Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

Tyler would and should not go back to Hannah. He wasn't her first choice and he wasn't that into Hannah anyway. Sure he liked her but not so into her that he couldn't let her go. He will meet more suitable and mature women when he is the Bachelor. I can't wait. The only thing I have concern over is his mumbling. 

• Love 3

I was away for a week (darn, Peter was NOT my pilot!). I tried to keep up on the show through this site. I’m anxious to listen to the ex’s interview with RS. Do you all think she’s also milking this for her 15 minutes? 

A good ATFR would be Hannah dumping Jed right there on the spot! Then he could write a sad song about it!

Did anything else come out about him cheating on Hannah? Any proof, other than what RS says?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, waving feather said:

He wasn't her first choice and he wasn't that into Hannah anyway. Sure he liked her but not so into her that he couldn't let her go.

Not that I disagree in the not going back to Hannah part but how do we know the quoted part? We haven't seen the end of the season and how it all plays out. And as for his letting her go, again it's not like this was his choice. She chose someone else. He had no choice but to let go unless he acted like crazy Luke who just decided she was wrong and confused and refuse to go away. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Not that I disagree in the not going back to Hannah part but how do we know the quoted part? We haven't seen the end of the season and how it all plays out. And as for his letting her go, again it's not like this was his choice. She chose someone else. He had no choice but to let go unless he acted like crazy Luke who just decided she was wrong and confused and refuse to go away. 

I'm with you.  I actually think Tyler is (or was) into her.  I noticed how nervous he was at the beginning of their 1 on 1, his hands were shaking, and also last episode when he asked her if they could talk.  I think people believe Tyler is not into her because they perceive him as being a player (for shallow reasons IMO) or better catch than Hannah.  Even if both those things are true, doesn't mean he didn't fall for Hannah.  I think he was definitely interested, based on what we've seen so far.  Not sure if he still is, given the amount of female attention he's received since she dumped him.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I think people believe Tyler is not into her because they perceive him as being a player (for shallow reasons IMO) or better catch than Hannah. 

I think it's also because of how laid back, chill and confident he comes across as. He never seems desperate for her attention or forcing this notion of some deep, great love for her. His whole approach is pretty chill and unbothered. And I suspect that was also another factor that drew Hannah towards Jed more than him.

I think I said this before but I don't think Hannah ever got over her initial assumptions about Tyler - hot, too good looking, probably a player and not really genuine. I think she really liked him, liked being with him, definitely wanted to jump his bones but I don't think she ever allowed herself to truly believe he was a serious future husband material. And so she chose Jed, once she stopped trying to make it work with the weirdo. And that didn't work out too well either. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I'm with you.  I actually think Tyler is (or was) into her.  I noticed how nervous he was at the beginning of their 1 on 1, his hands were shaking, and also last episode when he asked her if they could talk.  I think people believe Tyler is not into her because they perceive him as being a player (for shallow reasons IMO) or better catch than Hannah.  Even if both those things are true, doesn't mean he didn't fall for Hannah.  I think he was definitely interested, based on what we've seen so far.  Not sure if he still is, given the amount of female attention he's received since she dumped him.

I'm typically nervous when I'm dating someone new. I'd imagine I'd be extra nervous with cameras rolling. Despite this, I haven't always been crazy interested in the guys I've dated. I obviously have a degree of interest to go out on a date, but not even close to "falling" for them. A lot of us are just nervous when a relationship is so new and you have no idea what to expect. You are right that people always think men who are as gorgeous as Tyler are going to be players, and it's not always the case. It's hard for me to tell just how much he was interested based on the show tbh. He could have thought, this show is an opportunity, Hannah is pretty, I'll see where this goes, then you know what, I don't think we're right for each other. 

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I think it's also because of how laid back, chill and confident he comes across as. He never seems desperate for her attention or forcing this notion of some deep, great love for her. His whole approach is pretty chill and unbothered. And I suspect that was also another factor that drew Hannah towards Jed more than him.

I think I said this before but I don't think Hannah ever got over her initial assumptions about Tyler - hot, too good looking, probably a player and not really genuine. I think she really liked him, liked being with him, definitely wanted to jump his bones but I don't think she ever allowed herself to truly believe he was a serious future husband material. And so she chose Jed, once she stopped trying to make it work with the weirdo. And that didn't work out too well either. 

Yes! That's another reason I'm a Tyler fan. I can't stand the dramatic, aggressive, emotional men and women on these shows. If you have to push that hard for someone's time or try to weed other people out of the way, that should tell you this may not be your person. I also don't believe in love at first sight and can't stand when people pretend they have this deep love right away. Maybe there are some people in the world who truly believe in it, but on this show, my BS detector just goes off. 

I can see that with Hannah. While I know it's kind of unfair good-looking men get such a bad rep, I think most women are a little more distrusting of men who are super hot. I know I'm more likely to wonder how much they're sincerely interested in me, if they're so good-looking and nice, maybe they're too good to be true and prefer men or something. It sounds so silly, but it is what it is. That's one reason even if I don't like people pretending to be more interested than they are or uber competitive with the other contestants, when men aren't somewhat direct and attentive, I do have a hard time ascertaining their interest in me. There is such a thing as being too chill, unless you aren't that interested. 

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

I agree with you.  My only issue with Hannah’s thinking is Jed doesn’t seem like marriage material either.  He’s a 25 year old aspiring musician who told her he signed up for his career. He hasn’t said he is ready to settle down only that he is open to love. He’s also pretty chill and laid back. But he does play instruments and sing so maybe that makes his approach seem more grand than tyler’s?  But Jed does that for a living so it really isn’t so grand. 

Now I do think she probably has more in common with Jed. He does seem more country: lives in Nashville, sings country music, his friends are just like him.   Tyler is definitely more of an urban city boy: boating and drinking, very diverse group of friends, rap and r&b guy; big sports guy.  I think Tyler just flat out isn’t her type, though she is physically attracted to him. 

One thing she has repeatedly said about Jed is that she likes that he’s “southern.” She also told Garett he felt like home.  Tyler doesn’t give her that feeling.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I can see that with Hannah. While I know it's kind of unfair good-looking men get such a bad rep, I think most women are a little more distrusting of men who are super hot. I know I'm more likely to wonder how much they're sincerely interested in me, if they're so good-looking and nice, maybe they're too good to be true and prefer men or something. It sounds so silly, but it is what it is. That's one reason even if I don't like people pretending to be more interested than they are or uber competitive with the other contestants, when men aren't somewhat direct and attentive, I do have a hard time ascertaining their interest in me. There is such a thing as being too chill, unless you aren't that interested. 

Yes. It took a long time but I’ve finally stopped giving hot dudes a harder time. After being screwed over and watching my friends be screwed over by average dudes who seemed nice lol 

I get the feeling Tyler was genuinely interested but at the same time knew she’s not the only woman in the word and  would not pretend to be devastated if she didn’t pick him. He was thinking: if she chooses me, great. If she doesn’t choose me...still great.  That makes him...normal, emotionally stable. IMO

• Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Yes. It took a long time but I’ve finally stopped giving hot dudes a harder time. After being screwed over and watching my friends be screwed over by average dudes who seemed nice lol 

I get the feeling Tyler was genuinely interested but at the same time knew she’s not the only woman in the word and  would not pretend to be devastated if she didn’t pick him. He was thinking: if she chooses me, great. If she doesn’t choose me...still great.  That makes him...normal, emotionally stable. IMO

EXACTLY. Ugly, average, and/or broke dudes can be even bigger headaches than the hot guys with good jobs girls!

Yes, that is the mature attitude. I wish there were more people on the show like that than people who are instantly in love and act like there's no one else in the world they can possibly find love with with other than the Bachelor/Bachelorette. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

One thing she has repeatedly said about Jed is that she likes that he’s “southern.” She also told Garett he felt like home.  Tyler doesn’t give her that feeling.

Didn’t Colton use the “you feel like home” line on someone? Hannah must have thought that was so super romantic that she just had to use the line on someone so she chose Garrett, the most annoying dude on the show. Makes sense. 

19 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Didn’t Colton use the “you feel like home” line on someone? Hannah must have thought that was so super romantic that she just had to use the line on someone so she chose Garrett, the most annoying dude on the show. Makes sense. 

Lol, yeah he said that to the other Hannah. 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

In the sneak peek for the rugby date, she applauded Garett for his effort and called him "her Bama boy" too.  Another contestant said Hannah was keeping her eyes on Garett and Luke.  She definitely has a type.  

• Love 2

Wow, even Reality Steve is bored with Hannah and her shenanigans.  He's not even watching  the show live tonight because he's got tickets to see WWE Wrestling.  Can't really blame him, since we know what's going to be happening, and it's dullsville. 

Since the new Season 4 of Veronica Mars will be out on the 26th, I may start my umpteenth re-watch of seasons 1-3.  Because Logan.  🙂

• Love 5

I wonder if both Hayley Stevens and the "other woman who chose not to come forward but who did communicate with Reality Steve privately" are watching tonight. 

On 6/30/2019 at 1:09 PM, truthaboutluv said:

Who is the guy they all hate and why? I don't watch the show but I'm seeing part of it tonight.

(edited)
23 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

The above may be a false alarm. Not sure she was really in that windmill with Jed!

I still think it's Jed.

I no longer thinks she wanted Tyler, at all.  I also can't see her sleeping with Pete.  I think she wanted to sleep with Jed and Luke, and Luke put a stop to sex with him in the FS.  JMO

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Watching live. Have they edited this to make her look like a sucker or Jed like the liar he is? Or both?!

I'd say both.  But Hannah was so clearly gone over Jed this week.  I'm not sure the edit can be changed.  This was a two-man race, Jed and Luke.   And they're both horrible.  So they can't make Luke look better than Jed.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I no longer thinks she wanted Tyler, at all. 

I haven't seen tonight's episode but apparently Tyler and Hannah's date must have been really bad if we're jumping onto the she didn't want him at all anymore. Now since I didn't see the date for myself, I can't comment on it. 

That said, if Hannah didn't want Tyler anymore at all, she could have eliminated him after HTD. Per the spoilers, all four guys continue onto Fantasy Suites date because Hannah could not decide. And then after she finally got rid of Luke's dumb ass, she could have eliminated Tyler at F3 and go to the Final 2 with Peter and Jed. 

It simply makes no sense to me to say that Hannah didn't want Tyler at all and she brings him all the way to the Final 2 when she'd shown she had no problem sending guys not named Luke, home. 

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I haven't seen tonight's episode but apparently Tyler and Hannah's date must have been really bad if we're jumping onto the she didn't want him at all anymore. Now since I didn't see the date for myself, I can't comment on it. 

That said, if Hannah didn't want Tyler anymore at all, she could have eliminated him after HTD. Per the spoilers, all four guys continue onto Fantasy Suites date because Hannah could not decide. And then after she finally got rid of Luke's dumb ass, she could have eliminated Tyler at F3 and go to the Final 2 with Peter and Jed. 

It simply makes no sense to me to say that Hannah didn't want Tyler at all and she brings him all the way to the Final 2 when she'd shown she had no problem sending guys not named Luke, home. 

Chemistry was just gone this ep.  She was not into it at all, possibly because she had just exchanged “I’m falling in love with you”s with Jed.  But the difference in how she treated Jed and Tyler was drastic.

I think Tyler made it to F2 by default.  She showed more interest in what Luke was saying this ep than Tyler, same with Peter.  Luke exploded so he couldn’t be number 2.  And I can believe she let go of Peter before Tyler because she knew Peter would take rejection harder and she cared for him more and didn’t want him to propose (and so he can be the bachelor)

I can’t see how Tyler was actually her number two after this week.  Unless Tyler’s hometown was just amazing and one of the other’s have an awful one.  

• Love 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I think Tyler made it to F2 by default.  She showed more interest in what Luke was saying this ep than Tyler, same with Peter.  Luke exploded so he couldn’t be number 2.  And I can believe she let go of Peter before Tyler because she knew Peter would take rejection harder and she cared for him more and didn’t want him to propose (and so he can be the bachelor)

This still doesn't explain bringing him to Final 3. Hannah would not have known what was going to happen with Luke at their FS. If she was so over Tyler and Peter was the one to eliminate before Final 2, to spare his feelings, she would have brought him, Luke and Jed to Final 3, with the plan to eliminate Peter at  F3.

There was simply no need to go against the tradition and bring all four guys to the Fantasy Suites if she was so completely over one of them. That just doesn't make sense. 

For the record, I'm not denying that Hannah's top 2 were Luke and Jed, which as I've stated just makes clear her very shitty taste in men. I think that's been more than obvious. What I am disagreeing with is the idea that she didn't want Tyler at all, was totally over him and yet brings him all the way to the Final 2 when she could have gotten rid of him after HTD, gotten rid of him after F3.

And I don't buy this, "Peter would take F2 harder and not wanting him to propose" because she could have simply eliminated him on their last chance date or the morning of the FRC, before the proposal, like many other Bachelorettes have done. 

That's the other thing. Assuming this all goes according to the typical format, Tyler as Final 2 means she still has a HTD with him, the Fantasy Suite date with him and then has him meet her family and their LCD. I just don't buy that she chose to keep someone she was completely over for all of that. When again she'd had no issues eliminating other people. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5

^ Well she has to keep somebody.  I’m sure if it was up to Hannah she would send them all home except Jed and Luke but there would be no show.  Production could’ve pushed for four fantasy dates just to make the last FS date with Luke more explosive.  Idk But based on what I saw, this is only a two-man race and she has more affection for Peter than Tyler.  I don’t think she’s said one nice thing about Tyler this entire season, except he’s hot, but she’s over his looks now.  JMO

• Love 1

I agree....if she was no longer into Tyler, she would have sent him home after HTD's. Then there would have been the normal 3 left. At that point, she had not yet sat in Luke's confessional!! 😲☺️

• Love 2

I listened to Jed's ex interview with Reality Steve. I feel bad for her, he definitely screwed her. But no way was she NOT doing this for more publicity. She even went to a lawyer and PR person. I cannot say I  blame her. Strike while the iron is hot. 

She was kind and she said sort of stuck up for Hannah, as far as saying people were saying really nasty things about her (Hannah) and how she thought that was terrible. Steve told her Jed was with another girl about 10 days before their Bahamas trip, and she had not known that. Speaking of, Haley paid for the Bahamas, it was a birthday present for Jed.

A bigger record producer contacted her last week, and her and her partner are recording a song with him. Steve asked her if she would go on the AFTR if they asked her. She hesitated and said she did not know. Steve advised against it.

As a side, she look a lot older than she is, iMO.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

To me, it's not that she has no interest in Tyler at all but she didn't have heart eyes when she talked to him compared to Jed and Luke. And she looked much more interested talking to them than talking to Tyler. I don't know if she prefer Peter more over Tyler or not but it doesn't really matter because Peter/Tyler <<<<<<<<<<<<< Luke < Jed.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, waving feather said:

To me, it's not that she has no interest in Tyler at all but she didn't have heart eyes when she talked to him compared to Jed and Luke. And she looked much more interested talking to them than talking to Tyler. I don't know if she prefer Peter more over Tyler or not but it doesn't really matter because Peter/Tyler <<<<<<<<<<<<< Luke < Jed.

I can’t say it’s Peter over Tyler for certain but last ep, to me, she was more into Peter.  But, as you said, it doesn’t matter because Luke and Jed are far ahead of both.  I’m sure she doesn’t mind going on dates with Tyler vs the other remaining men not Luke or Jed.  But Tyler’s def a placeholder.  IMO

16 hours ago, leighdear said:

Wow, even Reality Steve is bored with Hannah and her shenanigans

I was right with him in not watching.  I might watch the final night with the FR and ATFR, given all of this nonsense, but I've left the show and I've been watching for years.  This is just awful.

• Useful 1

Count me into the 'quit the show' group.

She's a 24-year-old hot mess of a female who wants what she knows is bad for her (Luke) and only ends up with the  (glaringly obvious, hell he TOLD HER SO) player by default. 

I may be in the minority but I HATE this season. SO much. I can't stomach watching it.

AND AGAIN, the minority but BIG MIKE FOR BACHELOR!!!

• Love 4

Big news from RS today:

Hannah and Jed are done completely. She’s broken off the relationship altogether. She’s not trying or hoping for it to work out. They are done. And I can also report, their breakup was filmed in LA on camera and we will see that during part 2 of the ATFR airing on July 30th. I’m sure this is good news to many of you since as soon as Haley’s story broke, many of you were excited to hear that she ended the engagement when I reported it, but also wanted her to not even try and give this a chance. And she did the right thing. Lets be honest, I don’t think she had much of a choice here. She would’ve been crucified for keeping him around after taking such a firm stance this season on women empowerment. So good on her. She did the right thing and I don’t think a single one of us is upset it’s over with Jed. It should be.

[and further down...]

So the next question is, how’d we get to this point? Here’s what I’ve been told…

After Hannah and Jed got engaged in Greece, shortly thereafter, Jed told Hannah about Haley. So Haley doing the media rounds two weeks ago is not the first time Hannah had heard about her or knew who she was. As for how soon after the engagement Jed told her, I don’t know the exact day. But I’m pretty sure it was while they were still in Greece. Bottom line is, Jed did tell Hannah about Haley – but after they’d already gotten engaged. However, up until last week, Hannah and Jed were still engaged. So whatever Jed told her, like I said to Haley and told all of you, was clearly not the full story. I’m sure he just gave her some generic, “Hey, there’s this girl I was dating before the show…we broke up…she doesn’t mean anything anymore…don’t worry about it” BS that we’ve pretty much come to expect with him. In fact one specific detail I did hear is that Jed told Hannah they were broken up. But whatever he told her, it wasn’t strong enough for her to break it off with him. Then Haley’s story comes out with the receipts and basically a week later she ends it? Yeah, I’d say Haley did the right thing by coming forward and providing receipts and Hannah did the right thing by ending it. And I’m sorry Jed, whatever you wanted to label your relationship with Haley, someone that you text “I love you. Don’t forget that” as you’re about to board the plane heading to LA to film the show is something much more than someone you broke up with, or someone you may claim was a platonic relationship. Please.

And MORE from RS.....

Which brings me to something I’ve been debating for the last week, and that’s whether to post the texts from the woman Jed cheated on Haley with at the beginning of February that was revealed on the podcast last week. After thinking about it all weekend and even up until this morning, I’ve decided not to post them. I asked the woman in question yesterday if I could post them, and she said she had no problem with that as long as I left her name out. I asked Haley and, even though she had nothing to do with the texts and didn’t know about them until last week, if she had a problem with me posting them and she said she didn’t either. But my decision came down to this: Hannah and Jed are done, and to me, it’d just be piling on the guy at this point. I think he’s scum for what he did. I think he deserved getting dumped by Hannah. And I think the guy needs to re-evaluate his life as a f**k boy, because that’s what he is. But these texts are bad. If I were him, I’d be embarrassed these got out. If Hannah and Jed weren’t already over, absolutely I would post them. Because it’s something she needs to see. But they’re done, so I don’t feel I need to pile on the guy. It’s not that I’m feeling sorry for him, because I’m most certainly not, but as a guy, he doesn’t need this added on to his misery. But I will tell you the gist of what the texts said and the timeline of it…

Which brings me to something I’ve been debating for the last week, and that’s whether to post the texts from the woman Jed cheated on Haley with at the beginning of February that was revealed on the podcast last week. After thinking about it all weekend and even up until this morning, I’ve decided not to post them. I asked the woman in question yesterday if I could post them, and she said she had no problem with that as long as I left her name out. I asked Haley and, even though she had nothing to do with the texts and didn’t know about them until last week, if she had a problem with me posting them and she said she didn’t either. But my decision came down to this: Hannah and Jed are done, and to me, it’d just be piling on the guy at this point. I think he’s scum for what he did. I think he deserved getting dumped by Hannah. And I think the guy needs to re-evaluate his life as a f**k boy, because that’s what he is. But these texts are bad. If I were him, I’d be embarrassed these got out. If Hannah and Jed weren’t already over, absolutely I would post them. Because it’s something she needs to see. But they’re done, so I don’t feel I need to pile on the guy. It’s not that I’m feeling sorry for him, because I’m most certainly not, but as a guy, he doesn’t need this added on to his misery. But I will tell you the gist of what the texts said and the timeline of it…

On the morning of Feb 3rd (Super Bowl Sunday) at 1:37am, Jed sent *Barbie (her name’s not Barbie, but I don’t wanna keep calling her “woman,” nor does Barbie have any connotation or hidden meaning to it. First name that popped into my head that was silly) a text that started with the infamous “Wanna makeout y/n.” *Barbie obliged, asked where he was, he told her, and then at the end of working out logistics, he said “are you prepared to be with me the rest of the night” to which *Barbie replied “yes.”

The next text was from Jed at 11:42am on the 3rd (so roughly 10 hrs after his initial contact that night) saying “I had fun! Thanks for assisting in me not having anxiety” (crying laughing emoji). From that point forward is where I’ll stop transcribing the texts. The texts continued on between Jed and *Barbie all day on Feb. 3rd, 4th and 5th. On the 3rd, 2:43pm, 6:32pm, 11:43pm. On the 4th, 12:57am, 8:14pm. And on the 5th, 3:50pm. It is absolutely 100% clear on these texts following their night together they had sex. Trust me. However, something I just found out last week as I shared these with Haley with *Barbie’s permission, and that’s that Haley was with Jed on Super Bowl Sunday. So in summary, Jed has sex with *Barbie in the morning of Feb. 3rd at her place, he’s gone by 11:42am that morning since his text suggests he was, the rest of the day (or most of it), he’s with Haley and friends watching the Super Bowl, all while still texting *Barbie about their night together. Look, Jed isn’t the first guy to play two women at one time, I’m aware of that, but in this particular instance, I just wanna show you how creepy this was.

As for *Barbie, a little background on her. This was not someone that Jed had just met that night. This is not someone that Jed was dating. Nor did *Barbie ever think they were dating. They had met in July of 2018 and had hooked up then, casually kept in touch through texts after that, and then Jed was just horny the night of the 3rd so he hit her up. At no point did *Barbie ever think this was anything more than what it was: a hookup. They enjoyed each other’s company. However, she also told me Jed never mentioned anything about Haley or the show in the time they were together either in person or in text. Because of course he didn’t. But the fact that Jed had sex with her the morning of Super Bowl Sunday, and was with Haley hours later (presumably they hooked up that night as well), then yeah, you can see how sh***y it is all around.

The first contact I had with *Barbie was at 3:01pm on June 18th, a few hours after I released the changed spoiler to Jed. She emailed me on IG showing me her texts with Jed immediately. Then like an hour later is when Haley’s story hit the web. *Barbie didn’t even know about it until I sent her the link. In *Barbie’s initial email to me, all she wanted to know was when filming started. When I told her March 16th, she actually thought it was closer to the night they were together. Her response was, “I wasn’t sure the timeline on when they started filming because I thought it was pretty messed up to come over to my place then shortly afterwards go on the show. But I guess it was a month after we slept together he went on the show.” So yeah, if there was no Haley, then the *Barbie hookup is just whatever. NOt even a story. I’m sure plenty of guys from this show have slept with someone 6 weeks before going on the show. Hell, they’ve done a day before going on from stories I’ve heard from past contestants. But the second Haley told her story, that’s when *Barbie realized what a shitty guy he was and we started diving more into what she had sent me.

All in all, if you’re Hannah at this point, and not even knowing the details behind the *Barbie hookup until last Thursday at the earliest, I think Haley’s story was enough in itself to end the thing. Jed clearly lied about his relationship with Haley and now this man was her fiancé. How is she supposed to believe anything he tells her from that point forward? He could’ve begged and pleaded for another chance, and telling her he’d change, and apologized for not being 100% honest about his relationship with Haley, but as a woman, seeing what Haley put out there, there’s NO WAY Hannah would’ve ever been able to forgive that type of betrayal. Seeing what he’s texting a woman hours before arriving in LA? I don’t care what happened during filming and how hard he claims to have fallen for her, how could she trust him enough after he basically started off their engagement with one big lie? She couldn’t, and I’m assuming that’s why the relationship is over. As it should be.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

The above is A LOT to process. Hannah was not my favorite Bachelorette, but I really feel bad for her. He had her fooled and I could see why. She had some really nice guys to choose from too.

• Love 7
(edited)

I knew that sleeze waited to mention Haley until after she made her choice.  And he probably still didn't give the full story.  But he waited until she was stuck.  If he had any decency, he would have told her during the FS.  But nope...too busy screwing her and playing his guitar.  blech

I can't agree he had her fooled.  There is a wise, old saying that goes "when someone tells you who they are, believe them."  Jed told her why he signed up and SHOWED her by constantly pulling out that guitar.  he appears to have it in the FS suite.  (Eww I can't imagine where else that thing has been.  He also uses it as part of his stripper act)  Hannah ignored the red flags with him like with Luke.  And didn't give better men a chance.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 10

I still like Hannah.  I don't hold it against her that she's not smart enough to spot a slimy player like Jed straight off.  She had a LOT of guys to evaluate, catalog, smooch, judge, hand-shake, straddle and rate in just a few weeks.  Add in loads of travel, sleep deprivation, alcohol and no surprise to me she got her head turned.  We saw all the red flags she couldn't because production SHOWED them to us.

I'm glad she pulled the plug for good. She needs some time off from testosterone.  

Now Luke?  She was seeing him through Vag-glasses.  Strictly a humping plan to explain her keeping him.  She obviously didn't realize that God told him no nookie, cookie.  

• Love 6

I hope Hannah learns a lot about herself through this process and realizes she is not ready for marriage. Enjoy being single and dating. This is a great time in her life to explore many options.

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, JKL845 said:

I hope Hannah learns a lot about herself through this process and realizes she is not ready for marriage. Enjoy being single and dating. This is a great time in her life to explore many options.

Yes, she needs to watch this show and learn from it. She has horrible taste in men. She's young. She needs to see what else is out there. Just because a guy says he's Christian, or is a southern boy doesn't mean he's a good person, or the right person for her. 

I still feel like Jed and Luke were her top two because they fit the image she had in her head of what her husband is supposed to be. I think that growing up as a pretty pageant girl she has learned to twist and mold herself into what other people expect her to be. 

She needs to date, a lot, and date men that are not her type because her type seems to be Luke the slut shaming manipulator (even though I don't think he means to be, which makes him far more dangerous) and Jed the lying fame whore slutboy. 

I no longer want them together, because she's far too young and not ready for a serious relationship, but I wish she had spent more time with Tyler, or even Mike, or Peter or any of these other guys who weren't "good southern boys" to see that it is not the end of the world to end up with someone who isn't all in Christian or born and raised southern. Things like honesty, intelligence, and just plain old giving a shit about someone other than yourself are better criteria for a mate. 

• Love 13

It must be a tough season to stay unspoiled. Lots of press out there. 

I think ABC knows that most people have heard the gossip and they really don’t care. Now they’re going for shock value. Hence, the f*%king in the windmill preview. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

Yes, she needs to watch this show and learn from it. She has horrible taste in men. She's young. She needs to see what else is out there. Just because a guy says he's Christian, or is a southern boy doesn't mean he's a good person, or the right person for her. 

I still feel like Jed and Luke were her top two because they fit the image she had in her head of what her husband is supposed to be. I think that growing up as a pretty pageant girl she has learned to twist and mold herself into what other people expect her to be. 

She needs to date, a lot, and date men that are not her type because her type seems to be Luke the slut shaming manipulator (even though I don't think he means to be, which makes him far more dangerous) and Jed the lying fame whore slutboy. 

I no longer want them together, because she's far too young and not ready for a serious relationship, but I wish she had spent more time with Tyler, or even Mike, or Peter or any of these other guys who weren't "good southern boys" to see that it is not the end of the world to end up with someone who isn't all in Christian or born and raised southern. Things like honesty, intelligence, and just plain old giving a shit about someone other than yourself are better criteria for a mate. 

100%. I think Hannah seems to feed into stereotypes. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think she’s probably the type who thinks Christian=good, Southern=gentleman, a real man=an aggressive, competitive alpha male like Luke. And men who aren’t religious must not have morals, men from other parts of the country not as relatable or hospitable, and men who are more mellow, effeminate. 

I’ve known some beautiful Christians, but I’ve also met many who are hardly quality men. Some southern men are good guys, some aren’t. Just like everywhere else in the world. While I appreciate masculinity as much as the next girl, I’m completely turned off by guys who are super aggressive and competitive to the point they rub everyone else the wrong way. 

It’s normal to want a partner with similar beliefs, upbringing/cultural background, and there’s got to be an attraction there. I’m not faulting Hannah for this. I just think she needs to be careful. A cute Christian guy from her town can easily be a creeper, and there are men who may not be what she wants on paper who are really good guys. 

• Love 3

I love Hannah and I can barely watch this season anymore. She reminds me of myself so much seven years ago. I spent too much time trying to change men who were SO CLOSE to my ideal except for one raging thing wrong with them. I was manipulated, even though I was “strong” (I was just loud, opinionated and convinced I was more correct than all of my friends and family who told me otherwise).

My boyfriend now is Tyler hot. Like, stupid, model, turns heads when he walks hot. We were friends first, because I couldn’t take him seriously. And I the I thought he was full of shit when he was genuinely nice. It took time for me to realize that he was just a good person. 

I was telling my mom about this season and how crazy Hannah is to pass over Tyler. My mom laughed and said if you didn’t think he was full of shit at her age, then you would’ve dumped him for being too nice aka boring. She’s right. Hell, I had to fight my instincts to do that with my current boyfriend when I started dating him at 29! I would’ve always found Jed’s shitty guitar playing gross though.

At least Hannah has self-awareness, as evidenced by her tweets. I hope she’s learned a lot about what kind of man she deserves. I don’t think it should be Tyler though. He needs to be someone’s first choice, not someone’s backup plan. It’s a lesson for her.

• Love 10

But it is still the #1 show on Monday nights.  Fleiss has a gold mine here and he couldn’t be happier.

i will be back for final rose and ATFR, but they are already planning a two night event at the end of the month.  Probably a ratings bonanza.  Fleiss wins again.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, b2H said:

But it is still the #1 show on Monday nights.  Fleiss has a gold mine here and he couldn’t be happier.

i will be back for final rose and ATFR, but they are already planning a two night event at the end of the month.  Probably a ratings bonanza.  Fleiss wins again.

Oh yes, he is seeing nothing but $$$$ and high ratings!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, b2H said:

3 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Oh yes, he is seeing nothing but $$$$ and high ratings!

Yep! All of my friends are so eager for July 29 and 30 to get here because the next three weeks will be nothing but filler and Tyler porn.

• LOL 3

As I always prefer the Bachelorette for providing eye candy, I don't care much who becomes the new Bachelor.  I find the desperate-for-exposure women tend to become annoying so much faster than the desperate-for-sex guys do. 

Tyler or Peter, both are attractive and can probably do a decent job as lead.  Luke won't happen, I actually like Garrett for his humor & snark, but I don't see anything compelling about Mike.  

Nothing exciting til Jed & Hannah get on set for ATFR, so we're all just marking time til then. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

Doesn't that depend on whether they make Luke show up to men tell all?

Not for me.  I generally skip the "Tell All" episodes.  I hate all the nattering, finger pointing and manufactured indignation from people that maybe had 7 minutes of screen time.  It's all shouting, pouting and posturing.  I despise those episodes. 

Luke holds no interest for me, as he'll simply parrot all his "Jesus talked to me in the shower" crap, and will wear that perpetually dumbstruck, slack-jaw look of confusion and total incomprehension.  Honestly, I don't think the boy has a measurable IQ, so while I don't hate him for being an idiot, I won't waste time watching him on that stage.  

I'll catch the finale and ATFR.  

• Love 5