Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I actually don’t watch the show but I listen to the Bachelor Party podcast because I like to keep up with this show and Chris said multiple times that they think someone is going to Nick V themselves out of the convo on Paradise and they won’t announce until three or four weeks into Paradise viewing.

What does that mean?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Bethanne said:

What does that mean?

Chris has stated publicly that they aren’t announcing the bachelor until three or four weeks into bachelor in paradise. As noted by the post after mine apparently this convo is now in the bachelor in paradise spoiler  thread!

Edited by biakbiak
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I actually don’t watch the show but I listen to the Bachelor Party podcast because I like to keep up with this show and Chris said multiple times that they think someone is going to Nick V themselves out of the convo on Paradise and they won’t announce until three or four weeks into Paradise viewing.

This statement confuses me though because Nick became the Bachelor after he did BiP, because a lot of viewers ended up really liking him on there and hating Josh. So for them to say someone would Nick V themselves out of the Bachelor convo doesn't make sense. Or did they mean the opposite and that this person is going to shine so much as to pull a Nick and become the Bachelor after Paradise. 

Whatever the case I'm pretty sure it's Mike and to be honest, I know some were worried about Peter and for sure he certainly had this Bachelor audition at the ATFR but I think if indeed Tyler walks away, which seems more and more likely, Mike will be the Bachelor. There's a lot of buzz and hype building around him and the representation factor, etc. If Tyler wanted to be The Bachelor, I'd say this was a done deal. 

Again I don't care what the editing was during the season. The producers would NOT pass up having a lead with that level of buzz, attention, media hype, etc. No way. This is on Tyler. And I've said it all season from observing his social media and just his general attitude as the season was airing that I just don't get a great desire by him to be the next Bachelor. So Mike it is in my opinion. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

s statement confuses me though because Nick became the Bachelor after he did BiP, because a lot of viewers ended up really liking him on there and hating Josh. So for them to say someone would Nick V themselves out of the Bachelor convo doesn't make sense. Or did they mean the opposite and that this person is going to shine so much as to pull a Nick and become the Bachelor after Paradise. 

Chris on the podcast Bachelor Nation stated unequivocally that they were going to watch what fan response was to the first few weeks of BIp aired and Tyler, Mike and Peter were all in the convo but the producers weren’t choosing any one until at least three episodes of BIP had aired because someone on there might have made himself a contender to challenge the above three.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, biakbiak said:

Chris on the podcast Bachelor Nation stated unequivocally that they were going to watch what fan response was to the first few weeks of BIp aired and Tyler, Mike and Peter were all in the convo but the producers weren’t choosing any one until at least three episodes of BIP had aired because someone on there might have made himself a contender to challenge the above three.

Okay got it. I read the previous comment incorrectly. 

Btw, there's some info on how Reality Steve may have initially gotten the Final 1 wrong. Per Hannah's People Magazine interview, apparently she didn't tell her parents for three days after filming wrapped that she was engaged because she was that worried about their reaction, owing to how much they REALLY did not like Jed. Apparently that wasn't just editing playing up drama. They really did not like him. 

And meanwhile, while she was dragging her feet on telling them, her mom especially who just LOVED Tyler was fueling suspicion that he was chosen by following him as soon as they got back from Greece (and Tyler followed her back by the way when he got back home). I believe Hannah's brother followed him as well. And as I said in another post, these Bachelor people usually aren't too subtle on social media. So many started believing she chose Tyler.

And that's why RS took so long to confirm a F1 because he admits he was getting conflicting information but I wonder if despite all his bragging and snootiness, he let the pressure of so many thinking it was Tyler get to him and he put it out there without fully confirming that he was indeed F1. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Ugh to Hannah's brother trying to get Tyler to marry her. I thought she was a strong, INDEPENDENT woman. Why, then, does she NEED to get married? Want to, sure, when she meets the right person (not her third choice out of three) and when the time is right (not right after getting her heart broken by two losers) but I don’t think she’s ready and I don’t think Tyler is the right guy so why the rush? Also…RUN TYLER!!!!! RUNNNNN!!!

• Love 9

The reception Tyler got on the atfr is the most hyped response any guy this season has got and contestant. I don't see how tptb don't consider Tyler for Bach. Even the frontrunner Peter, who is liked, did not get that response at all. Tyler is the clear choice imo and if you want the women to actually like the lead, it's him.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Ugh to Hannah's brother trying to get Tyler to marry her. I thought she was a strong, INDEPENDENT woman. Why, then, does she NEED to get married? Want to, sure, when she meets the right person (not her third choice out of three) and when the time is right (not right after getting her heart broken by two losers) but I don’t think she’s ready and I don’t think Tyler is the right guy so why the rush? Also…RUN TYLER!!!!! RUNNNNN!!!

I saw that. I mean I get he's trying to be protective of his sister but his sis did reject Tyler for a deadbeat musician. I hope Tyler doesn't feel any pressure to date her even though it seems like a lot of people want it happen smh.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, XoxoGG said:

I saw that. I mean I get he's trying to be protective of his sister but his sis did reject Tyler for a deadbeat musician. I hope Tyler doesn't feel any pressure to date her even though it seems like a lot of people want it happen smh.

They likely have already been “dating.” Her brother wouldn’t post that if they weren’t. I remember right before the hometowns episode her brother directly tweeted at Tyler and called him “bro”. Tyler’s mom has also been posting and liking things supporting them for awhile. One of Tyler’s brothers commented on one of Hannah’s pics weeks ago with something supportive. And his other brother who is in the freaking military follows her.  Their families’ actions indicate this has been going on, my guess is since Hannah stopped Jed. They just don’t want people to know. JMO

• Love 2
5 hours ago, sistersledge said:

Didn't Chris from Ali's (ugh) season turn down the bachelor gig? I thought he was great and has gone on to have a great career and marry another ex contestant.

Yes, he was already dating Peyton, his eventual wife, when he was offered the gig so he turned them down.

Just now, dirtypop90 said:

They likely have already been “dating.” Her brother wouldn’t post that if they weren’t. I remember right before the hometowns episode her brother directly tweeted at Tyler and called him “bro”. Tyler’s mom has also been posting and liking things supporting them for awhile. One of Tyler’s brothers commented on one of Hannah’s pics weeks ago with something supportive. And his other brother who is in the freaking military follows her.  Their families’ actions indicate this has been going on, my guess is since Hannah stopped Jed. They just don’t want people to know. JMO

This. On the Bachette board and Reddit, many posters were speculating that the two had to be in contact with each other based on their and some of their family and friends' social media activities. I said it the night of the ATFR that no way that shit was not somewhat planned. 

If this whole thing really "just happened", why would they have left Tyler for the end of the show when typically the Final 2 has their moment on stage with Chris and later the lead, right after the breakup is aired.

Chris, the other producers, etc. all knew what was up between Tyler and Hannah. I also think some other posters may be right in that it may be a situation similar to Kaitlyn and Jason, where they downplayed the beginning and how far along the relationship was at the start because like Hannah, Kaitlyn had just gotten out of her engagement with Shawn. And so they worried that people would say it was a rebound situation, too fast, etc.

So Kaitlyn and Jason made this big show of his asking her out for a drink a month or so after her and Shawn's breakup was confirmed and then their having that "first drink" complete with IG stories, etc. And then like in a week, they were completely in a relationship.

Of course they've since confirmed that they'd been talking as soon as Jason did Kaitlyn's podcast the previous year. At that point things were all but dead between her and Shawn but the final plug hadn't been pulled yet. But once they were officially over, Jason didn't hesitate to make a move. However they hid and downplayed things for a few months. 

I think that may be what's happening with Hannah and Tyler. I know many Tyler fans are NOT happy about this. Admittedly I'm a bit torn because I would have definitely enjoyed a Bachelor season with Tyler as the lead or hell be fine with his leaving all things Bachelor Nation behind him. But hey, dude's a grown man. If that's who he wants then more power to him.

Btw, US Weekly is reporting that the drinks happened yesterday with her inviting him to her apartment in LA. Naturally people are joking that this was a probably a drinks that turned into his not leaving that night at all. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Chris, the other producers, etc. all knew what was up between Tyler and Hannah. I also think some other posters may be right in that it may be a situation similar to Kaitlyn and Jason, where they downplayed the beginning and how far along the relationship was at the start because like Hannah, Kaitlyn had just gotten out of her engagement with Shawn. And so they worried that people would say it was a rebound situation, too fast, etc.

her inviting him to her apartment in LA. Naturally people are joking that this was a probably a drinks that turned into his not leaving that night at all. 

Tyler and Jed were also friends.  Right before the people mag drop, Jed said Tyler and Dylan were his closest friends in the house.  That's another reason for Tyler to pretend he didn't slide in her DMs once he heard her relationship with Jed blew up.

I told ya'll Tyler was spotted at the freaking grocery store in LA the same day as ATFR.  Why does someone staying in a hotel for a few nights need to go to the grocery store?  Who knows what's going on for sure.  But, on reddit, a woman posted a pic of her and Tyler yesterday and said he did an audition (or w/e you call it for models) for her company in LA. He signed with an agency based with offices in NY and LA shortly Hannah's split with Jed, before he only had a MIA and NY agency. Tyler was also walking around in NY wearing LA hats prior to ATFR.  Those two have been planning this.  JMO

I'm a tyler fan that's not happy about this.  But I've been stalking him all season and can't ignore the evidence right in front of me. LOL

Edited by dirtypop90
1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

Well since I’m a Tyler fan and I can’t stand Hannah, I’m going to disagree lol. I hope the brother was calling him “bro” because young men call each other bro all the time and it doesn’t mean anything except “friend”. Is it possible that there are no hard feelings and that Hannah and Tyler are just friends? Maybe he was in the grocery store in LA because he needed a few things from the store. Big deal. Tyler is a model and LA is a great place to be for modeling, especially after he has become so popular. I’m sure there are agencies after him. He could have been staying with anyone in LA for any number of reasons. It doesn’t have to be for Hannah’s basic ass. I also don’t think we can draw any conclusions based on who follows who on social media. All of these people know each other now and there’s no reason for them to have hard feelings, so why wouldn’t the families follow Tyler or Hannah? It doesn’t have to mean shit. I’ll say, if Tyler is dating Hannah now, it won’t last, and I predict that he will eventually get a Bachelor lead as soon as he is single. I think it’s his for the taking and if not now, he’ll be like Nick, Arie, or any other who got the gig several seasons after they first appeared on the show. 

• Love 2

Obviously none of us know these people personally so of course there could be an explanation for everything and at the end of the day we can all believe what we want. FYI it's a lot more complicated than what was stated above as to why people suspected something was going on. 

What I will say is that those who suspected something was happening predicted more or less exactly what happened at the ATFR. Again, does anyone really believe there'd been NO interaction with Hannah and Tyler and NO ONE knew she was still interested in him before the ATFR and yet they decided to leave Tyler's appearance for the end of the show, after all the Jed drama was dealt with. Okay, sure. 

Even before Tyler walked out, Harrison and his basic acting set the stage for what was to come, pretending to call Hannah out on her smile and face when he mentioned Tyler's name. These producers have been in this game a long time.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

On reddit, they are talking about tyler and hannah being spotted by someone walking in a neighborhood in LA this morning.  I would say I didn't see this coming but...

LOL They really sat on that couch and lied to millions about it being the first time they've seen or spoken to each other.  No wonder Tyler didn't get more than 5 mins on the couch.  He's no actor.  ABC really ran with the single, independent woman ending, even though Hannah ran right back to Tyler.   Hannah just didn't want to be dragged any more by viewers or Jed and Peter on their media runs.  That's also why she played wingwoman for Peter and was so gracious to Jed.  whew, I love mess.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • LOL 1

If we're being technical, lol, I don't think they ever said they never spoke to each other since filming wrapped. They said it was the first time seeing each other which was true since they would not have been able to meet up with the season airing and their movements being watched closely. 

• Love 2
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

If we're being technical, lol, I don't think they ever said they never spoke to each other since filming wrapped. They said it was the first time seeing each other which was true since they would not have been able to meet up with the season airing and their movements being watched closely. 

I don't think so.  Tyler was spotted in LA weeks ago.  The show probably let them meet.  They just didn't think it was a good look for Hannah to let viewers know that.  They probably also saw each other when Tyler came back to LA for ATFR before the airing.  Tyler and Hanna did not act like two exes who were seeing each other for the first time in months.  IMO no way that was the first time.

• Love 1

I'm still genuinely shocked that Tyler actually likes Hannah's ass. I thought he was playing around but certain parts of the season I could tell he actually liked her just by his facial expressions. I'm legit shocked. I still think he can do much better than miss hot mess express.

Edited by XoxoGG
  • Love 8

Oh you're right, I forgot about his few days in LA where some at the time were assuming he might have been there to meet with producers to discuss potentially being The Bachelor. I guess both could have been true. 

And ENews is jumping on the US Weekly story and I guess confirming the person who claimed to have seen them today may be telling the truth by adding that he spent the night. 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1061927/it-s-happening-tyler-cameron-spent-the-night-at-bachelorette-hannah-brown-s-house

I just realized that this should probably go in the media thread instead.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

They are so MESSY for just walking around LA.  Like if you're going to pretend that you are going to get drinks as friends and you need to catch up, you need to put off the early morning runs in LA of all places.  This show is too big for them not to be spotted.

Hannah also has freaking neighbors in her apartment building. just messy.

Jed is still doing interviews too. I can only imagine the shade if he learns of this on his media tour.

Edited by dirtypop90
30 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

I just read an article that he stayed the night with her. So it’s Peter for the Bach. 😟

The bloom is off the rose a bit for me with Tyler. He seems to have depth, maturity, and intelligence yet Hannah seems so bratty, selfish, and immature that it makes me side-eye him. Oh well, good luck kids.

• Love 6

I don't know if they are a real couple but they are dating casually IMO. His bff from NY was telling him to come home and finish their "hot boy" summer and Tyler's already heading back to NY. So I don't think it's that serious and it shouldn't be considering she dropped him two months ago and dropped her finance one month ago.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

His bff from NY was telling him to come home and finish their "hot boy" summer and Tyler's already heading back to NY.

To be fair, who knows how long he's going to be in New York. Also, GMA tweeted that the first two names for this season's DWTS cast would be announced on Monday and apparently one of the DWTS producers just started following Tyler. So who knows and if he does do DWTS, he'd have to head right back to LA because that's where it's filmed. 

28 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

To be fair, who knows how long he's going to be in New York. Also, GMA tweeted that the first two names for this season's DWTS cast would be announced on Monday and apparently one of the DWTS producers just started following Tyler. So who knows and if he does do DWTS, he'd have to head right back to LA because that's where it's filmed. 

You really think he's getting DWTS?

My point was more so I don't see these two as actually being a couple.  We'll see if they're still hanging out months from now.

One reliable spoiler account apparently has proof of Tyler having a date this weekend with a girl he already went out with. according to reddit. This is the same account who had the jed pics in the bar flirting with another woman right after coming home. So Tyler's not trying to be tied down. Good for him.

Edited by dirtypop90
46 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Folks have said this season DWTS is looking for bigger stars, celebrities.

They say that every season and it's always a collection of stars from yesteryear, reality show contestants, athletes and influencers.

Tyler has more social media followers right now than many of the DWTS Pros. He has a huge star like Gigi Hadid following him and other celebrities talking about him.

I don't see DWTS considering him not big enough for their season, especially since it's an ABC show so it makes for nice network cross pollination. It's why DWTS viewers were punished with Bobby Bones last season. 

As for Tyler's supposedly having a date. Not questioning anyone's tea and not saying he may not very well be dating around. However, are people sure this isn't just a friend that's being speculated as more?

It's just because I remember how poor Kate, his lifelong childhood friend got attacked so much by some people reading a little too much into shit that she had to put her IG page private for awhile.

Then there was the other incident where he was seen hanging out at the movies with some women and his friend Matt and everyone decided that was a date but I think the women just turned out to be friends of Matt's and it was just a hangout.

Edited by truthaboutluv

^ Idk the spoiler account said date and she had screenshots to prove it. Tyler's been living in NYC, chilling with hot models at the soho house, having runs with 100+ women fawning over.  I think he's been living his life, as he should be.   And I don't expect him to clear his texts, DMs, date calendar w/e for Hannah any time soon. My guess is that they keep it casual and it never blossoms into anything more because he has too many other options.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 2

Don't they do dates for the abc food tours? I remember hearing about that. People also thought he was on a date with Andi and I swear that bachelor subreddit had a mini breakdown. Lol

I agree about them taking it slow though

Edited by XoxoGG
  • Love 1

So Tyler is dating, like a normal human being. Good on him. I don't think he has to lock himself in with Hannah, nor does he have to not go out with her just because they were on the show together. There is this weirdness that surrounds this show and dating. I think it kind of screws up their expectations. So few of them seem to just date. It's usually all or nothing. I like that he is exploring options. He's still young and should. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, XoxoGG said:

People also thought he was on a date with Andi and I swear that bachelor subreddit had a mini breakdown. Lol

OMG yes how could I forget when some were certain something was going on between he and Andi and everyone lost their mind because people really, really cannot stand Andi. Then when he spent a few days in LA some weeks ago, he watched the episode at a party with some influencers and this one YouTuber did a few stories with him and there was a reaction over that.

He hung out with two women who have a Bachelor related podcast and people had to quickly point out that they were either both married or both had boyfriends. Either way, they weren't single.

Point is, Tyler gets paired up with anyone he's even remotely seen with. Hell look how some tried to make a thing of him and Gigi merely following each other which he stressed on Ashely I and Ben's podcast.  That there was no sliding into anyone's DM and they simply just follow each other on Instagram. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

So Tyler is dating, like a normal human being. Good on him. I don't think he has to lock himself in with Hannah, nor does he have to not go out with her just because they were on the show together. There is this weirdness that surrounds this show and dating. I think it kind of screws up their expectations. So few of them seem to just date. It's usually all or nothing. I like that he is exploring options. He's still young and should. 

Yep. Boy was spotted hugged up with Josie conseco at the soho house, who looks just like his ex. He is def exploring his options and he has some good ones.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/oI6XOLo Ty and his ex

he maybe should try to get back with the ex though. He said on Viall files she supported him when he was depressed after his football career went down but he wasn’t attentive. Maybe she’ll take him back now. Will be hard for him to find someone genuine now.

10 hours ago, XoxoGG said:

I'm still genuinely shocked that Tyler actually likes Hannah's ass. I thought he was playing around but certain parts of the season I could tell he actually liked her just by his facial expressions. I'm legit shocked. I still think he can do much better than miss hot mess express.

Same, Tyler was in the bubble and of course he fell in love, they all do. I'm shocked that he's still speaking with her once he went back in the real world.

Speaking of Reddit, they are desperately planning the wedding as if Tyler will propose. They feel like they are dating him.

• Love 3

Tyler needs another option besides BIP or the Bachelor. He has a great reputation, but let’s face facts, these shows chew people up and spit them out. As poised and wonderful as he was, it’s really hard to dump 30 people week after week and still look good. Plus, people just get tired really quickly of the leads. There’s a reason post “here for the snark” on these message boards. People love to tear these guys down. I think only Ben Higgins and Sean Lowe handled themselves well in recent seasons. And Sean only looks good in retrospect (at the time he seemed dull and too into himself). Plus, production will find ways to edit Tyler to make him look bad, or do the inevitable “force the lead to keep the villain for a few extra weeks” to create “drama”. 

Maybe Tyler can do another show outside of ABC, though then he risks being shunned if he ever wants back in. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

Tyler needs another option besides BIP or the Bachelor. He has a great reputation, but let’s face facts, these shows chew people up and spit them out. As poised and wonderful as he was, it’s really hard to dump 30 people week after week and still look good. Plus, people just get tired really quickly of the leads. There’s a reason post “here for the snark” on these message boards. People love to tear these guys down. I think only Ben Higgins and Sean Lowe handled themselves well in recent seasons. And Sean only looks good in retrospect (at the time he seemed dull and too into himself). Plus, production will find ways to edit Tyler to make him look bad, or do the inevitable “force the lead to keep the villain for a few extra weeks” to create “drama”. 

Maybe Tyler can do another show outside of ABC, though then he risks being shunned if he ever wants back in. 

Lots of hopeful rumors that Tyler will do DWTS, though it's probably more likely that Hannah will.  (A few DWTS pros and producers have followed each of them--not sure if that means anything.  There will be an announcement on GMA on Monday of the first 2 contestants.)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, bluestocking said:

Lots of hopeful rumors that Tyler will do DWTS, though it's probably more likely that Hannah will.  (A few DWTS pros and producers have followed each of them--not sure if that means anything.  There will be an announcement on GMA on Monday of the first 2 contestants.)

Lol at the thought of BOTH of them doing the show.   Tyler minored in dance.   Do you think Hannah’s head would explode if he did better than her?

eta okay, he “almost” minored in dance.   I still think he would do well...especially in the voting

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Lol at the thought of BOTH of them doing the show.   Tyler minored in dance.   Do you think Hannah’s head would explode if he did better than her?

No, I think he said he "almost" minored in dance.

7 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I can't think of a single bachelor that is universally liked. If Tyler did the Bachelor, and made out with different women multiple times per show, people would hate him too. I haven't really seen it help the guy's long term brand the way it has the Bachelorettes. Several have had HGTV shows, Ali was on E!, etc. Has that happened for any of the bachelors?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, valen said:

I can't think of a single bachelor that is universally liked. If Tyler did the Bachelor, and made out with different women multiple times per show, people would hate him too. I haven't really seen it help the guy's long term brand the way it has the Bachelorettes. Several have had HGTV shows, Ali was on E!, etc. Has that happened for any of the bachelors?

Well Arie was on House Hunters International 😎

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, valen said:

Jesse Palmer was in sports broadcasting for years, and now hosts DailyMailTV, an entertainment news show. The Bachelor franchise boost and ABC connection probably helped him  get a start in TV, since his career as an NFL quarterback was quite unremarkable. 

Travis Stork has been one of the hosts of The Doctors since its debut more than 10 years ago. On the celeb dating front, he went out with Carrie Underwood back in 2008 (it was short-lived; she met her future husband later that year). 

They're both from the era before the lead was chosen from the pool of rejected contestants, but was expected to be something of a catch in his own right. 

Now that this season is over, it's interesting to assess how the spoilers played out and where Reality Steve went sideways with Tyler vs Jed being F1. There's been speculation in recent weeks that TPTB were not super high on Tyler as the next Bachelor despite his massive popularity. People thought it was because they found Peter or Mike more malleable, but maybe they also knew he was still in contact with Hannah?

Edited by Dejana
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Dejana said:

Jesse Palmer was in sports broadcasting for years, and now hosts DailyMailTV, an entertainment news show. The Bachelor franchise boost and ABC connection probably helped him  get a start in TV, since his career as an NFL quarterback was quite unremarkable. 

Travis Stork has been one of the hosts of The Doctors since its debut more than 10 years ago. On the celeb dating front, he went out with Carrie Underwood back in 2008 (it was short-lived; she met her future husband later that year). 

They're both from the era before the lead was chosen from the pool of rejected contestants, but was expected to be something of a catch in his own right. 

Now that this season is over, it's interesting to assess how the spoilers played out and where Reality Steve went sideways with Tyler vs Jed being F1. There's been speculation in recent weeks that TPTB were not super high on Tyler as the next Bachelor despite his massive popularity. People thought it was because they found Peter or Mike more malleable, but maybe they also knew he was still in contact with Hannah?

I forgot about both of those. I think Travis probably has had the longest lasting success. Did Jesse Palmer play pro football? I wonder if the Bachelor helped or hurt him when it came time for that job. I also forgot about Jojo's pick, Aaron Rodgers' brother? Jordan? He is a host on the SEC Network now, but he wasn't a lead, and he was the quarterback for Vandy, so that was probably inevitable.

On 8/3/2019 at 9:06 PM, valen said:

I forgot about both of those. I think Travis probably has had the longest lasting success. Did Jesse Palmer play pro football? I wonder if the Bachelor helped or hurt him when it came time for that job. I also forgot about Jojo's pick, Aaron Rodgers' brother? Jordan? He is a host on the SEC Network now, but he wasn't a lead, and he was the quarterback for Vandy, so that was probably inevitable.

Jesse Palmer was on a pro football roster when he was cast as the lead. The backup Giants quarterback, but still, the team was reportedly not impressed with his offseason extracurricular activity. I remember people wondering why he was doing the show when he was a good-looking QB for a New York team and should have been able to get women on his own. It was a more innocent time, when going on a TV dating show wasn't cynically viewed as a career opportunity.

Jordan Rodgers has a famous football name and is pretty attractive, so he just may have ended up in sports broadcasting even without the franchise.  The home/lifestyle shows, probably not.

• Love 3

Well it looks like Tyler has more sense than I thought and is not dating Hannah but Gigi Hadid! 

Thank god he didn't agree to be Hannah's 2nd choice(really 4th lol) arm candy. Hannah has been Friendzoned by Tyler and while I do feel sorry for her in some capacity, you love to see it! 

• Love 3