Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Almost all of them who lose hundreds of pounds look ill initially. Too much hanging skin, their faces appear gaunt since it seems overnight to have changed. Their can be hormonal changes and mood swings that their lives aren’t suddenly magical now that their greatest wish is being fulfilled.

His mouth turns down, and he kind of looks like a butch woman now that he's lost weight.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Is it my imagination or is Ashley not beeped out during the 90df promo? It sounds like she says "Get your f*ching ass out if here!" Without beeping the f out. 

Otherwise I have no snark tonight.  This guy did what he was supposed to and succeeded.  

• Love 5

Oh, hooray. Cillas lost weight and proposed to Jessica who's gorging herself on dessert in front of her boyfriend who's drinking water. Oh, and he's reading his proposal from his phone. How romant....

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She's big..a little bit.

Maybe I've just been watching this show too long, but I don't think she's that big.  She could lose 30 pounds and look amazing.  

Then again, at the end in that white dress, she looked a lot bigger.  That dress is doing her no favors.

• Love 8
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, hooray. Cillas lost weight and proposed to Jessica who's gorging herself on dessert in front of her boyfriend who's drinking water. Oh, and he's reading his proposal from his phone. How romant....

giphy.gif

Finally, I get to award a pair of gasoline soaked drawers tonight! 😆

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Make sure you get some electrolytes in. You are dehydrating, and that can be dangerous.

Thanks. I have some of that Smart Water, and managed to keep quite a bit down for the past few hours, but I think I drank the last bit too fast and that started it off again. I'm thankful it's not spewing out both ends. 

• Love 3

I've been multitasking. Watching, enjoying the snark,drinking wine, ordering a bunch of makeup from Nordstrom and a pair of indoor cycling shoes for spinning class.

Glad Cillas is a success story, but not a very exciting episode. 

Sweet proposal!

• Love 3
Just now, nokat said:

Thanks. I have some of that Smart Water, and managed to keep quite a bit down for the past few hours, but I think I drank the last bit too fast and that started it off again. I'm thankful it's not spewing out both ends. 

We call that being "rocket powered" in my house.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Does he have a job or is he on disability, sorry to not be romantic but if you are going to marry me I hope you bring something to the table.

You mean besides that meat apron he calls a lap?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

"I would like to ask-
For your hand in marriage"
*scrolls down the phone screen*
"So we can start our life-
Together."

It's like getting a proposal from William Shatner.

Ta Da, another pair of gasoline soaked drawers goes to Callaphera! 😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

His mouth turns down, and he kind of looks like a butch woman now that he's lost weight.

There are hormonal reasons that their faces are feminized, and it’s actually worse when they lose weight. Think of Joe, that jerk Lee, Chay (before he transitioned). Few were stereotypically masculine looking. And mouths will do what they do. Mine is a naturally downturned one also that makes people think I’m in a bad mood.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Maybe I've just been watching this show too long, but I don't think she's that big.  She could lose 30 pounds and look amazing.  

Then again, at the end in that white dress, she looked a lot bigger.  That dress is doing her no favors.

I was being a bit of an ass and quoting 90 day fiancée...any excuse!

Good night all!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

316lbs and still using a walker? His back must be messed up or he doesn't want to give it up.

weak muscles from not getting out of bed for 2 years. Takes awhile to strengthen the bones, etc. Also, it's habitual for him. 

• Love 5