Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: The Past and the Furious

• Start Topic

Programming scheduled is changed again so check with your local programming guide for times...

8-830pm Love Unlocked: Can I Trust You? 30 minutes rehash of last week's episode.

830-9pm  NEW Unfiltered: JamieO, Kate, Kristine and Pepper on the panel.

9-10pm NEW The Past and The Furious: Who amongst us does not have cringe worthy situations and people in our past? The cast gets into the way back hot tub and has theirs exposed on basic cable....

10-11pm Another tedious wedding with the tear jerking background story.

1059-1112pm NEW First look of One Month Down, Forever to Go preview of next week's train wreck

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1

Why is Kristene making such a big deal about cooking?  Someone has to.  Maybe Keith takes care of the cars and other things guys do.  I don’t get that at all.

Theres too much Luke on lately.  Kate still has high hopes.  Foolish.  I just can’t look at him.  He did a 180 since Pastor Cal called him out.  He’s a phony and she is in another world more and more each week.    Jasmine is MONEY hungry.  That’s all that’s on her mind.  What a turn off.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 9

I want to go over to Aunt Susie’s house and have some of her delicious looking fried chicken with cake for dessert.

I actually have my own real life Aunt Susie and she is an incredible cook too. Maybe all Aunt Susies are a good cooks.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Ohhhhhhhh.... Luke’s mom knows something based on asking “what’s the least you want.”

She definitely picked up on her sadness so that may be the big clue right there.

Edited by endure
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, PityFree said:

So Keith snores, farts constantly, doesn’t cook or clean, etc. I’m really not sure what he brought to the marriage.

Not to mention kinda goofy looking. I think she just realized she has the same relationship with Keith as her money bags ex minus the money.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don’t know how she knows, but she knows that marriage is toast. 

Question is... does she know that her son is a manipulative dickwad?

Maybe Luke’s Mother can have a chat with Pepper.  Is that ethical?  Between the two of them, they could come to a conclusion.  The cat will be let out of the bag.

• Love 5

Wow at that moment when Kristine realized that her relationship with Keith is the same as her relationship with her ex, minus the money. I like her. She deserves better. Keith won't change -- he wants someone who will wait on him hand and foot.

I still don't think that Will and Jasmine are attracted to each other. I don't sense any chemistry whatsoever.

AJ and Stephanie have had their cute moments. I couldn't personally deal with him and his mood swings but if she's okay with it all, good for them.

Luke continues to be a piece of trash. His parents seem nice enough but had clearly been forewarned that it wasn't going to work out. His dad just kept shoveling the food in while his mother spoke to Kate in that social worker "I'm sorry" way (™ Kathy Bates), especially at the end.

• Love 22
59 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Will has left the building.

For young people, these couples sure seem to think in "either/or" terms, instead of turn-taking.

No wonder this woman Jasmine was still single.  I can see it now.  Not only does she berate Will, but she is constantly talking money.  A few weeks in and that’s all she’s talking about to everyone.  Money is not the answer to a happy marriage or who does what either.  You learn as you go along and help one another.  There is no set thing.

• Love 16

Jasmine annoys me to no end. I definitely see how she was single. I can’t imagine any relationship will go long term with her unless she meets Kristine’s moneybags ex. 

Will and Kristine would have been a much better match. 

Kristine is a keeper and Keith better thank his lucky stars he was matched with her. 

Luke. Ugh. Kate. Sad ugh. His mother is strange but I think she knows her son isn’t into it. I wonder if he told her he was repulsed by Kate. 

• Love 13

Will and Jasmine have no chemistry at all. 

Poor Kristine. Keith is not going to change. 

Even Luke’s mom can tell her son and Kate are not going to last. Aside from (maybe) AJ and Steph, the ‘experts’ have done a great job again at matching up these couples (I’m being sarcastic). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Aunt Susie and Uncle Joe are a sweet couple! I am watching the encore episode now and have not yet seen the visit with Luke's parents. Loved the Unfiltered show with Dr. Pepper! Her distaste for Puke was palpable and her "take" on him was spot on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, SallySarue said:

Kate's monotone voice and expressionless face is driving me nuts. She seems like she's on downers or something.

She's living with Luke, so it is basically the same thing.

Dr. Pepper commented on it during Unfiltered how Kate was not the bubbly person that she met during the matchmaking meetings. Luke is putting out her light. We haven't gotten to see who Kate really is, we have been given hints but they are subtle. We know that she takes classes that interest her, she has an interest in music since she plays the piano and probably the guitar since she brought one with her when moving, and she seems to have a supportive friend group. But she has been reduced down to a sad girl by the show. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, PityFree said:

So Keith snores, farts constantly, doesn’t cook or clean, etc. I’m really not sure what he brought to the marriage.

1 hour ago, aphroditewitch said:

Keith isn't interested in being a husband. When Kristine brings up how he could help out, he acts like she is suggesting he drink poison. 

I have thought Keith was a loser from the first episode. I never understood why a lot of people like him. He has very piggish behavior, and I don't know why, because he doesn't have a good personality, he has disgusting habits (with zero shame), he doesn't have money, he's lazy, he doesn't work out, he's goofy looking...so why in the hell does he think he deserves a wife who does everything, while he contributes nothing??

• LOL 2
  • Love 22

Something I really like about Keith: he's constantly looking at Kristine's face, trying to gauge subtleties in her feelings. That goes a long way with me. A person can learn how to do dishes or whatever, but you cannot learn to care. He's immature, but tonight we got some insight about that. His father was absent & self-destructive & his family coped by spoiling him. I felt so bad when his father stood them up. It was very clear that was not the first time.

• Love 13

I don't buy Dr. Jessica's theory of Keith being let down by his father in his childhood, and being spoiled by his grandmother as a legitimate reason for not doing his part of housework, or doing his fair share in general in his current relationship. Everyone has something in their past that affects them negatively, but to use that to explain lazy behavior doesn't cut it with me. When he said "I just didn't expect there to be sooo many dishes" I wanted to smack him. Does he not realize that each one of those dishes is a result of Kristine putting in the work to prepare his meals? I don't see him coming around and pulling his weight, since he genuinely looks baffled when Kristine mentions that she needs more help, as if he thinks he's already doing more than he should have to. And this is not the only part of his life in which he shows signs of laziness. 

Oh, and Kristine, girl...get your nails filled!

Edited by SallySarue
Added the last sentence ;)
  • Love 14

"The experts" saddled Kristine with her worse nightmare...a lazy man who makes well less than she and who expects her to do all the cooking and cleaning.

Parentified child theory excuse only works until you are a grown ass man. Stop blaming your Dad for your laziness.

Keith needs to roll up his sleeves and put his hands and forearms in the soapy water and do as many dirty dishes(especially the pots) it takes to cook the meal...what a whiner baby.

Keith's passivity and willingness to wait out Kristine who probably just did the dishes soaking in the sink out of resignation.... will wear Kristine down....

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, PityFree said:

I want to go over to Aunt Susie’s house and have some of her delicious looking fried chicken with cake for dessert.

I actually have my own real life Aunt Susie and she is an incredible cook too. Maybe all Aunt Susies are a good cooks.

1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

Aunt Susie and Uncle Joe are a sweet couple! 

Mmm.... that chicken looked yummy! What was the side dish? I couldn't make it out? I bet that cake was pound cake. 

• Love 3

Kate is a downer and is sucking the goofy charm of this show...

Her depressed demeanor from being married to an ass wipe is picked up by the woman who spawned the douche.

Puke looks like he was adopted since his weird giant head with the Easter Island statue profile is not seen in the rest of his family.

Nice house in a nice seaside setting.

Kate Hoovered her ice cream cone....

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Queen Kristine! I love that she just called it like it is right to Kate’s face: “Luke’s an asshole”. I also like that she didn’t beat around the bush with Keith either: “I’m not your grandma”. Stupid Dr. Jess gave Keith a pass though. Too bad your dad was an ass, that doesn’t justify you treating your wife as a glorified maid/chef. 

Jasmine is lucky this season has Luke or she would be getting flamed a lot harder than she is. What a piece of work! So let me get this straight: she wants Will to pay (almost) all the bills while she keeps her money because he’s the “provider”, but he doesn’t get to be “head of the household “ because she wants to be in charge?!? Good luck with that Jas, enjoy your swift return to the single life.....

Sick of Luke & Kate. Best part was Dr. Pepper straight up calling him a liar and manipulator. And the aforementioned takedown by The Queen....

I can’t believe AJ has become the best guy this season. I admit I love those two - I will be bummed if they don’t make it!

• Love 16

Aunt Susie made a Bundt cake. You can tell she's made a few hundred of those...

The side dish looked like macaroni or potato salad...I'll take a double scoop of either...

The chicken was perfection.

I would have Hoovered the leftovers pieces...no one ate the Bundt...wrap me up a slice for the road, Aunt Susie....

We all want a Auntie Susie and Uncle Joe, their home is lovely....

Liked that Will showed us his childhood playground....safe place amidst a rough neighborhood.

Jas missed an opportunity to  compliment him on bettering himself with ambition and education....instead she scoffed at his humble beginnings.

Jas didn't get it...he was opening up to her by introducing her to his best old friend from "the days."

Jasmine acted like an uppity girl she is....who came from a stable family and financial circumstances...a Westside Philly girl with her nose up in the air who wouldn't look twice at Will....unless she was matched with him on MAFS.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 21

Pepper finally calls Puke out for his smarmy self....a manipulative asshat and charmer of gullible  Kate...who uses being married for her sheep behavior

Kate...these are the people who have told you Puke is a mean jerk:

1. Your gfs

2. Pepper

3. Kristine

4. Puke's mother

5. The production crew and field producers

Wake up you dope...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Unfiltered panel: JamieO, Pepper, Kristine, Kate

Go to the clips...Kate gets to see how Puke mistreats her, her friends trying to make her see that repeated insults from him isn't right and her dunderhead response to wanting to try to make it work.

Kristine was riled up...where was Kate's indignation?

Pepper calls Puke manipulative and a charmer who is not acting in Kate's best interest.

JamieO's facial expressions are turbo charged and bizarre....more animated than usual...

Kristine relives her nightmare of cooking and cleaning for a slug.

What a depressing Unfiltered....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Puke looks like he was adopted since his weird giant head with the Easter Island statue profile is not seen in the rest of his family.

But the mother’s nose in profile was an exact match to Puke’s...

• Love 8

Kay and Stan, Sexy AF's parents aren't quite sure about AJ but their daughter is happy so they are happy.

Can any poster can identify the twin bridges mural in their living room for the rest of us?

They must really love those bridges....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Kate has outdone herself in ugly tops...what she wore to Puke's parents is unflattering, washes her out and makes her look like a side table.....she should just cover her head with the beige tablecloth to complete the look of a depressed sad sack...

Anybody notice Steph's faux bun?

It makes me want a chocolate doughnut.

I have become Keith...everything relates back to food.....help me....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Keith and Kristine, is cooking and cleaning for 2 people in a small apartment that hard? Once a week, cleaning a bathroom, doing laundry, vacuuming and daily kitchen cleanup is way too much for them to handle. If cooking is so hard and cleanup even harder then make sandwiches, a salad, or get a pre-made meal from the grocery store. I wish I could go back to the easy days of cooking for 2 and cleaning an apartment, what will Keith think about cleaning when he gets the baby he wants so badly? or when you have kids that have different diets then you. We are a family of 4 and I or my husband make 3 varations of dinner every night to meet each family members needs, which is not only time but extra cleaning. 

As energetic as AJ is, I like how into this marriage he is. He was excited to call his in laws mom and dad and be part of the family. Steph's parents are senior citizens but seemed like they were pretty hip and trendy from their home. Maybe AJ fun spirit will fit in with them.

I was pretty surprised that Kate Kristine and Dr. Pepper were all pretty negative on Luke on unfiltered. He deserved it but I'm surprised they let these feelings be expressed while the season was still airing. 

I have been wanting to know the missing pieces of Kristine's story. So tonight we learn her long time boyfriend was wealthy and she left him because he was too controlling and did not do his share of housework. What does this mean for Keith who is broke and does not want to do his share?

• Love 8

Agree with Dro....who shows up without flowers to Aunt Susie’s and Uncle Joe’s since you were getting fed? They have to put up with production’s dirty shoes walking all over their beige rug....

A six pack of craft beer for Stan....or denim apron...

Kate....a box of artisanal chocolates or ice cream for the family to enjoy for hosting you and Puke.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Best unfiltered episode ever - Puke got dragged sooooo much.  So psyched when Kristine called him an "a_s _ hole!!!!

Edited by Maccagirl
Tried to look up proper spelling of Kristene's name!
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I can’t believe AJ has become the best guy this season. I admit I love those two - I will be bummed if they don’t make it!

I was thinking the same thing!

If he lost some weight and did something to his beard, he might be one of the best looking guys on all of the seasons.

I think Tres of Tres/Vanessa was good looking, but can't really remember who else!!

• Love 2