Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Am I really supposed to believe that’s the size piece of luggage Hannah packed?

I mean, maybe for her hair products and 

It fit a jean jacket and (I believe) a stuffed animal so there must have been another bag for her hair products 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Am I really supposed to believe that’s the size piece of luggage Hannah packed? 

I mean, maybe for her hair products and makeup. 

I was wanting to see her pack her engagement evening gown in there without smashing the sequins.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Ya read my mind!  What a big snot-covered baby he is!

He’s like a colicky, tantruming baby with diaper rash who doesn’t want to eat his peas.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

How is it no matter where they are—and wherever they need to fly back to—a car can drop you off at an airport any time day or night? I mean jeez, Hannah can’t just spend the night in her room and take a morning flight?

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

Why isn't Colton crying over the balcony and doing a Full Mesnick?   

Exactly my thought! He either didn't get the script or TPTB want wall crying to be the Full Colton. (I doubt it will though.) Nothing can top the Full Mesnick, it's classic and Colton failed.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

How is it no matter where they are—and wherever they need to fly back to—a car can drop you off at an airport any time day or night? I mean jeez, Hannah can’t just spend the night in her room and take a morning flight?

I would need a night to find some hot Portuguese guy to smash.  Fuck this overgrown ass baby. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Hannah and Colton ... couldn't be any more awkward. Neither has anything to say. Taysha didn't have anything to say either. What a freaking waste of time this.

Colton has his Hollywood D-list celeb hair do on.

• Love 11
Just now, Mu Shu said:

I would need a night to find some hot Portuguese guy to smash.  Fuck this overgrown ass baby. 

Or hook up with a crew member like somebody did on BIP, they got caught at the hotel and the crew member jumped out the window and broke his leg. Good times.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I would love for some producer to go rogue right now and stick in some of that extra footage of Colton showering when we cut to commercials like we got slammed with last week. This show is such a downer tonight.  

Edited by TheFinalRose
missing punctuation.
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Well played, Hannah—all the crying you need to audition plus an “I’m over him” just in time for Bachelorette casting. 

The B-ette is being announce Wednesday on GMA, the commercial said. My money is on Hannah. You know, to make up for not getting a day out in Portugal.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Or hook up with a crew member like somebody did on BIP, they got caught at the hotel and the crew member jumped out the window and broke his leg. Good times.

That was Ryan Putz. The girl was someone named Michelle—but not Michelle Money, who was also on that season. But I will never forget Ryan Putz and the way the crew made him make fun of his own name while laying in the hospital bed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Hannah: "But you told me to trust you, that you were falling in love with me, that you were being honest with me, you asked my dad's blessing.."

Colton's response: "Yes.. and I..um... but then I knew I didn't want to lose Cassie. It's Cassie. C-a-s-s-i-e. Not you."

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

The B-ette is being announce Wednesday on GMA, the commercial said. My money is on Hannah. You know, to make up for not getting a day out in Portugal.

I'm going with Hannah B.  This Hannah has too much vocal frye.

Edited by Diana Berry
  • Love 3

I'm wondering if Colton never wanted to get engaged/married at all, and only signed up to be Bach for the six-figure paycheck and famewhore fame. So when Cassie decided to bail, he took that opportunity to all of a sudden be "all in" with her and no one else so he could get out of even being fake engaged.

BARF on Colton being all grins and "Look at me" when CH talks about his "new hairdo."

BARF.

• Love 16

He really is an asshole.  Hannah G tells him how much it hurt when he did to her what Cassie did to him and he smiles, because he has Cassie now (I assume) and doesn’t give a shit about Hannah G’s feelings.  Son of a bitch.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I'm wondering if Colton never wanted to get engaged/married at all, and only signed up to be Bach for the six-figure paycheck and famewhore fame. So when Cassie decided to bail, he took that opportunity to all of a sudden be "all in" with her and no one else so he could get out of even being fake engaged.

BARF on Colton being all grins and "Look at me" when CH talks about his "new hairdo."

BARF.

Yea really, he was really TOO Pleased with himself, knowing that Twitter was talking about his hair!  Geez, he did not care about Hannah at all....he was just pleased with himself

• Love 10