Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 9/28/2021 at 4:21 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I suspect the cap is strategic.  🤠

Maybe one of his bachelor party gag gifts.  Oh, wait; "my man" probably wasn't allowed to have one!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshots from a video, “We’re thinking Hawaii for a honeymoon.”.

792FEC3E-51F1-4CFA-B0EA-CC45BCE7FFD9.jpeg

E325DD50-CBAB-4B47-A665-E27C134DD42D.jpeg

Love the logo on Chris's shirt! And the big smile as he sits next to Amy in her grass skirt. Who knows what secrets lie beneath that 😂

Chris can sing "C'mon I Wanna Lei You" as Amy wiggles her big butt and thighs. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Wonder Woman wears hiking boots? 

Its farmland prone to being muddy - what would you prefer her to wear?

18 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Wish I could get paid for playing dress-up!

Roloff Farms is usually hiring this time of the year ;)

More seriously there's a whole world out there where people wear costumes for fun and income. It's not my thing but cosplay artists can really make some money.

More to the point - Matt owns the farm and makes all decisions now and he is responsible for Amy wearing costumes. If Matt felt it was inappropriate, perhaps he'd say no... but he doesn't and therefore it's all Roloff Farms endorsed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Its farmland prone to being muddy - what would you prefer her to wear?

Roloff Farms is usually hiring this time of the year ;)

More seriously there's a whole world out there where people wear costumes for fun and income. It's not my thing but cosplay artists can really make some money.

More to the point - Matt owns the farm and makes all decisions now and he is responsible for Amy wearing costumes. If Matt felt it was inappropriate, perhaps he'd say no... but he doesn't and therefore it's all Roloff Farms endorsed. 

I’ve heard him say that the guests enjoy meeting Amy and having her be dressed up. 

• Love 6

Eh, I wish she had not worn a pumpkin mask with a superhero costume. Also wish she had worn blue, red, or gold shoes. I like things to match if you are going to put effort into dressing up. To me, pumpkin mask/superhero/wrong color boots are terrible matching choices and I again find myself wanting to reach into the picture and change her into...a scarecrow to match her mask and boots. 

Edited by stewedsquash
worn not worn? doesn't make a lick of sense
  • LOL 9

People paid Money to get in this thing?WTF Sure don't look like much.Farm not to hot either. O f course chris is happy he just sits and grins watch everyone else make an ass out of themselves.What a racket this pumpkin thing is.

• LOL 7
8 minutes ago, stoppro said:

People paid Money to get in this thing?WTF Sure don't look like much.Farm not to hot either. O f course chris is happy he just sits and grins watch everyone else make an ass out of themselves.What a racket this pumpkin thing is.

Well they are celebrities 🤩 and Amy will show up wearing a recycled costume and old clodhoppers shoes so there’s that! 😂

seriously anyone who pays $24 to walk around Roloff farms needs their head examined 

I think Chris has a smile a mile wide because he can’t believe how the money just keeps rolling in from every angle.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I’m curious how the Pumpkin Season proceeds are divvied up?

I wonder if Amy was able to worm her way into being an equal payday partner. 

Matt might have given in on that one just to get her off Roloff Farms!

You give some you lose some!

Amy is like the Roloff bee.  Always there. 

Buzz, buzz 🐝 

• LOL 6
41 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder if Amy was able to worm her way into being an equal payday partner. 

Matt might have given in on that one just to get her off Roloff Farms!

Good for her if thats the case. I honestly don't think its the case because being an equal pay partner in the business AND Matt paying her 877k for the big house property and 650k for the wedding barn property is a seriously bad deal for Matt. 

53 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy is like the Roloff bee.  Always there. 

Matt fully owns the property and does not have to allow her there. Matt clearly condones it. Heck, he's probably paying her to show up for the pumpkin season.

If he didn't want her around, he could see to it. And he doesn't. 

• Love 7

I think he does want her there and enjoys them being on friendly terms. 

There is a local place, well it's about an hour away from here by about 45 miles or so, that has fall and Christams stuff. Hay rides through the woods (with a light show and at Christmas there is the Christmas themed light show, choose a pumpkin (used to be pick them off the vine but alas, now they just haul them in), a pricey gift shop with coffee bar, separate Christmas store and bakery, then another Santa Claus building. Then there is a full restaurant that does a family style meal. Pre-pandemic you could only reserve the meal during the week. On weekends you got there and signed in, usually waiting hours before being called. But there was a lot to do while waiting. This year it is reservations only. Hayride and the meal costs $30. We have a family outing there in December with 25 of us going. Fried chicken, pork loin with gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, biscuits and three dessert choices. That is all inclusive of ride/meal/tax/forced "tip" (ha, I am not a fan of pre-paying a "tip") (not a fan of anything more than a dollar per person "tip" either) (and I used to waitress!). Oh, and there is a weinie wagon also with food options.

All that to say, yeah $24 just to get in with no food seems pricey at Roloff Farms. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

I think he does want her there and enjoys them being on friendly terms. 

I don't really think Matt cares about them being friendly but there's a logical and reasonable reason why Matt has Amy working pumpkin season.

Amy is the Roloff that customers  meet and greet. Matt reasonably doesn't have time to chit chat with customers in any real way. Zach apparently does the private tours. Jeremy, Molly and Jacob no longer participate. That leaves Amu to be the Roloff customers get to chat up and take pictures with. Never heard anyone complain about Amy not being friendly at pumpkin season and it lets the fans feel fulfilled in "meeting a Roloff".

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Jacob is actually participating:

With respect, Ginger, Jacob showing up for a day doesn't mean he's working 8 hours to meet and greet the fans. He also notoriously doesn't like fan interactions. Do you see Matt assigning him to hang around as a greeter? Or is he in the Mule with Dad where they can zoom away from customers and insist on how busy they are?

And again, Matt owns the farm and controls who works there - if he didn't want Amy in silly costumes meeting and greeting customers he'd bar her from entry, wouldn't he?

• Love 2

@ginger90 Outting myself as nosy here. Why do your posts have Author highlighted in blue at the top right corner of your posts? I just noticed it above and it is on other posts of yours. I am using the IPS theme if that makes a difference in seeing it or not.

(edited)
2 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

@ginger90 Outting myself as nosy here. Why do your posts have Author highlighted in blue at the top right corner of your posts? I just noticed it above and it is on other posts of yours. I am using the IPS theme if that makes a difference in seeing it or not.

Not a clue. I don’t see it. I’d assume it’s the theme. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I had to look, mine is, Light (Default).

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The only one that looks worn out and booze buzzed is Amy. As usual.

Chris looks the same....like a statue of mediocrity. 

I hope he was driving, because she looks blitzed. We know there was at least one empty bottle. 

Edited by Teri313
A little rewrite
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I can see how it might be tempting to sit back and have a couple at the end of the day with that type of job.  Hope they have the designated driver worked out.  

Did someone return their rocks to Amy?  What’s in that cup on the table in photo above?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Isn't Jacob moving back to the area after losing his pot trimming job? Maybe he'll be working for Dad on the farm. 

Amy's still in her costume at the winery. I'd need a bottle of wine after spending the day being Wonder Woman. 

• LOL 4

I thought rocks also. I would have wanted a bit of cheese, meat, bread with the wine, not just nuts. Maybe they had a meal sometime while there. It doesn't look very relaxing to me, where they are. 

She looks okay-ish in that picture. I think she is using her stick thingy more for her self pictures. Her bangs are as usual atrocious (always so greasy looking! I flinch at that every single time) but her skin looks very good. I wish she would use a different color eyeliner. 

On 10/2/2021 at 8:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

Love the logo on Chris's shirt! And the big smile as he sits next to Amy in her grass skirt. Who knows what secrets lie beneath that 😂

Chris can sing "C'mon I Wanna Lei You" as Amy wiggles her big butt and thighs. 

Chris looks like he farted 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

What is going on with her skirt? It looks like a skirt, an apron, and a denim shirt are all tied around her waist at once. 

And that child next to her looks like he has serious issues with his feet. They are pointed outward. Poor kid. Hopefully he was just posing that way intentionally.

• Love 2