Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Finale Reunion

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

...she didn't.

??  He said he “bedded her.” And her excuse was it was Halloween and she’d been drinking.  Did I miss her saying it didn’t happen? 

Eta:  my bad, if he put her to bed, perhaps she was just drunk. God I hope that’s what it was!

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

Jasmine, he simply doesn’t like you. That’s that. 

Yeah, it's just that simple.  I wasn't surprised that he just threw that "friends" nugget out there to soften the blow.  Jasmine gets it now.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

??  He said he “bedded her.” And her excuse was it was Halloween and she’d been drinking.  Did I miss her saying it didn’t happen? 

He said he "put her to bed" - maybe she was falling over drunk. I'm not sure it meant they had sex - hopefully not. If they did, she really needs to be more careful when she drinks.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

He said he "put her to bed" - maybe she was falling over drunk. I'm not sure it meant they had sex - hopefully not. If they did, she really needs to be more careful when she drinks.

Luke’s idea of her drinking as a crime is ridiculous after his overall treatment of her, as in being dead inside or being repulsed, he can just have a seat.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, b2H said:

Luke’s idea of her drinking as a crime is ridiculous after his overall treatment of her, as in being dead inside or being repulsed, he can just have a seat.

She was partying because of Halloween, but I missed why he was the one helping her to bed. Geesh Kate, there must've been someone, anyone else...

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

OMG Luke, just come out.

I am loving this host. He needs to host the 90 Day Fiance reunions.

I think he's above that shit show - not that this one is great but it's not as bad as the 90 Day franchise.

• Love 2

Let me get this straight (no pun intended), Kate suspected Luke was gay but continued to have sex with him. Girl bye. I knew the whole Facebook thing with Luke was going to be a non-issue. 

So Will wants to divorce Jasmine, to become friends, then eventually date. Couldn't he have stayed married and done all those steps? I'm confused. 

Luke shading AJ, was hilarious. He just gained 2 points. Luke was trying to scope out the other brides?! He really just wanted the attention.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

But this is in regard to a show matchmaking strangers. Sexual orientation is pretty huge & could easily be a deal breaker for someone, so IMO it does disqualify them if the 'experts' truly want to avoid any potential issues (we know they don't always do this, but technically, they should).

6 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

No it shouldn't.  But everybody needs to be honest.  If Kate thought she was marrying a man who was ONLY interested in women, that's a problem.  

I’m saying if she didn’t mind being married to a bisexual man, it would be fine. It would be up to her and not the show to disqualify based on sexuality. What was being asked before was ”could she sue the show?” I think probably not unless she said she was only interested in straight men, the producers then saw that he was bisexual, and then matched her against her request for a straight man. I’m not questioning whether Luke is a raging c***. I’m just saying that possibly Kate didn’t specify clearly that bisexual was out of the running and honestly I doubt that it would be. What IS out of the running is a gay man, for obvious reasons. I’m wondering more about his relationship status saying he’s in a relationship with a man and the producers overlooking that. Any relationship should automatically disqualify you for this show, but they let that slip by.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, b2H said:

Luke is getting outted for all to see as the a-hole he is.  I try not to wish ill for others.  But this is one guy I hope takes a huge hit after this.  

Word is she tried to ask for a divorce midway through the season, but was encouraged to remain.  Again, a big fail for the so-called experts.

Luke really brought it on himself. For him to sit there and act like he wasn't aware of how terrible he was towards Kate, is ridiculous.

I'm not surprised that Kate was pressured into staying. We saw something similar with Sonia several seasons ago. 

• Love 9

I figured it would be Dump on Luke night, but I've always liked him better than Kate, even though he acted assholish at times.  I am glad that he apologized to her though.  

I don't know if he's gay or bi and I really don't care, but I do think he's a decent guy.  He just shouldn't have done this show.

Kate can go kick rocks.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

The fact that, at THIS time, Will mentioned "the man paying all the bills" shows exactly how huge a factor Jasmine's stance was in torpedoing the marriage.

Luke is the "G" in "LGBTQ," not the "B."

And as I said she doesn’t take responsibility for that. There was no compromise for them that wouldn’t lead to resentment. The man paying 100% is what she believes and she needs to find a man that feels the same way. Will is bonkers for even suggesting they would ever get back together. She’s not partnership material in the way he defines it. 

Edited by Soup333
  • Love 6

Keith is cracking me up! I can see why Kristine likes him, gas aside. I do wonder if he’s also uninhibited in the bedroom... you could tell right out the gate that he and Kristine QUITE enjoy each other 😉 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I figured it would be Dump on Luke night, but I've always liked him better than Kate, even though he acted assholish at times.  I am glad that he apologized to her though.  

I don't know if he's gay or bi and I really don't care, but I do think he's a decent guy.  He just shouldn't have done this show.

Kate can go kick rocks.

I really don’t care about Luke’s sexuality either but he isn’t getting anything he doesn’t deserve. I’m glad people are calling him out on his horrible behavior and I hope this is the last we see of him on our television screens.

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I really don’t care about Luke’s sexuality either but he isn’t getting anything he doesn’t deserve. I’m glad people are calling him out on his horrible behavior and I hope this is the last we see of him on our television screens.

Yeah and I feel the same way about Kate. 😄

I will say that Jasmine looked a lot better without the dookie braids.

1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Whoa.  That "party" table where AJ mocks Luke's hirsuteness ("Teen Wolf"),  and Luke's reply is, "I just have to accept who I am as a person." 

Yes,  yes you do.

Didn’t AJ also ask Luke if he was a top or a bottom when they all stayed at the house together? 

• Love 4

If anyone deserves an MAFS: Second Chances spinoff it would be Kate. Being matched to a gay man and then pressured to stay in the marriage and film? Hell naw. However it seems like she is in a new relationship.

• Love 7

AJ seemed to be awfully interested in Luke's sexuality.  None of the other guys seemed curious, even if they thought Luke was gay.  So I'm thinking AJ might just be bi himself.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Didn’t AJ also ask Luke if he was a top or a bottom when they all stayed at the house together? 

I believe he did.

Again, all praise to whoever was in charge of the ladies’ makeup. I need this person in my life.

And ok, the big big news was good. I’m happy that’s what it was.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I believe he did.

again, all praise to whoever was in charge of the ladies’ makeup. I need this person in my life.

Then I guess they all knew about Luke’s Facebook status and AJ was making fun of him. They’re both obnoxious in their own ways.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

AJ seemed to be awfully interested in Luke's sexuality.  None of the other guys seemed curious, even if they thought Luke was gay.  So I'm thinking AJ might just be bi himself.

*snort* Nah. He like everyone else was probably wondering why a gay man signed up for this show to be married to a woman and was lying about it all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Yeah and I feel the same way about Kate. 😄

I will say that Jasmine looked a lot better without the dookie braids.

Her hair was beautiful in those braids. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Congrats to new homeowners Kristine and Keith.  For a moment there I thought they were going to announce they were expecting.  Whew!

I’m glad that’s not what it was because they have said they aren’t ready. I think buying a house is great for them. Congrats guys!

• Love 3

Puke should not be paid for going on this show.  They should rip up his contract.  He went on this show under false pretenses.  He went for the money. Kate should get his money for what she went through.

• Love 12

Oh, we were allowed to post during the finale? I didn’t know! I totally would have been here!

26 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Big fake out, Will and Kristine are (drumroll), not pregnant but buying a house. Good for them. 

But how are they affording a house when Keith has a low paying job and Kristine said they couldn’t take on the cost and responsibility of even a dog? ETA, I think it’s funny how some subconsciously link Kris with Will instead of Keith.

Edited by lids
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, lids said:

Oh, we were allowed to post during the finale? I didn’t know! I totally would have been here!

But how are they affording a house when Keith has a low paying job and Kristine said they couldn’t take on the cost and responsibility of even a dog? ETA, I think it’s funny how some subconsciously link Kris with Will instead of Keith.

Oops! Thanks, I fixed it. 

I just rewatched the Kate and Luke segment. So awkward. And strange.  He went on this show to be on TV. I think I’m done with this show, this season was awful. 

• Love 3