Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

She can't help that she has saggy cleavage, as it happens when you age.  But she could hide it.  It's not an attractive (or sexy) look.

Or just not flaunt it.  One has to wonder about her decision-making skills and judgment.  Pretty sure that any costume she has had to be custom-made, so she could/should have had a higher "v" neck.  Especially since she was hostess at an event for families.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Or just not flaunt it.  One has to wonder about her decision-making skills and judgment.  Pretty sure that any costume she has had to be custom-made, so she could/should have had a higher "v" neck.  Especially since she was hostess at an event for families.

I'm not sure what's she's trying to accomplish, is she trying to look sexy or what?..... if so it's a huge FAIL!

You'd think if your main contribution to the pumpkin patch is to show up wearing a costume she could at least wear something original for the pumpkin goers but no... she's worn both before (changed the dress for the hippy)

She wore the Little Red Riding Hood in 2018 and she wore the hippy before as well.

Typical Amy, 2020 Pumpkin Patch guests get her old recycled costumes and plenty of.... BUY MY MASKS!!!

pump2018.jpg

pump22.jpg

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

You'd think if your main contribution to the pumpkin patch is to show up wearing a costume she could at least wear something original for the pumpkin goers but no... she's worn both before (changed the dress for the hippy)

You'd think if the costumes were so awful and inappropriate, customer complaints would have led the owner of the pumpkin patch to do something...

Its not something I'd wear but honestly, its not nude titties either. This outfit isn't revealing enough to get anyone kicked out of a public place or even get taken down on Facebook. Not seeing the fire here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Typical Amy, 2020 Pumpkin Patch guests get her old recycled costumes and plenty of.... BUY MY MASKS!!!

An entrepreneur selling their product. Does Matt get this sort of scorn when he's all "BUY PUMPKINS! PUMPKIN SALSA WITH MY FACE ON IT! BUY IT! THERE'S T-SHIRTS AND  MY BOOK! DON'T FORGET THE GOLDEN TOUR THAT COSTS 300 DOLLARS!!!" or is it just good business for him to advertise his products?

People spend their money on dumb shit all the time. I personally won't spend money on facemasks or pumpkin salsa (ugh that sounds gross) but I've bought some eyerolly stuff in the past and likely will again. If either Matt or Amy are finding a market for their silly concepts, they both seem to be doing the same thing.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I'm not sure what's she's trying to accomplish, is she trying to look sexy or what?..... if so it's a huge FAIL!

She wore the Little Red Riding Hood in 2018 and she wore the hippy before as well.

pump2018.jpg

pump22.jpg

Typical Amy..... BUY MY SHIT!!!... but don't expect me to show up in a new costume for pictures. 

It's her one responsibility and she's too damn cheap to buy a new costume.

Probably smells like rotten eggs and an old pair of socks. 😲

• Love 4

Jackson’s Pirate costume showed how much Matt loves him and wants him to look so nice. 

Amy’s old previously worn costume is a reflection of herself. Old, tired, worn out and doesn’t care!

She’s just showing up for the check. Typical Amy. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I am looking forward to the episode tonight. 

Is tonight's episode starring Zach and Tori? I've never liked Zack and I'm not fond of Tori either. Maybe it will be an episode about all the Rollof's at Halloween?

1 hour ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I wonder what I think about if next year they would do a couples costume?

Who Matt and Amy?  One could be oil and the other water!  Just kidding.  Chris does not strike me as the type that wants to run around the farm in a costume.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/12/2020 at 11:15 AM, DonnaMae said:

She can't help that she has saggy cleavage, as it happens when you age.  But she could hide it.  It's not an attractive (or sexy) look.

Or a particularly family friendly look. I don't care if she reuses costumes, kids won't remember or even care, but I would not be happy if I was there with kids and her boobs are out and hanging to the ground. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

It seems like pretty much all of their shows having a lot of COVID related stuff, IIRC Outdaughtered had them film themselves a little bit in quarantine and the sextuplet show is doing the same thing. So I imagine we will be getting stuff where they filmed each other at home for a bit.

15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is tonight's episode starring Zach and Tori? I've never liked Zack and I'm not fond of Tori either. Maybe it will be an episode about all the Rollof's at Halloween?

Definitely not Halloween....It's February on the show so it will be Valentine's day

• Love 1
On 10/13/2020 at 7:26 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

I think it is okay that Amy reuses her costumes. It is like a tradition, a once a year thing in the same setting. I wonder what I think about if next year they would do a couples costume? I think it would be cool to start a new tradition with it as part of them doing things together. There are a lot of options that would be cute. 
I am looking forward to the episode tonight. 

Seriously, no one has heard of a costume trunk? I have one! I mean it's a Sterilite bin but I've kept all of my costumes from the parties I've gone to over the years and also trick-or-treat for the kids at my office. It's makes no sense to me that reusing costumes is something to pick on. 

Side note, before all of my friends got married and started producing spawn, we did epic group Halloween costumes. My best ever was Glinda the Good Witch. I found the perfect poufy Betsy Johnson dress in just the right shade of peachy pink with a sparkly very light blue tulle overlay. I wore glitter. It was a cross between Billie Burke and Kristen Chenoweth and it was my best work.

• Love 5

If you look closely at the picture from 2018 looks like she has some sort of material attached to the neckline which covers up most of the cleavage.  It is missing in the 2020 picture, too bad🤭

AA37191B-1424-45FE-8291-0E2D41A20955.jpeg

CEE1A500-7ECC-4020-84CE-C3C90A9D0353.jpeg

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

Ohhh! 🙄  Those shoes with that costume!!!  Well, she's got a lot of guts, so I give her a few points for appearing like that in front of a lot of people.

Anyone with a grain of sense would stay more than the recommended 6 feet from her.  Those shields (from what I've read) might protect the wearer from others, but they are not very effective in protecting others from the shield wearer.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

Ohhh! 🙄  Those shoes with that costume!!!  Well, she's got a lot of guts, so I give her a few points for appearing like that in front of a lot of people.

This reminds me of the old dusty clodhopper shoes she wore to Jacobs wedding/reception. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Wait, now cheerleader outfits that fully cover the cleavage are ALSO inappropriate? Who is deciding what's appropriate costume wear for women over fifty? This current one isn't my style, I don't like skirts, but black and orange Halloween cheerleader? Seems cute and fun. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

One could google "appropriate costumes for women over 50" . . . so far, none of them are anything like what Amy wears.  No cheerleader costumes there.

I'm waiting for Naughty Nurse and French Maid ... she probably has both in her closet.  😂

She's desperate for attention even if it makes her look like an idiot.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

@Joan of Argh  Ha, I agree about her shoe choices! I cringed when I saw those clodhoppers she wore at the wedding also! That is my one consistent nitpick with her. She will be really nicely put together and then...Herman Munster shoes. In the angel picture she could have worn some nice ballet flats or gone with some gold or silver sneakers. She has cute feet when she wears sandals and yet she wears a lot of ugly shoes. She looks cute with the bow! 

I have these Kate Spade Keds that would have worked or many of the other choices on this page:

https://www.keds.com/en/keds-x-kate-spade-new-york-triple-decker-glitter/884547199096.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&scid=scbplp30637W-884547199096&sc_intid=30637W-884547199096&msclkid=14077d4e040914f6b22b22c59ed8529c&gclid=14077d4e040914f6b22b22c59ed8529c&gclsrc=3p.ds

But then again, I am biased because I am a Keds slut. Always have been.

Bwahahahaaaaa!!! Herman Munster shoes!!... Omg that's perfect...too funny!!!!  😂

I think she's just too damn cheap and rather then buy some cute shoes to match her outfit she just pulls on some ugly old clodhoppers and away she goes.

I'm waiting for her to start stomping around in Chris's shoes 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Catching up on the episodes this season and Amy is just insufferable.  I don’t understand why she can’t get her stuff out of them house. If she was this torn, why did she sell it or why didn’t she build a new house on the property?  I’m far from a Matt fan, but Amy is so fustrating 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think she's just too damn cheap and rather then buy some cute shoes to match her outfit she just pulls on some ugly old clodhoppers and away she goes.

OR she doesn't wear fussy expensive shoes for costumes in what is often a rainy muddy mess as Pumpkin Season in years past has been.  Just a thought.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Catching up on the episodes this season and Amy is just insufferable.  I don’t understand why she can’t get her stuff out of them house. If she was this torn, why did she sell it or why didn’t she build a new house on the property?  I’m far from a Matt fan, but Amy is so fustrating 🙄

I'm hoping now that Matt owns the entire farm and all buildings he won't allow her on his property anymore.

It's Matt's home with Caryn now and Amy is a big old Debbie Downer... Go away!

Amy needs to move on and go start her amazing second act with her frumpy fiance Chris.

Bye!!!..don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. 👋

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm hoping now that Matt owns the entire farm and all buildings he won't allow her on his property anymore.

It's Matt's home with Caryn now and Amy is a big old Debbie Downer... Go away!

Amy needs to move on and go start her amazing second act with her frumpy fiance Chris.

Bye!!!..don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. 👋

Looks like he is going to build a new beautiful home for a new start with Caryn.  #storyofmattrandcarync, #mattroloffssecondact 

• Love 6

I'm really curious about who's moving into the big house?  I was thinking it might be Tori and Zack but if I'm not mistaken all the bedrooms are on the second floor except for the master on the first floor.

Matt had such a hard time acquiring ownership of the whole Roloff Farms I can't see him handing it over especially since one poster said he borrowed money to pay Amy for this last portion.

I keep wondering what Matt could do with it to make money???

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm really curious about who's moving into the big house?  I was thinking it might be Tori and Zack but if I'm not mistaken all the bedrooms are on the second floor except for the master on the first floor.

Matt had such a hard time acquiring ownership of the whole Roloff Farms I can't see him handing it over especially since one poster said he borrowed money to pay Amy for this last portion.

I keep wondering what Matt could do with it to make money???

Good question... We know that Caryn wants a winery, maybe the farmhouse could be used for wine tasting and have a small kitchen for appetizers or something.

It would probably need some renovations but I've been on winery tours that had similar structures and they were really nice, one offered appetizers and fancy cheeses etc.. and an area for dining inside and a covered patio for dining on nice days plus a store for local artisans to sell their creations and of course an area to taste and buy the wine.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

OR she doesn't wear fussy expensive shoes for costumes in what is often a rainy muddy mess as Pumpkin Season in years past has been.  Just a thought.

There is a local small dairy farm that lets people walk around and also does pumpkin patch and corn maze. I would never wear any "nicer" shoes there, even in dry weather.

Also, maybe Amy has foot issues?

Edited by Adiba
more info
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Adiba said:

There is a local small dairy farm that lets people walk around and also does pumpkin patch and corn maze. I would never wear any "nicer" shoes there, even in dry weather.

Also, maybe Amy has foot issues?

The farm places I've been to usually have gravel roads and the land isn't graded to be flat enough that I'd feel comfortable wearing nicer shoes, especially with any kind of heel.  

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Bill and Jan (The Little Couple) have an elevator in their home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good question... We know that Caryn wants a winery, maybe the farmhouse could be used for wine tasting and have a small kitchen for appetizers or something.

It would probably need some renovations but I've been on winery tours that had similar structures and they were really nice, one offered appetizers and fancy cheeses etc.. and an area for dining inside and a covered patio for dining on nice days plus a store for local artisans to sell their creations and of course an area to taste and buy the wine.

It would make a nice B&B.  Amy once thought about doing that, until she shadowed a B&B owner after staying at her place on an episode several years ago.  You could see Amy's level of interest plummet when she found out she couldn't just be a grande dame, just greeting the guests and being the hostess.  When the owner was making beds, Amy said, "Don't you have staff to do that?"  The owner responded, "If the staff doesn't show up, I have to do it.  We still have guests coming, and they expect clean linens and a nice environment."  

She never mentioned it on the show again.  Come to think of it, maybe Amy doesn't know HOW to put clean sheets on beds.  

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Amy once thought about doing that, until she shadowed a B&B owner after staying at her place on an episode several years ago. 

And this was actually one of Matt's passive aggressive "gifts". Amy was told they were going on a romantic little trip to celebrate their anniversary and didn't find out until they checked in that her vacation was the gift of work while Matt watched and made cheap shots about it on camera. For the record, Matt was NOT supportive of the B&B idea.

24 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

She never mentioned it on the show again.

This isn't factually accurate, sorry. The "Matt dumps a lot of work on Amy under the guise of learning the b&b business while on a romantic getaway" episode was way back before they even separated. Later, after the separation, Amy was indeed discussing the B&B idea when they were doing the stupid "glamping" episode. 

No one in the family is a likely B&B owner. Matt clearly doesn't like the idea and doesn't have a hospitality bone in his body. (this isn't a knock on Matt btw, not everyone has the right personality, I don't either) Amy doesn't have a sustained interest in it - I think she likes the idea of having guests on a weekend and doing fun things with the guests but the nitty gritty of booking and getting customers and creating a sustainable business that she would have to tend constantly doesn't fit her life. Jer and Auj have talked about it but Jer is lazy and dumb and like Matt in lacking the hospitality gene and Audrey is too savvy with business to attach herself to something doomed to fail. ((B&Bs aren't easy successes). Zach and Tory fall into the too lazy and too dumb.

And the big house isn't that great of a location. I know it's on a tv show but honestly, I doubt guests would be allowed to wander freely around the property and frankly not all parts of the farm are super picture perfect. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

You could see Amy's level of interest plummet when she found out she couldn't just be a grande dame, just greeting the guests and being the hostess

I wonder if she would have worn any costumes or what kind greeting guests at a B&B🤫

• LOL 7