Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

I'm here too.  All this Larissa BS is waaayyy over the top.  I kinda want Andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii punches Charlie right in the nose.  What an ASSHAT Elizabeth's brother is! OY!

I think Charlie's just jelly that Elizabeth's getting a BUNCH MO $$$$ spent on her than Daddy spends on Charlie.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5

Lort.  Dingleberry Coltee....  What a noodge.  Mother Debbie does his laundry? Does she clean his room too?  How about this, Coltee..... GET YOUR OWN APARTMENT!

Then you can do whatever you want; WHENEVER you want!  See how that works?

And what were they doing to that poor cat? Trying to clip his nails with a HUMAN nail clipper?? NO WONDER that poor cat wanted to bite somebody!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 1

Annie slapping her butt, Molly choking on her chips....

Just now, Bees52 said:

Lol Guess Veronica and Tim are channeling their inner Annie with cooking on PT! Is that little waffle iron real?

I bought a mini one on sale at Crate and Barrel a couple of years ago. 

Debbie, Colt is your son and not your child.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wait, didn't Alexei live with his parents? They were all having breakdowns back in Israel when he left. His father didn't have a fishing buddy and someone to help him around the house. Now he's saying he'll kick his son out when he turns 18? 

At least Colt didn't yell "I fucking love you!" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I have that mini waffle iron! Got it to make keto chaffles, it works great! 
Dash brand, it was $10 on amazon.

I do not think I could handle being seen with a husband wearing a sarong. Just...no.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 6

Just a question... But how is it that Stacey ends up in a hotel with Florien AND a big GIANT wedding dress??  It was on the commercial!

At least Angela got to see her Mother before she passed away.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Just a question... But how is it that Stacey ends up in a hotel with Florien AND a big GIANT wedding dress??  It was on the commercial!

Their apartment was shut down for COVID according to a red screen during the episode, they relocated to a hotel until they found permanent housing.  I think that she bought the wedding dress in Albania - she showed it to Darcey last week.  But, honestly, I can't pay attention to the show, so my information may not be accurate.

• Love 2

Someone gave me a mini pizza maker for Christmas once. Turns out it was one of those mini sandwich maker/grills (or something) that Cathy Mitchell used to shill.  There were a bunch of recipes online for it. I ended up making quesadillas in it until I decided making them in a skillet tasted better.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Just a question... But how is it that Stacey ends up in a hotel with Florien AND a big GIANT wedding dress??  It was on the commercial

It looked like it was going to catch on fire when she goes by the candles on the floor.

Colt’s hair looks the best it ever has at the table with Debbie. And the worst it ever has on the Tell-All preview.

• Love 3
Just now, Bees52 said:

Guess that makes sense, with him being Angela's bff and all. He has to help her get Michael to America, he just has to!

Have both parties have an ad. Make it even. Granted, I'm only Canadian so it's not relevant.

• Love 3

I have had that orange version of cinnamon rolls that Molly and Cynthia were eating but from a bakery (they called them sunrise rolls).  Since they were warm and I doubt Molly bakes from scratch I used my Google finger and sure enough Pillsbury sells the dough now.  Will have to pick some up.

• Love 1
On 9/20/2020 at 9:25 PM, charmed1 said:

I don’t know who’s vocal fry irritates me more, Tim’s or Loren’s. I’m lying, it’s Tim’s. Everything about him irritates me.

I don't hear any fry out of either of them.  Definitely not the gravelly Rs that go down at the end of a sentence, which is the hallmark.  I think of Tim's voice as being droll, and Loren's is a little high but not terrible. 

But I'm with you on Tim.  I find him rather joyless and annoying.  That miniature waffle maker was pretty cute, though.

ETA: After I posted I was conjuring up Loren's voice in my head, and she does dive down a little at the end of sentences, but doesn't have the gravel.  Thank heavens, because I love Alex and would miss him because I have zero tolerance for vocal fry.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah I think some people confuse ending every sentence like a question with vocal fry.

Ah, yes.  "Uptalk" or "upspeak."  Sometimes you'll see new newspeople or talk show hosts do it, until they get feedback from viewers that it's incredibly annoying and makes them sound stupid.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah I think some people confuse ending every sentence like a question with vocal fry.

I feel sorry for them because if that bugs them, their heads are going to explode when they're treated to real vocal fry.

And for the record, I heard about a study that says that young women view voices with vocal fry (not uptalk) as authoritative!  So my glimmer of hope that there would be enough backlash that they'd cut it out has died.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And for the record, I heard about a study that says that young women view voices with vocal fry (not uptalk) as authoritative! 

Maybe they are conflating gruffness with masculinity with power.  Like when a female boss is extra tough to show the men ugh.

• Love 1

Finally watching the ep and I bust out laughing when Tim said if someone did what Charlie did at his wedding he’d... get his bigger best friend to take care if it. 😂😂😂

I love him. Still amazed I can say that now. 

ETA...

Second laugh out loud meme by- When watching Colt and Debbie, Tim says it sounds like they need to go on more dates. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5