. She's had to get rid of the Great Dane cause she's never home. It's ridiculous to keep getting pets . Where's Khloes boxer? I hope not with Lamar.

Surprised a rescue would sell/adopt a dog to someone who travels so extensively. I guess $$$$ and the name Kardashian get you what you want... for as long as you may want it.

• Love 1

Another dog? Unless it's a gift for Caitlyn, I don't get it. She's had to get rid of the Great Dane cause she's never home. It's ridiculous to keep getting pets . Where's Khloes boxer? I hope not with Lamar.

Surprised a rescue would sell/adopt a dog to someone who travels so extensively. I guess $$$$ and the name Kardashian get you what you want... for as long as you may want it.

Turns out the dog was a present for Jasmine Sanders

I have absolutely no idea who that is. No matter, a terrible, irresponsible gift for a young woman who travels often.

She is another model .She used to date Chis Brown and allegedly Rob K but has stayed friends with Kylie ,Khloe and Kendall (who is at the same agency as her

tumblr_m37pq1Hg6o1rr35iyo1_500.png

And hold on let me get this straight . Someone (Kendall) who travels is irresponsible to give a pet as a gift ?

Or are you confusing for and from  because it is not Kendall's dog it's Jasmine's?

She is another model .She used to date Chis Brown and allegedly Rob K but has stayed friends with Kylie ,Khloe and Kendall (who is at the same agency as her

tumblr_m37pq1Hg6o1rr35iyo1_500.png

And hold on let me get this straight . Someone (Kendall) who travels is irresponsible to give a pet as a gift ?

Or are you confusing for and from  because it is not Kendall's dog it's Jasmine's?

I don't think giving a pet is a good idea for anyone. If as a model she travels as much as Kendall, then she has little if any time for a dog. Kendall had to farm her Great Dane out because she is never home to take care of it properly.  

• Love 1

Kendall with the Supers

tumblr_nq48yza3aG1tqq2cuo1_1280.png

Alex Baldwin hosted it and took a selfie with her as part of his shtick - Kendall is friends with his daughter Ireland and his nieces

tumblr_nq4dprYxgD1tqq2cuo1_1280.jpg

and she got the worlds smallest tattoo .A tiny white spot between her middle and index fingers

tumblr_nq4dyxkUxz1rr1k6go1_1280.jpg

(edited)

I know this is Kendall's thread; but good lord, Vogue. Whatever you people are smoking/drinking/inhaling (worldwide!) to leave you thinking her brother-in-law is worthy of having "fashion" tied to his name must be powerful stuff.

Put. It. Down. Seek help.

On topic, congrats on this latest cover, Kendall. Odd though it may be, it's Vogue. Dubious company aside, that's still pretty cool.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 3

I know this is Kendall's thread; but good lord, Vogue. Whatever you people are smoking/drinking/inhaling (worldwide!) to leave you thinking her brother-in-law is worthy of having "fashion" tied to his name must be powerful stuff.

Put. It. Down. Seek help.

On topic, congrats on this latest cover, Kendall. Odd though it may be, it's Vogue. Dubious company aside, that's still pretty cool.

At least he has his cleavage covered.

• Love 1

Something about that sourpuss look and that upper lip jewelry looking like a tiny black mustache gives me...Hitler-esque associations. By which I mean solely the look and not anyone involved. But seriously.

• Love 1

Something about that sourpuss look and that upper lip jewelry looking like a tiny black mustache gives me...Hitler-esque associations. By which I mean solely the look and not anyone involved. But seriously.

Hitler!! Yes that's what it reminded me of.. at first I was thinking of the Addams Family!

• Love 2

Kendall walking for Givenchy Menswear SS16 in Paris

tumblr_nqka4eWLp71r1yxowo1_500.jpg

out and about earlier in the day

tumblr_nqk0axU1EY1rr1k6go1_1280.jpg

ETA

she had a pic that she posted became the most liked ever on IG overtaking Kimyes wedding

tumblr_nqj7znISMs1tqq2cuo2_1280.png

tumblr_nqj7znISMs1tqq2cuo1_1280.png

• Love 1
(edited)

Just curious, but why does the Givenchy Menswear line have dresses for Kendall to model?

Givenchy don't do a Couture Week show - a lot of the Houses don't .So he mixed his Couture line into the Menswear show so it was a twofer

ETA 

She skipped Kanye at Glasto to appear on stage with Taylor Swift on Hyde Park .

CIiNq2mUsAAeQbi.jpg

tumblr_nqmkn1e7Hc1qb86xno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqmry8RIvs1u6yscvo1_1280.png

ETA -  Her and Cara flew down to Somerset afterwards to see Kanye -  with appropriate footwear (unlike Kimmy)

tumblr_nqmlmzl3TX1r360k9o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Humbugged

Is that a Jonas brother with them? Yay for Kendall choosing Taylor, I would too.

EW has a video of her, Gigi, Cara etc.. coming out during 'Style'.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/28/taylor-swift-kendall-jenner-cara-delevingne-gigi-hadid-london

GiGi is dating Joe  who took Tay's v-card then dumped her .Must be even more awkward than the fact that 3 of them bearded for Harry Styles

She made sure she was there for this one .She got asked to be in the video for Bad Blood but it clashed with her shooting the Fendi campaign in Paris.Which a bunch of gossip sites then tried to make into a snub and a feud between Kendall and Taylor.

I honestly have no clue how or why Kendall is at this level of modeling now and whether or not her names has something to do with it but I say who cares.  Shes doing something more than sitting on her ass posting selfies all day and posing on red carpets. I Actually think her name got her foot in the door and then after a lot of hard work and some impressive work its gotten her further. Some of the stuff posted upthread she looks stunning in. I dont think she's any more average looking than some of the supermodels that's been big over the years.  Being simply beautiful has never been the main factor in why some models end up exploding.  I dont find Cara Delevingne attractive at all yet she's one of the huge supermodels of today

• Love 5

I dont think she's any more average looking than some of the supermodels that's been big over the years.  Being simply beautiful has never been the main factor in why some models end up exploding.  I dont find Cara Delevingne attractive at all yet she's one of the huge supermodels of today

Kendall's certainly pretty enough to be a model, the thing for me though is that she doesn't really sell me on anything. She might be made up to look interesting, but her face itself never looks interesting. Cara is IMO less conventionally pretty, but she really draws focus in her pictures. You get a glimpse of personality with her. With Kendall, I get a very pretty girl looking at the camera, but she suffers from the same problem as her sisters, meaning there's just nothing going on behind the eyes.

• Love 2

With Kendall, I get a very pretty girl looking at the camera, but she suffers from the same problem as her sisters, meaning there's just nothing going on behind the eyes.

Her job is to make the clothes look good, not make herself look good, so not being distinctive is not a negative for her. As long as she has decent bone structure & the right body, she's got a career. 

• Love 3

It looks like she's lost some weight. Scroll back a few pages and you can see the difference. Maybe 10 pounds or so. You can really see it in her upper body and shoulders.

She's probably living off of cocaine, cigarettes and diet soda.

• Love 2