Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

All I see is, since Chris is driving, he is looking ahead, focusing on the road.  Amy is taking a selfie that includes both of them.  I see nothing here that would inform me of his interest or lack of interest in going to the birthday party.  Adding content to SM is a major income stream for Amy.  I doubt he's upset about the additional income.  

Agree, I see nothing out of the ordinary.  I’d say we should be grateful he’s paying full attention to the road and his driving! Too many people get seriously hurt or die because of distractions such as a mobile phone or taking stupid selfies!

• Love 5
On 5/14/2022 at 8:05 PM, Teri313 said:

This photo says it all - it's Amy's world, and she knows it, and Chris has finally accepted that fact and is just wishing that he was the Uber driver. He doesn't give a shit about going to a kid's birthday party or being part of her never ending selfie and social media BS.

I agree, Chris looks like he's zoned out and ignoring the lunatic next to him, selfie, selfie, selfie!!!!! What a nightmare.. 😫

Why does she have her big mouth wide open in every damn pic?  🤢🤮 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Munchkin said:

I agree, Chris looks like he's zoned out and ignoring the lunatic next to him, selfie, selfie, selfie!!!!! What a nightmare.. 😫

Why does she have her big mouth wide open in every damn pic?  🤢🤮 

Because she doesn’t care!  Mouth open, food stuck on teeth, eye liner wonky, sweat pouring down.

As long as the public keeps clicking and the checks keep rolling in all is well with Amy Roloff!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Anyone watch Amy and Lisa's most recent live chat? It was from about a week ago.

I watched 5 minutes where Amy said there will be no "live chat" in June since she will be on a month long bike/road trip with "My (Invisible) Man".

So be prepared for daily selfies of Amy in her biker chic neck scarves, her leather bad ass jacket. Maybe she'll get a tattoo of MyInvisibleMan on her fat inner thigh. Or maybe just a tramp stamp above her fat butt crack: "MyManBackOffBitches"

So she's going on a road trip but she's not "going away". A whole month with no scrumptious, unhealthy recipes from her little kitchen? (Insert sad face here)

• LOL 3
(edited)

If that’s a garage sale it’s pretty sad, hopefully there was more than those few pieces of junk and knick knacks on that table.

typical Amy instead of donating the items to Goodwill or charity she sits there snatching every single nickle she can get her greedy little money grubbing hands on. 🙄

Shes reading the new book by Shannon Bream from FOX News.. 

28763F4D-ADF1-4B52-9968-FCAFE7366B0B.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Pic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So she’s having her garage sale in between customers?  That’s a strange way of doing it!  Lol. Never change Amy!

What "customers" is she referring to? Random people stopping by a garage sale? Amy probably read the whole book during her money grubbing garage sale. Pinch those pennies Amy. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

46AAD7A0-7C10-48AA-877C-31BDD7A24173.jpeg

Dried up lips. Wrinkly creased skin. Greasy hair. Drunken smile. I can see why "MyMan" was attracted to her. As Jennifer Garner would say: "What's in Your wallet?"

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What "customers" is she referring to? Random people stopping by a garage sale? Amy probably read the whole book during her money grubbing garage sale. Pinch those pennies Amy. 

Sounds like a resounding FLOP!  👎

All she talked about was "LULL in people coming" and "reading in between customers"

Apparently even her "celebrity status" wasn't enough to interest people in her old crap and I bet she'll pack it all back up and hoard it away in her garage waiting for the next garage sale when she'll drag the same old shit out again.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

I bet she'll pack it all back up and hoard it away in her garage waiting for the next garage sale when she'll drag the same old shit out again.

We will for sure see Chris in the next garage sale. A cardboard cutout. But wait! There's more! The real live Chris is up for sale too. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

We will for sure see Chris in the next garage sale. A cardboard cutout. But wait! There's more! The real live Chris is up for sale too. 

she collects clowns and he's the biggest clown of all...

chrisClown20.jpg

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

If that’s a garage sale it’s pretty sad, hopefully there was more than those few pieces of junk and knick knacks on that table.

typical Amy instead of donating the items to Goodwill or charity she sits there snatching every single nickle she can get her greedy little money grubbing hands on. 🙄

I really like Shannon.. not so much, Amy.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Well we all know Amy would never pay for a brand new book!  Since it is a new book I'll bet it's a mother's day gift from Audrey!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Well I’m happy she didn’t show us her teefs that have food stuck in them.

And Amy doesn’t have to donate her stuff to charity. It’s her property she can do what she wants with it. I’m surprised garage sales still exist. I have never been to one. 

Wonder if she made $20 haha

• LOL 1
48 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

And Amy doesn’t have to donate her stuff to charity. It’s her property she can do what she wants with it. I’m surprised garage sales still exist. I have never been to one. 

Yes. All of that junk is going right back in her garage. Wait til Chris goes out there to take his Harley for a ride and he can't because it's buried under Amy's carnival costumes, clown memorabilia, coffee mugs, Zach's first dirty diaper, old cell phones, used fly swatters.....

• LOL 10
23 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

That's what her weathered skin needs.... more sun. 

And what is that junk on the table behind her? It looks like food from her old slop recipes on AR's Little Kitchen. 

Amy is taking more selfies of IMO herself buzzed on booze. Don't ever change Amy.

• LOL 4

I have a friend that consistently makes at least one spelling or grammar mistake on pretty much every text, post, email... just like Amy. 

It's annoying and kind of fun at the same time. lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m awaiting the day some shutterbug snaps Mateos picture and blasts it all over the internet!!!

I’m wondering if Jacob and Izzy will start showing the back of Mateo’s head as he gets older like one of the Duggar daughters is doing with her kids.

every pic with her girls is the back of their head

the whole thing seems stupid to me, there’s plenty of people with way more fame than Jacob who don’t hide their kids.

back when Michael Jackson was forcing his kids to wear masks Cher did an interview and when asked she basically said in her opinion “hiding children behind masks or making them hide from photographers was way more harmful to a child than just letting them be photographed in public”   She didn’t hide her kids and I’m sure there was a lot more interest in her kids than Jacob Roloff’s offspring or any of the Duggars.

I wish Jacob and Izzy would hide from the cameras…. I’d love to see a whole lot less of them. 👍🏻

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

One of the reasons they might not want to show pictures of their kid online is that the internet is forever and once your pictures are on there people can do whatever they want with them. With photo editing tools people can take seemingly innocent pictures and photoshop them into all sorts of weird scenarios, also some parents feel their child has a right to privacy and should be able to consent to having their pictures online.  

Jacob being a survivor of abuse might be more sensitive to this or just have felt like he never had a choice of appearing on camera when he was younger, so maybe he and Izzy want to give their kid a choice or it could be they’re waiting for a big pay day… never know with the Roloffs LOL.  If it were up to me all the Roloffs would hide their faces more, if for no other reason than to eliminate a lot of bad selfies 😂

On a side note, I wouldn’t look to Michael Jackson or Cher for parenting skills for a variety of reason.

ETA: it’s good to see Amy has seemingly followed Jacob’s and Izzy’s wishes about pictures. I know she gets “excited” sometimes posting things.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

One of the reasons they might not want to show pictures of their kid online is that the internet is forever and once your pictures are on there people can do whatever they want with them. With photo editing tools people can take seemingly innocent pictures and photoshop them into all sorts of weird scenarios, also some parents feel their child has a right to privacy and should be able to consent to having their pictures online.  

Jacob being a survivor of abuse might be more sensitive to this or just have felt like he never had a choice of appearing on camera when he was younger, so maybe he and Izzy want to give their kid a choice or it could be they’re waiting for a big pay day… never know with the Roloffs LOL.  If it were up to me all the Roloffs would hide their faces more, if for no other reason than to eliminate a lot of bad selfies 😂

On a side note, I wouldn’t look to Michael Jackson or Cher for parenting skills for a variety of reason.

I’m not looking to either of them for parenting skills.. my point was they’re two extremely famous people who had completely opposite views on letting their children be photographed…. Michaels method sent the paparazzi into a frenzy to get the first pics of his kids, shouting, shoving, chasing after them whenever they were in public….. Cher took the opposite approach because she didn’t want a bounty on pics of her kids.

Jacob has his reasons and that’s fine but he also flipped out and had a meltdown over media trying to get pics of Amy’s wedding, indignantly pointing out that it was a private family affair and how dare they!!!!! 🤬…. even though Amy sold pics to People magazine and TLC filmed the wedding for television.

Jacob’s always getting his back up while ranting about one thing or another.

For a twentysomething nitwit who never finished school he sure thinks a lot of himself, he’s never wrong and loves to pontificate and lecture.

• Love 11

It seems all the Roloff boys like to pontificate but none have any credentials for anything other than making babies. 

The smartest one of the family is Molly and she handles herself quite well. A picture here or there to please mom or dad then back to her business. 

“‘Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool  than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt!”

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I do wonder now that Chris is living with Amy full-time, if he’s expected to play a bigger role in the Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen empire!  I gave up IG except for what’s posted here.  Is Chris in more of Amy’s cooking videos or shill posts or are Deb and Lisa still the go-to people when she needs a partner in shilling?

3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I do wonder now that Chris is living with Amy full-time, if he’s expected to play a bigger role in the Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen empire!  I gave up IG except for what’s posted here.  Is Chris in more of Amy’s cooking videos or shill posts or are Deb and Lisa still the go-to people when she needs a partner in shilling?

Chris occasionally joins Amy at the end of some of her videos.  Tells her it's good then it ends.

In the middle of her videos Amy's commercial pope up and in that stupid little girl voice she advertises her junk or fudge.

Amy and Lisa do their podcast and once I saw Chris walk by and Amy explained Mr movie star man was going somewhere to do talking heads.

I usually just watch a few minutes of any of the nonsense so there could be more!

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

In the middle of her videos Amy's commercial pope up and in that stupid little girl voice she advertises her junk or fudge.

That is so annoying.  She uses this little baby voice.  Come on, Amy, you're in your 50s, stop talking like a child.

• Love 9

So it looks like Chris is all about taking over Zach's guided tours of the farm.  He's going to sink his hooks into that place one way or the other!  Maybe Matt will leave it to him?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Dibs said:

So it looks like Chris is all about taking over Zach's guided tours of the farm.  He's going to sink his hooks into that place one way or the other.

And with Chris's dynamic, outgoing personality he will for sure bring fun and laughs for all of the guests. Or the guests will fall asleep 10 minutes in. Bring on the Pumpkin Farm Strippers! 

• LOL 11
11 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And with Chris's dynamic, outgoing personality he will for sure bring fun and laughs for all of the guests. Or the guests will fall asleep 10 minutes in. Bring on the Pumpkin Farm Strippers! 

Exactly, Mr Personality… NOT

Seems like Chris loves to wallow in anything related to Matt’s farm or Matt in general, he’s like Matt’s bitch… dude get a life and quit being an ass kissing clown 🤡  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, Mr Personality… NOT

Seems like Chris loves to wallow in anything related to Matt’s farm or Matt in general, he’s like Matt’s bitch… dude get a life and quit being an ass kissing clown 🤡  

Oh I think Chris loves Roloff farms and I think secretly he so admires Matt and all of his big boy toys!

I’d guess he tried hard to talk Amy into staying on the farm. 

Matt gets that Chris loves it all and chumming with Chris is how Matt gets at Amy!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh I think Chris loves Roloff farms and I think secretly he so admires Matt and all of his big boy toys!

I’d guess he tried hard to talk Amy into staying on the farm. 

Matt gets that Chris loves it all and chumming with Chris is how Matt gets at Amy!

...and how Chris gets at Amy, too!  I remember Chris waxing poetic about how he'll miss the farm and Amy warning him to cut it out.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

It's been Chris's adult history of being a bachelor. He most likely has been spending most of his time with male friends. Maybe that's what he still enjoys.He can go to any nice restaurant to get a good meal. He doesn't need Amy to cook him unhealthy food. 

Maybe he just feels a connection hanging out with Matt who has an inventive, creative mind in other areas besides cooking food. Just MOO. Not trying to debate if Matt has a creative mind. 

As much as Amy wishes Chris would hate Caryn and Matt as much as she does, it's probably not going to happen.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
On 5/25/2022 at 8:57 PM, chenoa333 said:

Well, I can't exactly call Zach dynamic and outgoing either! So from that point of view, I'd say he's a pretty suitable replacement...

On 5/27/2022 at 12:56 AM, chenoa333 said:

As much as Amy wishes Chris would hate Caryn and Matt as much as she does, it's probably not going to happen.

Agree. I think Chris isn't a vengeful person. I also think he can't be bothered to analyse and discuss people's actions and behaviour as iIt just makes life complicated. He's probably most at ease with pretty simple and non-demanding friendships. 

• Love 6