Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Meat, potatoes, eggs over spinach with a Jimmy Fallon of sour cream sounds like a night on the toilet. JMOO

Maybe Chris is one of those guys who never gains weight no matter how much they eat. If not, he's going to be trading in his Indian Harley motorcycle for a Harley Wide Glide

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 9
11 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Meat, potatoes, eggs over spinach with a Jimmy Fallon of sour cream sounds like a night on the toilet. JMOO

Maybe Chris is one of those guys who never gains weight no matter how much they eat. If not, he's going to be trading in his Indian Harley motorcycle for a Harley Wide Glide

I share your opinion, It's not a dish I would make but if I did...

I would saute the Spinach and the radish, they're both very tasty sauteed and top with the potato and egg

I'd add a a couple thinly sliced and sauteed mushrooms

Ditch the big blob of plain old sour cream (GROSS) ... I'd make a balsamic reduction with additional seasonings.

Top off with a sprinkle of sea salt and freshly ground pepper.... YUMMY!

• Love 6
On 10/30/2020 at 7:31 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

@chenoa333 Thank you, I was going back and forth doubting myself about UP and downs! I thought surely it didn't get beyond a proofreader before the finished product! Aside from that, it is a stupid, not original quote and it doesn't need any of the stuff before the colon mark. 

My quote would be Fuck it, I'm getting a golden doodle...

I looked at the thing again. She got the apostrophe wrong on the framed one too. It reads: in all it's up and downs. For $110, I want a proofreader. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I looked at the thing again. She got the apostrophe wrong on the framed one too. It reads: in all it's up and downs. For $110, I want a proofreader. 

I've ordered several custom t-shirts from an online company.  They CAREFULLY edit for grammar and spelling mistakes and advise you of what they find.  You have to sign off on the final edit - so if something is still spelled wrong after they advise you, it's on you.  Apparently, the company Amy uses either doesn't check or she overrides them.

And my t-shirts are a LOT cheaper than $110 retail.  I can get 4 of them for that price.  And they're practical.  Not like an attempted hoity-toity wall hanging with my philosophy of life, which no one else cares about.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I've ordered several custom t-shirts from an online company.  They CAREFULLY edit for grammar and spelling mistakes and advise you of what they find.  You have to sign off on the final edit - so if something is still spelled wrong after they advise you, it's on you.  Apparently, the company Amy uses either doesn't check or she overrides them.

And my t-shirts are a LOT cheaper than $110 retail.  I can get 4 of them for that price.  And they're practical.  Not like an attempted hoity-toity wall hanging with my philosophy of life, which no one else cares about.

Funny thing is she must have gotten feedback on her Life Quote and the grammar mistakes because she's removed all the items with the life quote from her store except one lonely little postcard for $3

The posters, t-shirts, backpacks, totes, tea towels are gone like the wind.

Maybe next time she should get someone to proofread it for her before they make up the items. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I saw yet another Charles and Diana documentary the other day. Apparently, Diana was having serious second thoughts about the wedding, but an older friend told her it was too late. Their faces were already on the tea towels. 

Think before you print anything on the tea towels, Amy. Once that stuff hits the Dollar Store, you've made a teacher's life a lot harder. 

• LOL 1
46 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What a cheapskate!  Look in the candy bowl.  Who gives out penny candy!  Geez Amy.

You're so right! Didn't notice the candy! Looks like old grandma candy, lame hard candies from the bottom of her purse.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I just took a look at Amy's Little Kitchen store. The life inspiration quote is there--proofread--on vinyl stickers of three different sizes. I wonder if the money she lost by not proofreading before printing will make her think the next time. We'll see. There are dozens of mugs of all sizes and colors with generic words on them: Gather. Believe. I guess if anyone really needs another mug, they're as good as any. However, why would anyone want a fridge magnet, sticker, t-shirt, or phone case (!) that says Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen? Does she have fans who need to look at her name daily? 

If she is supporting herself by selling this stuff, good for her, I guess. However, I don't see a single item I'd inflict on anyone as a gift. This is about one step up from the now-defunct My Sisterwife's Closet, another home business with a proofreading problem. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

If she is supporting herself by selling this stuff, good for her, I guess. However, I don't see a single item I'd inflict on anyone as a gift. This is about one step up from the now-defunct My Sisterwife's Closet, another home business with a proofreading problem. 

Maybe she's using it as a tax write-off (business loss) now that the kids are no longer dependents.  And I don't see how it's a step up from My Sisterwife's Closet.  I'd call it even for the lack of usefulness of either business.  I use the word again:  hubris.  They are part of the "reality show" belief that they can become rich because they are famous.  No, folks . . . you are INfamous.  People laugh at how ludicrous your beliefs and behaviors are.

The reality show people who are rich were rich before their shows, not because of them:  Kartrashians, UNReal Housewives of Wherever, etc.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 10/30/2020 at 5:51 PM, Dustbunny said:

Amy's Life Quote....

All ready for your Christmas shopping and available on tote bags, backpacks, throw blankets, tea towels and framed posters...

amylife.jpg

amylife2.jpg

I don’t understand Amy says this is a quote by her, but on her website she says, “This life quote means a lot to me. It’s something my Dad said to me when I was a young kid (you can read about it in my book “A Little Me”), and it has impacted my life ever since.”  I didn’t read her book to know if he just inspired it or if Amy was a fan of The Office.

image.thumb.jpeg.281149e058e6219c8eb1a3f5e8b4d0d4.jpeg

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I guess she doesn’t have a new corrected version. Posted 3 hours ago, same picture as above.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHQre5CKi9c/?hl=en

There’s updated versions of the quote on her website when the show the actual product.  I’m not sure why she didn’t bother to take a new picture of herself with the updated version or just post the corrected version of the framed quote by itself.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t understand Amy says this is a quote by her, but on her website she says, “This life quote means a lot to me. It’s something my Dad said to me when I was a young kid (you can read about it in my book “A Little Me”), and it has impacted my life ever since.”  I didn’t read her book to know if he just inspired it or if Amy was a fan of The Office.

image.thumb.jpeg.281149e058e6219c8eb1a3f5e8b4d0d4.jpeg

Let me get this straight....

So Amy is passing off the life quote as her own and taking credit for.... her dad's poor grammar?

I'm wondering....Would this all be coming out of Amy's wallet, I'm assuming the printer printed what he was given, so it's not his fault.... Amy is such a frugal person, I bet it pissed her off to toss her inventory and re-order 😤

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

@ginger90  Is your new avatar the goldendoodle quote? Because that quote is what I was talking about above. 

This is the quote. Unfortunately I couldn’t size it so it could be read without clicking it.

It was my mood at that moment. 😁

71A81872-E833-4FE3-8A89-8F6DA9175906.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/30/2020 at 7:46 PM, LucyEth said:

A few gems from the live chat.  Amy said pacific instead of specific, she also mispronounced Parmesan again and Lisa corrected her again.  She keeps trying to quote the Bible about faith the size of a mustard seed but does not quite get it right, saying have hope the size of a mustard seed.  Jacob was trying to call her during the live, she dismissed the call and said she would have to call him back.  Chris made an appearance and they talked about being at the farm this weekend.  Chris said he is getting to fire the cannon?  Amy said something about he would be firing at her and Matt.  He then said “oh I will definitely be aiming for Matt”. Amy then planted a kiss on him and Lisa roared with laughter.  Lisa took every opportunity to slam Matt as usual.  They also did their usual damage control and Lisa sang Amy’s praises.  

You deserve a medal for listening to these.  I get about halfway through and I get fUstrated and stop listening.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

You deserve a medal for listening to these.  I get about halfway through and I get fUstrated and stop listening.

I zone out at times, but I find it to be a bit of comic relief during these stressful times!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Chris and Caryn (did I spell her name correctly?) would make a good couple? 

In my land of make believe storylines that I have for TLC shows (see my grand thought of having MBFFL’s Whitney Way Thore become Kody’s 5th on Sister Wives), I picture Chris and Caryn leaving their respective others as tension rise with Matt frittering away money buying “precious treasure” after “precious treasure” as Amy blows through her cash having to reprint misspelled and grammatically incorrect framed self-quotes, which were possibly already said by other people.  With the Roloff cash dwindling the farm house is put up for Sheriff’s sale.  Zach and Tori could save the day, but are unaware because they are busily filming Tik Tock videos of Zach mispronouncing words.  

As the months pass, Chris and Caryn have become cozy commiserating over having to feign excitement over step stools, mule rides and poorly-executed selfies.  They decide to move into together.  Luckily, Chris’ real estate partner, who also happens to be his goldfish, let’s him know the Big house on the farm is up for grabs.  Caryn and Chris purchase the house, while Matt peers smugly over his 3 foot wall at them.  Amy feeling very fustrated nobody has purchased her billion-dollar face masks stumbles back to the farm to bitch at Chris and Caryn, but sees Matt and gets distracted bitching about him instead.  Matt puts his sauna box outside so he can strut outside to show Caryn what she’s missing, but sees Amy, who blames Matt for putting a deadline on how long she’s allowed to be fustrated.  Matt complains about Amy hoarding all the fustration, and leaving none for him.  As Matt and Amy are bickering, Jeremy and Audrey are blown in from storm-ridden Bora Bora.  Felix and Lucy scamper in and want to comfort their owners, but want to avoid Audrey trying to shill them oil, so they hitch a ride with Jacob and Izzy in their van.  The rest of the bunch continue to live on the property with days filled with mlm shills, Matt driving through Amy’s cooking videos while screaming, “Yeah” on his tractor.  Amy asks Lisa to edit Matt out of the video, but she forgets because she is too busy doing voiceovers for parmesianz and spring foam pans and they all live miserably ever after UNTIL Kody needs a 6th wife on Sisterwives and enter Amy...Amy Roloff....Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

In my land of make believe storylines that I have for TLC shows (see my grand thought of having MBFFL’s Whitney Way Thore become Kody’s 5th on Sister Wives), I picture Chris and Caryn leaving their respective others as tension rise with Matt frittering away money buying “precious treasure” after “precious treasure” as Amy blows through her cash having to reprint misspelled and grammatically incorrect framed self-quotes, which were possibly already said by other people.  With the Roloff cash dwindling the farm house is put up for Sheriff’s sale.  Zach and Tori could save the day, but are unaware because they are busily filming Tik Tock videos of Zach mispronouncing words.  

As the months pass, Chris and Caryn have become cozy commiserating over having to feign excitement over step stools, mule rides and poorly-executed selfies.  They decide to move into together.  Luckily, Chris’ real estate partner, who also happens to be his goldfish, let’s him know the Big house on the farm is up for grabs.  Caryn and Chris purchase the house, while Matt peers smugly over his 3 foot wall at them.  Amy feeling very fustrated nobody has purchased her billion-dollar face masks stumbles back to the farm to bitch at Chris and Caryn, but sees Matt and gets distracted bitching about him instead.  Matt put his sauna box outside so he can strut outside to show Caryn what she’s missing, but sees Amy, who blames Matt for putting a deadline on how long she’s allowed to be fustrated.  Matt complains about Amy hoarding all the frustration, and leaving none for him.  As Matt and Amy are bickering, Jeremy and Audrey are blown in from storm-ridden Bora Bora.  Felix and Lucy scamper in and want to comfort their owners, but want to avoid Audrey trying to shill them oil so they hitch a ride with Jacob and Izzy in their van.  The rest of the bunch continue to live on the property with days filled with mlm shills, Matt driving through Amy’s cooking videos while screaming, “Yeah” on his tractor.  Amy asks Lisa to edit Matt out of the video, but she forgets because she is too busy doing voiceovers for parmesianz and spring foam pans and they all live miserably ever after UNTIL Kody needs a 6th wife on Sisterwives and enter Amy...Amy Roloff....Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen.

I've wasted my morning on our annual deep-cleaning project (everything we own has to prove its worth, or it's gone).

And I come here to read this genius post by someone who knows better ways to spend time than we do.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

The only thing in this world LESS funny than covid is Amy and Lisa's web parties.  😉

Even when Lisa states that Chris and another man were vying for Amy’s attention?   She must have left her bank statement lying around!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Even when Lisa states that Chris and another man were vying for Amy’s attention?   She must have left her bank statement lying around!

Everybody looking to feather their nest with reality show gold!

There’s no other man. Chris isn’t even all in!  Lol  I call him The Great Pretender as the song goes  

Chris must think he’s dreaming each time another check hits his bank account!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Even when Lisa states that Chris and another man were vying for Amy’s attention?

WHAT??? I would love to know about the guy who was second place to Chris. 

Men can be gold diggers too. Or in Amy's case, it might be silver diggers or copper diggers, or hoarders looking for a mate.....or more grifters. IMO, she's not worth digging for, or competing for.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m really curious about this other guy.....did Lisa mean one of men that showed up for free food at the farm when Amy had her pool party?

Yes, it was someone at the pool party.

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

WHAT??? I would love to know about the guy who was second place to Chris. 

Men can be gold diggers too. Or in Amy's case, it might be silver diggers or copper diggers, or hoarders looking for a mate.....or more grifters. IMO, she's not worth digging for, or competing for.

When you watch shows like 90-Day Fiance or Love After Lockup, you realize that some people will hook up with just about anybody to have the chance to be on television.  

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

Amy doesn't know that Covid causes stomach issues?  Maybe she food-poisoned herself.

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

Fever or chills

Cough

Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing

Fatigue

Muscle or body aches

Headache

New loss of taste or smell

Sore throat

Congestion or runny nose

Nausea or vomiting

Diarrhea

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I mean, its also entirely possible she just has a stomach bug. Guys, if I got tested for Covid every time I displayed one of these symptoms, congestion and runny nose would be getting me an hourly test every day, when instead I just have pollen and dander allergies. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I mean, its also entirely possible she just has a stomach bug. Guys, if I got tested for Covid every time I displayed one of these symptoms, congestion and runny nose would be getting me an hourly test every day, when instead I just have pollen and dander allergies. 

I also have allergies and asthma.  When I am asked if I have any of the symptoms, they always specify NEW ONSET of coughing, shortness of breath, etc.

ETA:  In no way do I hope that Amy OR ANYONE contracts coronavirus.  She may not be on my list of favorite personalities, but I wouldn't wish illness on anyone.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 7