Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

She'll probably have a video in her 'little kitchen' showing her fans how to spread peanut butter on apple slices.  Her fans just ooh and ah over everything she makes and frequently comment on her lovely hair. 🙄

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

She'll probably have a video in her 'little kitchen' showing her fans how to spread peanut butter on apple slices.  Her fans just ooh and ah over everything she makes and frequently comment on her lovely hair. 🙄

Maybe she can put some of her hair on top of the apple slices and peanut butter to add more fiber. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

Chris’s face says anything but “delicious dinner” and more like ACID REFLUX and ready to puke!  He never looks enthusiastic in the millions of pics Amy snap, Snap, SNAPS!!! on a daily basis. She’s like a terrorist with that thing.  😖

3315C005-68B5-4625-8251-1A463A3E79F9.jpeg

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Chris’s face says anything but “delicious dinner” and more like ACID REFLUX and ready to puke!  He never looks enthusiastic in the millions of pics Amy snap, Snap, SNAPS!!! on a daily basis. She’s like a terrorist with that thing.  😖

Typical Amy smiling like a cheshire cat with Chris in the background looking bored to tears and wishing she'd put that damn camera down for 5 minutes.

Who relaxes for the rest of the night in their apron from cooking?

I notice she's all over instagram again this week shilling her CUPCAKE, PANCAKE, COW PATTY memberships.. 🙃

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
16 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy please take a course in basic English grammar, maybe on the 6th grade level. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Well at least this picture Amy looks genuinely happy and not just acting up for the camera…Chris always looks like he’s tired of taking pictures…not that I blame him, but those little pancake memberships aren’t going to sell themselves Chris 😂

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Chris looks like he just ate a cyanide capsule in his "delicious dinner". 

Go put your gold crown on Chris and get down and jiggy with Amy in her little apron.Both of you are nuts. 

• LOL 3
18 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris looks like he just ate a cyanide capsule in his "delicious dinner". 

Go put your gold crown on Chris and get down and jiggy with Amy in her little apron.Both of you are nuts. 

Chris and Amy “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit it” 😂

the “Aprons and Crowns” version… 

Will Smith would smack them harder than Chris Rock!

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy and Chris are leaving on a trip for a few days. She said  she’s walking Daisy because she’s going to miss her.

Screenshot from a video:

3D57FBD6-ABCE-4ACF-B7CB-68F9F34677FA.jpeg

Oh thank you Amy for another selfie of you! If I could put a "thought bubble" above your dog's head she would be saying "I wonder if I can make a quick escape while she's busy being relevant?"

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Amy, please take a basic English grammar course if you are going to publicly post?

Yes, she is terrible with her non-grammar.  How about just saying she was taking advantage of a sunny Oregon day? 🙄

• Like 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

She had it too long for walking a dog close to a street, in my opinion.

It's one of those retractable dog leashes.  You press a button and it gets longer.  It's long there because she's sitting and letting the leash 'run'.  

• Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

It's one of those retractable dog leashes.  You press a button and it gets longer.  It's long there because she's sitting and letting the leash 'run'.  

I realize what kind of leash it is,  that’s why I said she had it too long. They were on a sidewalk, a small patch of grass between it and the street. Amy was standing up, not sitting down. She was walking and turned to take the picture. It’s not up anymore for me to get a different screenshot to show what I mean. In the one I posted, if Daisy made a left, with the length of the leash, she’d be in the street.

Things like this tick me off. Too much of a lead for the dog. It gets me as much as people I’ve seen who have a child in a stroller, they’re looking to cross the street. They are on the curb, with the stroller in the street.

Excuse my rant, it’s not directed at anyone, just all came out.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I realize what kind of leash it is,  that’s why I said she had it too long. They were on a sidewalk, a small patch of grass between it and the street. Amy was standing up, not sitting down. She was walking and turned to take the picture. It’s not up anymore for me to get a different screenshot to show what I mean. In the one I posted, if Daisy made a left, with the length of the leash, she’d be in the street.

Things like this tick me off. Too much of a lead for the dog. It gets me as much as people I’ve seen who have a child in a stroller, they’re looking to cross the street. They are on the curb, with the stroller in the street.

Excuse my rant, it’s not directed at anyone, just all came out.

I had the same thought about the leash when I saw the photo. A guy I used to work with had a beautiful Samoyed and his kids were walking her on a loose retractable leash around their neighborhood and she unexpectedly popped out into the road and got hit by a car. Terrible. And in this case, Amy's really not paying attention to her. She has her back to her and zero control if she runs out into the road for whatever reason. I'd be a lot more cautious if I were her, but that's Amy. And her obsession with selfies is just bizarre.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

And her obsession with selfies is just bizarre.

You are right!  Does she really think her many admirers (🙄) have to see her face inches from the camera every time she posts a photo? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 1/27/2023 at 11:04 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

That meatload would have been graded a "D-" by Miss Hanks, my high school home-ec teacher (she refused to give anyone an "F" if they at least bothered to show up for class).

It's still raw, for goodness sakes. The juices are PINK.  Why cheese? I've never seen cheese on a meatloaf before, much less inside of one.  And it's not even melted. I guess because it's still cold.

That is not a meatloaf.  It's an E-Coli bomb waiting to explode inside whoever is dumb enough to eat it!

Whenever I'm asked how I want my hamburger cooked, I always say somewhere between e-coli and charcoal briquet. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
25 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Family emergency?  Lisa's or Amy's?

Amy. She just did a video. Amy is watching Zach and Tori’s children. Zach is in the hospital, and is going to be having surgery.

• Sad 1
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy. She just did a video. Amy is watching Zach and Tori’s children. Zach is in the hospital, and is going to be having surgery.

Surgery for what? It would be good to know what is going on. Typical Tori, trying for drama.

I hope it's nothing serious with Zack. I don't like Tori or Zach but I don't wish zack any ill will. 

I'm guessing Tori is amping up the drama to gain interest in her dumb ass life.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Trouble with the shunt in his head!

Amy and Tori both trying for more looks on their pages with there emergency announcements!

After Amy changes a million diapers I'll bet she will be hoping Matt and Caryn will be forgiven by Tori!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I am truly sorry to read that Zach is having health issues. I hope he will be well. I have always cut him some slack for his situation in life, healthwise. I am sorry that he has these things to contend with. Prayers for him going out.

• Love 2

Is Amy the ONLY relative who can watch the kids now?  What happened to Tori's parents and grandmother; I thought they were (again) moving to be near them, leaving Oregon to return (again) to Washington?  Even if not, surely they could travel and at least relieve Amy for a while.  Maybe they're just making her look like the Lone Sitter to rub it in Caryn's face!

In other news, I don't remember Amy being so into her family of origin when her mother was alive; in fact, she hardly ever visited Michigan then and in fact didn't return when her mother was deathly ill or even when she died (it unfortunately conflicted with my man's make-believe prom).  Was there tension there?  Methinks Amy is her father's daughter all over!

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Dibs said:

Is Amy the ONLY relative who can watch the kids now? 

Who knows.  It seemed to have come up quickly and I'm guessing she was the first one Tori called who could drop everything and take it on.  Tori was lucky that Amy could do that.

• Like 8

I think Amy’s hot footing it up to Michigan to make sure she gets her cut when her father passes!

Thinking  her dad could cut you out of the inheritance for lack of attention to him!

We all know how attracted to $$$ Amy tends to be!

• Like 5
On 1/28/2023 at 9:44 AM, Absolom said:

She's adorable though and gives me a moment of I could enjoy a dog again.

Yes...yes indeed....

43 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Wonder if Chris is out there making it rain or at least slightly drizzle 🤭 

backing-you-get-yours.gif

Haha! And he's most likely not showing houses for sale after midnight! 

Sell a house, invest the profit in a stripper who can probably cook better than Amy. She's not home much anyway. Flying to Michigan, baby sitting, trips with her bff's. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

I remember when they quit issuing $1 and $2 bills here in Canada and changed to large coins like silver dollars.

The $1 coin is called a Loonie (it has a loon on it) and then people automatically started calling the $2 coin a Twoonie

Loonies & Twoonies … Canada I love you but.. 😂

It caused quite an uproar… with several newspaper articles and TV interviews with strippers complaining about bruises and actual injuries from men THROWING the large coins at them.

They wanted men to quit throwing coins and start making it rain with the $5 bills (smallest bill we had left). Good luck with that!  

• LOL 9
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I remember when they quit issuing $1 and $2 bills here in Canada and changed to large coins like silver dollars.

The $1 coin is called a Loonie (it has a loon on it) and then people automatically started calling the $2 coin a Twoonie

Loonies & Twoonies … Canada I love you but.. 😂

It caused quite an uproar… with several newspaper articles and TV interviews with strippers complaining about bruises and actual injuries from men THROWING the large coins at them.

They wanted men to quit throwing coins and start making it rain with the $5 bills (smallest bill we had left). Good luck with that!  

I struggled with the decision of whether to use the "LOL" or "Useful" icon. 

• LOL 6

Was Amy IN the Super Bowl because yikes!  Girlfriend looks rough!  Maybe she was running around the backyard all afternoon dodging footballs or something. 

The latest Chris sightings are cracking me the hell up.  Like in this one, Dude look over it. 

And yes, Amy, it was a tough 'lost,' wasn't it? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
On 2/13/2023 at 11:28 AM, ginger90 said:

A18D36DA-BC69-41BB-BF34-38336E7F398F.jpeg

I was just over on Christine Brown's page looking at the photos of her with her new man David - both so elated and happy with each other, cuddling on the couch with a couple of grandchildren. Then I popped over here and see these two. Talk about a downer.

Edited by Teri313
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
On 2/13/2023 at 8:28 AM, ginger90 said:

A18D36DA-BC69-41BB-BF34-38336E7F398F.jpeg

Oof! I can smell the funk from here. She thinks she looks so cute with her fake pouty face. Go wash the crisco oil out of your hair. Put MyMans gold crown on his head and make him happy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3