Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

The Cassie/Ally/Taylor scene was 110% for reality TV. I believe that's why they kept Taylor for as long as they did.  I liked her as a candidate in a reality TV sense, but her dancing was terrible and she acted like a spoiled teenager.  There's no way they kept her around for anything other than the drama, which she consistently brought.

Then they gave her that terrible hairstyle, that they would have never allowed on the field.

• Love 3

Surprised Judy would get involve.

sgonzalez1005

I dont know whats worse...the fact that you guys would make such a tasteless joke or that @ginaa_mariaaa liked this post. As someone who adores @ginaa_mariaaa and the DCC, I am really disappointed in this post. @cjonesanderson @dcc_judy @kellifinglass I get this woman had a salty face and attitude, but she didnt like her look and she shouldnt be shamed for that. The comment that was made about food was WAY out of line. I'm sure that was nobody's "intentions", but DCC is a sisterhood that is supposed to empower woman

gonzalez1005

now @cjonesanderson @kellifinglass @dcc_judy @dccmakingtheteam how about doing the right thing and taking this horrible post down?

dcc_judy

@sgonzalez1005 this is done by making the team not the dallas Cowboys cheerleaders

sgonzalez1005

@dcc_judy I understand that, but I am sure you guys can get it taken down. It's a show about the DCC that is done with full cooperation of the DCC and Cowboys organization. I'm not saying you personally have the power to take it down, but I'm sure you have influence with someone who can

stacylulubee

@dcc_judy With all due respect Miss Judy isn’t Kelli an executive producer on the show?

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

sgonzalez1005

I dont know whats worse...the fact that you guys would make such a tasteless joke or that @ginaa_mariaaa liked this post. As someone who adores @ginaa_mariaaa and the DCC, I am really disappointed in this post. @cjonesanderson @dcc_judy @kellifinglass I get this woman had a salty face and attitude, but she didnt like her look and she shouldnt be shamed for that. The comment that was made about food was WAY out of line. I'm sure that was nobody's "intentions", but DCC is a sisterhood that is supposed to empower woman

gonzalez1005

now @cjonesanderson @kellifinglass @dcc_judy @dccmakingtheteam how about doing the right thing and taking this horrible post down?

dcc_judy

@sgonzalez1005 this is done by making the team not the dallas Cowboys cheerleaders

sgonzalez1005

@dcc_judy I understand that, but I am sure you guys can get it taken down. It's a show about the DCC that is done with full cooperation of the DCC and Cowboys organization. I'm not saying you personally have the power to take it down, but I'm sure you have influence with someone who can

stacylulubee

@dcc_judy With all due respect Miss Judy isn’t Kelli an executive producer on the show?

You know the only time they remove a video is when a rookie screws up during Thunderstruck after they are moved up to replace a vet out for ACL surgery.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

You know the only time they remove a video is when a rookie screws up during Thunderstruck after they are moved up to replace a vet out for ACL surgery.

Except they didn't delete it everywhere.  Now that I've shared this it might go poof though. 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

Except they didn't delete it everywhere.  Now that I've shared this it might go poof though. 😉

Maybe it’s because it’s 6AM or maybe it’s because my lack of sleep, but I don’t see it. At what second does she mess up?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Episode 903:  Kelli said Hannah needed to "come out of her uniform until she can fit into her uniform" for appearances.  I thought the vets all turned their uniforms in BEFORE the next season's auditions.  Am I missing something?

Their uniform is kept at the studio so if they get booked for an appearance it’s there available 

• Love 1

So one thing i've never understood, how did Amy, half point who just retired this year, ever make the team? Is she an exceptional dancer and I never saw it? Because she didn't seem to have the DCC glam look that Kelli longs for. Or was it bc she's close to that former DCC? Her open mouth dancing always bugged me and i'm surprised Kelli never put a stop to it. but then again, it just depends on who you are rather than what you do...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, TB12 said:

So one thing i've never understood, how did Amy, half point who just retired this year, ever make the team? Is she an exceptional dancer and I never saw it? Because she didn't seem to have the DCC glam look that Kelli longs for. Or was it bc she's close to that former DCC? Her open mouth dancing always bugged me and i'm surprised Kelli never put a stop to it. but then again, it just depends on who you are rather than what you do...

THIS!!!!

• Love 3
17 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

sgonzalez1005

gonzalez1005

dcc_judy

sgonzalez1005

stacylulubee

Quite honestly, I see nothing wrong with the clip or the comments on food for there to be any objection to it. I mean there are a number of other issues in Season 6 mostly involving Taylor, but I digress. In fact, Judy laughing about their jealousy at the end always makes me laugh. They’ve definitely posted much more insensitive clips on the CMT:MTT Instagram, like the “Judy and Kelli React To Memorable Eliminations” video from last year. 

Watching that clip reminded me just how much Taylor annoyed me that season. 

• Love 6

That episode is the worst - no one looks good. I didn’t like Cassie or Taylor or Aly. But especially not Taylor, she was the worst part of that season for me and I dislike her mugging for the camera more and more upon rewatch.  I didn’t think she was really into being a DCC, just more for the exposure and checking a box on her to do list. I usually don’t mind the “wrong reasons” candidates, as long as they’ve got the talent to back it up, but man she grated. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kalibean said:

That episode is the worst - no one looks good. I didn’t like Cassie or Taylor or Aly. But especially not Taylor, she was the worst part of that season for me and I dislike her mugging for the camera more and more upon rewatch.  I didn’t think she was really into being a DCC, just more for the exposure and checking a box on her to do list. I usually don’t mind the “wrong reasons” candidates, as long as they’ve got the talent to back it up, but man she grated. 

I agree with you!  I'm watching Season 11 currently and TCC were just announced.  I still hate this season because of Auto Amy's cut so late in the game.  She really should have made the team.  😞 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, go4luca said:

Thank you for reposting!  And now, let the DCC Victoria: Making the Team begin!  😕 Ugh!  Thank you TPTB for continuing to shove her down our throats with her recent video posts.  Instead of giving her props for make up and her mediocre dancing, they should give her a public speaking instructor since they won't remove her from the team.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

I agree with you!  I'm watching Season 11 currently and TCC were just announced.  I still hate this season because of Auto Amy's cut so late in the game.  She really should have made the team.  😞 

Amy's cut broke my heart!!! I was rooting so hard for her, she really seemed like a doll & tried so hard... in fact, i'm still mad for her!

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Amy's cut broke my heart!!! I was rooting so hard for her, she really seemed like a doll & tried so hard... in fact, i'm still mad for her!

Me too!!  I can't even watch the episode where she is cut.  I still want to curse and throw things at the screen 😞 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Me too!!  I can't even watch the episode where she is cut.  I still want to curse and throw things at the screen 😞 

You're always going to get a like from me if you say nice things about Auto Amy.  To me, she stands with Brennan and Erin as comeback girls who came back right!  She figured out what they wanted and she delivered it!  The ONLY problem that I saw with her was those short legs.  And that's what really ticks me off.  She had short legs from the beginning.  If they didn't like them, she should never have made TC the first time!  But don't put someone through years of hell and make them change (albeit for the better) and then cut them because of the one thing they couldn't change but have had since the beginning. 

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Opine said:

You're always going to get a like from me if you say nice things about Auto Amy.  To me, she stands with Brennan and Erin as comeback girls who came back right!  She figured out what they wanted and she delivered it!  The ONLY problem that I saw with her was those short legs.  And that's what really ticks me off.  She had short legs from the beginning.  If they didn't like them, she should never have made TC the first time!  But don't put someone through years of hell and make them change (albeit for the better) and then cut them because of the one thing they couldn't change but have had since the beginning. 

YES.  Kelli and Judy bring in candidates all the time that they end up cutting over some body issue that was apparent in training camp and had no hope of being fixed.  I'm sure it's an easy cut for them and the show, but those ladies (rightfully) feel like they have a real shot at making the squad.  It's beyond rude.

I always respected Meagan from Season 9(?), the former Tampa Bay cheerleader for not only saying that she couldn't change her body type, but never coming back for another round of torture.  I thought it was so nasty that Kelli told the whole audience several times about Meagan's "thut."

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

YES.  Kelli and Judy bring in candidates all the time that they end up cutting over some body issue that was apparent in training camp and had no hope of being fixed.  I'm sure it's an easy cut for them and the show, but those ladies (rightfully) feel like they have a real shot at making the squad.  It's beyond rude.

I always respected Meagan from Season 9(?), the former Tampa Bay cheerleader for not only saying that she couldn't change her body type, but never coming back for another round of torture.  I thought it was so nasty that Kelli told the whole audience several times about Meagan's "thut."

I absolutely love Meagan. I follow her on insta and she is always so positive. She has a super healthy body image and she looks different than she did on the show, and I think it's a change for the better. Girl can DANCE and her posts always inspire me. I loathe Kelli's comments about her body and I won't do them the honor of repeating them but let's just say if these standards were upheld when Kelli was in uniform, Kelli wouldn't have BEEN in uniform.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, SamShmam said:

I absolutely love Meagan. I follow her on insta and she is always so positive. She has a super healthy body image and she looks different than she did on the show, and I think it's a change for the better. Girl can DANCE and her posts always inspire me. I loathe Kelli's comments about her body and I won't do them the honor of repeating them but let's just say if these standards were upheld when Kelli was in uniform, Kelli wouldn't have BEEN in uniform.

Ohhhh I LOVE Meagan, what is her insta? So happy to hear she's doing so well!!! :-)

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Opine said:

Exactly!  McKenzie Weeks had those same short legs plus low kicks that never improved (and I adored McKenzie)....if they could take her...they could have taken Amy.  She had the build, the looks, dancing skills...honestly I thought she was a no brainer.  😞 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

But she was so gracious. She broke my heart, and proved in that moment she would have been a great DCC. She is so beautiful, and she worked so hard, and except for at Kitty's, she had a beautiful smile.

• Love 7

Glad I am not the only one who loved Auto Amy.  The following year she auditioned for the Gold State Warriors dancers. They had their auditions posted online & loved that she was chosen. I saw both at auditions & at games her style of dancing better meshed with theirs than DCC. Plus they were the champions! I wished she would have danced more than one year.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Glad I am not the only one who loved Auto Amy.  The following year she auditioned for the Gold State Warriors dancers. They had their auditions posted online & loved that she was chosen. I saw both at auditions & at games her style of dancing better meshed with theirs than DCC. Plus they were the champions! I wished she would have danced more than one year.

Same here!! She was awesome on the team 🙂

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

What is she up to nowadays?   Is anyone on her with Instagram or whatever?

1 hour ago, jlc said:

But she was so gracious. She broke my heart, and proved in that moment she would have been a great DCC. She is so beautiful, and she worked so hard, and except for at Kitty's, she had a beautiful smile.

Agree completely. But I guess if my dance instructor told me I looked like I was "on drugs", I'd maybe have a stank face too. Team Amy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Amy was easily one of my all time favorites. Great dancer, great personality, amazing work ethic. She was too good for DCC but because she wanted it so badly I wanted it for her. But she really deserved a place that appreciated her more than they did. 

• Love 8

I'm watching S10 on Pluto while I'm getting ready for my day and I just heard Kelli say about Lacey's super sexy audition that she "Wrote a couple things that I can't say"? WTF? Like WHAT, Kelli? Lacey, show me on the doll where Kelli said she'd hurt you. That always weirds me out. 

Poor Colby. She was just abused by Kitty and Kelli. I don't know why any grown woman would sign up for this abuse. At 20 I would take that "guidance" from these people. At 32, it'd be a different story. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

IMHO, Colby getting into training camp via the fan vote was the beginning of the end of that program.  It really seemed like K&J were pissed that she was there.  And while I'm sure Colby's a lovely person, she was truly too thin - so thin that it made her look way older than 31.  When she tried on the uniform, it was really apparent.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

IMHO, Colby getting into training camp via the fan vote was the beginning of the end of that program.  It really seemed like K&J were pissed that she was there.  And while I'm sure Colby's a lovely person, she was truly too thin - so thin that it made her look way older than 31.  When she tried on the uniform, it was really apparent.

Completely. I don't even disagree with Kelli that she was all "shot up" with fillers. Who could argue that?? She was on her way to Jocelyn Wildenstein territory. It looked like shit. She definitely wasn't DCC material, but damn, they were harsh with her. And you're absolutely right, I think they were pissed that she was there. 

• Love 8
On 8/12/2020 at 12:13 PM, mizzhyer said:

still hate this season because of Auto Amy's cut so late in the game.  She really should have made the team.  😞 

Yes!!! The most heartbreaking cut for me of all time. I was so mad . She would have been great and was incredibly photogenic. I’m glad someone else sees it because it seems most weren’t fans of her . 

15 hours ago, SamShmam said:

just heard Kelli say about Lacey's super sexy audition that she "Wrote a couple things that I can't say"? WTF? Like WHAT, Kelli? Lacey, show me on the doll where Kelli said she'd hurt you. That always weirds me out. 

Me too. I always roll my eyes at that. I’m not sure if it’s more because Kelli’s comment was obnoxious or I just never cared much for Lacey lol

• Love 5
8 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

Yes!!! The most heartbreaking cut for me of all time. I was so mad . She would have been great and was incredibly photogenic. I’m glad someone else sees it because it seems most weren’t fans of her . 

Me too. I always roll my eyes at that. I’m not sure if it’s more because Kelli’s comment was obnoxious or I just never cared much for Lacey lol

OMG I don't like her either! Are we the only ones? I always see Lacey Lacey Lacey and I think she's kind of a dumb, super flexible snot.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, SamShmam said:

Completely. I don't even disagree with Kelli that she was all "shot up" with fillers. Who could argue that?? She was on her way to Jocelyn Wildenstein territory. It looked like shit. She definitely wasn't DCC material, but damn, they were harsh with her. And you're absolutely right, I think they were pissed that she was there. 

1000% I always thought why are though so angry toward Colby... it always pissed me off because she really did seem genuine and nice which I can't say about all the TCC we've seen through the years. Now that i'm thinking about it, i bet if we played a game we could pick Kelli's least liked TCC for each season to date... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TB12 said:

1000% I always thought why are though so angry toward Colby... it always pissed me off because she really did seem genuine and nice which I can't say about all the TCC we've seen through the years. Now that i'm thinking about it, i bet if we played a game we could pick Kelli's least liked TCC for each season to date... 

I know. Like, okay, she's not cut out for the DCC but to be so venomous toward her. She was a nice person FFS.

Haha ok I'm going with the obvious, Colby. Then maybe Vivian, the chick who decided she was going to quit TC to study anatomy for the summer, Meghan Flaherty, Cerissa Hume (isn't that the one she said she's "disappointed for her and pissed for us" over?), who else?!?  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, SamShmam said:

OMG I don't like her either! Are we the only ones? I always see Lacey Lacey Lacey and I think she's kind of a dumb, super flexible snot.

I never understood why Lacey’s kicking herself in the face during tryouts was seen as a positive.  Sure, she was flexible, but it was sloppy and out of control during tryouts on the giant screen when she should have been powerful, controlled. and concentrating. 

There is a gif online of Holly Powell executing a textbook jazz kick during tryouts.  (I tried to upload it but got an error message saying that the file was too large.)  Her back and neck are straight, her shoulders are down, her arm connecting to the next girl is straight, her leg is straight with her foot pointed throughout the kick, and the entire movement is sharp and precise.  Even the smile on her face is perfectly controlled. 

I know Holly had her issues, but my god, her kicks were perfection.  

• Love 17

I know. Like, okay, she's not cut out for the DCC but to be so venomous toward her. She was a nice person FFS.

Haha ok I'm going with the obvious, Colby. Then maybe Vivian, the chick who decided she was going to quit TC to study anatomy for the summer, Meghan Flaherty, Cerissa Hume (isn't that the one she said she's "disappointed for her and pissed for us" over?), who else?!?  

The Minchew sisters.

• Love 4

Dinesha who left TC in season 1 and Christina Marie who left TC in season 6.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jazzhands said:

I never understood why Lacey’s kicking herself in the face during tryouts was seen as a positive.  Sure, she was flexible, but it was sloppy and out of control during tryouts on the giant screen when she should have been powerful, controlled. and concentrating. 

There is a gif online of Holly Powell executing a textbook jazz kick during tryouts.  (I tried to upload it but got an error message saying that the file was too large.)  Her back and neck are straight, her shoulders are down, her arm connecting to the next girl is straight, her leg is straight with her foot pointed throughout the kick, and the entire movement is sharp and precise.  Even the smile on her face is perfectly controlled. 

I know Holly had her issues, but my god, her kicks were perfection.  

I know exactly what you're talking about. Her kicks and technique in general were pro quality. I read that Lacey is somewhat of a mean girl and I just always thought she was pretty meh anyway so there was definitely no love lost.

2 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

The Minchew sisters.

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Dinesha who left TC in season 1 and Christina Marie who left TC in season 6.

What was the girl's name who left to study anatomy? She wins the 'most bizarre' award from me. Even more than Vivian's poem. She was just SO strange. Like she was a martian who learned how to be a woman by watching only DCC MTT reruns and this is how she thinks they'd act.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

I know exactly what you're talking about. Her kicks and technique in general were pro quality. I read that Lacey is somewhat of a mean girl and I just always thought she was pretty meh anyway so there was definitely no love lost.

What was the girl's name who left to study anatomy? She wins the 'most bizarre' award from me. Even more than Vivian's poem. She was just SO strange. Like she was a martian who learned how to be a woman by watching only DCC MTT reruns and this is how she thinks they'd act.  

Megan I think?  I just caught that episode on Pluto the other day.  She was truly bizarre!  

• LOL 1