Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

The poor producers really had to work hard to find anything to say about this waste of oxygen.      I can't wait for her weigh in, it's going to be so much fun for me.   

If the hotels really want to impress me, then say that Angie never set foot in any hotel they own, and I would consider staying there.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I still can't believe she thought a new mother should pack up her life and kids and move halfway across the country. The entitlement is strong with this one. 

• Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Is that other girl Angie's daughter too? She barely pays attention to her.

Maybe she’s smart enough to limit her on-screen time. 

Yes, another daughter. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Angie likes reality TV.  She's deluded enough to feel superior to people on shows.

I'm now afraid that people will look at what shows I watch.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Angie is the type of pot smoker that inserts herself into a circle sesh and has to be reminded on every round that it's "puff puff PASS, bitch, stop bogarting". 

Don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me.  Damn, it's the 50th anniversary of Easy Rider!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I kinda want to watch all the old episodes - just the driving to Houston scenes - to see if I can spot Vianey's mattress flying off the truck in the distance. Kinda like how we were spotting Maja's alien green Kia in the background of parking lot scenes.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

No no, I still say an antifreeze smoothie. No one would think much of it if she died and the chemical does not last long in the body if I remember my CSI, NCIS, Quincy ect.

Antifreeze pairs well with Tide Pods.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, ams1001 said:

You don't have a fireplace and that is a serious serious problem?

Okay, holy crap that is a narrow door...

Yeah, because believe me, a fireplace is necessary on the Gulf Coast. 🙄 This bitch needs to take her ass back to her mansion in Ohio.  Oh, wait.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Angie's favourite thing to buy at the grocery store is string cheese. 

And peanut butter and ice cream and chocolate sauce and chicken nuggets and cookies and the occasional sad head of lettuce that sits in the back of the fridge but no one eats it, it's just there to look good. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Our darling Angie deserves all the best.  After all, she just gives and gives and gives to others.  😁

Well, she gives me an ab workout that only two hours of laughter can bring so you're not wrong.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

So the apartment complex is really going to cut a bigger doorway to the bathroom? Really? Angie is just the gift that keeps on giving ain't she!

If I was that big I would be so embarrassed I couldn't fit through a doorway, instead she just thinks they owe it to her to cut the doorway to make it wider.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Carboncat said:

This looks like the same apartment Steven Assanti had, or at least the same complex.  How the hell did he fit through that admittedly narrow bathroom door? 

I wonder if it's like out here, where the same development group keeps building the apartment buildings so they all look the same. 

Edited by Callaphera

This looks like the same apartment Steven Assanti had, or at least the same complex.  How the hell did he fit through that admittedly narrow bathroom door? 

Its not narrow, its a regular door. If you look closely it's just the camera angle that makes it look narrow. You can see the door opened to the inside, a normal, regular bathroom door. Its a trick of the camera. 

He never went to the bathroom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Um, I'm not sure he bothered with toilets 🤪

• Love 2

She was a mortgage broker? Those brokers were huge crooks who almost tanked the economy by making worthless loans to liars. That a woman who had done two stints in prison found employment as a mortgage broker tells you what a fiasco that was. It’s like the movie, the Big Short.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I suspect only so many complexes in Houston are open to allowing filming on site.    I can't believe anyone deals with more than one of Dr. Now's patients, they deserve a medal.  

There is no way an ex-con was a licensed mortgage broker.   Maybe the person that hands out applications or something, and I bet she didn't last a week.   I wonder if she even finished high school?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I believe she said the apartment wasn’t far from Dr Now’s office.  Given that and the looks of the place, she’s not living in the best part of town.  Not sure what she was expecting given that and I’m sure what is a fairly low rent.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I suspect only so many complexes in Houston are open to allowing filming on site.    I can't believe anyone deals with more than one of Dr. Now's patients, they deserve a medal. 

There is no way an ex-con was a licensed mortgage broker.   Maybe the person that hands out applications or something, and I bet she didn't last a week. 

Puts on gasoline soaked drawers. I go to look at a house, Angie shows up, I say nope.

• LOL 4

My hotel rooms smells like pickled mildew and the "TLC" on the cable is actually a Spanish-language Discovery channel.

I AM SO STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW. 

((phones room service, orders 14 cheeseburgers and four orders of fries))

Enjoying all the comments though!