Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Maybe the birthday boy or girl will get a box of grandma's fudge!

Probably plenty left over since Tori squashed the Amy's Little Kitchen campaign to sell fudge for Easter!

Her "I hate fudge" must have set Amy's fudge on fire!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

…and another super close-up of her ugly mug… 😖

You'd think she'd at least avoid a close-up of her face when talking about an antique store and all the old things in it.

• LOL 10
On 4/25/2023 at 11:01 AM, Endora said:

Must be for king Jackson, his birthday is coming up.

I guess Chris didn’t have time to go through the trash and garage sales to put together a used item like the bike they gave king Jackson …. a bike I’ve never seen Jackson ride since the day Amy and Chris dragged it to Battleground.. Jackson sat on it, seemed totally underwhelmed, got off walked away never to return.

I figured this year Chris would scrounge through dumpsters for old rollerblades or skateboards.

Chris must have been a raccoon in a previous  life.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
On 4/25/2023 at 12:57 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Maybe she will buy him a crown.  I'm pretty sure she knows where to shop for those!  

She can just use the crown that's on her bedroom nightstand. Save her some money.

• LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

It took me longer than I care to admit to figure out what she was holding and does her wedding ring look different.  That stone is not heart shaped, is it?

I thought it was meth,that would explain a lot.

• LOL 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

It took me longer than I care to admit to figure out what she was holding and does her wedding ring look different.  That stone is not heart shaped, is it?

I still haven't  figured out what she's  holding. Alka seltzer tabs? Make up remover pads? A foam golf ball?

And yes, I also noticed the different wedding ring

Edited by Jst2Wld
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Jst2Wld said:

I still haven't  figured out what she's  holding. Alka seltzer tabs? Make up remover pads? A foam golf ball?

And yes, I also noticed the different wedding.

I think it is a donut hole.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
49 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

She didn’t flip the camera on her phone.

And, her snacks for the drive home from Molly’s were, donuts, coffee, sun chips, sandwich, string cheese, and what looked like clementines.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

If Chris isn't driving the car, who is?  She's in the passenger seat.

She’s in the driver’s seat. She didn’t flip her phone camera. She drove alone, Chris didn’t go.

• Useful 1
21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She’s in the driver’s seat. She didn’t flip her phone camera. She drove alone, Chris didn’t go.

Gotcha.  I hope she's wasn't eating and drinking while driving.  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Cementhead said:

does her wedding ring look different.  That stone is not heart shaped, is it?

That does not look like her heart-shaped engagement ring. I found this pic from the facebook, which I am pretty sure must be the ring Chris gave her. 

Is her car picture flipped and the rings she is wearing are actually on her right hand?

image.png.5cb983151e20c7796f18a2f57323c559.png

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Chris does look like he's lost weight.  Good for him.  Amy looks better than I've seen her look in a long time, too.  Mostly because her hair looks freshly washed.  

She should consider making that a daily habit.  It really makes a difference!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

Amy's hair looks great and from what I can see her outfit looks perfect for a night at the symphony.

I am always happy to rag on Amy for looking a mess, but she does look perfect for a night at the symphony, I agree. And it's not easy for her to find those kinds of "fancy" clothes that will fit her, either.  I don't know if she was somehow able to buy off the rack or if she had something tailored, but she looks nice.  

I just wish she would put a little more effort into looking tidier in her day-to-day posts where she is trying to sell her site/food etc ... I think it would do her business some good.  Clearly, she is capable of it! 

• Like 8

Of course Amy has a new engagement ring. She can’t let Karen get the upper hand (so to speak).  It appears she’s wearing the heart ring on the finger next to the new ring.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
41 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Of course Amy has a new engagement ring. She can’t let Karen get the upper hand (so to speak).  It appears she’s wearing the heart ring on the finger next to the new ring.

She doesn’t have a new engagement ring.

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She doesn’t have a new engagement ring.

It's certainly a different stone and setting, but she's messing with us by flipping/reversing the picture, I would say (it looks like she's sitting in the passenger seat and using both hands NOT to drive).  Or could it possibly be her mother's wedding set worn on the right hand?  Seems the other daughter would have scored that since she was the one who did the caregiving for the parents while Amy was crowned Queen of the Middle-Aged Prom, but who knows?  I wouldn't put it past her to pressure Chris to up the ante, however, after Caryn's big reveal of her bigger rock. 

We all know Amy and her "competitive" spirit!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 5/6/2023 at 5:27 PM, DonnaMae said:

Gotcha.  I hope she's wasn't eating and drinking while driving.  

She will get a DWE, driving while eating!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Dibs said:

It's certainly a different stone and setting, but she's messing with us by flipping/reversing the picture, I would say (it looks like she's sitting in the passenger seat and using both hands NOT to drive).  Or could it possibly be her mother's wedding set worn on the right hand?  Seems the other daughter would have scored that since she was the one who did the caregiving for the parents while Amy was crowned Queen of the Middle-Aged Prom, but who knows?  I wouldn't put it past her to pressure Chris to up the ante, however, after Caryn's big reveal of her bigger rock. 

We all know Amy and her "competitive" spirit!

Is there any evidence that her ring came after Caryn's?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, readheaded said:

Is there any evidence that her ring came after Caryn's?

No, but perhaps there’s evidence she wore it at her wedding. 🤷🏼‍♀️

1CC9D061-8FF2-4182-9638-323ABDB05295.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

She put up a few pictures, I chose one.

6057DDF8-882D-4A54-A47E-A3AE32A1B24E.jpeg

My boys, my first born, twins Jeremy & Zachary. HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY you two.  I couldn't be prouder of the men of faith you are and husband for your wife and father to your kids.  You are a blessing to me which I'm so very thankful to the Lord about everyday.  Celebrate you today and all year long.  Mama loves you @jeremyroloff & @zroloff07 forever and always.  Happy Birthday 🎈🤗💙💙

• Like 3

All these slobbery "personal" tributes posted for the entire world to read are really so bizarre, whether it's Amy, Tori, Audrey, or my niece doing it.  You wonder how any of them can possibly top themselves the next time.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
39 minutes ago, Dibs said:

All these slobbery "personal" tributes posted for the entire world to read are really so bizarre, whether it's Amy, Tori, Audrey, or my niece doing it.  You wonder how any of them can possibly top themselves the next time.

Amy pays tribute to yourself very frequently and almost always with a closeup selfie.  She rarely takes the time to comb (or wash) her hair.  I guess we're suppose to applaud her efforts. 🙄

• Like 6

Screenshot from a video where she says she tried to stay under the weight limit for the suitcase she would use each time to bring the rocks home. She’s removing them so Chris can put mulch in the garden.

03ADF1E8-8197-403F-869B-D5B5926FB199.jpeg

• Like 3

Okay, Amy collects heart-shaped rocks.  Fine.  Whatever.  But if I have to leave behind some things that I might have wanted to take with me on a trip so I can lug a rock all the way from Michigan back to Oregon without going over the suitcase weight limit, it better be an extra-special, super awesome heart-shaped rock .... the one she is holding, however, is none of those things.

From the looks of most of her travel pics, I think in the future, Amy would be better off choosing to pack some shampoo and her hairbrush in her suitcase and leaving the rocks where they are.

image.png.b851d5e85e3155a8d4e2a5f799532f2a.png

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8